A Storm of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, that while delicious, the mimosas weren't much help at satiating my arousal. In fact they worked in doing quite the opposite. Mark's gorgeous couch was comfortable, which helped me doze in and out of slumber for a time, but I still tossed and turned. Another problem was that there were no curtains on the loft windows. Despite the rough weather outside, it was ultimately too bright in the room to rest well.

It was mid afternoon when I felt a gentle hand nudge me awake. I opened my eyes to see Mark smiling down at me from above the couch. I immediately felt the return of that dangerous electricity when his hand touched my body.

"You lied to me." I heard him say, causing me to sit up in reaction.

"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly worried.

His smile disarmed me, and he replied, "Jim told me you didn't sleep well. You were tossing and turning all night."

I brushed away some hair from in front of my eyes, "It's alright. I'll survive." I smiled at him.

His deep voice continued, "Mr. Schneider his heading up here with some paperwork, he stayed with the Parkers last night. Why don't you go lay down in my bedroom. It's dark, and quiet. You'll be able to rest."

His offer both worried and surprised me. I blushed, "That's alright Mark, I'm actually feeling okay. Besides, I'd feel like I was intruding."

"I won't take no for an answer." He rested his hand on my thigh, gently squeezing it. "I just changed the sheets yesterday. So you don't have to worry about getting dirty." He flashed a naughty smile at me, which caused an excited fluttering in my stomach.

I relenting, somehow quicker than I would have expected. "Well, if you insist."

I began moving towards the large door to his bedroom, my breathing rate increasing for some inexplicable reason. I glanced once across the loft towards the office. The rational side of my brain screamed from within, and I decided to head towards my husband.

I opened the door, leaning in. Jim was there, eyes intense and locked on the computer screen in front of him. He was wearing the same slacks from dinner last night, with his matching button down, although it was un-tucked and without his jacket or tie.

"Hey." I offered, gently.

He sat up straight at the realization that I was there, replying, "Hey baby." He paused, looking me up and down, before continuing, "Look. I'm really sorry about las-"

"It's okay Jim. Let's forget about it." I interjected. It wasn't okay, but I didn't come to him to fight. "So you told Ma- Mr. Thomas that I didn't sleep well?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I felt you moving around all night."

It was nice of him to notice that, at least, on the heels of his other oblivious actions.

I admitted, "He told me I could take a nap in his room. He said its quiet in there, and the bed is comfortable." I laid it at my husbands feet. The rational side of my mind, pleading that he would not allow it, hoping that he would instead say that we were leaving. Say that we could wait the rest of the storm out in the lobby below, safe from temptation.

Jim looked in my direction, and simply said, "That sounds like a good idea Allie. You can get some rest." He continued to type away on the keyboard in front of him.

I stood there for a moment, part of me worried, part of me excited, part of me confused. My husband thought it a good idea for his wife to go take a nap in his boss's bed.

"Okay honey. I'll see you in a bit." I replied, and closed the door behind me.

The room was large, with dark finishes, and warm accent lighting throughout. Nearly every wall had matching mirrors, along with the large headboard on the bed, which was accented with expensive dark burgundy sheets. There was a reading table at the foot of the bed, with two accompanying chairs. Across the room was a large pane of glass, with a beautiful, modern, bathroom behind it. The entire thing was exposed, save for the toilet closet, with an easy view right into the massive shower.

I slowly made my way over to the bed. It was large, and deliciously comfortable as I laid down upon it. I was hesitant to get under the covers, as I wasn't sure how appropriate that was. I turned to the side, my nostrils picking up on those tinges of vanilla masculinity present on his sheets. The sexual heat returned to me, and I curled my legs up close to my body, feet near my butt. I lay there, perversely wondering how many women Mark had taken in this bed, mind specifically recalling the story Sheryl had told me, about the girl who couldn't stop screaming in pleasure.

I awoke several hours later, my body finally feeling refreshed. I glanced at Mark's nightstand clock, noting that it was almost six in the evening. I heard rain, but that didn't make sense to my newly awoken brain. We were in the middle of a blizzard, I reminded myself. That was when I rolled over, and saw him.

I gasped as my mind tried to process the image my eyes were delivering it. Mark stood in his shower, dark body large and naked. The water was falling down around him, splashing against his skin. The elegant shower lighting was doing wonders to accentuate his muscles, and his-

His cock.

I had to blink several times, to make sure I wasn't dreaming. His large hands roamed across his body, down his manhood, wiping the water and soap suds from his incredible appendage. It hung there, flaccid, thick, and masculine, literally swaying with the movement of his person. Mark was a tall man, well over six feet tall, but still his organ hung near halfway down his thigh. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, completely captivated by it's presence. Suddenly I realized I was biting down hard on my bottom lip, my yoga shorts completely sodden near my intimate place.

There was absolutely nothing I could do to take my eyes off him. I lay there, appreciating his wildly impressive physique, and his even more impressive penis. The boldness of his actions, his stark nudity in my presence, it was completely in line with his personality, and the events from earlier in the day.

I realized that my fingers were buried between my legs, rummaging against the fabric of my shorts, massaging the folds of my pussy. I had to do something to stoke my desire, anything. No man had ever elicited this sort of reaction from me, and my body and mind were reacting in ways that were entirely foreign.

Suddenly panic swept over me as Mark shut the shower down, stepping out into the common area of the bathroom and reaching for his towel. I took one last look at his large, bobbing manhood, still in awe of it, before rolling over in fear.

I closed my eyes, mimicking sleep, ears focused in on his every movement. A seeming eternity passed before I heard him bounding into the bedroom towards my very direction. My heart beat quickened, thumping in my chest, my breathing turning almost erratic. I soon felt him, standing there, observing me.

I almost exploded when his large hand touched my side. I tried my best to keep my composure, slowly opening my eyes.

The first thing I noticed was his nudity. He hadn't dressed, and the sight of his penis up close would be an image I would never forget. His black cock hung there, mere feet from my face, it's masculine presence almost indescribable in it's captivation.

I gazed longingly towards it, and then up at him. His large hand continued to rub my skin. I felt the sudden need to roll onto my back, instinctively giving him more access to my body.

"Did you sleep well?" His deep voice asked, sexy eyes penetrating into me.

I could only nod, voice caught in my throat, mouth dry in extreme arousal.

His large hand moved up into my shirt, wasting no time in taking hold of my breasts, massaging them, enticing them. A fire shot across my entire body.

I gazed back down at his large penis, which was now proudly growing in his own excitement. It only took a few moments before Mark was fully erect, his manhood jutting outwards in, what was to me, incomprehensible size. I gained a better view of his big testicles, large and black, hanging heavy and tout. For some reason my stomach began to flutter at the sight of them, a feeling of deep womanly need coursing through me.

He continued to skillfully paw at my tits, in one moment gently pinching down on my nipple, and shaking my breast back and forth. It was an erotic sensation, and it caused me to spread my legs. I gasped as I felt his other hand move down onto the fabric of my shorts. His entire palm was now resting gently atop my inflamed womanhood. He ever so slightly motioned back and forth, his subtle motion causing me to boil over in arousal, body shaking in excitement. A soft moan escaped my lips.

He spoke softly, his masculine voice deep and controlled, "Allie. I feel a lot of heat down here. Is that for me?" He slapped his hand down against my pussy, causing my head to arch back in delight.

I glanced up into his eyes, my mind melting away into the moment, my voice a whisper, "Mark. You make me fucking horny."

He smiled at that, and returned the compliment, "You do the same thing to me, Allie." He nodded my attention towards his towering cock. I looked at it, biting my lip once again. I realized that I couldn't control myself any longer.

I reached upwards and slowly wrapped my small hand around his manhood, my delicate white fingers encircling his thick black shaft. I immediately felt his heat, his weight, his masculinity. I shuddered at the gravity of my actions. I had never seen a sight so erotic as I began to stroke him back and forth. My thumb and index finger were desperately far apart, my fingers having no hope of meeting across the expanse of his impressive girth. My white hand and wedding ring contrasted luridly against his black cock as I began to pump his naked flesh.

"God it's big." I instinctively whispered.

He didn't reply, the hunger in his eyes merely continued to build as he watched me play with his sex.

Big was an understatement. I couldn't believe how far my hand traveled as I explored him. His heavy balls were pendulous and intoxicating as they swayed to my stroke. I wasn't quite sure how long Mark was. Nine, ten inches or more. Whatever the number, I could tell he was well over twice as long as Jim. Further, my fingers easily overlapped my husbands thickness, and his testicles were small in comparison to Mark's. Despite the significant disparity in size, I didn't find Mark's package to be scary, or freakish. I simply thought that his large cock, his heavy balls, were what a man should look like. Mark's manhood was an Alpha male's manhood, and the sight of his naked body excited me in a profound way.

Suddenly Mark snaked his large fingers under the elastic band of my shorts, immediately bringing himself in contact with my lubricated clit. He rummaged around my folds with deftness, causing me to wiggle in pleasure, and stifle moans with every passing moment.

"Fuck-" I finally screamed, my voice still a whisper. Mark paused for a moment.

His hand pulled back and took hold of my waist band, ripping my shorts down my legs with strength. He tossed them half way across the room, and I shuddered in erotic delirium as the cool air of Mark's bedroom washed across my inflamed pussy, the harrowing realization that I was naked and wet for my husband's boss.

"Where's Jim?" I heard myself ask, the last vestiges of the rational side of my mind quickly fading away.

He didn't answer, but he did place one knee onto the bed, and then another. He grabbed me by the back of my thighs, and lifted my body deeper onto the bed. I gasped as my back hit the bed cushion, my breasts bouncing beneath my shirt. The jiggling of my tits must have inspired Mark, because his next act of dominance was to grab my shirt by its loose collar, and rip it down the middle.

He destroyed it with ease, my large breasts spilling out naked for his feasting eyes. My skin goosebumped as I realized what was happening, unable to comprehend the gravity of it. My pussy was soaking wet in anticipation, and I cried out in pleasure as I felt his heavy cock slap down into me.

"This has been a long time coming Allie." Mark's deep voice finally offered, calmly. He slapped his big black cock down into my clit again, jostling it back and forth across my sex, stimulating me in excruciating fashion. He continued, staring into my eyes. "Spread your legs baby. Give it up for me like I know you want to."

I was having an out of body experience, consumed by lust in a way I never thought possible. Against all rational thought, against everything I was raised to believe, I willingly, needfully, complied. I slowly opened my legs, the naughty sensation of my folds slowly spreading, aroused wetness clinging to the puffy lips of my pussy. I was willingly giving Mark's cock access to my most intimate place, inviting him to take me. After the years of inappropriate teasing, years of sexy innuendo, years of flirting. After years of my husbands complacency, his willingness to allow a sexual chemistry, a sexual tension, to develop between me and another man. I was finally going to do it. I was finally going to let my husband's boss fuck my married pussy.

My eyes shot open in disbelief when I felt him breach me, his large cock causing an incredible sensation of pressure as he began stretching my opening. I was surprised that my pussy was willing to immediately accommodate his size, perhaps aided by the fact that I had never been wetter for a man in my life. He took me slowly, his eyes gauging my facial expression, which ranged from shock to ecstasy. He knew I was unfamiliar with his length, and made sure to take every new inch of me with delicate skill. The pressure increased the deeper he ventured, and I could feel the walls of my pussy expanding for him. His manhood eventually reached so deep inside me that I could almost sense him in my throat, mouth going dry as my body experienced the fullness of a big cock for the first time.

I gasped in awe as I felt the heat from his large balls finally brush up against the skin of my ass, realizing that my womanhood had somehow taken him full. I felt pleasure emanating from deep within me, powerful, unlike I had ever experienced. Mark's manhood was massaging previously uncharted nerve endings deep in my pussy, and it caused me to shudder on his cock, and grab his muscular arms for support. The sensation of fullness was absolutely divine, and I was stunned to realize just how womanly I felt with him inside me.

The satisfaction only became more intense as Mark began to fuck me.

I gasped, moaned, and clawed into his body as he began to piston in and out of me with his big cock. I looked down, almost unable to comprehend the sight of it. Mark's gargantuan tube of onyx plunging in and out of my white folds, plumpness bouncing, clit glistening with every one of his strokes. I bit my lip, and called for him to take me.

"Oh my goddd! Fuck me Mark!" I groaned, voice loud and inflamed. In those early moments my mind was completely dominated by instinct, rationality stifled by lust. I didn't think about Jim, didn't think about condoms, didn't think about ovulation. I was too enthralled by my pleasure, by my womanly need.

He grunted, and his tempo began to slowly increase. I continued to claw into his arms, eyes alive with arousal. His heavy ball sack began flopping into my ass, creating a naughty slapping that combined with my groans of pleasure to fill the room with the sounds of sex. "Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Fuck-ck! Fu-ck! Mark!" My voice and breathing was erratic as he stretched my wide.

It was then that it started to build. A powerful sensation forming in the depths of me, warm, erotic, pleasure beginning to glow in my loins. A delicious chill coursed through my body, and then another. My mouth slowly went dry as I tasted sex on my tongue. My skin became alive with electricity, and I closed my eyes, as my teeth began chattering. Spots filled my vision, seeing stars on the brink of something profound.

"Mark. You're- going to make me cum." It was another hushed whisper.

The pleasure was impossible to describe, and the orgasm swept over me with life changing magnitude.

My mouth locked shut as my eyes rolled towards the back of my head. My legs lifted into the air as my calve muscles tightened, toes curling as the waves of satisfaction exploded down every limb of my body. My fingers clawed into his back, and I grunted into his chest, nearly squealing in pleasure as I lost control.

"I-m cumm-inggg-ggg!" My head snapped back into his pillow, body tingling in complete submission.

Masterfully, Mark continued to stuff me through my orgasm, my pussy walls convulsing on him, yielding my essence all over his pistoning cock. My body continued to shudder, the overwhelming physical sensations still coursing through me. Eventually, I caught hold of my breathing, and my moans lessened. Finally, I lay there. Mark had slowed his thrusting, and I simply basked in the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I opened my eyes, looking down at my heaving chest, light sheen of sweat coating my breasts. I took note of my nipples, pale and hard, and then I at my lover's dark body, his manhood still inside of me. I stared up at his handsome face, and knew I would never look at him quite the same. Mark smiled down at me, eyes piercing. It was a knowing smile, the smile of a man who had taken a woman to a place she had never been before. I had a strange urge to kiss him, to lean upwards and kiss the man who had given me what I'd always craved. I resisted.

"Did your pussy just cum for me Allie?" His deep voice asked.

It was an impossibly taboo question, asked by a man who wasn't my husband.

I only nodded, blushing in admittance.

Suddenly, Mark withdrew his cock from me, creating a horrible void.

He grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me upwards towards him. Once upright, I brushed some matted hair out of my face, cheeks flush with excitement. Mark then shifted around, positioning himself behind my ass. He gently nudged me forward, and I immediately knew he wanted to take me from behind. I shuddered, and propped myself up on my forearms, experiencing the erotic sensation of my large breasts hanging sexually and swaying above his bed.

I jumped when I felt his strong hand smack my ass, his thighs pushing my own apart. I felt the lips of my pussy spread as he propped me bow legged on all fours, to his liking. He took complete control of me, and to be honest, I loved the feeling. I had enough experience with men who fumbled about, overly concerned with my comfort, overly concerned if they were doing it correctly. Here was Mark, grabbing my brunette hair into his hand, twisting it tight and pulling my head back like a bitch in heat. He slapped my ass again, causing a squeal to escape my lips, and then he slapped the top of his fat cock into the folds of my pussy. Before I had time to react my eyes darted wide, his cock stuffing into me, claiming me without worried concern, like a real man.

He began to fuck me with power, causing moans to escape my lips.

"Ohh! Yes! Mark! Fuck-ck meee-eee!" His cock pumped deep into me, my plump ass smashing back into his crotch. He slapped my ass again.

I looked forward, towards the foot of the bed and then into the mirror on the wall in front of me. I loved the image in that glass, impossibly naughty, immensely sexy.

My big tits bounced in response to his thrusts, heavy, swaying, and even slapping together as Mark fucked me. Behind, my big black lover towered over me, muscular and dominant. The contrast in our skin color, the contrast in our size, visually stimulating in its eroticism. I looked into Mark's eyes, and he back into mine. We shared a deep intensity, bodies enjoying one another, inflamed by the lust of our deeply naughty love making.