A Stormy Night Pt. 06

Story Info
When the past comes to haunt.
4.6k words
4.73
3.6k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

If birthday parties could kill, consider me more than dead.

I glance at the alarm clock, which glows a red 23:38. Yet another exasperated groan sounds from me as I toss and turn in my bed for the umpteenth time, fighting to catch just a single dust particle of sleep. But my mind keeps on drifting off to thoughts of Cassandra as I visualize her having the wildest time of her life without me, drinking, dancing, and maybe even fucking someone else.

The last part leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Here I am being a baby about how a complete day has almost gone by without us having seen each other whilst some luckier guy is getting it real good with her. I still can't even fucking believe the number of times I had to jerk off to feel the slightest bit of wanted pleasure and take a cold shower just to give my poor dick a break. In fact, it's still protesting from soreness and not actually experiencing proper relief from the real thing.

Pissed, I chuck away my pillow to a wall. I've never lusted after a woman like this before. If I had I would've gotten them into a bed within a couple of hours total before it completely vaporizes for good after getting what I desired. But Sandra... shit! I can't even stop thinking about her for more than a minute before her image crashes back into my mind, rendering me breathless and powerless. She must have cast a spell on me; it's the only reason as to why I have become so damn pathetic without her.

Or maybe the way I feel is actually just entirely my fault.

My phone rings before I can ponder over that abrupt and radical notion and I answer it without even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I amiably reply, hoping that this conversation will be as long as possible so as to give me a chance to forget Sandra for some time.

"Shawn. How are you?" the calm, bass voice of the one person I had hoped to never hear from again booms across the line, making me tense and internally curse myself for replying.

Sighing, I say curtly, "Fine. And my answer is still no."

"I'm pretty sure I've never raised you to be ill-mannered," my father lashes out, the lethal tone of his words sending a single tremor of terror to zoom up my spine.

But after realizing that I'm miles away from him therefore can't be harmed by him, I return with; "Please don't talk as if you actually raised me."

"Shawn, you need to stop being bitter about the past."

"I'll stop when you stop pestering me about the company."

"I only want the best future for you."

"Bullshit! You only want the best future for your business, and signing it off to someone other than blood is repulsive to you!"

"Believe what you want, but I genuinely want you to have the greatest that the world can offer."

I start dying with laughter. Hearing those words come out of his mouth has been the most comical thing I've ever listened to. Him caring for me? That's just pure shitty gold!

"Thanks for making my day. It means a lot to me," I say with venomous sarcasm, tired of hearing the same old bullshit from him. "Have a great life. Bye!"

"Wait!" he roars, actually forcing my thumb to freeze before it presses the end button. "I will eventually get to you, Shawn. Through whatever means necessary. You can trust me on that."

And then he terminates the call, causing me to stare at the screen with severe fear and distress.

My father is a ruthless asshole who also happens to be one of the richest oil moguls in America, meaning that he always gets what he demands for, no matter how high the price is. And since me entering his business happens to be top of his priority list, he won't hesitate in the least to get his hands dirty to accomplish his goal.

The doorbell chimes just then, tugging me out of my depressing contemplations. I thankfully toss the covers aside and head downstairs in just my pajama shorts, deliberating over who would be visiting me at midnight.

Going to the intercom, I press the button to speak, "Who is it?"

"Reverse Cinderella," Cassandra jokes with a heartening giggle.

I immediately buzz her in, gleefully watching her car come up the driveway. In an instant, all my negative, harrowing thoughts and emotions soar out of me, substituted by the joyful anticipation of having her beside me.

Okay. So craving her presence isn't a bad thing after all.

"I didn't think you were coming?" I say as I open the door for her, admiring the simple blue figure-hugging denim dress she's wearing as she also eyes my bare torso with clear hunger.

"Yeah, well... I kinda, umm..." she starts but is unable to finish, her cheeks blushing profusely as she avoids eye contact.

"You what?" I press, placing my hands on her hips to tug her closer to my body.

"It's nothing."

That only piques my curiosity. "Tell me."

"It doesn't matter."

"It does to me. Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me!"

"Okay, okay! I missed you!"

For some seconds, I stare at her reddened face in shock before a giant grin breaks out across my face. The way I'm so damn glad that I'm not the only one who suffered!

"I'm that great, aren't I?" I say proudly, causing her to lightly smack me on the chest.

"Don't be so cocky!" she warns.

Just then my dick leaps at the implication, and she looks down with stunned lust when she feels it jump against her stomach.

"You know how I can't be with you around," I sultrily state, leaning in to fit my mouth to hers.

We both moan out loud as if a long neglected itch is finally being attended to, her hands sliding up to hold my face as mine grab her ass, feeling its amazing firmness as I squeeze the cheeks. Our tongues meet in a jubilant embrace, unhurriedly massaging the other with pleasant thrusts and counterthrusts. Surprisingly, I don't taste alcohol in her mouth, which is great since it leaves her natural sweetness untainted and makes warm appreciation prick me in a thousand places.

We kiss for a long while, ironically neither of us in the mood to rush things along despite our lengthy separation, but eventually Sandra pulls away, a winsome yet apologetic smile forming on her lips.

"Sorry, but I'm really quite worn-out from the party," she explains, slight uncertainty glinting in her eyes.

Smirking reassuringly, I say, "Not as tired as you'll be when I'm done with you."

With that I kneel, setting my hands on the backs of her thighs and then tugging her towards me as I stand, causing her to lose her balance as I sling her over my shoulder and an astonished but delighted squeal to sound from her.

"Shawn! Oh my god, you'll drop me!" she panics, pressing her hands flat on my back as I head up the stairs to my bedroom.

"I won't. I promise," I say comfortingly, which instantly calms her.

The hand that isn't holding her over my shoulder leisurely creeps up her leg, relishing the silky skin and making her giggle as my fingers flutter on the sensitive inner side of her thigh before slipping under the hem of her dress to directly feel her butt again. She lets out a longing whimper as I knead a cheek, slightly shifting her body around before gasping aloud when I pinch it, and I can't help but chuckle in mischief. We reach the room and I set her back down on her feet near the bed, touching my lips to hers once more as I run my hands along the length of her body. Every curve, every dip, every tremble and every part of her body seems to be more well-defined as they lure my aching cock to life, the pain of coming so many times in a day mysteriously gone.

This time I am the one who breaks the kiss, grinning wide as my hands slip underneath her dress again, the fingers hooking around her panties to sluggishly push them down to her feet as I go down to my knees, countless shivers crawling on her skin as my palms glide down her long, toned legs and I admiringly watch her step out of the underwear before pushing her gently back whilst drawing her down at the same time so that she sits on the edge of the bed, and I can't help but lightly lick my lips at what I'm about to do. Moving the hem of her dress up until it's gathered around her waist, I take a moment to gaze at her pretty, pink pussy that is already glistening from her arousal, tempting me to ravish it, and so I do.

With an eager fleeting look to her yearning facial expression, I lean in and unhurriedly lick up its length, hearing her moan aloud above me in gratitude straightaway. The delightful flavorful taste, amazing texture of her slick walls and giddy scent of her cunt intoxicate me as always, ensuring that I can't stop eating her until I summon up every portion of strength in my being to even think of doing so. Numerous subdued sighs, whimpers and gasps emit from the epicenter of her chest, her hands gripping my biceps with vigor as I worship her with kisses, licks, sucks, nibbles and blows to her dripping core, continually careful to avoid making contact with her clit. I think a minute or two must have passed by with me taking my time in savoring her, treasuring every single sound and caress and whisper of encouragement that she bestows upon me, and my dick slowly strains against my pajama shorts sorely before I decide to change tactic. Planting my hands firmly on her knees and shoving them as far apart as they can go to have much better access, I spear my tongue deep into her pussy as I truly begin to consume her.

"Ah!" Sandra yells abruptly, her body immediately responding to my more passionate ministrations as I feel her body squirm in one place and tremble irrepressibly.

Now hell-bent on making her come, I thoroughly tongue-fuck her as I plunge in and out of her with great velocity, sometimes keeping it deep inside her channel as it writhes between her tight walls, slurping up her increasing flow of discharge with enthusiasm. Everything that she does is fuel for my heated desire for her: her ecstatic gasps and moans that are just pure music to my ears, her fingers softly stroking my head before suddenly tightening their grip for a second and then relaxing again. Her cunt is nothing like anything I've eaten before (despite me devouring it way too many fucking times to count). There's just this incredible pizzazz of seductive syrupiness that convinces me it could be the most supreme dessert a top-class chef has ever conjured up as my mouth only waters for more. I can't stop. I don't want to fucking stop—ever.

But then she whispers my name feebly in-between sighs, signaling her nearing the end, and I know that I have to bless her with paramount glee now.

Moving my mouth a little bit up as my hand comes below my chin, I restart the assault as I slide in two fingers into her cunt and surround her poking clit with my lips before starting to suck on it with all my life as the fingers furiously drive in and out of her. A significant second of silence occurs when she falls quiet, unable to comprehend the immense bliss she's experiencing in a moment's notice. But then she grabs my shoulders with such a fierce grip that I think she'll break my bones eventually as she lets out the most elated cry imaginable, her voice reaching deep into my core and filling me up with only one emotion: bottomless happiness.

Her climax resonates throughout her whole body, her flesh trembling nonstop from my touch as I gladly drink up her delicious flowing cum. A long moment crawls by as she steadily begins to descend from the orgasm, her breaths coming out as short huffs, before my enormous lust screams at me to fucking finish it. I place my hands flat on the mattress on either side of her flushed body, lifting myself up so that I'm at eye level with her, and crash my mouth into hers. She moans faintly, still severely shaken from her recent release but also keen as her hands go to the front zipper of her dress and tug it down, revealing the hot pink décolleté bra that supports those beautiful breasts of hers brilliantly, and guides one of my hands to them, craving more of my touch. Groaning, I push her down onto her back and praise her face, neck and fleshy tops of her boobs with hasty kisses whilst her hands slide down my sides until they reach my hips. Almost impatiently, she shoves down the waistband so that my ass and shaft are exposed before she grasps the lively pole with both hands ardently, the both of us sighing as her fingers flutter along its length to make it enlarge a little bit more.

Shit! If I delay this anymore I really will die, and that's the last thing we both want.

Placing my hands on her waist, I stand, pulling her up with me and shoving her dress completely off then turn her around so that she has her back to me. Getting the idea, she goes on all fours onto the bed, her creamy ass directly in front of my groin, and I can't help but give one of the round cheeks a playful little slap, causing a stunned yelp to escape her.

"Shawn!" she says half with indignation and the other half with clear excitement as she looks back at me, causing me to laugh naughtily.

With one hand planted on her hip and the other on my leaking cock, I aim for her pussy and then steadily push the head of my dick past her cunt lips at a deliberate pace, my eyes instinctively closing as her channel's heat cuddles me and the muscles inside relax enough to allow easier passage for me despite the rest of her body evidently tensing, trying with all its might not to impulsively rush our union. Ten seconds later, my groin presses against her taut ass as I reach the end of my journey and I huff out, my heart already thundering away with fury, and immense joy vaults up in my chest. Setting the hand that was guiding my shaft on her other hip, I hold her tight as I thrust forward once, causing her body to jerk forward and a shriek of astonishment to leave her. Smirking at the effect I have on her, I force her to move forward as I go in the opposite direction, only making three quarters of my shaft appear before roughly driving into her as I heave her back towards me. Thousands of intense explosions and earthquakes occur in the exact same moment as we proclaim shouts of thrill during the collision, our bodies juddering from the power. I pull back as she leans forward and we hurtle into each other again, another whirlwind eruption forming within us. And we repeat; forward and backward, in and out, over and over again. We fall into an agreeably paced rhythm, our motions fluid and controlled, our passion turbulent yet somehow restrained, progressively elevating us towards its crest.

Watching her intently, I marvel at the way her ass jiggles from our impacts and the vibrations that shoot up her taut spine, shaking her whole form. The sexy noises she's emitting are more than I can take; every time we join either a throaty moan or breathy whimper leaves her, accompanying the short smacking sounds of her butt slamming against me, alluding to the same blissful pleasure that I'm feeling too, and her pussy... goddamn! Maybe it's mostly the fact that we were far away from each other for such an extended amount of time but I swear that in this instant it seems way fucking hotter, more slippery, tighter and more accepting than all the other times, my cock thudding merrily as I glide easily in her channel and her pussy walls put me in a vicious grip, making my heavy balls bloat even more.

Shutting my eyes, I concentrate on the greatness of the sex, the space between us filling with our hot panting and her soft mewls, the air cool against my sweating body, my heart hammering away in my chest and my dick lit on fire. This moment is just so damn remarkable that I nearly don't notice myself picking up the pace, Sandra taking the hint as she moves back onto me at a faster tempo, our ardor almost at the top, threatening to burst out of us any time soon.

The urge to strengthen the force of our collisions by making each one more powerful and body-shattering than the one before suddenly overwhelms me, causing me to let out a booming growl and clench my jaw whilst my long strokes convert into hasty stabs, the unwound mood of before now replaced by stifling urgency. A shout blares out of Sandra from the unforeseen switch, her hands collecting the bed covers into tight fists as bliss pours down on her, her pussy painfully clasping my dick with sheer might as her hair sways back and forth constantly. She struggles to catch her breath from my firm fucks yet parts her legs even wider, letting me freely take her with everything I've got.

Going all-out as I pummel into her, yanking her body towards me at a breakneck speed, I squeeze my eyes shut and tilt my head back, the agonizing tension in my cock subtly giving way to immense pleasure as my heart pounds against my ribcage like a caged beast wanting to break free and my mind reels with only one motto that plays over and over again like a broken record: fuck her senseless, fuck her senseless, fuck her senseless.

Hell yeah!

Reaching below her body, I press my middle finger ruthlessly onto her distended clit, forcing a strident scream to leave her as her climax slaps her hard without warning. With a hearty yell I drive into her quivering pussy one last time and then freeze as my dick breaks soon after her, incredible paradise encasing me whilst my deafening shout resonates in the entire house. I ejaculate wrathfully into her, each spurt making acute sensuality keep me in seventh heaven before I begin to plummet down when the cum ebbs away into a trickle. Heavy panting and gasps sound from both of us as we remain still, feeling each other's muscles gradually loosen up as the brutality of our orgasms subside until our breathing is more or less under control again. Gingerly, I pull out of her and at once she collapses onto the bed, downright dog-tired, and I join her, plopping down on my side as I gulp in air.

Moments pass before she breathily says, "I really missed you."

A fatigued laugh comes out of my mouth before I say, "Honestly, I think I missed you more."

"Really?"

"Of course. Did you really think not seeing you for a whole day would be nothing to me?"

I look at her and see her face redden, clearly flattered that her presence is a gift to me. Smiling cheerily, I wrap my arms around her and tenderly pull her close to me, laying a kiss on her forehead. She sighs with gratitude, her hand stroking my side as we fall into a comfortable silence, just appreciating each other's company.

About five minutes fly by before she asks in a gentle voice, "You okay now?"

I give her a confused look, which she returns with a wary one.

"You seemed more than agitated when I saw you," she explains. "I was just wondering if you're feeling better now."

I stare at her for a hell of a long time, astonished at how she managed to detect my true feelings despite my tremendous efforts of concealing them from her yet also impressed that she still gave me room and time to deal with them by offering herself up for sex just to make me feel better. That thought causes my chest to expand painfully, my heart filling with a hurricane of raging emotions right to the bursting point.

And all I want to do is tell her everything about my father bad—so fucking bad that I feel as if I'll lose my mind otherwise. But I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't tell her. We're not in the type of relationship where we can spill out all of our heart's sorrows on each other. Hell, we aren't even in a relationship! Confessing to her will just complicate things, more than they already are.

But looking into her striking indigo eyes that promise me the type of solace I've always hungered for fractures my resolve without even trying, and I know I can't keep everything to myself any longer.

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers
12