A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sexy, Lori Lynn," he whispered, stroking his erection slowly.

She crawled back between his legs on her hands and knees, then met his eyes before sliding her mouth over his rigid dick. The taste was intense, despite his recent shower, as he'd leaked precum into his foreskin. It coated her mouth with a naughty, astringent flavor. She took him as deep as she could, pleased to find she could go farther in this angle than before.

"Yes, damn, Lori Lynn, you're so sexy. You look so good in just your underwear. Are you wet?"

"Mmm-hmm." She nodded her head, his dick moving with her. He chuckled.

"If you're so wet, why aren't you touching yourself?"

She pushed his legs apart with hers, then leaned down to rest on her left arm while her right one travelled to her panties. She pulled off of his cock to lick him from balls to tip, her hands slipping between her skin and silky black panties. Her phone rang again, making her nearly jump from her skin.

Cameron frowned and she growled, then crawled across the king-sized bed to dismiss it again. Before she even put it down she got a text from Alan. 'When are you coming back? Why's dinner taking so long?'

She turned her phone off completely, not even trusting just turning the sound off. She turned around to see Cameron watching her with a quizzical expression. "Dad again?"

Fuck Alan. She could hear the whiny sick voice he had saying what was in the text. What the everloving fuck? He could stay out late all the time, could come and go as he pleased, but she wanted to go out for one night ever and he was trying to act like she was an unruly teenager? Fuck him. She hated him, she realized. Maybe she wouldn't later, but the intensity of her hate for Alan right now had the small amount of resolve she had evaporating quickly.

She turned to Cameron and her anger flickered, then died. He was waiting for her, his lust evident on his face. She could see he was worried she'd bolt on him, he had a crinkle in the corner of his eyes that let her know he was nervous. It encouraged her to do what she wanted, to take what she needed.

She needed Cameron. He gasped as her perky breasts bounced free of her bra. She threw it behind her, then slid her panties off. The sound Cameron made when her panties stuck to her lips for a split second before pulling away with a trail of her juices stirred her up, pushed her over the edge.

"Cameron," she breathed, then crawled up the bed to him. She crawled over his legs, pinning them together between her own. Cameron sat up as she climbed his body, his hands stopping her by her hips just before she was over his loins.

"Lori Lynn?"

She leaned forward and caught his lips with her own, forced herself into his mouth. His hands tensed in the flesh over her hips as he kissed her back. One hand moved to the back of her head as he kissed her harder, as if trying to climb into her mouth. "I need you," she whispered into his mouth.

He moaned. She tried to shift her hips forward, but he held her still. "Lori Lynn?"

"Cameron, I need you. Please?" She kissed his jaw all the way down to his neck, then kept going. She caught his nipple rings between her fingers and tugged them both at the same time. She leaned away, then moved so she could close her mouth over his right nipple. The taste of metal filled her mouth as she tongued his piercing.

"Oh, yes. Damn. Yes Lori Lynn. Bite it, suck it," he begged, his hand still buried in her hair. "Please." His frustration spurred her on and she encouraged it, catching the metal between her teeth. She pulled her head back and the noise he made only made her want to do it even harder. "God, yes," he moaned when she sucked hard, teasing the metal between her teeth.

She tugged the neglected nipple with her hand, pulling it hard as she bit down on his other nipple below the piercing. He writhed under her, his fingers digging into her flesh. His cock jumped, catching her attention. She smiled around his nipple, then repeated the action, biting and pulling. It was incredibly pleasing when his cock jumped again as he moaned salaciously.

She sucked hard and pushed him down, letting his nipple pull from between her lips. He didn't even fight her. She climbed him, watching his body flex beneath hers. She slid his cock between her lower lips, sliding over him with ease as she coated him in her juices. His cock jumped again, pressing against her sex, drawing a squeal from her.

"Lori Lynn," Cameron panted below her, his pupils blown wide with lust. "I want you so bad."

She slid herself over him again, a small rocking of her hips. His cock strained against her lips, twitching as she rode the length of him again. "You feel so good," she moaned. His hips jumped as she slid back again, the tip of his manhood pressing against her opening.

She slid over his length, letting his frenulum draw across her clit slowly, building pressure as she leaned forward. His hips jumped again when his cockhead was pressing firmly against her vagina, pushing ever so slightly inside her.

"We can't," she moaned, her hips locked in place as she struggled against her desire.

Cameron began bouncing her on his lap with little thrusts of his hips, teasing her opening with little pulses of pressure. "Whatever you want, Lori Lynn. We'll do whatever you want. But, if you ask me, I think this," he accented his statement with a slightly stronger jump, "is what you want."

Her face was on fire, and she hid it in Cameron's neck. "We shouldn't."

"You're on top," Cameron noted with a confident tone. "I'll do whatever you want."

"What do you want, Cameron?" she breathed as he continued to bounce her in his lap.

"You, Lori Lynn. I want you." His hands closed around her breasts, his calloused thumbs brushing her nipples. It felt like electricity connected straight to her core. She couldn't stop her hips from bucking when he repeated the movement, his hands wrapped around her ribs. He slipped inside her a little deeper and they both gasped.

She held herself very still, Cameron's impressive girth stretching her pleasantly, and he was only a tiny bit inside her. She could still stop this, could call it off, he wasn't fully inside her yet.

Another brush of his thumbs over her nipples had her shivering, and then he was rolling his thumbs around her nipples and she sank down, impaling herself slowly on his meaty shaft.

"Oh my god, Cameron, you're inside me. We shouldn't!" she gasped as he stretched her open, just on the right side of pain.

"Oh, fuck, Lori Lynn, you're so fucking tight," he moaned, his hand sliding down to her hips. "Wait, hold up. I'm not wearing a condom," he said a second later, his eyes opening wide.

"I don't care," she said, and she really didn't. "We're family. We don't need condoms." Where had that come from? The words left her lips without thought, and made her feel so naughty she almost came just from having him inside her. The thought of his uncovered cock inside her sent a ripple of pleasure through her whole body.

"Shit, Lori Lynn," he groaned, his hands holding her down on his sword. "You sure?"

"Hmm-mmm," she moaned, unable to speak it aloud.

He hesitated. She watched the reluctance disappear, replaced with a look of desire that was almost worshipful. "You're pussy is so warm and tight. I've never fucked anyone without a condom. It feels like heaven."

"Me either," she replied, wiggling her hips to take him as deep as she could. There was a briefly uncomfortable sensation that nearly instantly gave way to pleasure as he bottomed out inside her.

"Damn, Lori Lynn, is that your cervix? You took my whole cock."

She moaned, then fell forward onto his chest when he jumped his cock into her cervix again. She whimpered and he laughed.

"You like that? My raw cock hitting your cervix? No one's ever been able to take me so deep. It's like your pussy was made for me."

She wanted to be jealous of the other women he had slept with, but she couldn't. Not after what he said about her being the first to take his entire cock. She felt so full with his cock buried deep in her pussy. It had her feeling a bit smug, that she had something she could do for Cameron that all his previous partners had never been able to.

"Fuck, Lori Lynn. You're so tight. Are you okay?"

"Better than ok," she breathed.

"Can I move, or do you need a second?" His consideration had her heart swelling. He watched her carefully, looking for signs to stop. She didn't want to stop.

She nodded against his chest. He chuckled, then his hands pulled her ass down as he pushed up. She squealed, leaning halfway up. "Cameron!"

He chuckled, then pushed her back into a sitting position, which seated his cock in her in a different way. It released the pressure on her cervix but stretched her lips wider, a different pleasure, but still fantastic. "God, you look so good on top of me. I've fantasized about you riding me before, but it was never this good."

His hands closed over her breasts again and he began kneading them, his thumbs still teasing her pert nipples. She shifted, then rose up his manhood until just the head was inside her and slowly slid back down again.

"You're so big. I've never had something so big inside me. I feel so full, Cameron."

"You're perfect, Lori Lynn. You're my goddess. Ride me, use me to feel good. I wanna watch you cum on my cock, I wanna see it when my cock makes you melt. I wanna know how it feels when your pussy clamps down on me as you ride your orgasm, an orgasm I gave you. Let me make you cum."

She nodded, holding his hands to her breasts when he pulled them away, then began to move up and down on his cock in earnest. She shifted her hips each time she took him deep, sliding his cockhead over her g-spot. It had her toes curling until he hit her cervix, which made her squeal in delight. Cameron started jostling his hips every time her pussy lips met his base, pushing into her cervix just a little more.

She'd always heard that having the cervix touched during sex hurt, but she found the slight pain immensely pleasureable. Somehow she felt herself soften inside, felt herself snuggled the slightest bit deeper on his cock.

"I'm so deep inside you," he moaned, holding her hips to keep her from rising up his length again. It left him pressed firmly against the opening to her womb and had her toes twitching with pleasure. She shifted her hips but he held her still. "I need a minute, Lori Lynn. I'm too close. I wanna last for you." He closed his eyes and held his breath.

Cameron was close to coming? She wanted to make him cum. No, she needed to make him cum. She closed her hands over his and pried his fingers looser against the flesh of her hips. "You're so big, you feel so good, Cameron," she purred.

"Stop, please!" he begged. She lifted her hips slowly, then pushed down hard until he was seated again. "I need a minute, please."

She held her hips still, enjoying his frustrated need. "I'll give you one minute," she said, memorizing how it felt to be fully impaled on his manhood. A fleeting thought that Alan wouldn't ever be able to satisfy her again crossed her mind, not now that she knew how Cameron felt inside her. She pushed it away, unwilling to let Alan, even a thought of Alan, ruin this time with Cameron.

He sighed, then bounced his hips gently. "Okay, I'm good."

She smiled as his hands guided her back up his pole, then down it again in a slow, steady motion. She repeated it a few times and he smiled, then returned to massaging her modest tits. "You're breasts are so nice. Your nipples are perfect. I wanna suck on them as you jerk me off, and cum all over them, cover them with my hot, creamy seed."

The word seed stuck in her mind, and suddenly she needed him to cum inside her, knew it would make her cum hard. She rode him faster, pounding him into her pussy, punishing herself with his magnificent cock as it nearly split her open. Cameron's fingers dug into her hips as he began to pant.

"Lori Lynn, I need you... Stop, please! Gonna cum, so close."

"No," she moaned. "You can't cum inside me! You're my stepson! We aren't even using protection!"

"You need to stop, or I'm gonna cum, please. You're on top!" Cameron panted, his eyes closed as he concentrated on not coming.

She bounced even faster, her orgasm building like floodwaters behind a dam. "Cameron, you can't cum inside me, you can't fill me up with your hot seed. I'm your stepmom. It would be wrong." Her words didn't match her body's actions, and she didn't say them with any conviction.

Cameron groaned in sudden realization. "Oh, you want me to plant my seed deep inside, don't you Lori Lynn? You want your stepson to pound your pussy with his hot, thick cock and pump you full of cum? Is that what you want?"

"We can't, Cameron. You're gonna knock me up with your massive cock. You're gonna make me cum while you fill me up with buckets of your... Oh, fuck, Cameron. Fuck me harder!"

He pounded into her pussy, each slam of his cock against her cervix driving her crazy. "If you don't get off me right now I'm gonna fill your womb with my seed, Lori Lynn. Tell me you want it. Beg your stepson for his youthful cum."

She nearly screamed in pleasure. "No! I couldn't!"

He squeezed her ass and stopped her from moving. "If you don't want it-

"Fuck me, Cameron. Please! Don't stop! I want your seed! God, yes, pump me full! Cum, please, give me your seed!"

His smile was rewarding as he pumped his hips, thrusting himself deep. She rose up his lenght, then slammed herself into his body perfectly in rhythm with him. Her orgasm was so close she could almost taste it, not that it made any sense. He filled her in the most perfect way, and she knew his cum would make her feel complete.

"Lori Lynn, don't stop," he demanded moving her where he needed. "I'm gonna cum so hard in your tight pussy. Yeah, oh, shit. Coming! I'm cuming straight into your womb!" He grunted and thrust hard enough to make her squeak. Her fingers were dancing on her clit, she loved the feeling of him inside her, loved the idea of him coming inside her with nothing between them.

She was still so tight around him she could feel his cock twitch as his first surge of cum sprayed inside her. "Feel my cum, Lori Lynn? I'm coming so hard you're gonna get pregnant. Get pregnant from my seed, Lori Lynn!" He moaned and thrust, his head thrashing as he poured his passion into her womb.

She imagined she could feel his spunk hitting the back of her womb, and the thought of him getting her pregnant, the taboo and naughtiness of it brought her to the peak. She screamed his name and rode him hard, pushing his throbbing cock as deep into her pussy as she could get it. "You're gonna get me pregnant, Cameron. You're stepmom is gonna have your baby! I want it, give it to me, Cameron!"

He growled and she swore she felt another surge of cum fill her belly. She came, and came, and came, the best orgasm she'd ever had. Part of her wondered if she'd only ever had half-orgasms before this, but then that part of her was wiped clean by orgasmic bliss. She continued to spasm on his cock as he pulled her down, resting her head on his chest, still planted deep inside her.

"Don't pull out yet," she heard herself whisper. "I want you to seal me up."

"You really want me to knock you up?" he asked, out of breath still. She could feel his heartbeat pounding in his chest, and the stickiness of his sweat beneath her cheek.

"Shush," she said, pushing her finger to his lips. "I just like you inside. I like the idea, though. It's very hot."

He shivered as a wave of after pleasure went through him, and she shivered as it transferred to her. "Is it bad if I kinda wanna knock you up for real, Lori Lynn?"

She shivered again, unable to tell him the truth now that her lust was sated. "Hush, Cameron. I wanna lay here a little longer before I have to go home."

"The other thing, is it true?" he whispered, his eyes closed in bliss.

She shifted, which caused his cock to pop out of her. She whimpered, disappointed to lose the pressure, though it had been deflating for a bit now. "Is what true?"

"You've never fucked bareback?"

"You're the first."

"Shit, Lori Lynn. That's heavy, right there."

"I know we shouldn't, I know it's wrong, but you're the only one I ever wanted do it like that with."

He groaned, then pulled her against him and kissed him hard. "God, Lori Lynn. It's not wrong. It's perfect."

Eventually they got up, once the sweat cooled and she started to get cold. She turned her phone on and found five more whiny texts from Alan. She sighed as she pulled her panties up, then slid her pants up her legs.

"You sure you don't wanna shower?" Cameron asked her as she pulled her bra on.

"No, I should get home."

"Lori Lynn, no offence, but my cum is leaking out of your pussy. You can't go home like that."

"Like what?" She smiled coyly, loving how it felt as Cameron's passion drained from her core. "Are you coming home tonight?"

He studied her, then swallowed hard. "You like it?"

She nodded.

"You like my cum that much?"

She bit her lower lip. "Are you coming home tonight?"

He shook his head. "Lori Lynn, I can't. You... I can't. Not with dad... I won't be able to deal with him right after all this." He sighed. "Besides, we paid for the room already."

"You want me to stay?"

He nodded, then shook his head. "God, yes, I do. But, Lori Lynn, you need to go home. Don't give Alan a reason to be a dick."

She sighed, he was right. "Fine, kiss me, then I'll go."

He stalked over to her, then caught her up in his arms and kissed her hard. "I can't wait to do this again, Lori Lynn. Go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then slipped from his arms and left the room before she lost her resolve and went right back to his embrace. She made it to the lobby before she realized they drove together, and snuck back up to their room.

Cameron drove her back to her car and it took all of her willpower not to just have him drive her back to the hotel. She drove home, floating on happiness the whole way, at least until she pulled into the driveway and found the lights still on and Alan waiting for her. She was sure he was gonna be playing up his infirmary to make her feel bad.

Well, fuck him, she decided as she parked her car. She wasn't gonna let him ruin tonight for her. She nodded her head, then headed inside her house, swallowing down her dread.

12