A Story of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh. You are sooo good at this. Just keep going"

Jena looked up for a moment and fired off a glowing smile.

"Well, thank you. This is just the beginning though. It gets better"

With that Jena returned to her work, but this time she went for the right nipple. That promise had sounded really good to Scarlett. If this was just the beginning, how good would the rest be? Scarlett felt the familiar wetness gather in her panties. Her arousal had been on the rise ever since the first kiss and now it was starting overwhelm her completely. Very little, except Jena's touch, went through her mind. Scarlett couldn't remember the last time she had been this excited about anything.

Scarlett looked up at Jena and realised that she still was dressed. Scarlett reached up and unbuttoned the jacket without any trouble at all. Jena looked down at Scarlett and seemed pleasantly surprised. She stopped her treatment of Scarlett's nipple and stood up next to the couch. Scarlett's gaze was completely focused on Jena. A confident smile graced her lips as she slowly removed her jacket. Images of naked woman in art rushed through Scarlett's brain as she thought about how she soon would get to see Jena naked.

Jena was now down to her black silky bra. She kept eye contact with Scarlett as she put her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra. She moved it away and revealed her perky breasts. They weren't nearly as big as Scarlett's, but Scarlett was mesmerized none the less. The sight of Jena topless was more beautiful than any painting Scarlett had ever seen. The couch wasn't too comfortable so Scarlett got up from it and walked over to Jena. Scarlett gave Jena a quick kiss on the mouth before she took Jena's hand and led her to the bedroom. Scarlett turned on the light and revealed a king sized bed in the middle of the room. Scarlett walked in to the room and jumped on the bed. She lay down on her back and gave Jena an inviting smile.

Jena got on to the bed and licked her lips as she blatantly ogled Scarlett's half nude body. Jena moved like a cat and soon she was on top of Scarlett, their mouths a mere inch apart. Scarlett couldn't really see anything except for Jena's eyes. Jena's hair fell down like a curtain around the two of them and it closed them off completely from the outside world. Their breasts were pressed together and Scarlett felt Jena's nipples touching her own. The touch was so light that it almost tickled her.

"I don't know how you've don it, but you've seduced me." Scarlett whispered.

"I guess I have, but as I said the best is yet to come."

"You talk big, Jena. Why don't you show me?"

Jena did just that. She lowered herself that last inch and started to kiss Scarlett again. The kiss was the most passionate yet. It felt like Jena was trying to suck Scarlett's tongue out and the sheer intensity of the kiss made Scarlett lust for Jena even more. No guy had ever kissed her with this much passion and hunger. Scarlett let her hand trail along Jena's smooth back. The feeling of the smooth silky skin under her finger was lovely. It was truly something different to touch a woman's body.

Jena ended the kiss and like before started to kiss her way down Scarlett's neck. She was quicker this time though and soon reached Scarlett's breasts. This time Jena let her tongue swirl around and do the exploring. Jena focused on the nipples, but didn't neglect any part of Scarlett's chest. Scarlett writhed on the bed as Jena gave her pleasure with her tongue. Scarlett felt herself getting even wetter in anticipation of what was to come. Jena obviously knew how to use her tongue and Scarlett was looking forward to reaping the benefits.

"Uhhhhhhh. Ohh. You're sooo good with your tongue," Scarlett moaned.

Jena looked down at Scarlett and smiled, but didn't respond. Instead she returned to her exploration of Scarlett's body. She left the breasts and started to lavish kisses on Scarlett's belly. Jena started to tug at the hem of Scarlett's skirt. The skirt could soon be pulled off and Scarlett arched herself up so that Jena could remove it. The skirt was gone and Scarlett was now left only in her panties. The work Jena was doing on Scarlett's belly was starting to have a real effect on Scarlett's patience. She loved good foreplay as much as the next girl, but now she was getting antsy. Jena had started to lick in and around Scarlett's bellybutton. Scarlett was somewhat ticklish in that area and she couldn't help to let out small giggles.

"Iiihhhh. Ohhh. Come on, I can't wait any more."

"Getting impatient, are we?" Jena replied with a smug smile.

Scarlett's frustration was growing. Jena had promised her pleasure and now she wanted Jena to deliver on that promise. Scarlett did her best pleading eyes and pouty lips look and fortunately it seemed to work on Jena. Without warning Jena growled, bit down on Scarlett's panties and started to pull them down. Scarlett felt a rush of excitement partly due to being exposed completely and also because of Jena's animalistic behaviour. Jena dragged the panties all the way off Scarlett's shapely legs. The panties were dropped close to Scarlett's feet. Scarlett's aching pussy and neatly trimmed landing strip were now free for Jena to see.

Scarlett was so excited that she curled her toes. This seemed to have an effect Jena. She decided to take Scarlett's right big toe in her mouth and started to suck it gently. This was definitely a ticklish area for Scarlett, but it still felt really good. Jena didn't stay long though. She started to kiss her was up Scarlett's leg. Scarlett's legs were often overlooked due to her breasts, but she was very proud of them. Jena worked her way up the left leg by placing a kiss every few inches. The kisses alone weren't anything special. The fact that they got closer and closer to Scarlett's pussy was another thing: this was what really did it for Scarlett. For every kiss the reality that she was going to have sex with another woman dawned on her more and more. She had thought about it before of course, but up until tonight she had never even been close to acting upon it.

Jena was now well above Scarlett's knee and she started get closer and closer. Scarlett helpfully spread her legs and Jena used the opportunity to position herself between Scarlett's legs. Jena had been kissing Scarlett's legs from above, but now she started to kiss the inside of Scarlett's thighs. Scarlett was dripping wet by now. It felt like she had been waiting her whole life for something, when in fact it was less than an hour since they had first kissed. Jena gave Scarlett's thigh one last kiss. The kiss was as high up on the leg as it could be. Scarlett had been having her eyes closed, but now she opened her them in order to see what Jena was doing.

Jena looked up at Scarlett from her position between the legs and fired off a radiant smile before she dove in. She dragged her tongue along Scarlett's slit. This caused Scarlett to let out a little yelp of excitement. Jena quickly followed her first lick with several more. She started to work Scarlett's dripping wet pussy with long steady licks. Scarlett's breathing became heavier the moment Jena's tongue first landed on her pussy. She breathed in and out in rhythm with Jena's licks. Jena only passed by Scarlett's clitoris on her way up and down the pussy, but it was enough to really get Scarlett going.

Scarlett clutched the bedspread in her hands in order to keep still. She writhed on the bend as Jena kept licking her pussy. Scarlett' could not tear her eyes away from the beauty between her legs. The energy and enthusiasm she saw in Jena was making her feel desired in a way she had never felt before. Sure she was good looking and all, but she didn't think that anyone ever had wanted her as much as Jena wanted her now. Jena did almost as much with her eyes as with her tongue. She kept looking up at Scarlett. Neither spoke, but the eye contact between these skilled actresses said more than a thousand words. Scarlett could not get enough of looking into Jena's eyes.

With every lick up Scarlett's slit Jena pushed a bit deeper. It was a slow and gradual increase. Scarlett's got more pleasure from every lick. It was indeed obvious that Jena had done this before. She gave Scarlett all the pleasure she needed, but she had no intention of bringing Scarlett off too quickly. Scarlett was OK with that, in fact she loved it. The time was just after midnight and Scarlett felt that she had the energy to go on with this forever. With every lick, Scarlett's pussy became wetter and wetter, but Jena kept licking it all up. Scarlett found herself thinking about what it tasted like to lick a pussy. She had not even tasted her own pussy, but now she had started to look forward to tasting Jena. Scarlett reasoned that if Jena liked it so much, it must be good.

Jena was on all fours between Scarlett's legs, so her ass was up in the air. Scarlett admired the skirt clad outline of Jena's ass. All her reservations about appreciating female beauty were completely gone now and she stared without shame. Jena was thinner than Scarlett, but she still had all the right curves and her ass just seemed so very appealing. Scarlett knew that she had to get a feel of that delicate bottom. She used her feet and let them touch Jena's ass. It was quite an awkward position and it really didn't satisfy Scarlett. She wanted to see and she wanted it now.

"Jena, please. I want you to get naked with me. I want to see your ... your uhhmmm ass. I want to see your ass."

Jena lifted her face from Scarlett's pussy an inch or so. Scarlett could feel her breath as she spoke.

"You're really starting to get into this, aren't you?"

"Ohh. Yes I am. You are so beautiful and I want to see you naked now, please?"

Scarlett's voice was thick with horny desperation as she made her plea to Jena. Scarlett saw Jena get up on her knees. This once again gave Scarlett the chance to enjoy Jena's firm tits and she did so as much as she could. Jena slowly pulled her skirt down and threw it on top of Scarlett's skirt next to the bed. Jena was now down to her black panties. She looked seductively at Scarlett and hooked her thumbs in her panties. Jena wiggled her hips as she moved the panties down and revealed that she was completely hairless. Scarlett's eyes went wide in astonishment. She had never seen a shaved woman up close and personal like this. She knew that it was done of course, but she didn't expect to see it. Scarlett tried to think about something to say, but realised that she didn't need to state the obvious. Instead she spread her legs further as an indication that she wanted Jena to go on.

Jena was quick to get back to her licking. Like before she started by a doing simple licks up and down the slit. That was only the beginning though. She started to push her tongue deeper into Scarlett's pink folds. She didn't follow any rhythm or pattern. She just let her tongue roam the pussy. The brief break in the licking due to Jena's undressing had cooled Scarlett down a bit. Jena's new and more intense technique soon made up for the break though. Jena's tongue went all over Scarlett's pussy. Jena hit all kinds of sensitive spots as she let her tongue explore. Scarlett felt like Jena's tongue was everywhere at once. Unlike the steady rhythm from before, Scarlett had no idea what was going to happen. The constant surprises kept Scarlett on edge all the time. It was impossible to be still on the bed any more. Scarlett writhed around like she was being tickled, but Jena was flexible and made sure to keep contact all the time.

The whole reason the licking had been interrupted had of course been that Scarlett wanted to see Jena nude. Now she had the chance. Scarlett shifted her gaze between Jena's wild tongue and her smooth ass. The beauty of Jena was getting more and more obvious to Scarlett. She had a perfect slim body and her butt was really something. Jena wasn't the girl in Hollywood that got all the attention from the men; her beauty was a more sophisticated one. Stupid men, Scarlett thought to herself. They don't know what they are missing. Scarlett considered Jena's body a work of fine art. She could not only be a painting, she could be a perfect statue, Scarlett reflected.

Scarlett's thoughts were becoming less and less coherent though. The ever increasing bliss that Jena was giving her made it much harder to think straight. Whenever Jena hit a spot of pleasure Scarlett could think of nothing but the pleasure. Her breasts jiggled and her stomach tensed during these moments of bliss. Scarlett's pussy was practically leaking pussy cream by now, but that didn't seem to bother Jena, quite the opposite in fact. The wetter Scarlett became, the more enthusiastic Jena became. Scarlett kept moaning out her delight for Jena to hear. Scarlett thought it was important to be forthcoming with encouragement and she did her best to give Jena that. Scarlett was sure Jena knew just how good she was. Still, Scarlett wanted to make sure Jena knew just how much her work was appreciated.

"Yes. That's good. Ahhhhh. You are way better than aaaahh any guy I've ever been with. Oooooohhhh it feels so good. Keep going."

Jena kept going and increased her efforts even more when she heard Scarlett's encouraging words. Jena's tongue was everywhere at once. Jena used her lips as well and pressed them to Scarlett's pussy in long and deep kisses. Lips and tongue weren't all that Jena used. She also started lo let her hands do some exploration on their own. At first Jena let her hands caress Scarlett's stomach. Jena's touch was magic to Scarlett and she started to enjoy the light touch quite a lot, although not as much as the other thing Jena did of course. Jena went on exploring Scarlett's curves and naturally she reached Scarlett's most impressive curves; her breasts. She gently massaged the breasts and made Scarlett utter even louder moans of bliss.

"Ahhhhh. Oooohhhhhhh. You like my breasts, don't you? They are the best breasts in the world and they are only yours. Ahhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

Scarlett wouldn't normally have claimed to have the best breasts in the world, but the passion and eagerness Jena was displaying had a profound effect on Scarlett. It made her feel like she was the most desirable person in the world. She heard that she was the most desirable person in the world quite often, but Jena made her feel it. The pleasure was increasing all the time and Scarlett started to feel like she was flying. She wasn't floating on a cloud; she was flying with twists and turns that would put superman to shame. That was how wild the ride Jena was giving her was.

Scarlett was getting closer and closer to her first orgasm in quite a while. It seemed like Jena could sense it or perhaps hear it from the constant moans. She started to work seriously to bring Scarlett off. Her tongue which had been all over Scarlett's pussy zeroed in on Scarlett's swollen clitoris. At the same time she started to be just a tad rougher in her treatment of Scarlett's breasts. She started to lightly pinch the nipples. It wasn't any where near enough to be hurtful, but it was enough to send what felts like jolts of electricity through Scarlett's body.

Scarlett's whole body started to quiver as she felt the orgasm draw near. Jena was now completely focused on Scarlett's clit with her tongue. She let her tongue swirls around and touch the clit as often as possible. She had worked up quite a speed in her licking and Scarlett was ecstatic to be on the receiving end of such a skilled tongue. During all this Jena never pulled her gaze away from Scarlett. It was hard for Scarlett to keep still enough to look at Jena all the time, but whenever she did manage to look down, Jena was there meet her gaze. Scarlett couldn't possibly hold back her orgasm even if she had wanted to. Jena placed her mouth directly over Scarlett's clit and let her tongue flick back and forth at break-neck speed. This was what finally brought Scarlett off.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH.YYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Scarlett screamed out her delight at the top of her lungs. The high volume surprised Scarlett. She had never been this loud in the bedroom, but on the other hand she had never felt an orgasm this good either. Waves of orgasm flowed or more correctly ripped through her body. Scarlett felt like a hurricane was going though her, but in a good way. She bucked wildly on the bed and Jena had to use some force to keep her down. Scarlett's pussy started to clamp down and started to squeeze out pussy cream in a stream that never seemed to stop. Scarlett had never had an orgasm like that before and she would have been worried if it hadn't felt so damn good. Jena was there and eagerly licked up every drop. The clit didn't need any stimulation any more. The orgasm had taken a life of its own and went on in what Scarlett felt like an eternity in heaven. Her screams went on; even though they started to grow weaker.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooohhhhhhhh"

The orgasm went on longer than any previous orgasm and it started to feel differently, but equally good. Seventh heaven was not enough to describe Scarlett's bliss. Fierce and powerful, the orgasm was almost enough to make Scarlett shatter into pieces. It felt like every fibre of her being was vibrating on a high frequency. String theory started to make sense since Scarlett felt like a pack of vibrating strings. She no longer bucked; she just quivered on the bed. The orgasm felt like it had completely drained her and she started to slowly come down. Jena stopped her licking and massaging and started to crawl up Scarlett's body. Scarlett had to close her eyes to preserve her energy.

Scarlett started to feel normal again, when she felt a pair of sticky lips on her own. Reflexively she opened her mouth and accepted the kiss. Jena's tongue entered her mouth and started to swirl around like it had done in her pussy only seconds earlier. Scarlett realised that she tasted her own pussy as she made out with Jena. Six hours ago, that would have been a gross idea, but now it felt really good. This kiss was very gentle and careful. Scarlett didn't have much energy to spare and it seemed like Jena knew that, it was a very slow and careful make-out session. Scarlett kept her eyes closed and focused on enjoying the kissing.

Scarlett thoroughly enjoyed it and was therefore a tad disappointed when she felt Jena's lips leave her own. She opened her eyes and saw Jena next to her. Jena was looking at her with a very happy smile on her face and Scarlett gave her a sweet smile in response. Scarlett decided to get under the quilt and Jena quickly joined her. They snuggled up close together and Jena started to place light pecks on Scarlett's right cheek. Scarlett felt how Jena's naked body was pressed against hers. At this time it wasn't really anything sexual about it. It just felt good to feel the heat from another person. Scarlett had always loved the post coital bliss and it seemed she shared that with Jena. Of course Jena was a woman as well and that was probably the reason, Scarlett thought to herself.

"So, I delivered on my promise, now didn't I?" Jena asked with a confident smile on her face.

"You sure did. That was without a doubt the best orgasm ever."

"I was going for that. Honestly it's not much of a competition if you've never been with a woman."

"You don't think a man could do something as good as that?"

"No I sure don't. I've never been interested in trying either."

"Really? Never ever?" Scarlett asked with a shocked look on her face.

"No, not ever."

"Before tonight I would have said that you had missed something, but I don't think so now."

Jena took a moment to think about what Scarlett had just said.