A Steamy Dreamy Shower

Story Info
Wife tells her double teaming shower experience.
2k words
3.65
22.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey honey we gotta be out of here in 20 minutes." I hear my husband holler upstairs.

"Ok - I'm Just finishing my shower." I yell back at him.

20 minutes no problem I think to myself. I got a few more minutes to enjoy the warm water.

"Ahhh," I sigh as the water beats against the back of my neck and runs down my body. I close my eyes and enjoy every drop of water tracing my body. Some of the water gently streams down my spine and over my round firm ass. The rest of the water rolls down the front of my shoulders and rushes over my C cup breast.

I grab the bar of soap and lather my tight firm stomach. I start with small circles around my belly button. The circles get larger covering my entire stomach and then my tits.

Thud! The soap hits the floor.

My legs are slightly less than shoulder width apart. The water is pounding against my back. I bend over at the waist, legs straight, and pick up the soap. My ass sticks high in the air, the water pelts against my supple cheeks. I sway my hips left and right enjoying the firm water pressure. I spread my legs further allowing the water to hit my tight ass hole and run down my protruding pussy lips.

"ummmmm" I murmur

With my right hand I grab the soap from the floor. I tilt my head up slightly, my left hand reaches for the shower bench in front of me. I pause for a second and continue to the let water spray against my round ass. I set the soap on the bench and reach for the wall. Still bent at the waist my left hand uses the bench to support my body and my right hand pushes against the wall in front of me.

I tilt my hips pushing my ass higher in the air trying to get the water to spray the lips of my hungry pussy.

The gentle stream of water across my luscious pussy lips sends a flood of warm pussy juice. I feel my lips swell eager to be played with. (My pussy lips have a nice fold of skin on both sides. The kind you can barley see in a tight wet bathing suit. The kind you want to lick, suck and nibble on.)

"Ohhh" I let out under my breath as my legs quiver.

I close my eyes and let my mind wander.

I imagine being bent over in this position and feeling the tip of a thick hard cock press against my anxious pussy. The tip feels large and presses with force.

"Ahhhhh fuuuuccckkkk" I moan as my hungry wet pussy parts and welcomes his cock.

I push hard against the shower wall and in one smooth motion I thrust my hips back and take his entire shaft.

"Gasp" the muscles in my legs and hips tighten as his massive cock fills me.

This isn't my husbands cock, this is thicker and longer. Taking the entire thing even hurts a little, but it's a good hurt. I reach back with my right and grab his ass to stop him from thrusting. I need a second to adjust to his massive cock deep in my tight wet cunt. I glance over my left shoulder and see a tall chiseled body standing behind me. Both of his hands are holding my hips. The sight of his beautiful body makes the pain in my pussy disappear.

I let go of his ass and I feel is veiny hard cock slowly slide out of my pussy.

"Yeeeesssss" - I murmured.

But wait I think to myself, this isn't my husband, I should stop. I glance over my shoulder again to see the gorgeous dark haired man standing behind me.

Fuck it I think - He's so gorgeous and his cock feels amazing.

I continue sliding his stiff cock out of my pussy until my lips close around the tip.

"uhhhh" I sigh.

I try to push my hips into him but his hands push my ass forward. I squirm trying to find his dick. Then I feel the tip press against my pussy lips. My lips slowly open squeezing his tip. I push his cock into me. The slow pace is nearly unbearable I want to feel his massive cock fuck me.

But he wants to tease me. Again, I push my ass hard against him, but his hands hold my hips, resisting the force. I give in and stop squirming and pushing.

I just stand there, legs shoulder width apart, bent at the waist, eyes closed hands resting on the shower bench letting him slowly fuck me. I relax and enjoy every inch of his long cock as he gently slides in me. He continues pushing until his balls press against my clit. My ass is tight against his crotch. Then he pulls slowly away inching his cock out until the tip just about pops out.

His cock is nearly out of my pussy, then he pulls my ass checks apart. I feel the air rush across my tight butt hole.

I can imagine him looking down at my round cheeks and tight wrinkled butt hole. My wet pussy lips wrapping around the head of his cock. A little white trail of pussy juice resting on the top of his shaft.

"Fuck you have a sexy ass" He said passionately

He keeps my ass cheeks spread and watches as my pussy engulfs his entire shaft. Right before he bottoms out, he aggressively pulls my hips and drives his cock deeper.

"oh fuck" I blurted

"Clap" the sound of his crotch slaps against my ass.

Before I can make another sound he pulls his hips back and slams his cock into my pussy.

"Ahhh" I tense

"Is that what you want, you want me to fuck you hard?" He forcefully said.

I put my left against the shower wall to brace myself.

Smack, smack, smack. His crotch smashes against my ass checks.


"Uhhh, Ahhh, Uhhh Ahhhh" I moan

I can't say a word. He's fucking my wet pussy hard and fast. My pussy wraps tight around his veiny dick, my pussy juice lathers is cock.

"Yes, Fuck Me" I scream out.

I open my eyes and see another handsome chiseled guy walk into the bathroom.

He turns the corner looks through the shower door and see me getting fucked. Immediately his cock springs to attention. He slides open the glass shower door and steps toward me.

I turn my head to the left and see his beautiful cock starring me right in the face. I look up at his gorgeous body, look back down at his cock and open my mouth. He grabs my dirty blond hair and pushes his hard cock to the back of my throat.

"Gullllppp" I gag a bit

My hands keeping me from being slammed against the shower wall leave me helpless against him jamming his cock deep in my mouth.

"Gullppp" I gag a bit more.

But I didn't care. I felt like a dirty slut and loved it.

The stud behind me didn't miss a beat. He kept slamming away at my pussy. While the other guy fucked my excited mouth.

"ahhhh yes, fuck me boys" I exclaim when he pulled his dick from my mouth.

The guy next to me reaches down, pulls my hair and quickly fills my mouth with his entire cock. My lips tightly wrap his shaft. I want to make him cum. I'm on a mission. I want him to fill my mouth with his hot man juice. I push my tongue hard against the bottom of his shaft, and flick the tip of his cock every chance I get.

I gag a bit but didn't care, I want to feel him explode in my mouth. I want to feel his cock pulse and throb. Fuck I was so horny. I want to feel both of them cum in me.

"ohhhhh yeah baby, suck that cock" he says deeply

I twist my head side to side rotating my mouth around his raging hard cock. I slam my hips back trying to push every inch of dick into my pussy. The harder they fuck me the, harder I want it.

"Smack" the guy behind me slaps my ass.

Then I feel my ass checks spread and his thumb push against my tight ass hole. I rock my hips back helping his finger slip inside.

"uhhhhh mmmmm" I mumble. I can barely contain myself from cumming.

I rock my hips faster and head faster. And then....

"ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh' I squeeze my pussy tight and began to cum. I can feel my cum drench his shaft. I slam my hips back trying to get his thumb deeper in my ass and his cock deeper in my pussy.

Slap - Slap - Slap!

My organism sends them into overdrive, they fuck me harder. I look up at the guy in front of me and clamp my mouth as tight as I can around his dick.

"you want taste my cum," he says

I nod my head.

He grabs the back of my head and fucks my mouth faster. I press my tongue firmly against the bottom of his shaft. My lips wrap tightly, my mouth bulges with every thrust.

I feel the tip of his dick pulse and throb in my mouth.

I know he's close now, I think to myself.

I rotate my head side to side a little faster as he fucks my face. He grabs my head with both hands driving his cock deep and...

"uggggggggg" He belts

I feel the first shot of his hot cum shoot against the back of my throat. My lips grip his cock tighter and I push my head towards his crotch. I want to drain his cock of every drip.

"Ahhhh" he sighs as he fires his second load into my mouth.

He pulls his cock out and I gave it one final suck. I look up at him, lick my lips and swallow his entire delicious load.

'Smack, smack, smack, the guy behind me continues to slam my pussy and finger fuck my ass. I swivele and rotate my hips grinding his cock.

I can feel his cock tense up. I know he's close to filling my pussy, which excites me even more. I swivele and buck hard and fast against his massive shaft. My body tenses, my butt hole tightens around his thumb and...

"uuhhhh, ahhhh, uhhhh," I moan as I cum again. My pussy creams his long shaft.

I squeeze his cock tight with my pussy and continue to grind against his wonderful dick. I feel his penis pulse inside my hungry pussy. Then suddenly he pulls his cock out. I feel my ass cheeks spread, and his warm man juice shoot against my freshly opened ass hole.

"Emmmmmm" He exclaims

Slowly I feel his cum trickle inside my butt hole.

"Mmmmmm, fuck yeah" I moan.

Another load of cum shot across my butt cheeks. I reach back and spread my ass wider.

He knows exactly what I want.

I feel the tip of his cock press firmly against my eager butt hole. And then he fires his warm spunk into my greedy ass.

"Oohhh yes" I exclaim.

I feel his warm man juice run down my butt hole and across my exhausted red pussy lips.

I reach between my legs and run my finger from my ass hole to my clit collecting as much cum as possible. I slide two fingers in and out of my pussy, then make a few gentle circles over my clit.

I look at both guys, lick the cum and pussy juice from my fingers and say "Thanks boys"

I open my eyes from my shower dream, I have two fingers in my sloppy wet pussy, drenched in cum and two fingers in my ass hole.

"Whoa, that was intense" I mumble to myself.

I quickly grab the soap, scrub my body down and jump out of the shower. I hustle to get ready for dinner with my husband.