A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell asleep and had restless dreams of Cameron, and woke more tired than when she went to bed. Her routine was the same, especially when Alan wasn't home. She got ready, made breakfast for her and Cameron, then went to work. Cameron was still sleeping when she'd left, and thankfully he wasn't half naked on the couch this time. She wasn't sure she would've been able to avoid the temptation to touch him if he had been.

He was home again when she got home. It was quite unusual for him, definitely unusual for two days in a row. Maybe he'd done it so that she wouldn't be lonely while Alan was gone. She snorted at herself, lately she was lonely even when Alan was home.

Cameron wasn't in the living room or kitchen, and it felt a bit like deja vu as her feet carried her to his bedroom door without even thinking about it. Feeling even more deja vu she found the door cracked again. Was it her imagination, or was it slightly wider than the night before? All thoughts left her head when she peeked inside.

Cameron was masturbating again, in the same position as yesterday. His tight abs flexed as he stroked himself slowly, shirt tucked under his chin again. His eyes were closed and his cheeks rosy. Instead of playing with his nipple, though, she noticed he had something balled up in his other hand. She squinted to see what it was, leaning in closer. Some type of black fabric, from what she could make out. He brought it to his face and breathed deeply, then moaned as he exhaled.

"Lori Lynn," he moaned clearly. "You smell so good." He took another breath of what he was holding, then shook it out in his hand, pinching it with his fingers. He lay it across his face, covering his mouth and nose with it as his hand moved down to eagerly perked nipples.

Her underwear from last night! He was huffing her dirty underwear, the one's she'd taken off after drowning them with her lusty juices after last night's voyeurism. He'd kept them, what did that mean? God, it was so hot. He masturbated to her, liked the smell of her. Thought about doing naughty things with her.

She was too old, over ten years his senior, but he was using her as fap material and it was maddeningly arousing. It took her a moment to realize her hand was trying to slip down to her nethers, and the only reason she noticed was because it was blocked by her snug-fitting slacks and belt. The realization was cold water down her spine. What was she doing!?

Forcing herself to walk away was hard, but she had to do it. She turned her back to the door, but hesitated before she could take that first step. Her will power only lasted as long as the next time he moaned her name. She was back at the door, watching him enjoy himself with her panties over his face. He was going to town on his cock now, his hand gliding up and down his smooth shaft.

There was no way he'd actually be into her, she realized. He was just fantasizing, she was too old for him. Still, it was too hot for her to resist watching. It was over too soon, and not soon enough. His thick cum shot up his chest again, and she thought she could smell it from where she stood. Alan's cum never shot like Cameron's. She wondered if she'd be able to feel it when he came inside her.

Her face burned and she rushed away, ashamed and aroused at the thought. She locked herself in her room, there was no way she could face Cameron as she was now. After about twenty minutes he knocked at her door.

"You okay?" he asked, sounding truly concerned.

"Yeah," she squeaked. "Just feeling a little hot." It wasn't a lie...

"Okay. I'm gonna go out with some friends, do you need me to pick you up anything?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna lay down for a bit." She swallowed hard.

"Okay. I'll be out late, probably. Don't wait up, okay?"

His voice was driving her crazy, and she was thankful for the closed door between them. She didn't know how she would've hid her lust from him if she was face to face. "Sure. Be careful. Have fun storming the castle!"

He chuckled, it was something she always said to him when he left the house, though she didn't know why, or remember when it even started. "Of course. Good night, Lori Lynn."

She waited until she heard the front door close behind him, then another half an hour after that before she left her room. His smell distracted her, it was like she was hyper-sensitized to it now. Her core ached with need, and she leaked all night as she tried to distract herself. She forced herself to think about Alan, to plan the next week's meals out and make a grocery list, watched some TV mindlessly. Every time she let her mind wander, it showed her Cameron's face, blissful as his manhood shot thick, white cum all over his muscular chest.

Alan. Think about Alan. Not about Cameron and his strong hands. Think about work. Not about Cameron, and how his cum would feel if she ran her fingers through it.

She called Alan around nine thirty. He answered it on the fourth ring, and he sounded annoyed. "Lori Lynn?" He was in a bar or restaurant or something, the background noise was loud enough that he sort of yelled into the phone.

"Hey, Alan. Sorry, is this a bad time?"

More noise, then some weird scruffy sounds. She realized he'd put his hand over the receiver as the volume dropped considerably and the scruffy sounds continued. The volume came back and he cleared his throat. "Yeah, a little bit. Is something wrong?"

"I just wanted to talk to you," she said. She traced the red lace on the sexy panties she'd put on in hopes of her conversation with Alan making her hot. "I miss you."

"Yeah, well, it's not a great time. I'll call you later, if I have time. I gotta go, Lori Lynn. Don't call me, text me first, okay?" he said in reproach.

Her heart deflated. "Yeah. Sorry. Nite, Alan."

"Nite," he said briskly, then hung up.

She bit her lip, fighting off tears. What had she done wrong, that had him so cold with her? She remembered when they'd dated, the phone sex, the long conversations into the night. Morning sex before work.

It wasn't that she'd grown fat, though she had put on a little weight. She appraised herself in the mirror on the closet door. Matching red panties and a cami style top made with nothing but lace and sheer black fabric that covered her belly. She looked good, she decided, but she knew she could look better, lose a little of her belly fat, firm up her thighs.

She nodded, planning to ask Cameron about the gym he went to. The thought of Cameron set her loins alight, her mind replaying his masturbation scenes in her head. Her body was sexy, she felt sexy in what she was wearing, and she decided there was no reason not to masturbate. She sat down on the bed she shared with Alan, her phone beside her. The screen flashed as she received a text message.

'Not gonna be able to call tonight. Can try tomorrow.' From Alan.

The text broke her resolve, and she gave into her base desires. She didn't want to masturbate in her bedroom. She wanted to lay in Cameron's bed, surrounded by his scent when she touched herself. There was no reason not to, Cameron said he'd be out late.

Though she was alone, she still found herself tiptoeing to Cameron's room. She left the door open, she wouldn't be sleeping here after she was done, then slipped into his sheets, feeling incredibly naughty. Cameron's sheets smelled even stronger than last time, musk and sweat, but also something else. Something sexy and raw. She huffed it like a drug, thrusting her hand into her panties. She'd waited too long, even if she wanted to take her time and enjoy it, she wouldn't have been able to do it. Her frustration destroyed any restraint.

She came almost instantly, hard and intense. The trouble was, she wasn't satisfied. The orgasm hadn't felt like a release, if anything, it had only made her need worse. She moaned, not even bothering to lower her voice since she was alone. Her hand brushed her nipples over the fabric, which seemed to connect it directly to her clit. She rubbed her clit and her nipple in time, trying hard to build up to something more, something she could feel was close to her, but just out of her reach.

Playing with her clit wasn't enough. She wanted to be filled. It had been so long since she'd had sex, had something inside her. Her pussy ached as she slipped a finger inside, using the base of her palm to stimulate her clit. She pushed down hard, then pressed against her g-spot. A thrill ran through her body, and when it died down, she did it again, over and over, building up to something that was getting closer and closer.

Her hips began to thrust into her hand, but she needed something deeper, something bigger than her fingers. Something that would fill her completely, stretch her out in all the best ways. Cameron's erection popped into mind. God, how she wanted to feel it throb inside her, to slide in and out of her.

Her thrusting dislodged the pillow that had been covering her face. She pushed it away, focusing on her body, but something felt off. She opened her eyes, just a lazy slit, then jerked her hand out of her panties as her eyes shot wide.

"Cameron, I can, I didn't, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be home tonight!"

Cameron leaned against the door frame, backlit by the hall light. He stepped into the room as she fought down a massive panic attack, but also battled her lust, now simmering so close to true release. He sat down in the computer chair at his desk. "Don't stop because of me. You were almost there."

His words broke her brain. "What?"

She noticed his hand moving, catching her attention. His cock was out, sprouting from his jeans like a fertility totem. "Keep going," Cameron encouraged. "Touch yourself, Lori Lynn. God, you look hot. Do you always dress like that, when you masturbate?"

"Cameron," she whined, fighting with reason, but his hand on his cock had her hand plunging back into her lust-soaked lace panties. "I shouldn't, this's wrong!"

"Cum, Lori Lynn. I wanna watch you cum. Will you cum for me?"

Her hips surged off the bed as her orgasm spilled out of her soaked pussy and onto her fingers and his bed. She was too loud, but it was too good, the best orgasm she could remember in a long time. Finally her orgasm released her from its grip and she melted onto Cameron's bed in a puddle of her own juices.

Reality set in and she scrambled to pull his sheet to cover her body and also run. She tripped when it stayed partially tucked into the bed, pulling her down. She looked up at him, completely humiliated on her hands and knees.

His cock was still out, but he wasn't stroking it anymore. She looked away, feeling like she couldn't get any lower. "Lori Lynn," he said, so sweet and gentle it caught her heart in her throat. "It's okay, relax."

"I shouldn't have!" she insisted, trying to disengage his sheet and failing, the shaking of her hands making it more difficult than it should've been.

"Lori Lynn," Cameron said again, dropping to his knees on the floor. He placed a strong hand on her shoulder. "It's okay."

She started to cry, unable to restrain her emotions. "I'm terrible," she moaned. "I'm sorry, Cameron. I'm sorry. I'll clean your bed, I'm sorry."

He pushed her shoulders so that she fell onto her butt, then took her hands in his. "Lori Lynn, you didn't do anything wrong. Stop, you're okay. It's okay." She started crying harder, and he pulled her into his arms. His smell was even better straight from the source, which just made her cry harder. He soothed her, rubbing small circles into her lower back.

"Listen," he said when her tears began to recede. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I did, I was in your-"

"Lori Lynn," he said, pressing a finger to her lips. "Just listen, okay?" She nodded and a tremor shook her body. "You were just masturbating. Everyone masturbates, there's nothing wrong with that. You weren't expecting me to come home, that's all. I've masturbated nearly everywhere in the house, at some point."

"Even in my bed?" she asked, her throat raw.

He chuckled. "Yes, even in your bed. It's not a crime to masturbate. My dad isn't a dick about it, is he?"

Her throat tightened up again. "No, but he gets weird... Not that it matters, he hasn't touched me." She realized what she was saying and tensed up. "Sorry, nevermind. I don't know why I said that."

"What a shame, he doesn't touch someone as sexy as you. My old man's an idiot," Cameron said.

Guilt flared again and she pushed her way out of Cameron's arms, realizing she was still in her sexy underwear in his arms. "I should get dressed."

"Hold up, just for a minute," Cameron requested.

She couldn't have explained why, but she followed his direction, though she covered her privates with her arms as best she could. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize for masturbating, or being comfortable Lori Lynn. We were just two people masturbating under the same roof. It happens all the time, I'm sure. At least, I jerk off a lot, so it's probably happened before..." He let his statement linger, a playful look in his eye and she wondered if he'd caught her masturbating before.

"Sure," she agreed, shivering now that her passion had cooled and she wasn't in his strong, warm embrace any longer.

"Would it make you feel better if you watched me? Then we'd be even," he said. It sounded nonchalant, but his shoulders hunched just a little, as if he were nervous.

"Please don't tell Alan," she begged, the idea of her husband finding out sending ice to her belly.

Cameron looked surprised. "Dad doesn't know you masturbate?"

"No, about, ah, your bed. I'll clean it up, I swear!"

Cameron's surprise softened into a playful smile. "I won't tell him, I promise." She sighed in relief. "But!" Her heart seized. "I'll need a little incentive."

She swallowed hard. "Like what?"

"You were so sexy when you came on my bed, Lori Lynn. It made me so horny." He shifted so that he could pull out his cock again. It looked just as hard as it had been before. "I watched you cum, Lori Lynn. Could you watch me? Then we'd be even."

She swallowed down her excitement at the thought, the nodded. "Where?"

"Sit on the chair here," he said, indicating the chair he'd just been in. As she followed his direction he moved to the bed.

"Wait, it's all wet, I got it all-" she stopped herself from saying anything further incriminating.

Cameron paused, then felt around on the bed in the dim light. "Mmm, it is wet here," he agreed, his tone turning lusty. He leaned down and pressed his face into it, inhaling deeply. "This'll work, too," he muttered, pushing his track pants down around his knees. Ass in the air, he took himself in hand as he continued to smell her spilled passion.

She moved closer, she hadn't realized it until her knees hit the floor at the side of his bed. He had his cock in hand, stroking hard and fast as he huffed her scent. God, his manhood was perfect. She shouldn't be watching him, she knew it, but if she didn't, he might tell Alan. It wasn't even a fair deal, because she would've watched him even without the threat.

"You're so sexy," she whispered, laying her head on the bed as she watched him jerking his cock hard and fast.

"God, Lori Lynn," he moaned. His face smushed into the wet spot as his first stream of cum flew from him. He grunted and moaned, stroking harder and faster. She didn't mean to reach out, but she found his warm cum landing in her palm, thick and heavy.

Instantly guilty, she balled her hand into a fist and forced it back to her side. She didn't think he saw, she hoped he hadn't seen. Damn, what was wrong with her? She'd never felt like this before, never wanted a man as strongly as she wanted Cameron. If he told her to, she'd probably let him fuck her right here.

He collapsed to his bed, rolling onto his side with a chuckle. "Now we're even. And, I wet the bed, too."

"Thanks, Cameron, for not telling Alan," she whispered. "You're very attractive."

"Anytime, Lori Lynn. And, I'm okay with mutual masturbation, too. No harm in two adults masturbating in their own home."

She nodded, then ran from the room, her fist still sticky with his cum. She thought she heard Cameron chuckle, but she wasn't sure.

12