All Comments on 'A Storm of Submission'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excerpt from an earlier comment:

"Sarah With Love - 25 days ago

Damn that was smoking hot. Whew! You really know how to create a connection between the reader and the characters, making the seduction very delicious..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As on today Aug. 02/21 this brilliantly crafted story has got 505 favorites (faves) out of 252.4k views, which is 2.0 faves per 1k views [a very very high (double- or triple-A) faves-to-views ratio!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVED it, gave you a 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really LOVED this story. Erotic. Not too pornographic. Sufficiently kinky.

I rated it as follows:

Narrative: 5+ (5.25=105%, 💚💚💚💚💚+).

Allie's character: (5.5=110%, ❤❤❤❤❤+).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

The utterly taboo nature of the moment started to overwhelm my psyche. Here I was, naked, big tits bouncing to the thrusts of my husbands boss, my husband standing in the doorway, wide eyed in disbelief as he watched another man take my naked body.

End quote.

This is an excellent wife sex story.

I gave it a 5.0 = 100% (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see my wife be taken by another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The breeding ending so hot natural selection of the big cock tipped me over

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Holy shit that was freaking hot!

BigleinardoBigleinardoover 2 years ago

Sheryl Parker grooms Allie for Mark. The women having a religious experience having sex with Mark is in my opinion Sheryl. Sheryl compares there cuck husbands and mentions cock size. Very hot story

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but would love for another writer to re-write the story and change the ending with the husband attacking his boss when he enters the room and sees his wife in bed with his boss. And, then how the husband sabotages his soon to be former employer as he extracts revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Marrieanne talking in her sleep about my boss Dale Thompson. He was a big guy and did a lot of flirting with the women at work. His what threatened to divorce him when she heard rumors of his extra activities and he cooled it for a while. Later on I had heard he was bragging about not messing around with coworkers but was outside of the work place having some fun. Ok back to the sleep talking. She was saying things like you shouldn't be doing that. Yes I like it but I'm married and we have children and if Tim finds out we will be in big trouble. Yes you can say what Tim doesn't know won't hurt anyone but if he finds out. Yes I like it but he is actually bigger than you!.I thought all of you black guy were supposed to be hungand she snickered. I actually laughed at that one. Her breathing changed so I was very still. After a minute or two I asked so Dale is who you really think is worth costing your marriage. No honey it was wrong you can surely forgive me can't you? I was pissed and said no I can't I will probably divorce your cheating ass I will not take seconds behind no one especially Dale. She started crying and I got out of bed went to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I thought I wanted to check on somethings before I decided. The next morning Marrieanne was really quiet and I asked what's you are you feeling ok? Not really it was a rough night. Why? Just didn't sleep well. Are you staying home today? No I will get better she hoped. Let me know if I can help. Ok she said. Love you she said. I love you more and always have and always will. I stopped at a grocery store to get some things Marrieanne had texted me. In the store I seen a friend Leroy and visited with him. He was acting quiet. I said Leroy spill it. He said Tim I really don't want to get involved. Spill it now. Well last week you were out of town and Tammy and I seen Marrieanne and your boss Dale at Club 93.and you would have thought they were a couple. They were with some of your coworkers and he named them when I asked. In bed that night I got bold after she was asleep and she answered most of the questions I asked. The next day at work I cornered some of the coworkers that were out that night. They acted scared but I did get some information. I went to a lawyer talked about options and made plans to have Marrieanne served and also the company. We split but worked things out it was a rocky road but I'm satisfied we are good now. Dale was let go I got a good chunk of money and left that job. I wasn't going to take that kind of shit off of anyone I made it work because of the children and I did fall back into love with Marrieanne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband Steve sent this story to me. Big bold letters he wrote DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF WHY I WANTED TO DIVORCED YOU? I started crying my eye's out. I had let one of the upper managers Big Don Bradley a black guy at one of his companies get togethers take me and he caught us. He had taken a video with his phone us not knowing. I understand other than breaking our wedding promises it was against their company's rules. They had a karaoke machine set up. Steve loved to sing the older country music and often got a lot of compliments. He could sound like Walon Willie Johnny Cash and The Mighty Merle Haggard. When I was looking for Steve to be with himhe was on the far side of the room. When he seen me I smiled but I noticed he didn't. I started walking to him he turned and walked over and picked up the microphone and sang Dolly Pardon's I Will Always Love You. That brought a tear to my eye thinking man I love this man. Then I felt a hand on my butt and Don said one hell of a singer but he can't satisfy his wife .I looked at him and said that was the worst sex I ever had and walked away going towards Steve. Steve was shaking hands thanking the owner of the company and saying goodbye. We usually done this as a couple. I hooked my arm in his . As we were leaving he deliberately walked by Don I know because it was out of our way to leave. Big Don was surprised when Steve said F___ You You Are Histroy. Of course I was shocked too. He didn't say a word on the way home. But cut loose when we got in the house. I couldn't believe I had done something so stupid. I was afraid I was losing him and maby our children. He didn't sleep with me a few nights. When he got home Monday he said he had talked to H Rand gave them till Tuesday at 9:00 am to respond. Tuesday when he got home he said Don was history. He slept with me that night but we didn't make love or have sex. Things did get back reasonably quickly that made me love him even more. I have been faithful every since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories out there, the only thing is as hot as she sounded like he should have eaten the hell out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!! Just came in my pants… you are such a good writer! Wild why a little neglect, anger, tossed bras, and hidden desires can do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife had done that and that was my wife i would have waited for her to sleep at night and set her on fire as she slept. and it would be easy to do. This would never ever happen to me because my wife knows what a ruthless motherfucker i am and she knows it by first hand experience, I am Italian/Sicilian and i am not to be trifled with. i told her when we first got married if she ever messed around in me they would have a very hard time finding her .as she would have been in many pieces. and i told her she best learn to play in her own sandbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap story at its finest.....what waste of time reading this garbage!

1* for this poor story.

This story lacks of creativity, it is nonsense, poor written and it is not even hot or sexy story!

This story is complete waste of time and doesn't worth reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! On of the best I've read here! Sensitive and believable - a woman does not get taken - she gives herself in front of her husband to become the submissive slut to the Alpha Male - a Great Specimen of a human being. Thanks for sharing. 5-Stars! FULL MARKS because I like it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good Yarn! Cheryl seems more than just an observer for I think she was also or has fallen for him and his big cock! Everything she says is a bit to conveniently strewn for she seems to be the person that had a religious experience as she called it. Her husband comes across as someone who needed to be cuckolded by a Black Bull. She actually convinces Allie to go through with it - even being breeded! 5-Stars!

AlbalunaAlbalunaover 2 years ago

SPOILERS

Allie finally submits to her husband’s boss, Mark after he wears her down and traps the couple at his house during a snowstorm. (9/10)

I enjoyed reading Allie's thoughts as Mark turned her against Jim. The slow progression and resistance made the story more believable. The final betrayal was so preventable, Allie did her darnedest to stay loyal, but in the end she succumbed to all the elements around her. The best thing about this writing style is how good you are at dialogue and not using the classic "he said." "she said." So thank you for a great story. I hope to read more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤)

PS.- 🙈🙉🙊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"Anon - 18 days ago

Excellent! One of the best I've read here! Sensitive and believable - a woman does not get taken - she gives herself in front of her husband to become the submissive slut to the Alpha Male - a Great Specimen of a human being. Thanks for sharing. 5-Stars! FULL MARKS because I like it so much!"

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 2 years ago

Loved it ! The writing was excellent . The Alpha male claimed his prize . All your stories are wonderful reads , however , all of them need more chapters , including this one . What happens next ? Does she leave Jim for Mark , does she become his mistress . Is she pregnant ?

Please write more chapters to all your stories .

Thank you ::: Sandman

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

The story is well written. However, people who are both strong and sexual do not have to put other people down. Jim was only a little weak. He was a faithful employee and a valuable member of Mark's company. He worked hard and was always available to do the projects that made the company successful. As a husband he was a little weak in some ways but he was loyal to his wife and he did nothing to deserve Allie's constant anger, criticism, and disrespect. That Jim was obviously aroused by Allie's sexual attraction to Mark shows that he would have accommodated their affair and all three could have been happy. A true alpha male preserves the dignity and the life of others. Mark is not a real alpha male. He is nothing but a bully and Allie is a sexy woman but will eventually turn into a sad sack, as will Mark. Life does that to mean people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (5)

truman2005truman2005about 2 years ago

Love the stories when the big titted wives go for the big cock! Very well written perhaps a grain of truth in there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert):

"My big tits bounced in response to his thrusts, heavy, swaying, and even slapping together as Mark fucked me..."

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Very hot story...yet still another weak willed woman with a lame husband. I never bought the "alpha male taking someones wife in his presence" topic. Not long for this world I would bet. I do enjoy the way you build up the sex from flirtation to orgasm. Good stuff. My husband also loves your work, and I love when he reads them to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"My husband continued to stand there, his mind seemingly unable to comprehend the sight in front of him. The utterly taboo nature of the moment started to overwhelm my psyche. Here I was, naked, big tits bouncing to the thrusts of my husbands boss, my husband standing in the doorway, wide eyed in disbelief as he watched another man take my naked body. I felt the rumblings of another orgasm, and encouraged my lover to take me there."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this boss-fucks-wife story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)

Paypig666Paypig666about 2 years ago

I feel this is not the first time Jim has seen Mark’s cock.

charliem100charliem100about 2 years ago

Good story. I'd like to see it continue with Jim accepting and liking the ownership of his wife by his boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another victory in great writing. JEF

neil439neil439almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story Thankyou

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 2 years ago

Certainly a well written story which I enjoyed, however, I continue to wait for a story in which the perceived submissive husband either pulls a weapn or attack the alpha male making him realize the mistake he has made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's true when hubby encourages spouse to keep flirting and at the end hubby has no choice but to witness the ultimate

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

OMG one of the BEST stories I have "EVER" read. Would love to hear more on what is next for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such bullshit. Not realistic at all - basically the wife is shameless and useless as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, well written and very exciting

Trish101753Trish101753almost 2 years ago

This happened to me a few year's back my Boss came over for dinner after a few drinks he had my wife go change her clothes for him he told her he wanted to see in something sexey . I didnt see this coming and i told her to go ahead. When she came back down he had her put on some music and asked her to dance she looked at me and I gave her the okay after they were dancing for a while he pulled her clothes and then I don't know what happened any Western area she turned around the next thing I know he was bundling her breasts and grinding on the back side good look on her face was I never saw before was a look of surrender as he continued to whisper her ear she gave him more and more Percy under bra and let him bond with her naked breast then she stepped out of her dress

He look at me and said me and your wife are going to fuck now you can watch or wait herehe grab her hand and went to the bedroom i had to go and watch

GiganticGiganticalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story of the Alpha male ruling the pack. Beta Jim couldn't compete with Alpha Mark and the results were inevitable. Submissive Allie was giving it all up to the Alpha male while her husband watched intently and very excitedly as the Alpha impregnated his wife. Cuckold now no doubt left. Would like to see more of this with Allie in Mark's bed several more times Jim could either watch or wait while she was tended to expertly over and over. Damn fine story.

KelvinBlackKelvinBlackalmost 2 years ago

Great build up as ever. Fab story.

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redheadalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. For Mr. grumpy who commented below saying the wife is useless - she just did the best thing she could to support her husband and help him keep his job. What a wonderful, caring wife! Besides her wimp husband could have said no, so it's his fault. wink

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I liked the story cause I been Lucky in my Life. I had a few Marks who could FUCK me like that. TAKE CHARGE Men who knew how to take a woman and make her his like Mark did. I LOVED each and Every Alpha Male like Mark that got up between these white thighs of mine. And after they knew I wanted them right where they were releasing IN me cause I'd wrap my Arms and Legs around them and hold them IN me and not let them pull out. I wanted them to know I belonged to them and wanted them right where they were releasing DEEP INSIDE me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), really ❤ it! Although a married man, I agree with Sweetnothings77 as regards alpha men. They heve some magic power over women that I've never had and never will.

At a bigass party my wife got smitten with an alpha man: a rich, self-confident and very successful man. He was a handsome divorcee.

Bottom line: HE FUCKED MY WIFE.

She admitted everything to me, and told me: "I never stopped loving you, I want us to have a child or two. It was an isolated incident, totally out of character. I am not a slut". She paused and asked me, "Am I still a keeper? I must hear it from you."

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21over 1 year ago

Absolutely great story...pls need next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from P. 4 of the story.

Quote:

... I was surprisingly calm. I didn't scream, or attempt to cover myself. I didn't even blush, or think for a second to stop. I simply looked into my husbands eyes, and a pang of defiance flashed across my body. My guilt was stifled, my mind completely consumed with the profound sexual satisfaction I was experiencing, my womanly needs finally being met. Mark continued to fuck me from behind, strong hands grasping my waist above the curvature of my ass. He slapped my bare naked ass again, this time with my husband in harrowing witness.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife has a thing for men in power. She has fucked nearly every one of her bosses ever since her first job in high school. He latest bos has fucked her many times. And the kinkiest thing is my wife seduced his son. She is fucking both the father and son and from what she says, neither knows she’s fucking the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

best story ever

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

WOW that was the most sexual erotic story I have read in your list. It was amazing and so hot it was just intoxicating to read.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

This was a Number 1 story. Im begging you to PLEASE write more about this, did she get pregnant, did she have the baby? at least write about the day after in what happens in the future with Mike and how she cucks the husband from that day on. PLEASE, you a damn good writer Im sure it would be freaking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Wish you would do more like it, where the wife shows in her POV and resent towards the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a simple one for me as a husband i would have beaten my wife with a baseball bat. then i would turned my attention to the Black man which would be easy to eliminate him. All it would take is one shot from a high powered rifle with a scope

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

POS story for worthless cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alpha male -LOL I am a Alpha male and to be honest nothing special about us. Matter of fact i was in the NAVY and kicked a lot of Alpha males asses and came very close to setting one on fire, These stories kill me, So full of shit these stories are. If one study;s any man well he will find a few weaknesses in any man and that is when you pounces on one and fuck them up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hate the story. a usual cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man this comment section is filled with "men" who have no balls or self-respect (I do use the term men very loosely) and pig women (soon to join a herd of SWAMP DONKEYS)

with the exception of the MAN who posted about 6 hours ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i never yield

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wife such as in this story should be killed. Women such as in this story is better for the world that she be eliminated and killed. The world is a far better world without wives such as in this stupid cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

allie was just a typical everyday worthless whore. The husband was better off giving his whore wife over to be the kind of whore so many woman want nowadays

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this well written story but do wonder what "men" these author's use as models for their stories. I would love to read a sequel addressing the couple's relationship following this experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like stories like this but not for the “alpha” theme. Alphas are just people who do what the others won’t, specifically killing. Who could be a master over anyone willing to take your life?

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Great story, but like others have said you really left us hanging with unfinished business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the sexiest stories I've ever read. Absolutely couldn't stop reading ! I'd love to see more of this couple and what transpires from their mating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The no Finish author strikes again. He can prove me wrong by writing a sequel about the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Anytime she finds a story about a white wife and an Alpha black boss her eyes light up.

Your story was psychologically complex because the wife had an ongoing current of dissatisfaction and anger toward the husband. That came out especially strong in the final scene where she told the hubby to shut up and just watch!

The last two paragraphs were uncompromising is all ways. The last sentence was the husband’s stark admission that his black boss not only had dominated his white wife, but had also emasculated him.

Your story was extremely well-written and the sex scene was one of the best we have every read - picture perfect. This is something to aspire toward for any young, white couple. We know we’d love to watch a black Alpha male breed and seed our white trophy wives!

Thanks!

encore769encore769about 1 year ago

one of my ongoing fantasies. I'm retired now but I had a boss that I wished had been more assertive. He was just the opposite from my husband. One time, when we flirted in front of my husband, I felt that more than flirting would have been what he liked.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

That's what every guy likes a wife with an echo in her dirty, stinky who-who. Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Sheryl playfully replied, whispering, "That makes it even more exciting, then."

I nearly gasped at her boldness, replying, "You're bad."

She shrugged, "Our husbands are our husbands, but every woman secretly lusts over the Alpha male." She took a heavy sip of her wine, adding, "It's one of the oddities of female sexuality, I suppose."

I was taken aback by her forwardness, as she continued, "Mark is a very dominant man, physically and mentally. It's hard not to be excited by him."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelieveable. Cuminggg twice. Happened to us

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 1 year ago

Beautiful writing, wonderful story, fantastic orgasmic ending!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I gazed back down at his large penis, which was now proudly growing in his own excitement. It only took a few moments before Mark was fully erect, his manhood jutting outwards in, what was to me, incomprehensible size. I gained a better view of his big testicles, large and black, hanging heavy and tout. For some reason my stomach began to flutter at the sight of them, a feeling of deep womanly need coursing through me.

End quote.

BitterSyrupBitterSyrup12 months ago

Great build-up through the wife's emotional journey. Raw, sensual, hot sex! Love it! Hot as fuck!

PowercoupleausPowercoupleaus12 months ago

A gentlemen Dom assertive but not offensive, once his wife released her raw wild instincts and Mother Nature took hold there was no stopping his wife taking that she was craving loved it!

HerrA44HerrA4411 months ago

Salopp gesagt, eine richtig geile Story, die aber durchaus mindestens eine Fortsetzung, zeitnah bekommen sollte. Im weiteren Verlauf soll sie auf jeden Fall noch gekennzeichnet werden, sei mittels piercings und/oder entsprechenden Tattoos (Queen of spades or other)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Love Story Five Stars. She really loved the BBC and he knocked her up higher than a kite.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Love Story Five Stars. Allie wiil have a love Bump in a few months to rememberm it by and her breasts will be nursing a little black child. RW

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hateable people. None of them had a redeeming characteristic. Maybe it was just the situation, since we don’t know or saw more. Still, Mark Thomas is a villain, Jim is a worthless lickspittle cuckold, and Allie, for her purported virtue, proved to be at the start of a perilous (to a relationship) road.

-

Well written. Allie’s viewpoints as they occurred were aptly described, and logical, to a point. Jim came off as nothing but weak.

-

Looking at the nonsensical “alpha male” trope, that was overplayed, especially with secondary women throwing the foreshadowing…In a short story, it was used as it had to be, but it would have been more subtly done in a longer format, I think.

-

I’ll be looking into your other works, thank you for your efforts!

-

Be well!

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

Would've been a hell of a lot hotter if it wasn't for the impregnation bs. Also hard to believe that Mark wouldn't make Jim clean his wife up after. Also would've been a nice angle if the others knew about it. All in all a very enjoyable story just wish, I just personally would've enjoyed it more without the pregnancy stuff, although I realize many people r into that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Znakomita - to jest historia fikcyjna jednak super . W naszym życiu jest real i my od początku naszego związku jesteśmy w cuckoldzie z dorosłym , lekko siwiejącym czarnym jak kruk wielkim ogierem , od którego mamy piątkę dzieci i wychowujemy je jako swoje . Murzyn tylko rucha i zapładnia moją żonę . Do ślubu szliśmy z jego dzieckiem w brzuszku mojej żony i to z siedmiomiesięcznym , dużym brzuszkiem . Teraz oczekujemy na szóste dziecko tego kruczoczarnego niedźwiedzia .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story! Loved it!!!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me. I hope you finish her journey. I need to know how you want it to go. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW!!!!!!!!! The writing was fenomenal!!!!!

ehppmsehppms8 months ago

I've read a number of your stories now and although I've enjoyed them I find them at least a page to long getting to the action and no follow on or progression in the story line. Just my observations.

StoryTLRStoryTLR8 months ago

This story needed one more page. A short one. They go home and Allie argues with Jim, how pathetic he is an that she is going to divorce him. And no, she doesn’t go back to his boss either.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. But what now? Does she bear Mark's black kid? Or does she take the morning after pill and go back to her sissy husband? If she delivers a black child, many things can go wrong- social rejection leading to divorce. If she takes the pill, she is not pregnant and can keep fucking Mark and her sissy husband can keep his job and no one needs to know.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

AND? What does Jim do now?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOL women are such whores

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The description of the fucking, was fantastic! And so was the build up to it. Thus was pure fucking, not to be confused with love making. And truly captivating. I love sex described from the perspective of a woman, but prefer it narrated by her and not by a third voice. That is my suggestion. I also liked that the ending did not say what happened afterwards. This was about the raw submission and pure blissful sex. Good to end it there.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12135 months ago

I want my wife to enjoy a huge black cock

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it. Very entertaining. And arousing. I have enjoyed many alpha male's over the years and had the most powerful orgasms. Fun to read about. Not into the cuckold stuff. Would have been better if she was single ! Just two strong people going at it. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous