A Step Apart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't just okay with her step brother fucking her. She wanted it, Matt felt a surge of confidence and his erection swell.

Matt realized her loose, and now messy, black and pink shorts were still on. It didn't matter. He could not wait a minute longer. Matt lifted her legs up and to the side. She helped some by bending them at the knee and keeping them in place when Matt pulled the leg hole of her shorts to the side again. Matt's throbbing head was slick and dripping with sticky pre-cum. He watched a droplet ooze from the head and fall on his stepsister's moist pussy lips.

Bending over some, he pushed his veiny shaft down until he felt the hard tip of his cock lick the lips of Stephanie's pussy. Holding her right under thigh open to the side with one hand and pulling open her leg hole with the other, Matt pushed the head of his cock into his step sister's pussy.

"Eh ahh ahh ohmmm!" The beautiful high-pitched moans leaked from her lips as he entered her. He could feel her pussy squeezing on him so tightly and yet because of how wet she was he continued to push inside her. Matt felt the wet warm friction around his shaft as he buried his cock deep inside her. Her hand retreated back to her mouth. It was all Matt could do to avoid cumming at that moment. The gorgeous sight of his sexy step sister struggling not to moan with her luscious tits bouncing free as she shook. He had to look away. He pulled out slowly and pushed back firmly.

"Ohmygod... oh my god oh my god oh my god oh," Stephanie kept repeating to herself. Both her hands covered her face now. One over her mouth and the other with the phone blocked her eyes. The erotic sounds she made only guaranteed the clock was ticking. Pulling out again, Matt pushed inside her, harder this time.

"Oh fuckk!" Stephanie cried out under the muffle of her hand. "Yes! Oh, my godmmm." Matt kept thrusting into her. His right hand struggled against her thigh while his left gripped her shorts roughly. Matt turned her shorts into a handle. He pulled on it as he pushed forward, fucking his step sister's pussy. The fabric of her shorts dug into her waist and cracked as it stretched but he didn't care and neither did Stephanie, it appeared.

"Ohmygah- ohmymmm!" She cried. Her breasts slapping together wildly as he thrusted inside her harder. Matt felt it coming. He didn't want to stop, but he was so close. Abruptly, he pulled out of his stepsister's pussy. He gripped the shaft of his throbbing cock and stroked it over Stephanie's perfect body. For the first time, she looked down at him. Her eyes angled and more devious than he had ever seen before. Her phone tossed to the comforter beside her, her hands pulling her knees back and opening her thighs. Matt reactively closed his eyes as he felt his most powerful orgasm overcome him and his cum shoot down over his step sister's crotch and exposed stomach. Coating her in his cum.

After his cock made its last jarring flex, he opened his eyes to see Stephanie lying normally and relaxed again. Spits of Matt's cum covered her thighs, shorts, and belly button, and of course, her phone was back in her hands. She tapped away, texting as if she didn't just fuck her step brother. As if she wasn't covered in his semen. Matt smiled as he gained control of his breathing. Looking at his own phone, he pulled up his pants and did his buckle. It was nearly 4:30pm. Stephanie's mom would be home any time. Matt backed away towards the door as he zipped up his pants. He lingered at the doorway, trying to think of what to say.

He finally shrugged, "alright I gotta head out, but I'll see you next weekend?"

Stephanie pursed her lips, nodding, "sure." She stared at her phone, trying to hide her devious smile but failing. "I'll see ya next weekend."

12