A Stay in the Country Pt. 02

Story Info
Veronika's sister arrives and joins in the demonic fun.
24.7k words
4.83
27.7k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

Author's Note -- Thanks for all the great feedback for part 1, glad you all enjoyed it so much! Part 2 is where things really start to get kinky so fair warning - if transformation, tentacles, incest and demonic impregnation isn't your thing you might want to stick to the earlier chapters. For everyone else I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 3 -- Juliet Arrives for Tentacles

Veronika awoke and after a moment, stretched out and opened her eyes. Her body felt a little sore, especially around her pussy and breasts, but only in an oddly satisfying way. As she moved she found that her skin was rather sticky like she's been covered in something wet and gooey which had dried. Her head felt groggy and couldn't really recall why she was sticky but for some reason, she was sure it was a mix of sweat and pussy juice.

As she looked around, the bedroom looked normal enough, though the sheets were a mess, stained with the same stickiness as her body. For a moment she just sat up in bed, trying to understand and remember the night before. Slowly, as if her mind needed to process it all first, it all returned to her. The ritual, fucking her friends, meeting the demons, turning into a demon and the weeks' long orgy with Katherine and Lara that had followed.

She gasped as she recalled it all, and promptly grabbed her phone from the bedside table. She stared at the time and date on the phone's screen. It was late afternoon on the second day of her holiday. Somehow the weeks of demonic sex had been condensed into one night. It didn't seem possible as she remember forty or fifty days, not just a few hours. Yet there was no denying what the time was, nor her memories. Clearly whatever demonic magic had transformed their bodies could control time too.

Veronika slipped off the bed, standing naked in the middle of the room. She let her memories run around her head, thinking about how much she'd loved her demon body, how incredibly good the sex with her friends had been. She felt arousal begin to flood her again, not the intense desire of a demon, but plenty for her human form.

She was about to start touching herself when she caught sight of herself in the bedroom mirror. She paused and her eyes ran over her naked body. She was of course no longer red and didn't have horns but she wasn't exactly the same as before she'd been a demon either. The other changes of her transformation remained. Her skin was still perfect, every blemish gone and her breasts were still much bigger -- large, firm and pert. She'd never really been vain but had at weak moments wished for a bigger chest and now she had it, a perfect set of tits. It was something of a surprise but a far from an unwelcome one and immediately wondered if her friends still had their improvements too. She smiled as her mind filled with images of her and her friends trying out their new sexier bodies.

Veronika decided she would go find out if she was right, and perhaps more importantly, if her friends were feeling as horny as she was. A mix of memories and new desires flitted through her head as she went to dress. At first, she'd thought about a shower but somehow that didn't seem right, she wanted to see her friends still sticky and stinking of their threesome. So instead she went to where she'd stored her clothes.

She stepped over to her suitcase and began to pull out an outfit for the day. She had her hands on a simple set of white underwear and a baggy pair of jeans when she noticed the wardrobe standing in the corner of the room. She hadn't bothered using it the day before, leaving her clothes in the suitcase or putting them away in the drawers. Yet now it seemed to dominate the room, pulling her gaze and she just had to look inside.

Dropping her own clothes she slowly walked over to the large wooden cupboard - like much else in the cottage it was made from dark brown wood, much of it craved into strange monstrous scenes. She tried not to look at those as she reached out and turned the handle, slowly opening the double doors with a slight squeak.

She found it full of clothes, just as she had expected it to be, despite that not really making sense. She looked them over and became fascinated by the beautiful clothes within, ones so different to her own. Almost all were black, most made of leather or latex. It was the wardrobe of a goth girl...or perhaps a witch.

Veronika began to flick through the outfits, pulling the most intriguing out and holding them against herself, before tossing them to the bed or floor. The vast majority were clearly designed to show off the body of the wearer - some were so skimpy that they couldn't possibly be intended to be worn out in public. Yet she instantly fell in love with them all, the skimpy ones being the ones she wanted to wear the most. Without a second thought about her own clothes in her suitcase, she started to decide what she would put on for the day.

After several minutes of thought, she selected what she considered the perfect outfit. First had been the decision to abandon any form of underwear, she knew she had no need of it, her breasts were plenty firm enough to need no support now and she had no desire to limit access to anything else. She then selected a tiny black, leather miniskirt and slid it on. It was so short that the slightest movement caused it to rise up slightly and ensure the bottom half-inch of her arse cheeks were there for all to see.

On top, she put on a tight leather corset that hugged her trim figure tightly and pushed her now-large breasts up and nearly out the top, so much so that as she moved a dark pink nipple or two would pop out the top of the leather. Around her neck, she put on a black leather choker, at the centre of which sat a small metal pendant inscribed with a pentagram-based sigil.

Lastly, she pulled on her own pair of knee-high black leather boots that snugly sat around her long, beautiful legs and that ended with a stiletto heel a good three inches high. She finished the outfit off using make-up she found on a shelf in the wardrobe, painting her nails and lips a light black and highlighting her eyes in a similar tone.

Done she admired herself in the mirror that stood opposite the bed and had no doubt that she looked better than she ever had before. Entranced by her own beauty she found herself bending over the bed, pushing her perfect arse high in the air and letting the terribly short skirt slide up to reveal everything. She looked back in the mirror, seeing it all, smiling as she parted her legs slightly and ran a finger along her damp opening, every movement reflected in the mirror.

Giggling she pushed herself up and considered masturbating but now dressed she wasn't feeling the unrelenting desire of earlier. Instead, there was just a light sexual buzz that promised more in the future but didn't need dealing with just yet. So instead the new look Veronika flounced out of her bedroom, hoping to find the others.

Her search came to a quick end when she entered the living room and found Lara and Katherine. They were standing in the middle of the room, kissing each other deeply. They were dressed similarly to herself in leather miniskirts, corsets and boots. The style was a little different in each of the girls' outfits but the effect overall was the same -- a sexy, dark and kinky look.

Veronika watched for a moment, looking over their gorgeous bodies tightly constrained in leather. Just like her, they were human again but their imperfections were gone too. Both were curvier, sexier and just a little prettier. Also just like her it was clear neither had bothered to wash, their skin glistened with the same stickiness as Veronika's and the room just stank of sex.

"Morning..." Veronika purred and before she knew it she was pulled into their embrace as the kiss became a messy threeway.

The trio collapsed onto the large sofa, saying little but kissing and touching each other for several minutes. It was barely foreplay but Veronika knew it was only the beginning, clearly they were happy just to fuck the rest of the day away, this time without magic rituals or demons, just three friends screwing each other silly.

Veronika was in the middle of licking up the leather of Katherine's corset to finally free her breasts from the top of it when she heard a loud beep from her phone, left back in her bedroom. She paused, tongue sliding off the warm leather of the corset, and looked around.

"Just ignore it..." Katherine purred between the long kisses she was sharing with Lara.

Veronika was about to agree, her hand already slipping back to Katherine's body when the phone beeped again. A thought briefly burst through the lust clouding her mind, she didn't have a signal the night before and now she did. That didn't really make sense to her at all. Then it beeped again, the electronic sound echoing through the hallway of the cottage, seeming so normal when everything else was so weird.

"I better check, might be something important. Kind of weird I even have a signal now." Veronika said. "Besides better be disturbed now than a little later."

Katherine and Lara giggled sexily to that as Veronika pulled away from her leather-clad friends and off the sofa. As she walked off she began to wonder what she had been doing, the phone beeping had been a spike of normality that had broken through the lust-filled haze and cleared her mind.

Immediately the strangeness of the situation, the total bizarre nature of everything that had happened, became clear to her. She decided she had to check the phone and maybe give herself some distance from the desire she was feeling -- she even started to question everything she remembered from the night before. She wasn't sure any of it was real now despite the evidence, it was all just too weird.

She walked across the hallway of the cottage, her sharp heels clicking on the wooden floor. Behind her, Katherine started groaning again and Veronika felt a pull to return, her pussy burning with desire, but she ignored that as best she could and went into her bedroom. The bed was still a mess, the sheets still a little damp, and half the surfaces in the room were covered in discarded leather and latex outfits. She knew she'd have to clean up at some point but for the moment ignored that and grabbed her phone.

Quickly she scanned it, swore and dashed back into the living room. She entered to see Lara now kneeling between Katherine's legs, the redhead's skirt pulled up, as Lara licked away at her pussy.

"Stop!" Veronika cried out. "We have to stop!"

"What is it?" Lara asked from between Katherine's legs. "What's the matter?"

"The messages were from Juliet, she's coming after all! She can't find us like this, it would just be too weird!"

Veronika was feeling slightly panicked, her sister was on her way and arriving very shortly! Originally Juliet had planned to join them from the start but something had come up at work and she'd cancelled. Yet the messages explained that plans had changed yet again and could now join them for the break. Normally Veronika would have been excited at the news but her younger sister was now on her way to a demon-fuelled lesbian orgy and not a fun girls' holiday.

Veronika quickly explained everything to Katherine and Lara and the news had a sobering effect on them too, the intrusion of reality snapping them out of their own lust.

"Oh god! What is going?" Katherine exclaimed. "Why are we dressed like this? I don't dress like this!"

She seemed most in shock out of all of them, but then she always had been the most well behaved, and Veronika didn't feel any less confused.

"I don't know. It's not like we spend our time fucking each other either. Let alone turning into demons! I don't get anything but we don't have time to work it out now. She could be here any minute. We just have to try and make the place look normal." Veronika replied as Lara nodded in support. "Put some normal clothes on, forget about magic and demons, and just hope Juliet being here is enough to break whatever magic we unleashed."

The other two nodded in reply, as Lara stood up from between Katherine's legs and the redhead hurriedly covered herself up as best as her skimpy outfit would allow.

"Right. Let's open the windows, get some fresh air in first. Then tidy up, go shower and put some normal clothes on. Okay?" Lara said.

Veronika was about to reply when she felt something brush her leg. She looked down but saw nothing, just her high heeled boots on the wooden floor.

"Ahh!" Katherine suddenly cried out.

Veronika looked over to see Katherine jumping back away from the sofa, a moment later Lara did the same.

"Something touched my leg!" Katherine said, almost panicking.

"Mine too!" Lara said as she frantically looked around on the floor. "But I don't see anything."

However, as Lara said that Veronika saw two dark shapes coming from behind the sofa. At first, she couldn't quite make out what they were, the cottage was quite dark and they were moving fast. Yet as one each moved towards her friends she realised what they were -- long, dark green, rubbery tentacles, each at least three inches wide.

Veronika screamed as did her two friends, the two tentacles grabbing onto them, wrapping around their bodies. She went to step toward them, to help them, but as she did she felt something tightly grab a hold of her boot. She looked down to see another tentacle had appeared from under the sofa and grabbed her too. She tried to pull away but it held her too tightly.

"Help me!" Veronika heard Katherine cry and she tugged harder to free her foot but the warm, rubbery tendril held her fast. She then saw more movement from around the sofa and turned to see another dozen of the tentacles moving toward her and her friends. She screamed again.

*********

Juliet shut the car door behind her, a beep followed as it locked itself. The driveway at the far end of the cottage's garden was small and she'd only just managed to park in the space, so she was forced to squeeze in between the fence and car as made her way towards the house. Fortunately much like her sister, Juliet was rather tall and trim so could just about slip passed. Though as she made it through the gap her pert arse was rather squished against the metal of the car and she worried she'd get dirt on her new miniskirt.

Fortunately once on the other side, a quick inspection revealed everything was fine. Juliet had dressed up nicely for her arrival, assuming that her sister and their friends would already be well into the holiday spirit and didn't want to let them down. So before leaving the city she'd put on the aforementioned denim miniskirt, a deep blue vest top that clung to her pert breasts rather tightly and a pair of sexy knee-high boots which matched those the other girls had purchased for the holiday.

With the addition of a little make-up, Juliet knew she looked pretty hot and hoped it would meet the standard the others set. Generally, she always found it a little hard to stand out when she was with them, for starters guys tended to be drawn to Lara's blonde hair and massive chest or Katherine's demure yet cute and nerdy appeal. Then there was her sister. Veronika wasn't necessarily any better looking, and everyone immediately knew they were sisters as they looked so similar, but somehow being the oldest and perhaps more confident Veronika always got the attention. The curse of younger siblings everywhere she guessed.

Still, she was very excited to be here, she had thought she was going to miss out on the girls' holiday due to work but had managed to get away after all. So now had a week of fun, drinking and messing around with her big sister and best friends to look forward to. Her only slight concern was that Veronika had never replied to her messages to say she was on her way but it was still relatively early so wouldn't be entirely surprised to find the three of them laying about in a hungover stupor.

Figuring she'd find out soon she opened the gate at the end of the cottage's garden and slipped inside. She paused as she looked over the odd cottage and a rather strange garden. It wasn't quite the classic English countryside retreat she had imagined but interesting enough in its own way. Juliet had a slight interest in gardening and horticulture in general so as she started to walk up the path she examined each plant in turn.

At first, they seemed to just be unusual varieties of fairly common plants. Perhaps just a bit bigger, spikier or with a stronger scent than usual but quickly she began to see plants she didn't recognise at all. The garden was mostly a mass of strange flowers, many in unusual colours with very strong scents, and in some cases excreting various slimy liquids out the top. Whilst in other areas it was a tangle of thorns and vines, filled with alien-looking cacti and succulents, and even large-leafed trees with damp-looking bark. Juliet figured whoever planted the garden must have been quite the expert with exotic species.

After a few more steps Juliet had to stop, the garden seemed more alive, more vibrant than any she'd ever seen. There was a primal life to it more than even the deepest rainforest or jungle she's seen on television, the place seemed to almost grow and shift before her eyes.

She looked down at one plant, a large dark green succulent perhaps a ten inches across. Where it burst out of the soil the ground was damp, some kind of liquid apparently seeping out the bottom of the plant. Along its vaguely circular body were thick veins of a deep blue mottling the surface.

Juliet had never seen anything like it and gingerly reached out to touch it with her foot, wondering what it would feel like. The moment the leather at the tip of her boot touched the plant, it reacted, and the veins all around where she had touched it suddenly split open. As the plant tore a thick, viscous juice sprayed out all over Juliet's foot. She pulled back too late and by the time she'd taken a step back her boot was covered from the ankle down to the toe.

"Shit." Juliet swore as the blue slime began to drip down her boot's sharp heel and toe onto the path.

She started to look around for something to wipe the liquid off when its scent reached her. It was very sweet but delightful, instantly bringing to mind gorgeous desserts, and Juliet took a deep breath to taste more of it.

"Mmm..." Juliet murmured as her mind filled with images of ice cream, cakes and chocolate-filled puddings.

Juliet stopped looking for something to clean her boot with, and instead just bent down and scraped a handful of it off with her hand. Her fingers slid up the slick leather with ease, the goo quickly covering them. She brought the slime up to her face and sniffed deeply, it smelled truly incredible, her mouth was watering and she just had to taste it too. She opened wide, pouring the blue slime into her mouth. It tasted even better than it smelled, like eating the most perfect candy.

The liquid was fairly viscous and sticky so as she licked it off her hand it inevitably smeared around her mouth and over her face, dripping a little down her arm too. Juliet began to desperately lick it off her hand, scraping what she could off her face at the same, starting to pant in excitement and pure pleasure at the taste of the slime.

Quickly she cleaned herself off as best she could and she fell down, sitting on the cold stone of the path. Not caring about anything but the need to taste more slime, she grabbed her foot and pulled her goo-coated boot to her mouth. Years of yoga had left her nicely flexible and it was simple for her to lick the leather of her boot without taking it off. Her tongue swept up and down the black material, scraping up every drop of the slime she could, enjoying the way the tang of the leather gave it an even better taste. Once done she angled her foot further and ran her tongue along the sharp heel before wrapping her lips around it and sucking to get the last of the slime off.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers