A Stormi Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Niece enjoys a romantic weekend at uncle's house.
2k words
4.35
17.6k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

I woke slightly hungover. I was laying on my side, with my chin touching my niece Stormi's navel. I opened one of my eyes and immediately regretted it, as a couple of pubic hairs touched my eyeball. I blinked rapidly then closed it, trying to stay still so that I wouldn't wake her. I could feel a blanket covering us from my knees down to her knees. Or up to her knees? My blurry mind was unsure. I felt her breath warming my lower abdomen as she exhaled between quiet snores.

I woke a little further and considered what we had done the previous night, and what I should do about it. A blowjob wouldn't put a baby in her and neither would cunnilingus, which was a big relief. Despite my niece's requests the previous night, I knew we should never marry or have kids, and the family and the law would never tolerate that. I knew her parents wouldn't mind if she stayed over again, and my body would be more than happy for a repeat. Her father, my brother Frank, probably wouldn't care if I kept her a year, so long as he didn't know about us being intimate. Her mother Helen might complain about Stormi not doing her housekeeping chores if she was gone more than a few days, though. She might even suspect I was up to something nefarious, if I wasn't careful.

I noticed Stormi was awake when something warm and wet slid across the tip of my penis. She sucked the head and some of my soft shaft into her mouth, as she moved a hand between her legs. I moaned and told her, "Mmmmm! That's nice." The stressful thoughts faded from my mind as she sucked my sleepy snake and it slowly stiffened. The hand between her legs rubbed my ear and something of hers too, as she continued to suck and lick me. "Yeah. So good, Stormi."

My rod left her mouth and the hand touching my ear jerked upward. I was jolted to full wakefulness and rolled off the bed as she screeched, "YEEEEK!"

I backed away from her as she exclaimed, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

I ran down the hall to my bedroom in a panic, thinking rapidly. I grabbed a pair of shorts and stepped into them, wondering, 'Why did she change her mind and freak out? What did I do wrong? She wanted to screw me pretty badly last night.' I heard running footsteps, then the bathroom door closed as I turned around.

I walked down the hall and worriedly asked, "Stormi, are you all right? I'm so sorry about last night. If we didn't drink so much, I never would have..."

She sounded quite upset as she replied, "Just... just give me a little while, okay?"

I said through the bathroom door, "Sure, um... I'll go make some breakfast."

I got dressed, then worried a lot as I cooked. Would she run home and tell her parents? Was she upset enough to tell the police I raped her? Was I going to jail? Or PRISON! She was a few months past 18, so at least it wouldn't be statutory rape or child abuse. I struggled to remember every detail of the night before. I couldn't recall anything I might have done to hurt her, or even hurt her feelings, other than declining intercourse.

She looked quite timid and fearful as she slowly walked into the kitchen, wearing her pink bath robe. I tried to smile as I said, "I made fried ham and blueberry pancakes. Remember when we went picking raspberries with your sister and cousins? The rest of us had pails nearly full, but your cousin Wynter only had half a pail, juice all over her face and hands, and a belly ache from eating too many."

She chuckled before replying, "That was fun. I remember, Uncle Pete, but... but I have a problem. An embarrassing one."

"If it's about last night, I'm so sorry..."

She started an extremely unusual breakfast conversation, and a shopping list. "No, last night was great! I... I got my stupid period! I thought it would be three more days..."

"I know Wynter keeps pads in the upstairs bathroom closet. Don't you leave some in there too?"

"Usually, but last time I forgot to get more. I grabbed one of hers, but..." She hung her head low in embarrassment.

I assured her, "You can tell me anything. What's wrong?"

"They're only the light ones, and there were only two. I need..."

"I know which ones you usually use. Do you want to pick them up when I drive you home? I'll give you some money."

She put a fingertip in the corner of her mouth. "I really don't want to go home. Is it okay if..."

"You know you're more than welcome here, sweetness, anytime. I'll go get what you need and be back soon."

"Great! Um... and I want to try tampons too, the light ones and maybe mediums. And more cigarettes, please? I'm almost out."

I sighed. "I don't like you smoking, but okay."

"And I have another problem. The bra I wore here last night is still wet, and a little small."

I could feel myself start to blush as I said, "I guess I can get a couple of those too." It had been a long time since I'd washed any of her laundry. I tried to remember... "Size 32 A?"

Suddenly her face was redder than mine. "No, Wynter's a 32. I'm a 36 C now."

"Even better! Much better! See you soon." I chuckled as she covered her face with her hands. On the way out I reminded her, "Don't forget the basement floor is cold. If you go smoke, put something on your feet."

-

I was uncomfortable shopping for pads and tampons and got it over with as quickly as I could. At the checkout I bought three packs of cigs for her. When I walked out of the pharmacy, I saw a gray-haired lady police officer putting a parking ticket on my windshield. I asked, "Please don't? I didn't have any change before. I'll put a couple of quarters in the parking meter right now."

"Once I start writing, it's too late. Remember to feed the meter next time."

"I was just getting some things for my niece. I was only in there five minutes." I tried for some sympathy by taking out my phone and showing her a picture of Stormi when she was a few years younger.

A kind look came to the almost elderly cop's face. She said, "Cute kid, but it's too late. Sorry. You can pay the fifty bucks cash at city hall, mail a check, or use a card on the city website."

I sighed and said, "Okay. Have a nice day."

She stepped into her strange little parking patrol car and said, "You too."

-

I thought about going to a big-box store for the bras Stormi needed, but decided I'd do something for myself, too. I went to a high-end lingerie shop to get some sexy ones, instead of the plain white bras that were as cheap as possible. I thought it might take 15 minutes, but I'd learned my lesson. I paid for two hour's parking, just in case.

Inside the shop my eyes twitched back and forth, rapidly glancing at the dozens of sexy items on mannequins. I looked around quite a while. Eventually a brunette employee around my age asked, "May I help you with something?"

I noticed my mouth was dry from hanging open so long, and I cleared my throat. "Ahem, I need some bras for a young lady."

"You've come to the right place. Sports bra, push up, backless, slip-on, front closure, bustier?"

"I uh... I don't know."

"Will she mostly wear it for running or other exercise?"

"Um, probably not."

She asked, "Does she have a baby, or is she expecting?"

"No, no no! She's not old enough for that." I realized Stormi actually was old enough, and mentally reminded myself to be careful.

"Does she want her breasts to look bigger?"

"Don't most women?"

She giggled, "Hehehe! A padded or push-up bra will make them look about a cup size larger, but they can be a little uncomfortable."

"No, ah..."

"Maybe a lounging bra, that's intended for sleeping?"

"No, one to wear most of the day."

"Well, do you know her size?"

"36 C"

"And what colors does she like?"

-

After what seemed like an eternity and a half, I walked out carrying two bags. I turned a corner just in time to see the parking meter flag was up and the same gray-haired cop was walking toward my car. I started running and called out, "Wait! Please wait!"

She sighed and asked, "You again?"

I glanced at the time on my phone and told her, "I paid for two hours and it just popped up! I was only gone two hours and three minutes!" I looked at the meter and that's what the small display showed. "Please?"

She looked at the meter and replied, "Just this once, okay."

"Thanks so much!"

-

Stormi was eagerly waiting by the door in her robe, and grabbed the pharmacy bag from my hand as I walked in. She ran to the bathroom saying, "Thank you!"

When she returned I handed her the lingerie bags. "I got you six bras, plus matching panties."

"Thanks, Uncle Pete. You're so good to me! I'll go get dressed."

I had a naughty thought and asked, "Maybe you could try them all and give me a fashion show?"

She giggled nervously, "Hehehehe! How about tonight? There's a game on soon, and I know you don't want to miss it."

I was lucky and thankful that she was one of the uncommon girls who enjoyed watching baseball. I replied, "Sure. I'll make popcorn."

She hopefully asked, "Maybe popcorn and beer? Remember when I was only 16 and you let me have my first ever beer, with ice and a straw, in a glass?" The tone of her voice changed as she enticingly said, "I know you like watching me drink with a straw."

I was tempted but nervous. "You ah... after what happened last night, I don't think I should let you drink."

She twirled her long red hair with a finger and asked, "Why? Are you afraid of being a bad sleazy man, getting me drunk so you can take sexual advantage of poor sweet innocent me?"

I laughed heartily. "Innocent! Hahaha! Okay, but just two. I'll get 'em from the fridge while you nuke some popcorn in the microwave."

I sat on the couch and popped a bottle open, then turned on the game. She brought a bag of popcorn, plus the lingerie, then sat in my lap wearing the robe. She seductively asked, "How about I give you a fashion show now? Pick a bra and put it on me. I'll change panties during commercials." She opened the robe up and let it slide off her shoulders. Between me squeezing her bare breasts and playing with her nipples, it probably took ten minutes for me to cover them with a nearly translucent green one I had learned was a front closure bra. Covering her enticing tits seemed like a crime, since I enjoyed them so much.

At the end of the sixth inning, she kneeled on a pillow wearing a frilly black half-cup bustier, which held her breasts up and left her nipples exposed. Instead of the seventh-inning stretch, the pretty redhead gave me a seventh-inning blowjob. Her timing was perfect, since the pitcher incompetently walked the bases loaded while her lips and hot wet tongue gave me Heavenly pleasure! Her beautiful dark eyes stared into mine, giving me a deep sense of love as I unloaded into her mouth. "Yeah, Stormi! So good!"

After swallowing, she sat in my lap. I reached between her thighs and she spread her knees wide. She'd switched from a pad to a tampon, so I happily returned the favor, rubbing her labia and clit with my fingertips until she came. "Mmmm! YES, Uncle Pete!"

We cuddled in joyous afterglow until she said, "After that, I need a cigarette."

I kissed her and said, "Sure, sweetness. We can watch the rest in the basement."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers