A Stimulating Language Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brit1986
Brit1986
41 Followers

"Te toca," she said. Your turn. "Sit here."

She had something in mind for him. She used her spit and her juices below to lubricate her cleavage. She then encased his cock between her breasts and began stroking them against him. He dropped his head back in pleasure and she took the head that was protruding from the top of her breasts in his body. With his penis wrapped against the warmth of her breasts and his head inside her wet mouth, his orgasms approached within a minute. She pulled her breasts away and used a firm grip to squeeze every last drop of his come onto her sloppy breasts. Four ropes of thick semen lashed against them, and two or three jumped onto her face. One clung to her chin and hung there, swinging backwards and forwards in a pendulum motion. She folded it into her mouth, tasting it, no doubt comparing it to other men's.

Jack fell back onto the bed while Patricia cleaned the cum from his shaft. She spent a few moments licking his balls and then she stood up: he heard her knees crack, but he didn't look up.

He lay back, looking at the ceiling fan, feeling his heart beat slow down. He heard the patio door open. Now wearing a pink dressing gown, Patricia was standing in the sunlight smoking a cigarette. She closed her eyes and faced the sun. He could see a fleck of his cum drying on her chin, like a layer of salt on a runner's forehead after a tough race. Jack sat up and put on my underwear. Then he began looking around the room, at the family photos on the dresser and her husband's shirts, jackets and ties in the open cupboard. Looking at Patricia, he began putting on his trousers. She noticed him watching her and half-finished the cigarette. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. It clicked shut and she walked across the bedroom, her large breasts swaying with her slow movement.

"So, I need to get ready for this presentation next week."

"I know. We get a bit distracted."

She laughed and traced his hip bone with her index finger.

"My husband's in Amsterdam all next week. If you have the time I think I need intensive lessons. I'm very nervous about the presentation. Can you fit me in?"

"I'll never miss a class like this. And I'll never give you homework."

She smiled. "I have a lot more vocabulary to learn."

"Sex-related?" Patricia nodded. "I suppose so."

"You can teach me everything."

"I think you can teach me a thing or two, too."

Patricia stood up from the bed and pulled her robe closed by the trailed white threads. "Now, let's have a quick shower. The cleaner might arrive soon."

"Should I leave?"

"No. Come to the shower." She curtsied and use her favourite English construction in an upper-class English accent: "I would like to suck your big cock again, if I may?"

Brit1986
Brit1986
41 Followers
12