A Step Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad

"I'm just going to grab us a couple of drinks, ok babe?" I whispered to my wife. She nodded and patted my hand as I looked over to those poor devastated kids. I wandered out of the room and headed to reception where I knew I could grab a couple of juices for the kids and a coffee for Beth.

As I wandered down the hallway, I heard a bit of a commotion up ahead. When I got there, I was at first shocked, which turned to anger, as I saw Sara standing there crying, everyone staring at her. I walked up to stand beside John and Mike, the on-duty Officers.

"What's going on here John?"

"Hi Sarge. Seems this.....this...person," he spat, "thinks she has the right to see the man she put in here in the first place", John replied with contempt in his voice. This only caused Sara to cry more, and for the surrounding staff members to become concerned.

I thought I had to diffuse this situation before it became a public spectacle, so I grabbed Sara by the elbow, possibly a bit too roughly, and led her to a small room off the side of the reception area. I knew it was there and was often used for delivering the bad news that can often happen at a hospital.

I directed her to a chair and I sat opposite her as she sobbed and moaned. I just stared at her, my years on the force kicking in as I found it easy to be emotionless as I waited. Eventually she seemed to settle.

"What are you doing here Sara? Haven't you done enough? How did you even know he was here?" I said with a low, neutral tone.

"The hospital rang me. Is he ok? What happened? I need to see him Brad. I need to explain. Tell him I'm sorry. I love him. I want to see my babies. They must be so confused about what's going on with their Father. Can I see my children Brad? Please" she babbled.

"Pfft...you love him? Are you seriously going to run with that after what we all now know you did? That's how you love him is it?" I shook my head in disgust. "Just leave Sara, no-one needs to hear your bullshit about love and devotion, or whatever you want to call it." I sighed.

"Please Brad. Please. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix this. Is he ok?"

"He drank himself into unconsciousness but thank god, he will recover just fine. Sadly, your children know all too well what's going on Sara. They saw a still of you and your lovers on Jasons' computer when they found him." Sara wailed when she heard this and hunched over crying into her hands.

"They don't want to see you Sara. And you being here means you are in violation of your Restraining Order, so you should leave."

"Oh god! My children saw me like that!! They'll never forgive me. Everything's ruined. I've been so stupid. I can't believe I let things get so out of hand. This is a nightmare. And what that bastard, Derek, did to me. I'll never forgive him"

This last statement raised my interest. There was something a little off about it. "What do you mean Sara? What did Derek do?"

"I'm sure you already saw what he did Brad. I didn't even know he was there."

"Hmmm. Can you at least tell me why Sara? I just can't get my head around why you would do this to them. Why you would throw it all away for that?"

Sara looked at me, she was a mess, her eyes were red, her tear stained cheeks red and blotchy from her strained emotions, her once lovely hair, dishevelled and messy.

Until now, I had always thought Sara was a rare beauty, She was 5'7", blond hair to mid-back, sparkling hazel eyes, clear and unblemished skin from what I'd seen. A lovely well rounded body, a nice flat stomach, even after two kids, full and firm breasts with a lovely taper to her waist and onto her curvaceous hips. Her arse was soft and round with the perfect amount of jiggle and wiggle as she walked. Yes, she was a real beauty. But now, I couldn't see any of it. Now there was contempt and disgust and a real sense of sadness for what has been lost by all of us.

Sara

I looked at Brad and considered my life now. It was spiralling out of control and I needed to try to right the sinking ship. I took a deep breath and started from the beginning.

Clare and I had been working hard on our portion of the company's expansion project that ended about 6 weeks ago. After weeks of investigations, researching, planning , writes and re-writes we were happy to have finalised it, ready to be handed on to Daniel. To celebrate, Clare brought out a bottle of Champagne and we had a quick glass whilst kicking our shoes off and relaxing.

We chatted about work and life and even some of our private lives. During the project we had spent a lot of time together and talked openly about many things, even some very personal things. Clare was in a really happy and energetic mood, which surprised me somewhat, as I just felt exhausted myself. Pouring me another glass, I couldn't help but start feeling the effects of the Champagne.

Being with Jason, I hardly ever drink, so two glasses of bubbly were starting to have a real impact, especially after skipping lunch. By the third, and I told Clare, my last, I was feeling a bit giggly and relaxed. Somehow I managed to spill some drink on my blouse and before I knew it, Clare was leading me to the executive wash room.

"My god Sara! Look at those. They are so big and so full" Clare squealed, staring at my breasts, now half exposed in my wet blouse.

Seeing where she was looking I blushed and tried to cover myself, but Clare held my wrists to stop me. "God, don't be shy Sara. If I had a pair like those, I'd never hide them" Clare laughed.

I giggled, "Not too bad after having a couple of kids I guess"

"Are you kidding me? Look at my poor little things" Clare said as she cupped and lifted her own breasts. "I've had two kids as well, and mine look nothing like yours" she sighed. "I need a better look" she added before quickly unbuttoning my blouse leaving me in my bra, which was also wet.

I was laughing as all this was going on, feeling a bit drunk and very relaxed with Clare by now. The next thing I knew, she unclasped my front opening bra and stopped, just gawking at my exposed breasts.

"They're perfect Sara. Just perfect. I have to feel these glorious things" she almost moaned as she took my breasts in her hands. My nipples have always been really sensitive and Jason has given me many orgasms from doing nothing more than play with them. And Clare knew this and made the most of this knowledge as she began twisting and pulling on my lengthening nubs.

With her manipulations, combined with the champagne, I couldn't help myself. My pussy began to tingle and my body began to get incredibly warm and aroused by this naughty and taboo act. I was getting right on the edge when Clare slowly slid her hand up the inside of my thigh and under my skirt.

"No. Please stop. We can't" I moaned softly, but Clare ignored my somewhat empty plea, and when her hand reached my now sensitive and very wet pussy, I exploded with a strong orgasm that left me weak. We both slid to the floor, where I was too dizzy to stop Clare from kissing me passionately and deeply.

When I had calmed down and regained my senses to some extent, we quickly stood up and just stared at each other. I felt so confused. I couldn't believe what I had just done, I felt guilty and disgusted in myself. All I could do was smile uncomfortably as I grabbed my clothes and redressed before leaving for home. I made love to Jason that night so passionately that he went to sleep with a huge smile on his face. I know it was guilt driven, but I had to reconfirm with myself who I loved and why.

The next day, Clare acted as she always did, and it seemed like the afternoon before was just an aberration that we would simply ignore. That was until, that afternoon. I was leaning forward beside Clare as we went over some paperwork when I felt her hand run softly and slowly up my inner thigh, just like the previous day. I froze, but instead of pushing her away, or scolding her, God help me, but I felt myself spread my legs slightly, giving her easier access.

Clare slid her hand up further and reached my now moist panties. She caressed my engorged lips gently and I shuddered as she pushed my soaking panties aside and pushed one, then two slim fingers inside me. It took only a few deep thrusts before I orgasmed and had to hold myself up by hanging onto the desk.

"Oh my god Clare, what are you doing to me? I can't do this"

Clare's fingers were still inside me, slowly stroking in and out, keeping the delicious sensations of my orgasm at a high.

"Seems like you can, and it seems like you enjoy it" she sniggered. And that was the start of my affair with Clare. I had a little fun with a girl-friend in high school, but nothing like this. I don't know why I did it, but I dealt with the guilt by telling myself that I wasn't doing anything with another man, and I wasn't taking time or sex away from Jason or time from my children, so to me, it was harmless.

Things started to get a bit concerning when Clare said she wanted to have an early lunch out of the office one day, and led me to a small Motel not far from work. She was a bit touchy and a bit too intimate for being in public, and we hardly made it through the door to the room before she was attacking me. That's where I recognised the pictures I had seen on Jasons' video, not from the first time but from one of the following weeks' visits.

How could I have been so flippant? We actually went to that Motel five times in the end, and we had increasingly unsatisfying encounters, well for me anyway. Clare was becoming more and more demanding and wanting to take things further sexually.

Then the crunch came, when she came by my house three weeks ago on a Saturday morning. Jason was away at a golf day with Daniel and a few others, including a Judge, a Politician, the Police Commissioner and a couple of important businessmen, to name a few. My kids were visiting their grand-parents so I had the house to myself for the first time in months and I was planning on a day of personal pampering.

There was a knock at the door around mid-morning.

"Clare!" I said shocked. "What are you doing here?" I queried as she brushed past me and entered my house, carrying a bag and wearing a huge mischievous smile.

"Are we alone?" she asked.

"Yes, but why are you here? This isn't acceptable. You can't come to my house like this. I think...."

Anything further I wanted to say was cut off as she attacked my mouth with hers and started to maul my braless breasts, as always focusing on my nipples. I gave in again and we ended up in the bedroom, having sex in my bed. The bed I share with my husband. This was getting out of control.

After Clare and I had brought each other to a couple of satisfying orgasms each, she sprung the next surprise on me. As I was laying there with my eyes closed and my breathing heavy, recovering from my last orgasm, I suddenly felt Clare climb over me. I looked up to find her above me on her hands and knees, looking intently into my eyes with a devilish smirk.

Then I felt it, something firm probing between my sensitive labia. As I looked down in confusion and saw what it was, Clare thrust the strap-on, that was now around her waist, into my dripping wet pussy. Thankfully it was smaller than my husband so there was no pain involved.

Oh god. Jason. Was I now cheating on him, by having this fake cock being thrust inside me? My mind was now in turmoil and the guilt was starting to rise. I was being fucked by someone other than my husband, in the very bed I shared with my husband. The husband that loved and trusted me beyond measure, to never hurt him, and especially to never do anything like this.

I needed to put a stop to this, but Clare knew what she was doing, she was not only hitting the right spots, but her hands and mouth on my nipples were sending me over the edge yet again. Once I again had a wonderful orgasm, we showered and I quickly hustled her out of the house.

The next couple of weeks were a repeat of that weekend, in that we went to the Motel, and Clare fucked me hard and fast with the strap-on. I was also becoming more and more disillusioned by what we were doing and told Clare this. She looked crestfallen, but knowing Jason was having another golf day, the coming weekend, we arranged for one last hurrah, so to speak.

I once again sent the kids off to see their Grand-parents for the day and Clare came around as planned. We had our usual mutual oral session, culminating in a flooding 69 where we both came again and again. Then Clare had me straddle her strap-on and ride her hard, so she could play with my large sensitive breasts. She pulled me close to her and kissed me hard while wrapping her arms and legs around me.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt something else pushing against me. This time it was pushing into my tight little arse. I'd had anal before with Jason, but this was unexpected and I was unprepared. I tried to get up from Clare to see what was going on, but she held me tight and tried to calm me.

"It's alright Sara, relax, you'll love it. Just relax and let it happen"

I continued trying to get up, "Please Clare...."she silenced me by kissing me viciously before I could say any more. Then with a firm thrust I felt the penetration and screamed in pain, throwing my head up and back to see who it was that was doing this to me.

To my shock and humiliation, I was looking directly at Derek Wilsons' smirking face as he started to plunge into my raw and stinging arse. I could feel the lube and the condom he was wearing, but it did nothing to ease the pain and discomfort as he defiled me.

Clare grabbed my face in both hands and pulled my head down so she could plunge her tongue down my throat. And this was the scene that was played so painfully to me and god knows how many others in Jason's video with his pain and suffering on show.

All I could do was sob and shudder as I was now painfully assaulted in both holes. I cried and cried until I felt Derek tense up and grunt as he thrust into my beaten bowel three or four hard times as he came. He withdrew and was gone before I could even comprehend what had happened. I moved to the side of Clare and lay there feeling like the slut I had now become. It sickened me and I had to get that taint off me, before I lost it completely.

"There, there Sara. That wasn't so bad was it. It will be easier the next time. You just need to get used to it." Clare said as if soothing a small child.

I stood painfully and glared down at Clare without saying a word. She disgusted me and I wanted her out of my life. I was not a slut, and I was not going to continue with this depravity and degradation any longer. I walked awkwardly to the shower and proceeded to scrub my used and abused body as hard and as many times as I could, in a desperate need to shed my shame and guilt. By the time I came out of the shower, thankfully, Clare was nowhere to be found. I looked at my marital bed and started to cry as I proceeded to strip it and wash the evidence of my disgrace away.

That afternoon, I picked my kids up and spent a couple of hours with them trying to negate my guilt. When Jason came home things felt a little off, I assumed it was me and my guilt that was causing it. I tried to snuggle up to him that night, but he seemed distracted and spent some time in his office. Yesterday was similar between us, though Jason seemed to spend an unusual amount of time in his office on the phone, or heading out and running errands.

I was feeling more and more unsettled as a distance started to form quickly between us. I was still sore from the previous days assault and I did feel a little edgy around the family, especially Jason. By yesterday afternoon I was feeling more and more depressed.

Could he sense what I'd done? Was I showing my shame and guilt? He was my husband and has known me better than anyone for 16 years. Is he looking into my soul and disgusted by what he now sees? I was starting to become more and more concerned. He wouldn't come near me, wouldn't touch me, hardly talked to me, avoided me at all times. Then today rolled around and here we are.

*****************************************************

Brad

I watched as Sara let out a deep breath and wiped her eyes after finishing her fall from grace. She shook her head and sighed.

"How could I have done this? How could I have been so stupid and selfish Brad? I've thrown my husband, my family, my life, away. The children must hate me" she said with tears running down her face.

All I could do was look at her. Part of me wanted to rant and rage at her for that very stupidity and selfishness. She had indeed, thrown everything away for a little lesbian fling that got away from her, but she allowed it all to happen up to the point of Derek fucking her arse. And to be honest, the pain that caused her at the time was well deserved.

"I think you should leave now Sara. You being here is only going to complicate things further" I said with a hint of hostility.

She nodded her head slowly and looked at me forlornly, "Please tell Jason, my children, that I'm sorry, that I love them, that I need them. Please Brad"

"I won't do that Sara. None of them, none of us, are in the emotional state to tolerate you or your words right now. I won't even tell them that you were here so as to save them the pain of knowing."

Her eyes flashed with pain and sorrow as she slowly stood. "I understand" she all but whispered as she walked haltingly towards the door of the room.

I followed her out and was about to escort her to the front doors when, "What are you doing here? We saw what you did! How could you do that to Dad? You almost killed him. I hate you! I hate you! ".

We both spun around to see Patrick standing in the hallway, anger etched across his reddened face as he screamed at his Mother. Beside me Sara wailed and collapsed to the floor.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry!" she responded pitifully as she sat on the floor shaking and crying.

"I hate you. I never want to see you again, EVER" he yelled as Mike and John managed to pick him up and head off back towards his Fathers room. "I HATE YOU!!!" was the last we heard as they rounded the corner.

I looked down at Sara and she was curled up into a ball on the ground, now nothing but a blubbering mess. Before I could bother reacting, a couple of nurses were there helping her up as she mumbled incoherently to no-one in particular. They all disappeared into a nearby examination room as I now gazed vacantly at the closed door.

I scanned the entry area and there were a lot of shocked and confused faces peering back at me. I took a deep breath and headed back to Jason's room. By now Patrick would have told everyone that Sara was here and that only made things a lot worse for all of us. I passed Mike on my way and told him that Sara was still here and where she was.

"Keep me updated on what's happening with her, and for fuck sake, keep her away from them".

"Not a problem boss. I can't believe that bitch came here" he mumbled as her kept walking.

Mike was the one that took the photos of Sara and Clare going to and from the motel. Jason had gone to see Sara one afternoon to surprise her for lunch, when he saw the two of them leave the building. He noticed they were a little too 'handsy', he told us, and something felt off, so he followed them to the motel and watched stunned as they kissed and Clare mauled Sara's breasts as they entered a room.

This set about a bit of covert surveillance by me, John and Mike, that lead us to discover their regular visits to the motel, and Clare's first visit to see Sara at her house. It wasn't hard to get the evidence needed, and Jason being a tech guy, easily set up a couple of cameras in the house.

The rest, as they say, is history. We got photos and Jason got video, but we didn't know about Derek at that point until he was spotted by John, sneaking into the back of the house about 45 minutes after Clare had arrived. At least that sort of backed up Sara's story that she didn't even know Derek was there or going to be involved. Still, she cheated and did it matter whether she did it with a guy or a woman? Cheating is cheating, and once trust is destroyed, where does that leave a relationship?