A Story of Seas Ch. 02

Story Info
Dmitri makes his captive an offer she can't refuse.
2.8k words
4.54
5.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri left her the choice: come peacefully with her modesty covered by her shift or be carried naked over his shoulder.

Biding her time, Adrienne chose peace.

***

The hazy red sun dipped below the horizon when Dmitri and Adrienne found the mouth of a rocky brook. Upstream fruit trees flourished, a shelter from this night on foreign sands. Above all, the brook promised fresh, clean water.

Adrienne stared ahead impassively, ignoring her thirst. When Dmitri had tied her wrists, she did not resist. When he had searched the debris for supplies, she did not help. She had said nothing since they had rutted to a frenzy amid the wreckage. Adrienne, fury simmering in the tropical heat, stayed as silent as ice.

Shocked and exhausted, Adrienne blamed herself. Dmitri was an enemy, yet she rehabilitated him, mercy misjudged. When she needed to save herself, she failed. And he took everything, including what she offered willingly. Nothing burned worse than that shame. Her body and her will had always been her own. Nevermore.

Duty, pride, and the rage clenching at her heart kept Adrienne from reflecting too closely at what had passed between them on the black sand shore. With fingers and mouth, he'd kindled such want in her. She had no reason to believe that the daring stranger who led her to shelter was sated. It would be wise to reflect, to understand how she had been made to so wantonly beg. The better to resist later.

Coward, Adrienne instead accused bitterly. She was afraid of what she might feel in the memory.

Cloaking her cowardice, Adrienne set her jaw. The Avi and the war needed her. She would live, and she would have her vengeance. The fine silver hairpin glinted in the pocket of his breeches, daring her to lunge, to take it, to do what she should have the moment she laid eyes on him. Adrienne had never reveled in another man's death. She would delight in his as he had delighted in raping her.

***

Within the refreshing sunset shadows of the inlet where the sea breeze cooled the sweat on the pair's weary brows, the Altai pirate turned to study his captive. Her hair hung long and wild around her shoulders. The silky, riotous strands begged to have his hands buried within them again. Her pale green eyes stared through him, refusing him any glimpse of the passion he had found there. The mouth he'd kissed to fullness had hardened once more, pressed tight. Her hallowed voice was silent.

As entertaining as it would have been to carry her fair and naked through the dark sands, Dmitri enjoyed the useless modesty of her linen shift, a gift he'd never tire of unwrapping. The drab neckline hid all but the shape of full, pink tipped breasts. While he'd returned her boots, her unintentionally provocative breeches remained piled on the sands. The shift grazed her thighs, flirted with the curve of her hips and rear, and left long legs free for his open admiration.

He'd had her twice in the sands. If she continued to look at him like that, he would have her again before he'd so much as slaked his burning thirst.

Mouth twisting wryly at the madness inflicted upon him by his beautiful savior, Dmitri wrapped the rope around his fist to draw Adrienne to him. Adrienne approached, coolly poised despite the rags she wore, steady as a dancer or a captain abord her ship. She approached until the rope had no slack remaining, until his fingers slid beneath the bonds to massage her wrists and the callused curve of her palms.

"The rope is a necessary precaution, water lily. I can't yet trust you to spare me." Humor warmed Dmitri's dark eyes. A knuckle grazed her cheek, which drew Adrienne's placid gaze to his. His white teeth flashed at the determination and enviable control he saw there.

Another woman might have flailed and carried on, whining and keening until he was ready to toss her back into the sea. Not his Adrienne.

No, she definitely wanted to disembowel him.

This was not, admittedly, his best start to a courtship. Luckily, it was also not his worst.

Dmitri lifted his rope-encircled hand over Adrienne's head, dragging her arms with it. The shift rose, inches of fair skin revealed. Adrienne barely dared to breathe. Her breasts bobbed in slow, shallow gasps. And still every passing breeze put her on display. The shift's hem fluttered against damp, golden curls and the tempting slopes of her rear. It was such a sight as to make Dmitri bite his lip.

Though Adrienne could not understand Dmitri, she recognized a roughness in his voice. It was no great leap of medical insight. They had both nearly drowned and had until now found no fresh water. He must be as thirsty as she. And yet he gazed at her in such a way as to make her feel small. A beautiful woman knows appreciative glances, polite admiration. The look in her captor's eye was lust -- unfiltered and decidedly impolitic. She felt a chill from the base of her spine to her heart.

Dmitri kept Adrienne there, arms so outstretched that she needed to dig her toes into the sand for purchase. His height an advantage, he secured her in that position with a sailor's knot to a tree branch. Her gaze tipped skyward. It would be difficult, but she might climb the rope and free it -- and through it, herself. She kept the thoughts masked, expression ever serene. Those precautions didn't matter, however, for the pirate knelt at the brook's shore, back to her.

Cupping his hands, Dmitri shoveled water into his mouth, sating one of two burning needs. Transfixed, Adrienne salivated, tongue thick in her mouth. Only when Dmitri could hold no more did he turn back to her, elbow resting on his knee. Water clung to that dangerous shadow of a beard. The one that had scraped wantonly across her body, as possessive as his hands.

Adrienne felt rising desperation. Her gaze pinned him, muscles quivering for a taste of what he kept just out of reach. But she would not beg. He spoke to her, timbre pitched to make a woman ache, and when she made no answer, Dmitri smiled.

Pulling the strip of cloth away from his neck, he soaked it into the brook's fresh water then carried it to Adrienne. Adrienne felt herself surging forward toward the relief in Dmitri's hands. The rope swayed and her mouth parted.

And Dmitri? He laughed.

He laughed tenderly, fondly. He laughed at the sight his proud heroine made. "Fiend," Adrienne spat, venom in her voice. Still chuckling, Dmitri pulled her to his hip, steadying her and controlling her. He was solid muscle, as unyielding as she remembered.

He answered with droll foreign words and dangled the dripping cloth in front of Adrienne's face. She watched it hungrily, neck straining with restraint. She trembled from the tips of her bound fingers to her thighs, stretched and burning.

With his mouth still curved into a smile, Dmitri tossed his head back and let a few meagre drops of water fall onto his mouth. Adrienne's stomach dropped at the sight. She knew what would come next, and when he bent to kiss her, she clenched her eyes closed.

Sweat beaded at the back of her neck. Around them was the quiet of a tropical evening, the soft crash of waves, and the steady beat of a pirate's heart while he waited, so patiently, for his stunning, stubborn captive.

Moaning, hating herself, Adrienne met the kiss, lapped at Dmitri's mouth to capture each blessed drop. He'd given her almost nothing; the thirst burned hotter, stronger for having been so teased. While Adrienne suckled, Dmitri kissed. He had kissed Adrienne before. But he could not say that he had tasted her. Each warm breath ghosted across Adrienne's cheeks while he savored.

Tearing away, Dmitri bit into the rag, then dove back into the kiss. Adrienne's tortured sounds were musical, even as she sucked his bottom lip between her teeth, found the refreshment she sought. "More," she pleaded, already broken, green eyes fixed urgently on the pirate doling out water like a miser with his gold.

For a moment, Dmitri stared back, calculating. Then he found her throat, gripped it, golden brown skin against a fair complexion. To think he possessed such a wonder as she. Awed, he slid the tip of the soaked cloth to her full and desperate mouth - and grinned at Adrienne's inevitable frustration.

She couldn't taste more than a sip. He held her by the throat, refused to let her dive forward to capture the rest of the water. And, oh, she tried. Adrienne twisted and squirmed. Her wrists tugged at her bindings. Modesty was the furthest from her mind. Every movement flashed a tantalizing sight to Dmitri's hungry eyes. Glimpses of her soft hip, lush rear, of the curls gracing her slick channel, one which wanted him as much as he wanted her, her dignity be damned.

"That's enough," Dmitri spoke, shocked by his breathlessness. He pushed Adrienne back by the throat, separating her from the water. He didn't need to understand her to recognize the worry in her knit brows. She was right to do so.

For a second time, Adrienne's stomach sank. Thirst, the pain at her throat, all was briefly eclipsed by Dmitri pushing his breeches over his hips. She had not looked earlier and now could not look away from the rigid cock brought to life by whatever Dmitri saw in her. The thick muscles of his thighs -- one which had pleasured her so effectively hours earlier -- clenched beneath the dying light and again pushed between Adrienne's raised legs.

For a moment, Dmitri thought he saw grief in Adrienne's eyes. But only for a moment. He looked away, biting her shoulder and holding the water cloth out of her reach. Steadier now, he lifted her, coaxed her legs around his waist. Warm skin to warm skin. The tip of his cock nestled against the wetness between her legs. Some, perhaps, was his remnants, clinging where he had claimed her.

Dmitri groaned. It ended with an oath. Great Lady, he had never felt a want like this.

Adrienne, nails biting into her palms, waited for the inevitable. He slid back and forth against her, set her body humming with each lazy bump of her clit. Yet he didn't enter, and reluctantly Adrienne sought out his face, searching for answers.

Dmitri, eyes laughing down at her, kissed Adrienne on the forehead. Then, once more, he dangled the cloth between them.

Adrienne lunged for it. The sudden move ground her against Dmitri's cock and she gasped while missing her quarry. Dmitri pulled back the water with a soft tsk and shook his head. His hips ground forward against her, again without entering her, and Adrienne knew then what the price of water would be.

He wants me to give myself.

Spit flew at Dmitri's face. It outright shocked him. Adrienne saw those laughing eyes turn fleetingly dark. This pirate did not readily broker disrespect. Anger was a weapon, and Adrienne clung to it, praying for cruelty instead of this sensual malice. Her prayer went unanswered. Perhaps it was the smell of sex in the air, but the look faded, good humor and a sort of admiration in its place.

"I wouldn't waste the water if I were you," was all he said. The sound of his voice seemed to travel through him and into her. It chipped away at whatever restraint she had left.

Again, Dmitri let the wet cloth hang between them. Now it swayed like a hypnotist's crystal. Adrienne wet her lips, tasted Dmitri, and fought her own needs, shaking as she fought her useless battle. Meanwhile, Dmitri waited unrelenting. Between her legs, he stroked, patiently satisfying his erection. His free hand gripped her rear and applied subtle pressure.

Give in, it seemed to say. Relent, relent, relent...

Gently he pulsed against her, fingers digging into soft flesh. Gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing, an erotic cadence coaxing her to submit. Hateful desire stirred within Adrienne. The tip of his cock swirled now at her entrance, waited like a suitor at the door, and sent the nerves there sparking with pleasure.

Oh, how much easier it would be to simply fuck him, to get this over with. But that traitorous part of her would enjoy it too much. It could not be so simple.

When the cloth touched her lips, Adrienne clamped down on it, startled and parched. She didn't notice how she'd pushed closer, spread her legs to chase after salvation. Her breasts, separated from Dmitri's chest by only her useless shift, dragged across his skin, nipples hard points beneath the thin fabric. Instead she moaned, first with relief then despair when the water was again taken from her. Adrienne bit her tongue to avoid crying out.

And still the pulse continued. In, out, in, out, in, out...

Adrienne's eyes burned frantically into Dmitri's. Even his breathing matched the rhythm he'd set for her. Unknowingly, unwillingly, she spread for him. His cock, soaked by her, slid deeper inside.

Out and in, out and in, coaxed Dmitri's hand on her rear, now matched by the subtle thrust of his hips. He smeared the cloth across his face.

"I've won, Adrienne," Dmitri murmured, voice harsh as gravel, light as snow. "Submit."

Adrienne trembled, gaze fixed now on his glistening mouth. Men didn't treat her like this. Her head shook unsteadily as though in answer to the words she couldn't understand. No, she would not.

Dmitri simply rolled against her, another hair's breadth gained, torture for them both now.

Then again.

And again.

Adrienne whimpered, anguished. She was so thirsty, so thoroughly seduced. Her world seemed consumed by him, by this wholly male need. A drop rolled down Dmitri's chin and she could swear she heard it, the tumble over scruff and skin until it dropped onto the curve of her breast beneath her shift.

Murmuring a prayer for forgiveness, Adrienne touched her lips to Dmitri and feasted. This time, Dmitri did not pull away. He rewarded her with a kiss then shoved the cloth, crumpled into a ball in his fist, against Adrienne's mouth. He held it there while she sucked and drank and her body, lax with want slid further and further down his cock. It dragged pleasure through her wherever he touched her inside, stopped only when she met the firm ridge of his pelvis.

Her tightness, her absolute capitulation left Dmitri drunk.

The wait had brought him everything he had wanted and now he thrust into her, a coiled spring cut loose. Bound, she had nowhere to go. He ground into her as deeply as she could take him and savored her whimpers as her body clenched to hold him in.

It wasn't enough. Dmitri pulled loose of Adrienne with a growl. She spun like a top from the bound rope, arms crossed, until he pulled her back to him. The cloth found her mouth again, like a gag, the indignity barely registering in her tormented, lust-addled mind. With the other hand, he jerked up the shift and pounded into her once more. Watching his cock thrust into while her rear jiggled wantingly nearly sent him over. But Dmitri resisted. He had fucking earned this.

Adrienne cried out now with each thrust as they sped faster, and faster. Needs mingled dizzily in her head until her body craved him as much as the water. Dmitri flung the cloth, heedless of its destination, and used his hands to pleasure them both. Her breasts became leverage to thoroughly fuck this beautiful, obstinate creature. Grunting, his frantic needs driving them both onward, he grasped between her legs and pressed her clit. Sweat glistened on their skin, reflected the dying sunset.

She wouldn't escape him. She wouldn't escape this. She would take what he gave her and she would love him for it.

Again, Adrienne came on a sob, spasming wildly within Dmitri's uncompromising arms. With a triumphant howl he joined her, arms securing his prize to him through each throbbing climax.

Sweat rolled down their bodies. The sky turned dark. Their harsh breathing broke the oasis's quiet. Dmitri clutched Adrienne to his chest, refused to let go even as he wanted to drop to both knees in supplication.

Adrienne, powerless in too many ways to count, hung limply within his embrace. She trembled, body beyond her control.

"You will die for this," promised the captive.

Dmitri smiled, hazy as the smoke filled sky as he savored the lyric tones of her voice. "You're welcome," he answered to her temple.

It was long past time that he learned to talk to her.