A Stormy Night Pt. 03

Story Info
When things get more intense.
3.6k words
4.51
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

The fuck...?!

An incredibly infuriating shrill noise pierces through one of the most peaceful sleeps I had ever obtained, and reflexively I slam my hand down on the alarm. But when the sound persists and my thinking process starts humming to work I realize that it's not the alarm but actually my phone's ringtone.

With an irritated groan, I blindly search for it on the nightstand before my hand finally closes around its rectangle body, and in a cranky tone I say, "Hello?"

"Good morning, Sugarplum! Looks like I caught you at a great time," my dad jests with a chuckle.

Abrupt awareness nosedives down on me, my body lurching upright in the bed as my eyes scan frantically for Shawn. "Dad! Sorry! I just, umm... overslept."

Relief emanates from my chest when I realize that he's not here.

"I can tell," he says heartwarmingly, which brings a giant smile to my face. "Sorry we didn't call you yesterday. We were really busy and when we were free we found out that there's a heck of a storm back home."

At the mention of the storm, I impulsively look to the windows. The storm's ferocity has dwindled dramatically, a light drizzle spraying on the glass its only remnant. My grin broadens when I ponder over the vitality of the storm in terms of getting me to know Shawn exceedingly well.

"Yeah there was but it has died down now," I confirm, stretching my slightly sore body. "How's everything in Morocco?"

"Besides severely sweltering, great really but your mother came down with a virus is why she isn't fighting me to talk to you right now."

Concern instantly flares up in me. "Oh! I hope she gets better soon."

"Me too." I hear someone call for him over the line and he hurriedly speaks, "Sorry, Sandra but I need to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, Dad. Bye."

"Bye, Sugarplum."

The call ends, and the sensations of loneliness and guilt gather around me like a fog. I really hope my parents come back soon but at the same time don't all because of Shawn. But then again, in all honesty, I'm yearning for the presence of his body over my parents'.

Setting down my phone, I notice a small note on the pillow beside me. I pick it up, and a deep blush heats up my cheeks as I read the written message.

Need to go somewhere but I'll be back for more tonight.

So get as much rest as you possibly can if you want to survive it ;)

Shawn

The hollowing hunger of not having eaten anything for more than a day and also not having Shawn's cock inside of me bang into me hard, but I sigh in disappointment when I realize that one will have to be satiated much later than the other.

Damn it!

Pushing the bedcovers aside, I gingerly hobble towards the bathroom, my ankle still aching from the fall. Turning on the hot and cold faucets for my bath, I toss some Egyptian mineral salts into the water and sit on the edge of the tub as I examine my body. Red imprints of Shawn's fingers mark the skin on my shoulders, sides, hips, thighs and butt, accompanied by large hickeys on my breasts and neck. My inner thighs have turned a raw pink from the constant rubbing of our skin, and my stomach and pussy can't quit clenching and unclenching from coming too many times to keep track of.

I look like shit, but knowing the cause of that does nothing but make me believe that I can jump over mountains effortlessly.

Turning off the taps, I slip into the bath, enjoying the scalding yet soothing heat of the water as I lie back and shut my eyes. As if programmed to react whenever I close my eyes, my brain begins replaying all the breathtaking acts of sex Shawn and I had. The way he was so skillful in making me peak in just the right way and right time like he was actually in my mind when he took me in various ways, whether by devouring my pussy, fingering me, missionary-style fucking or taking me from behind, causes ripples to spread throughout my form. I don't think anything has ever made me feel like I was in utopia countless times before. Okay, scratch that. Nothing has ever made me feel like I was in utopia before; like I was being shown the astounding birthplace of life all at the same time, and the thought of stopping is wholly repelling.

But it won't last.

That startling notion causes me to shoot straight up, banishing the peaceful aura that had encircled me.

Where the fuck did that come from? Why would I think that from nowhere?

Because it's the truth. It's as simple as that.

Energetically shaking my head to get that negative voice out of my head, I lie back down and try to reenter tranquility. But a gnawing feeling keeps me too aware of reality, making my muscles tense uncomfortably, my breathing to come out in short spurts and numerous thoughts to race restlessly in my head.

After three minutes, I'm more than absolutely fed up with my failure to relax and get out of the tub, drying myself hastily before limping back to my bedroom and picking up my discarded nightgown, slipping it on before I notice the disarray that is my bed. Dried blood, cum and perspiration stain the covers, bed sheets and pillows, standing as proud proof of our wild activities but it isn't appealing to me at all. Almost angrily, I yank everything off the bed, hauling them downstairs to the basement and shove them into the washing machine before punching the start button. Returning to my room, I take fresh bed linens and spreads from the bottom of a closet and make the bed as quickly but efficiently as I can. Done, I plop down on top of them, trying to fall asleep, but my shitty mind won't let me.

Why would I think that what we have wouldn't last? I mean sure, we're just fuck buddies and all but we're having a great time, right? He'll stick around for a long while for the entertainment that we give each other, right?

Stop telling yourself bullshit, Sandra. You know that as soon as he sets his eyes on another prize you won't matter to him anymore. In fact, the reason why he left might even have been for another horny woman waiting to be blessed with the same pleasure he gave you not a long time ago.

I go stoic at that. It's true. He'll get bored of me soon because I'm inexperienced therefore I can't fully give him the release he needs and also because there are plenty of other women more stunning and expert than me. The reason why he has stuck around is most likely because I just have a snug cunt, nothing more.

At that crushing realization, I close my eyes and drift off to the place that nestles in-between consciousness and sleep, never truly achieving rest. Moments or maybe even hours later, the intercom buzzes and I instinctively head downstairs to the door to let Shawn in. He appears minutes later on the doorstep with that irresistible smirk on his face again, and I can help but smile back and entomb the unwelcome revelations in the earth.

"Hey, baby. Did you rest enough?" he says slyly, dropping his bag to the floor and wrapping his arms around me as he lifts me up, carrying me to the living room.

"Yeah. Did you?" I tease back, already starting to avidly unbutton his shirt.

He raises his eyebrow as a challenge. "So I shouldn't hold back for you?"

"Have I ever asked you to hold back?"

With a delighted chuckle, he unceremoniously throws me down on the loveseat couch and then yanks up my gown off my body in one rough, rapid motion, his eyes set ablaze with plain lust. My hands fly for his belt, unbuckling it and then unzipping his trousers before shoving them as well as his boxers down. Heftily kicking them and his shoes off, he lays his charmingly carved body down on top of me, already causing electricity to zip in my nerves, and he crashes his mouth to mine as he parts my legs open with his knee before slamming into me.

"Fuck!" I scream loudly into his mouth, all of him inside me in a second flash, and I clutch his arms hard as my body jostles from that one formidable impact.

He gives me no time to acclimate as relentlessly starts to plunge in and out of me at breakneck speed, the regular sounds of our ramming bodies and overjoyed cries encasing us. The couch creaks and shifts from Shawn's power, shifting to the side with every one of his unrestrained thrusts. I try to match his movements as best as I can, shoving my pelvis up as he dives down, and he hammers me back into the couch like a stake every time, showing me just how much stronger he is than me. My breasts bounce from his brute might and my lungs demand for a single intake of air, but he's moving too perfectly fast and hard that every time I think that I have a chance to breathe he proves me wrong and robs me of a breath that was never there.

With a stifled gasp, I feast my eyes on the outstanding sight of Shawn as he savagely fucks me. With eyes shut and harsh howls emitting through gritted teeth, he represents the perfect picture of an alpha beast possessing its submissive mate, all of his muscles rock-hard and bulging to boast about their true glory, all of his might on display. It turns me on so much fucking more, my lungs overworking to jam themselves in with some air and my eyes drifting in and out of focus from the exquisite thrill, and I don't want this to ever end.

He suddenly slows down but only to sit up, lift up my left leg and place it over the back of the sofa whilst he slings the other over his shoulder to allow maximum space for him to move in before renewing his attack. I arch my back as I scream once more, feeling his livid cock spear deeper into me than it ever had, and my left hand clutches the back of the couch as I hold on for dear life. My pussy begins to familiarly vibrate whilst his stabs get rougher and more imprecise, signaling our coming to the end. Without warning, he presses his thumb on my puffy clit and starts ruthlessly shaking it, forcing a yell to rip out of me as waves of delight tumble in my body. I grip his wrist as bliss smashes into me like a truck, causing my body to convulse uncontrollably as a piercing scream leaves me. Shawn grabs my hips and collides into me one last time, letting out his own shout of pleasure, plummeting back on top of me.

Tears sting my eyes from the ferocity of the sex, and my lungs are finally awarded with refreshing air. Placing my left leg back around his waist, I naturally cherish the feel of piping hot fluid as it starts entering my cunt as speedy jets, striking every single surface while it fills me up to the brim despite the pussy walls opening up to allow more of it in and I sigh with added relief. But only when the last stream comes out and Shawn gives a low rumble of satisfaction do I realize with a start how he isn't wearing protection yet he still came inside of me.

"Shawn! You didn't—!" I start freaking out but he presses his finger to my lips to silence me.

"It's okay, Sandra. I bought some pills for you," he reassures, releasing all the concern in me.

"Oh," I say, a little embarrassed and let my head drop back down onto the couch. "Would have been nice if you had told me sooner."

"Sorry, I was a little bit too horny to even think about it."

He chuckles, planting kisses on my neck as he continues to gasp for air like me. I take pleasure in the feel of his heavy body pressing down on me and his softening cock and then the crawly movement of his packed sperm inside me, swimming their way up my womb to an egg in vain before he gets off of me slowly with a sigh, pulling out his still quite hard cock, and walks back to his bag.

My stomach suddenly caves agonizingly in, like there's an enormous void in it, threatening to suck in my gut. I moan in discomfort, wondering why the fuck I feel this way all of a sudden, annoyed at the way it has ruined my superb afterglow.

He comes back a few minutes later with a box of pills and a glass and hands them to me. I pop two pills into my mouth and gratefully swallow down all of the water, realizing abruptly that the reason why my stomach hurts so much is because I had totally forgotten to eat anything today.

"Umm... can we have a ten-minute break?" I ask quietly, wanting to kick myself for squandering my time on brooding earlier on.

He smirks arrogantly as he muses, "Already tired?"

"No! I just... forgot to eat today."

He grins even wider at that. "Well then, don't want you to pass out in the middle of sex, do we?"

I slap his arm, making him laugh before he places an arm around my waist and the other underneath my knees and carries me to the kitchen with ease as if we didn't just have the fiercest sex ever a few minutes ago, setting me down on the island table. Taking the leftover cake from the refrigerator, he cuts out a large piece that we can both share, and lets me have the first bite. I can't even comprehend the cake's taste as he positions himself in-between my legs, looking devastatingly sexy as always, and value the sensation of his leisurely hardening cock against my pussy.

We both devour the cake like our lives depend on it, which I think they do, but before he's finished Shawn gives me an indecipherable look and then smiles mischievously. My face scrunches up in confusion and then surprise when he randomly presses the cake on a breast.

"This will definitely make the cake more appetizing," he says with a playful wink, smearing the white cream and dark jam all over the mound then the other.

"Shawn..." I breathe out almost in condemnation but without a single doubt in longing, electrical lust zooming from my nipples to my aching pussy.

He wolfs down the remainder of the slice in one bite and then licks off the cream from his fingers first before leaning in to feel a breast with his blazing tongue. A small moan leaves me as he dines on me in the most sexually sluggish way ever, replacing the cream with his boiling saliva, always careful not to make contact with my areola and tit. Finished with the first one, he moves onto the other jealous island, doing the exact same thing to it, lovingly ravishing the ticklish mound. Done with that, he casts me a wicked glance before capturing a nipple with his mouth, forcing blasts of elation to flame up in me.

"Oh...ah...!" I cry out, throwing my head back as he consumes me.

Sucking hard on it as his tongue jabs at the tip callously, he plays with it for some time, coaxing all the whimpers and sighs he can from me before gently nipping on it, making my body jerk with incredible power. When the nipple has turned sorely stiff and there is no longer cream on it, he keenly goes to the other one, torturing it with the same immense suction and licks and bites. I place my hand at the back of his head, keeping him right where I fucking want him, feeling my channel get incredibly moist by the second.

He pulls back, causing a little sigh of displeasure to come out of my mouth, but quickly atones for it by touching his lips to mine and propelling his gigantic cock into my wet pussy. I groan with thankfulness, slinging my arms around his neck as I welcome the pulsations from his dick that spike up my appetite a little higher with each thump. He doesn't move inside me at all; all he does is hold me close to him as he thoroughly gives praise to me with his mouth, embedding impairing kisses all over my face and neck and shoulders, making anticipation crackle all around us right up to the point where we can't take it anymore.

Breaking the kiss, he gently pushes me down until I'm lying on my back, the coolness of the marble countertop contrasting with the intense heat of his cock, sending enjoyable prickles to rush in my blood. He gets hold of my hips, slowly drawing out before pushing back in, igniting a billion sparks in my pussy. I slightly bend my back, my arms uselessly flailing about as he firmly fucks me, his grip tightening as he pulls me to his body to meet his thrusts midway. In the end, I grasp his wrists, entirely surrendering to the delight he's bestowing me, my eyes closed and my body trembling and my mouth wide open and my cunt clasping him tightly.

"Ahh... ahh... ahh... ahh...!" I repeatedly say softly with each exquisite shove he does, my heart beating erratically with every single passing moment.

His remarkable cock goes implausibly further than before, the head of his shaft actually feeling like it's attempting to go into my womb. I bite my lip, my pounding head trying to comprehend the excessive idyllic sensations that are unceasingly tossing in my body but it epically comes to nothing for how can someone even begin to understand the gift that this dick has?

He lets go of one of my hips to seize a breast in his hand, shaping it to the curve of his palm, and like a chain reaction my body start to approach the end of the pleasure path. My heart beats almost excruciatingly with precipitous velocity as it drives more blood to my charged body whilst every cell quivers from the building energy they seem to possess and my embracing channel holds on to his cock even snugger. My cries grow in pitch as my lungs again fight to contain a breath, and then I hit the end of the journey ferociously hard without warning.

I release a soft squeal as the walls of my pussy close in around his cock with great abruptness, almost as if to squash him flat, but he continues to move inside of me, grunting as he exerts more effort to combat my quavering, resisting muscles. The orgasm subsides, leaving in its wake bottomless warmth in my stomach, and all the muscles on my body begin to loosen up little by little. Yet at the same time a new bonfire starts burning within the same depths of my gut, making my heart resume pumping blood forcefully, and I realize how I'm going to come again soon. My body writhes of its own accord, striving to fend off the escalating strain in my pussy to give itself some time to recover from the preceding climax, but it fails massively when yet another cry emanates from the focal point of my being, my cunt locking down on him once more.

I pant hard, my mind whirling from the hurricane that my release has put me in, but my body starts heading down the same road again due to Shawn's persistence, ensuring to drain me of every particle of energy I might still have.

"Come with me, baby," Shawn huffs out, pleasingly crushing a breast in his hand whilst jutting his hips back and forth to make his thrusts rougher and quicker. "Come with me..."

I open my eyes to look upon the spectacle that is his body. Sweat is sprinkled across his forehead and trickles down his temples and broad chest, making him gleam with masculine elegance, and I marvel at the way his biceps are bulging and his abs are rippling from the labor they are under in hauling me to him and shoving himself into me at the same time. My gaze drops to the place where we're joined, and watching the way his glorious cock appears glistening with creamy whiteness of my juices before vanishing again, stuffing me full with his unbelievable bulk again, gives me the extra push I needed to tip over the edge of the precipice.

"Shaaaaawwwwnnn!" I yell with might this time around, experiencing my fourth and most powerful orgasm of the last couple of hours.

"Shit!" he bellows, matching my screams as he brutishly rams into me one last time before freezing as he ejaculates into me.

His semen comes out as viscous, scorching squirts like before, only way more in volume, ensuring that it seeps into every crease of my clasping, pulsating cunt, and making complete satisfaction bloom in me. When the last cum spouts out, he struggles to take in air as he raises my fatigued body up, flashing a weak smile before he parts my lips with his. Moaning faintly whilst his tongue slowly makes love to mine, I sling my arms around his neck to deepen the lovely kiss, loving the way his cock progressively unstiffens and shrinks in my channel into its limp state.

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers
12