A Step into the Unknown

Story Info
Lacey and her boyfriends are ready for the next step.
5.1k words
4.74
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xwriter85
xwriter85
19 Followers

Please note: this is a middle chapter of a story idea I have. I have an outline but haven't fleshed out all the details yet.

Lacey is a violinist with a past full of abuse. She meets Travis, a drummer, and Benjamin, who comes to see her perform. She is attracted to both of them and they mutually decide to enter a relationship together.

* * *

As Benjamin and Travis cleaned up in the kitchen, Lacey moved to the back of the apartment, where Benjamin's room was. He had put her suitcase there earlier, and she found it easily, propped up on a bench at the foot of his bed.

Swallowing deeply, Lacey unzipped it and then rummaged through the contents as she found what she was looking for.

First, a trip to the bathroom to brush her teeth, as she didn't want the rest of the night to be centered around being self-conscious that her breath smelled like egg rolls.

Lacey had spent all yesterday contemplating what she would do when she came back home. Between press meetings and warm-ups, she had thought about her relationship with Benjamin and Travis. They had already proven to her, countless times, that they would wait for her to make the first move. Not once had they resisted her desire to stop; not once had they moved faster than she was ready for. There was still a part of Lacey that thought she would wait longer but that small part was pushed down by her desire to experience more with them.

She knew, from last week, how amazing it would feel with their hands, their mouths, their bodies on her. But Friday night, being on the phone with them, Lacey knew how much more could be had. Hearing them, panting together, soothing each other, it had left an ache in Lacey's body. She wanted to be the recipient of their loving caresses, their satiated euphoria.

Stopping in front of the mirror, Lacey ran fingers through her long brown hair, hoping she looked more like a thrilling vixen than the mousy violinist she was.

Finally, Lacey pulled off the dress she was wearing and donned the silky camisole and matching panties she had picked up in New York the day before. It had been the height of embarrassment, zipping into the store during her one hour of unscheduled time, made worse by the store's large logo on the front of the bag. Thank goodness the items were tiny and she was able to stuff them into her large purse, worried she would look like a guilty thief as she walked back to her hotel.

Now was the time, she thought, as she made her way back to the living area. Benjamin was at the sink, rinsing the last of the dishes before passing them to Travis who dried them and stacked them on the counter. They looked so domestic.

Benjamin was still in his button-down shirt and Travis in his signature sleeveless shirt, his biceps moving subtly as he laid the plates aside.

As if sensing her there, both men turned in tandem. If Lacey wasn't so embarrassed, she would have laughed at the comedy of them, standing there, their mouths both agape.

They were both around the same height, standing just over six feet. Both men had brown hair, but Benjamin kept his closely cropped to his head while Travis's hair was scragglier, the light waves falling just above his ears.

"Um, Lacey, did you forget your clothes?" Travis's attempt to lighten the situation was needed, and Lacey relaxed a bit further. She could trust these men.

"Baby, you look utterly delicious," said Benjamin. He wiped his hands on a dish towel and moved closer, quickly followed by Travis.

"I hope you know we don't expect anything from you," said Travis. He and Benjamin stopped a few feet in front of Lacey. "Whatever you want to do tonight, we want you to decide. We'll take any part of you."

Her voice only slightly trembling, Lacey began, "I want you. Both of you. I don't," she breathed a little, "I don't know how far but I want more."

"Baby, we're all yours." Benjamin closed the gap between them and moved one arm around Lacey's waist before kissing her gently on her temple.

Travis stayed where he was, not wanting to crowd Lacey. "You set the pace, honey, but if you need help, you just ask."

"Oh good," laughed Lacey nervously, "because this is about as far as I got in planning."

Benjamin chuckled into her hair. "I'd say you're off to a good start. Can I suggest going to my room? The bed might give you more space, if you need it."

Lacey nodded and Benjamin took her hand to guide her back to the room she had just vacated.

"I'll join you in a minute," said Travis as he headed to the bathroom.

Once inside his room, Benjamin laid Lacey down to the bed where she promptly sat on the edge. He kissed her forehead and then went about closing the blinds and turning down the lights. A soft glow came from a lamp on his dresser and Lacey felt instantly more comfortable in the dim of the room.

As Travis appeared, Benjamin excused himself. Lacey could smell the mintiness on Travis's breath as he sat next to her. "Did I mention how gorgeous you look?" he asked as he leaned in towards her, gently brushing his lips over hers.

"Thank you," Lacey whispered against his lips. She moved in closer, wanting more connection, more pressure. Travis was happy to oblige and gently cupped a hand over her cheek to hold her in place. Her mouth opened and he slipped his tongue inside, gently lapping, a mix of eagerness and restraint.

"God, that is so sexy," growled Benjamin.

Lacey broke away to see the hooded look on Benjamin as he propped himself on the doorframe.

"Is this okay?" asked Travis.

"Hm-hmm," answered Lacey.

Benjamin moved forward, slowly, and sat on the other side of Lacey. She tensed a moment at being surrounded and both Benjamin and Travis instinctively moved away. Their reactions sent pricks of tears to her eyes. They were so considerate and she felt so safe with them, and still her body kept betraying her.

"Hey, let's go slow, okay?" said Travis as he reached for her hand.

Lacey shook her head. "No. No, I mean I don't want to go too fast. But I'm fine, really. I'm ready."

"All you have to do is say stop," said Benjamin. He leaned in and kissed her shoulder then traced more light kisses up her collarbone. "Any time, whatever is happening. And if you can't form the words, just push us away. We'll stop. We promise."

Lacey closed her eyes as Benjamin peppered kisses along the back of her neck. Travis moved his fingers up her arms, light caresses that brought goosebumps along the trail.

"I was thinking, about what you said the other night, Travis. About what you fantasized about."

"Oh Lacey," Travis growled. He enfolded her into another kiss, this one more passionate. "Baby, everything about you is my fantasy."

"Can I?" Lacey hesitated. It was one thing to think it, another thing, she was realizing, to say it. "Can I lick your cock?"

This time both Benjamin and Travis groaned at her words. "Baby, you can lick my cock anytime you want. You don't ever have to ask."

This received a small laugh from Lacey. Slowly, she reached out and put a hand on Travis's thigh. The thin material of his jeans barely contained the warmth of his body. She traced her hands lightly up and gasped as she made contact with the thick bulge underneath them.

Travis kept his mouth on Lacey's and a guttural sound came from him. Benjamin's kisses were stronger along her back and shoulder.

"You feel so big," said Lacey.

"Not too big for you," replied Travis. He leaned back slightly on the bed, wanting to give Lacey the space she needed. "Do whatever you want. If you're not sure, I'll help you, but feel free to explore."

Nodding unconsciously, Lacey moved her hand up to the waistband of his jeans and slowly undid the top button. Peeling back the zipper, she felt Travis's cock stir slightly and then, she reached in. Deciding to bypass his boxers, her hand felt skin, soft and smooth, and incredibly hard.

"You were right," Lacey said, turning to Benjamin who had stilled behind her and was taking the scene in with bright eyes full of lust. "He feels just like velvet."

"God, Lacey, your hand is incredible." Travis trembled under her touch and she took satisfaction in seeing how he reacted to her.

"Can I take your pants off?" she asked nervously. "I -- I want to see you naked."

Unable to say much, Travis nodded and moaned slightly as Lacey withdrew her hand. Quickly, he slipped off his shirt and then shucked his pants and boxers onto the floor. "Here, let me give you more room," he said and then slid up to the top of the bed where he sat partially up, propped up by the pillows that were there.

Lacey turned her body and moved to the center of the bed. Benjamin moved with her, trailing fingers lightly across the bare skin at her shoulders. She felt comfort knowing he was there, would be able to guide her if she needed it.

"Do you see how hard Travis is for you?" whispered Benjamin in her ear. His voice thundered through her. "Can you imagine how many times he has fantasized about you, in this position, and now you're about to make his dreams come true? You have all the power, Lacey. We're completely at your mercy."

Benjamin's words shocked Lacey. He said them with such conviction and she turned to him, kissing him deeply, wanting to show him how much it meant that he had such confidence in her.

Breaking the kiss, Lacey turned back to Travis. He kept himself propped up, his hands on the bed beside his body. Slowly, Lacey moved her hand back to his cock and moved a finger up from his shaft and over his head. He trembled beneath her touch.

"Is that okay? Am I hurting you?"

"No baby, you could never hurt me. Your touch is exquisite."

Lacey returned to the hardness in front of her. She stroked him up and down, wanting to feel every indentation, every inch of his smooth skin. A bead of moisture appeared at the tip of his cock and Lacey instinctively held her fingers there before smoothing the moisture into the rest of his head.

"Fuck," growled Travis.

Lacey stopped and looked up in alarm, first at Travis, who had his hands fisted in the bed, and then at Benjamin who had a smirk on his face.

"It's okay, baby," reassured Benjamin. "Travis is just experiencing a new level of ecstasy."

Smiling, Lacey went back to her touch. She didn't want Travis to be in pain but she was far too curious to stop. Moving closer, Lacey finally spied what she was looking for. There, just on the inside of Travis's cock was a small freckle. She leaned in and gently kissed it.

"Benj, I think I need you," gasped Travis.

Benjamin laughed and kissed Lacey on her shoulder before moving over to where Travis lay. He put his head near Travis's who moved in, enveloping Benjamin in a deep kiss. Lacey adjusted herself so she could see Travis sink his teeth into Benjamin's bottom lip. His hands moved up from the bed and he gripped Benjamin's shoulders hard.

Lacey froze at the sight and then realized what Travis was doing. He was using Benjamin how he wanted to use Lacey but knew she wasn't ready for that kind of touch. Lacey smiled at the intimacy of the situation. She knew they were better off as a threesome and seeing this interaction was more proof of it.

Knowing Travis had the release he needed, Lacey went back to the task in front of her. She ran her tongue up and down Travis's cock; each swipe along his head brought a further taste of the saltiness of his come. She was growing used to the taste and she thrilled every time Travis let out a loud moan into Benjamin's mouth.

Not wanting to tease him any further, Lacey took the next pass and stopped at his head before engulfing him in her mouth. He was large, so large, and she could only manage about half of his length. Up and down Lacey used her mouth, listening to Travis's moans and the way his body moved to find the rhythm he liked. He moved with her mouth but Lacey still felt in control.

"Lacey, baby, Travis is going to come soon." Benjamin's words were in her ear again and she opened her eyes to look up. She could just see Travis looking down at her, lust and affection in his eyes.

Lacey nodded her head at the statement but didn't break her rhythm.

"Lacey, it might be a bit of a shock, when he comes. You can do whatever you want. You can spit it out or swallow, or pull him out and finish him with his hand."

Lacey paused at this. She pulled off Travis and moved her jaw to relieve the pressure. "What do you want me to do?" she asked him.

"Oh baby, whatever you want to do."

"No, in your fantasy. What do I do in your fantasy?"

She could see Travis warring with himself. She knew he was fighting between telling her the truth and not wanting to overwhelm her. But this relationship only worked because they were so honest with each other.

"In my fantasy, you take every drop," Travis whispered.

As if waiting for this, Lacey moved her mouth back to Travis. She felt Benjamin move up the bed again and then Lacey moved just a fraction of a bit faster. She cupped his balls, as an experiment, which elicited a loud moan from Travis.

"Baby, I'm there, oh God, oh Lacey!"

Lacey kept one hand on the base of Travis's cock as he came, hard and furious into her mouth. The first part startled her but she kept her mouth clamped on him and managed to swallow as he finished. She was sure some dribbled out of her mouth but was pretty pleased with herself on this first attempt.

"Was that okay?" she asked as she stretched up from where she lay.

"Fantastic," murmured Travis. He closed his eyes and sank into the pillow.

Benjamin moved back to Lacey and kissed her hard. She could taste the faint mint of his toothpaste and the slightly salty taste of Travis. It was heady, being with the two of them, not knowing where each ended and where each began.

Slowly, Travis moved up, stretching as he reached for Lacey. Benjamin released her and she fell onto the bed, her side wrapped around Travis. He kissed her slowly, languidly and she could feel the depths of his emotion as he touched reverently.

"I can die now. Surely nothing could be better than what I just experienced," he muttered into her ear, smoothing her hair behind her ear, before kissing her again, this time more deeply.

The whole experience had brought out new sensations in Lacey. She had known them to be there, especially since meeting both Benjamin and Travis but now her body was taking over. She could feel the flush all over her skin, the tingling low in her stomach. The need pressing against her core, wanting more.

Lacey moved her head back from Travis and laid it on his chest. She could feel his heartbeat slowly settle, the faint sheen of sweat from his endurance. Part of her was sated but more of her needed that fulfillment that only these two men could give her.

"Benjamin," Lacey started.

"Yeah, baby?" He had lain on his own side with Travis sandwiched between them. He was still fully clothed but Lacey could see the bulge in his pants, straining for release. Still, he made no move to release himself, no overture over how she could help him.

"Benjamin, I'm ready."

His eyes flashed open and Lacey was startled to see a hint of fear in his normally vibrant blue eyes.

"Oh Lacey, it's okay. Let's just lie here a minute."

"Do -- do you not want to?" She couldn't mask the hurt in her voice. Maybe he hadn't mentioned his own straining erection because he didn't want her.

"No, Lacey, I want to have you more than anything else in the world. I just don't want you to do anything you're not ready for."

He reached across Travis and gently stoked her cheek while Travis took one hand to slowly rub her back. It was nice, soft, sweet. But not what she wanted.

Disengaging herself from them, Lacey stood up. She peeled one strap of her camisole off her shoulder and then the other before moving the top over her head. Her eyes moving between the two men, she ran her hands down her side and hooked her fingers into the sides of the panties. Swiftly, they were off.

Lacey saw the change in both men instantly. Even Travis, who just moments before was completely sated, had a renewed sense of lust in his eyes. Benjamin's blue eyes turned almost black as they burned with an intensity she had never seen before. If she didn't know him wholeheartedly, she would have been worried but as it was, all she could hope was that her same desire was mirrored in her own eyes.

"I want what you described that night."

Benjamin nodded, then let his gaze flow down her body. Lacey felt exposed but in an eager way and she left her hands at her side, allowing him to drink all of her in.

"I think it's best if I lie on my back. You'll have to do more work but you might be more comfortable that way."

"Okay," agreed Lacey. He was right. Even when they were gentle with her, Lacey never felt settled being on her back, especially when both of them were penned on either side.

Travis rolled off the bed and Benjamin took his place. He moved his hands up to his shirt but Lacey stopped him.

"Oh no, this part is my fantasy," she said with a coy smile.

Button by button, Lacey moved down his chest, enjoying the faint rasp of the material, the breathiness Benjamin made as she lightly grazed his skin with her fingers. She went slow, wanting to savor the moment.

When she got to his pants, Lacey had a faint sense of déjà vu. Hadn't she just undone another man's pants in this very bedroom? Flashing a smile at Travis, who sat next to Benjamin, she zipped his fly and released his cock from its confinement. Benjamin sat up and Travis moved his shirt off his shoulders as Lacey pulled his pants and boxers down. She added them to the pile of clothes that was growing on Benjamin's floor.

Lacey took a moment to appreciate the view in front of her. There was Benjamin, spread out for her enjoyment. His flat stomach was rigid with a slight trail of hair from his belly button downward. Lacey traced the trail, her fingers light against his warm skin, and Benjamin hummed as she encircled his cock.

It was slightly smaller than Travis's, just barely. But just as silky smooth. She traced circles down its side, loving the feel. She gulped, thinking about how it would fit inside of her but reasoned nature would somehow take over. But when she moved to straddle Benjamin, he reached out to grab her arms and stop her.

Lacey stilled at the touch and Benjamin instantly softened his grip. She looked questioningly at him. Was he suddenly changing his mind?

"I don't want this to hurt for you," he explained. "Let us get you ready, first."

Lacey nodded.

"Can you lie down? I promise I won't be over top of you."

Taking a minute to contemplate it, Lacey nodded and lay down on the bed. Travis was there next to her and bent down to kiss her, slowly over her jawline and then to her lips. She opened readily, enjoying the steadiness of him.

Lacey felt the bed shift and Benjamin's hands were at her thighs, moving softly up toward their apex. She inhaled sharply and Travis moved away. He settled in next to her, his mouth next to her ears.

"Benjamin's going to make sure this is good for you. He's going to open you up just a bit so his cock doesn't hurt that gorgeous pussy of yours."

Lacey nodded. She turned her head and found Travis's eyes, so full of affection. She felt grounded in them.

Slowly, Travis reached over and traced his fingers over Lacey's upper chest. She arched her back instinctively and Travis chuckled as he moved his fingers slowly over her skin, tracing circles around her breasts and then over them. She moved again and his fingers found her nipple, then the other one, pulling a little, then soothing for an exquisite juxtaposition.

Moaning, Lacey craved his touch and then became aware that Benjamin had continued to move his hands. Gently, he parted her legs and she opened to him.

"You are the most beautiful woman, Lacey," moaned Benjamin.

xwriter85
xwriter85
19 Followers
12