A Stormy Start

Story Info
A Storm that lead to weekend sex with a complete stranger.
5.2k words
4.68
13.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late summer afternoon. As Tyler left work the sun shone brightly in the western sky. However, he noticed dark ominous clouds on the horizon and the scent of rain in the air. He dusted off his pants and shirt before jumping into his old '69 Ford truck. Driving out of the parking lot, he waved goodbye to his coworker, "have a good one Bob!" On the way out of town he stopped at a grocery store to grab a few things that he thought he might need for the weekend. He lived about 15 miles outside of town in a sparsely populated community on a small but nice spread of land; about fifteen acres. He hadn't done much with the property. It was mostly tree covered and had a small pond with and a creek that cut through the property.

As he drove down his long private driveway approaching his modest home, he could see his faithful dog Duke waiting on the porch to greet him with his tail just a wagging. Duke came running over as Tyler stepped out of the truck. The wind started picking up a bit.

"Looks like we're in for a storm tonight, Duke." while rubbing his head.

He was a retired Marine who lived alone. He also chose to settle down in North Dakota to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. He enjoyed living in the country and the solitude that it provided but he was lonely and wished he had someone to love and cherish.

Entering his house, the aroma of the beef stew in the slow cooker engulfed him and his mouth began to water. He took off his boots and placed them neatly in their usual place. He strolled across the living room to the kitchen where he found his dough had risen and was ready for the oven. After popping it in the oven, he hopped in the shower. Lathering up his hair and body he could feel the dirt of the day washing down the drain. After toweling off and putting on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, he turned on the TV just as the news was sounding a severe storm warning. He knew something was going to happen after seeing the clouds rolling in on his drive home. He rushed outside to secure anything loose that could be blown away and to lock up his work shed. Back inside he settled down to continue watching the news, knowing that his bread would be ready in about 15 minutes. Within minutes later he saw a flash of lightning followed by a clap of thunder. Suddenly the familiar pitter-patter of rain drops began tapping on the roof. Within a few minutes the light rain turned into a torrential downpour.

Lightning was flashing and the thunder seemed endless as the storm started releasing its force. He went into the kitchen and took the bread out of the oven and set it aside so that it could cool off. He turned off the crock pot and prepared to eat dinner. He first walked over to his front windows and opened them to let in the cool evening air. He noticed headlights coming down the road about a half a mile from his house. He was intrigued because no one ever came down this road unless it was Paul or Grace Glover, his neighbors who lived about a mile up the road. But he knew they would not be out in weather like this. He stepped out onto his porch to take a closer look and through the steady rain he saw the headlights swerve side to side and then disappear completely. Worried by what he witnessed, he shot back inside, grabbed his phone and tried to call 911 but he could not get a signal. He threw on his boots and rain gear, grabbed his gun and Duke and jumped in the truck.

He turned left out of his driveway, back out onto the main road and drove to where he last saw the flicker of the headlights. He soon approached a disabled vehicle but all that he could see were taillights up in the air. As he pulled closer, he noticed the front end of the car down in the ditch, and it was severely damaged by some rocks. He stopped the truck, hopped out and cautiously approached the car. Tapping on the window, all he could make out was a silhouette slumped over the steering wheel. Knocking again he saw a slow movement. He decided to open the door slowly.

"Are you ok?" But no response. Shaking her gently he asked again, "Are you OK?" She moaned. He was relieved and gently laid her back onto her headrest to reveal a black woman with long braided hair. He was surprised because he rarely ever saw black people around town let alone out here on this country road. She had hit her head on the steering column and suffered a cut to her forehead. He draped the extra coat he had with him over her to protect her from the rain.

Helping her out of the car she was visibly shaken and weary. As he helped her to the truck, she was wobbly and stumbled quite a bit as the rain came down in sheets with flashes of lighting and thunder crashing all around them. After he got her into the truck he ran back to her car, grabbed her purse, and turned off the ignition. As he drove her back to his house, he kept reassuring her that everything would be okay.

Once they arrived back at the house, he helped her out of the other side of the truck, and they made their way up the steps to his porch and into his house. He lowered her onto the bench that he kept by the door to take off his boots. Brushing her braids off of her face, he got his first glimpse at her, and he realized that he was in the presence of an angel. He removed her shoes and the rain-soaked coat. Kicking off his boots and tossing his jacket aside he assisted her into the kitchen. Though she was still groggy, the aroma of the beef stew and fresh baked bread brought her to consciousness. Looking around she realized that she was in a strange white man's house in the middle of nowhere and got scared. When he started washing her wound and she slapped his hand away and snapped,

"Where am I?! Who are you?!" she demanded in a hostile tone.

"I'm Tyler. You're okay. You're safe, I promise I'm not going to hurt you. You had an accident about 1/2 a mile up the road and hit your head." he explained when suddenly, bam! A bolt of lightning hit just near the road and his power went out.

"Oh shit!" he yelled as she screamed.

They were in total darkness. In a calming voice he reassured her that she was safe, and he asked her for her name. "Yolanda, Yolanda Stewart," she replied.

"Okay Yolanda, I will be right back." He fled to his hallway and grabbed the flashlight out of the closet. Lighting his way back to the kitchen he asked,

"Other than your head Yolanda, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm alright." She sensed that he was a nice man and began to feel a sense of calm.

Handing her the flashlight he searched around the kitchen for candles. He found his stash and soon the house was lit with the warm glow of their flickering lights.

"I was just about to have some dinner. Would you like to join me?"

"Yeah, sure but I really need to get out of these wet clothes."

"Of course, Yolanda. Pardon me. The bathroom is the first door on the right."

Back in the kitchen, Tyler was busy preparing a table setting for his guest. He heard her start the shower. Meanwhile, she undressed and stepped into the warm inviting water. She stood with her back to the shower and leaned back allowing the droplets to cascade off her forehead, down her voluptuous body and dripping from her nipples. After her shower she wrapped a towel around herself and stepped across the hall into his bedroom. Standing in the doorway just enough to see him busy in the kitchen, she interrupted him:

"You got anything that I can put on while my clothes dry, Tyler?"

"Sure! Wear anything you can find in there." he responded with a tender smile.

She slid a door open and found a neatly appointed closet. As she searched for something comfortable to slip on, she noticed his uniforms hanging in the back against the wall. Still garnished with the medals he had been awarded and based on the number of stripes on his sleeves, he obviously had a lengthy career. She found a large button-down shirt that came down to her knees. "This will have to do." she thought to herself. Emerging from his room she found him waiting at the table where a modest but hot dinner by candlelight awaited her. He stood and said, "WOW!" as she came into view. Pulling out her chair she sat down.

"So, Yolanda tell me. What are you doing around these parts?" He asked confused.

"I'm supposed to be attending a weekend retreat somewhere out here, but I think I took a wrong turn." She explained.

"Ahhhh. A religious retreat?"

"No. More like a women's empowerment retreat."

They continued chatting and after dinner, moved into the living room where they continued to have an enjoyable conversation about life and love. They realized that they had many things in common. Before they knew it, hours had flown by. The storm continued to rage outside; the rain was coming down in torrents with roaring winds and constant flashes of lighting with never-ending thunder. The candles were burning down, and the flashlight powered off to save batteries, so they agreed it was time for bed.

"You've had a long and exhausting day, you had better get some rest. We will deal with your car and see about getting you to that retreat, in the morning. Please, take my bed. I just changed the sheets this morning before work." He encouraged her.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality and your help Tyler. I will take you up on that offer."

"There are extra blankets in the hallway closet if you get cold."

"Thank you. Goodnight Tyler." she said with a shy smile. She took one of the remaining candles and glided across the floor to his bedroom and closed the door behind her.

He blew out the remaining candles and made himself as comfortable as possible on the couch. But he just laid there staring at the ceiling as the storm raged on. He was thinking about how beautiful Yolanda was and how she was just in the next room. He imagined her nude and wondered how it would feel to fuck her. Little did he know that she was thinking the exact same thing about him. How could they be having such thoughts about someone they had just met a few hours ago? But it was in those few short hours that they had established a bond and felt a level of chemistry that was impossible to ignore. The time seemed to stand still as each of them tossed and turned in their respective beds.

Tyler got off the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a beer. Hearing him rustling about, Yolanda got up too. She thought there was something wrong. As she stood by the couch waiting for him to return, she startled Tyler as he reentered the room. He was not expecting to see her standing there.

"Oh my gawd Yolanda! You scared me. Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I heard you moving around so I came in here to see if everything was okay." she said lovingly.

"Oh yeah! Everything is fine. I was just grabbing a beer."

She turned to head back to bed and then stopped and turned around. "Hey? Would you mind sleeping next to me the rest of the night? The storm is kind of freaking me out."

"Of course! That's not a problem at all."

He followed her into the bedroom. They both climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up over themselves. He faced away from her to give her some privacy. She was bummed to see his back turned to her because she was hoping for something different. As he lay there thinking about her, he became aroused. He wanted to take her so badly but didn't want to be inappropriate. For one thing it had been two years since he had been with a woman. Second, she was black, and he has always wanted a taste of black pussy. His member continued to harden as he laid there. And though they weren't facing each other, the unspoken sexual tension between them intensified. Soon, he rolled back over to face her. As soon as their eyes met they were both struck with insane urge to fuck, and they both sensed it. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer. She began kissing him long and deeply. Her tongue exploring his warm wet mouth. He grabbed her hips and pulled her as close as possible, kissing her passionately. Their tongues dancing together as he groped her big round ass.

Their passion for each other was ignited by the intense sexual chemistry that they shared. He took a quick moment to strip off his boxer shorts and T-shirt while she ripped open the button-down shirt of his. Buttons flew everywhere as she exposed her full, voluptuous, sensual brown breasts and dark nipples. Tyler's cock became rock hard at the sight of her body.

"Gawd you're sexy!" he exclaimed.

She crawled on top of him and continued kissing him with her soft full lips. She could feel that his cock was already hard and ready, as was her dripping pussy. She guided his big hard cock to the opening of her pussy and then slowly lowered herself down onto it. Closing his eyes, he released a moan of ecstasy as he entered her warm tight pussy. She lowered herself downward until he was balls deep inside of her. She gasped as she felt her pussy stretching from the sheer size of his cock. She realized that he was the largest man that she had ever been with. This was funny to her because she had always heard that white men were not very large down there. Well, she now knows that is a lie.

Balancing herself, she begins bouncing up and down slowly, taking in every inch of this throbbing white cock. He opens his eyes, glares into her eyes, and begins thrusting upward into her in fast succession, causing her to moan in delight. She began to ride her new stallion as the flashes of lighting through the window illuminated her beautiful form. A slim waist adorned by large heaving breasts. He'd never seen such a beautiful body. She threw her head back in concentration on his big cock driving deeper into her and vaulting her up towards the ceiling. She then leans forward and grasps the headboard to steady herself, causing her big breasts to dangle down in his face. He starts to massage one tit while sucking on the other nipple. And then switching back and forth while thrusting his cock upward inside of her.

"Yes! Oh yes! suck me! suck me, Tyler!" she demanded.

He feels his balls draw close to his body and a warm sensation building in his groins. He thinks to himself, oh no not yet. He grabs her by the neck and flips her off himself and over onto her back. He wants to savor this tight black pussy before he shoots his load into her. He pushes her left leg up into the air as she spreads her right leg open for him. He slammed his cock into her hard and fast and smirked when he saw her whence.

"How does that feel? Huh?" he asks sinisterly. "That white cock feels good don't it baby?"

She was stunned at the mention of his whiteness but was equally turned on. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! You feel so fucking good! Give me that big white cock white boy!" she said in a pant.

Her pussy was so wet it made him ravenous. He pounded her so hard and fast it made her orgasm. Her whole body convulsed underneath him while her pussy squeezed his cock. She couldn't even make a sound because she was overcome by sheer ecstasy. She just lay there, back arched, breasts jiggling in the air, gripping the bed sheets in silence with her eyes tightly shut and body trembling.

"Ah yeah, that's it. Cum for me baby!" as he kept forcefully thrusting his cock into her clutching pussy that was creaming all over his cock. "You never had it like this before have ya?"

She was speechless as she lay there taking in all the intense sensations of being fucked hard.

He leaned down by her ear and whispered. "White cock feels good doesn't it Yolanda?"

She groaned yes, "Yes it does."

The sultry way that she responded caused him to blow his load. He had never cum so hard before and shot that much semen into a woman before. His cock pulsated at least a whole minute dumping a thick creamy load of cum and filling her up. He was sweating and out of breath.

"Oh gawd! That was hot! I've never cum so hard before!"

"Black pussy will do that to a man you know?" she clapped back.

"Ahh touché." He kissed her on her forehead and came to rest beside her.

He grabbed his smartphone and checked the app that turns the lights on and off and walla, the lights came back on. He turned and looked at her laying there and was mesmerized.

"God you're beautiful!" he exclaimed with a stunned look on his face.

She looked over at him and smirked. "Thank you."

"Am I the first white guy that you've ever been with?"

"Yes, actually you are. And it was awesome!"

Yolanda hadn't really looked at his body, so she took a quick once over and was amazed. He had broad shoulders, a hairy chest, muscular thighs, and arms and had a six pack. And even in a limp state, his cock was huge. His blues eyes were piercing, and he had a humble smile.

"Wow! You're hot Tyler!"

"Oh gosh. Thanks. I really enjoyed you. Your pussy is so tight and wet."

Yolanda blushed. Tyler laid there and simply stared at her, running his fingertips over her soft brown skin. She noticed his cock hardening up again, but she didn't mind. She reached over and grabbed it and started stroking it for him. She got up on her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She rubbed her tongue across the head of his cock and up and down the back side of his shaft. Then she stuffed it to the back of her throat until she gagged. It was the best blow job that he ever experienced. When he felt himself getting close, he asked her to stop.

"Stop! I want to plant this seed inside of you!" he said sternly.

Yolanda's womb was completely unprotected. She didn't come to North Dakota this weekend expecting to get laid. But for some reason, she wasn't worried about it. Something about being inseminated with a white man's seed really turned her on and she wanted it.

"Oh yummy!" she responded.

She gets on all fours on the edge of the bed, wanting him to take her from behind. Sliding off the bed he positions himself behind her and rams his cock balls deep inside of her. Grabbing her hips, he continues to ram his cock hard and fast as their bodies clapped together. She moaned loudly as he grunted with each thrust. It was both magical and musical. With each thrust she's brought closer and closer to orgasm. He is on the verge of cumming himself. Just as she screams in an explosive orgasm and collapses, he loses control and together they both cum in a tantric orgasm. Their juices oozing into each other as he fills her wet dripping pussy with his cum. Exhausted, he collapses on top of her as they both catch their breath. By now it is 4:00am.

"Oh god! Look at the time!!" Yolanda exclaimed. "We better get some rest!"

"Yeah, I agree. He said slapping her ass and walking back to his side of the bed.

"I've got to get your car out of that ditch in the morning and we've got to figure out how to get you to your Women's Empowerment function.

"Oh yeah. That." She rolls her eyes as she crawls back into bed.

"Wanna spoon?" he asked.

"I'd love to." Yolanda said gladly.

As Tyler cradled her body, he laid his cock against her ass. This caused him to get hard again. They both lay there attempting to ignore his rising dick. After a while, he gingerly lifted up her right leg and slid his cock inside of her. She let out a huge sigh of satisfaction. He laid her leg down and closed his eyes and slowly thrusted, in and out, softly and romantically. He kissed her shoulders and her back as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Tyler?"

"Yes Yolanda?"

"Fuck me please." she said in a sad voice like a child asking for a cookie.

"You got it baby."

He nudged her face down and then rolled over on top of her back, straddled his powerful thighs around her for intense pounding, wrapped his arms around her neck and let her have it. This time he fucked her hard, slow, and steady. Slamming his cock into her so hard until she screamed with each blow. She loved it. She has always longed to be taken forcefully by a dominate man. Tyler was in heaven. Before long, she was back in the clutches of another intense orgasm. Tyler moaned out as he was edging closer and closer. And then suddenly, his entire body began to convulse while his cock pulsated inside of her spewing a fresh heavy load of cum into her womb.

12