A Straight Couple Become Bent

Story Info
A straight couple take a walk on the wild side.
5.2k words
4.15
21.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SERIES INTRO

If you missed Parts 1 & 2, better grab it before going on. If that's not for you right now, here's some brief recaps-not enough to satisfy, but maybe enough for some foreplay for Part 3.

All these are steps along a journey that have been going on for about a year now. It's all true: the journey me, David, and my wife, Tara, are taking together. Meeting and becoming close friends with Phil and his wife Helen set everything in motion.

I'm a straight guy, but my porn journey lead me to wanting cock: big, black cock. This leads into the escapades of part 1: My Friend Phil's Big Cock. Here's your brief recap:

PART 1 RECAP

One time when we were by ourselves, Phil and I started talking about the girls we had been with before we were married. I was horny as shit because I had been pining after the huge schlong I was sure that Phil was packing. So, when it came my turn to share I followed my lust without thinking, and set out to seduce him with a story that was part true, and part fiction. I relayed about catching one of my girlfriend fucking a well-endowed black man (true); (then, made up) how he made me stay; made me watch; then made me blow him; and, eventually forced me into letting him fuck me and my lady. I then shared (more truth) how this left a girly side to me; how I used to dress up and engage is self-anal play when I'd masturbate whenever my current wife, Tara, made me wait too long between our love making.

The night ended with drinks and weed, and me finally sucking Phil off and swallowing loads of his thick, yummy, sticky musk; and then him stretching my pussy into ecstasy -- while I was all dressed for the occasion (which is what really got everything started that night).

Afterwards he invited me to a "guy's only" pool shooting night - one that I and Tara had heard about, but to which I had been invited. Finally he told me that his enormously endowed wife, Helen, was bi -- which leads us into part 2.

PART 2 RECAP: Straight Couple Fall for Huge Cock and Big Tits

I go over to Phil's to shoot pool with the guys-who turn out to be a pack of alpha males, like Phil (I really should have seen all this coming). The same night, Helen's massive rack ends up having a girls night watching romcoms with my wife Tara, back at our place. What could possibly happen?

During the game of pool, all the talk was full of sexualized profanity about big cocks and sucking and fucking them. All of which would have been totally gay if it hadn't have been coming from all these studs who were, to the man, tall, confident and big fingered hunks-and so obviously NOT gay. I was totally out of my depth: unable to contribute anything into such talk-coming from ME, it WOULD have sounded totally gay, as my slim figure and introverted nature could contribute no foundation whatsoever to give me equal standing with these guys.

Sensing this, I was subtly and passively humiliated, until circumstances found me sitting at a bar smoking a cigarette and drinking; while "the boys" sat around the same bar puffing cigars and drinking dark rum. A hefty fat fingered guy with a crewcut ended up showing me how to smoke his cigar, while whispering dirty cock talk to me. This ended in him jerking me off under the table and my sizing up his extra wide package. Everyone but Phil missed this whole exchange.

Phil confronted me in the bedroom when I went to change out of my soiled shorts, and said that if I was going to act like a slut, then I was going to be treated like one (in truth, I did have on one of Helen's g strings under the pair of Phil's shorts that I had changed into). Demonstrating what he meant by being treated like a slut, Phil forced me to my knees to give him head. But, before I could rush and finish him, he called a big black bull named Kenny in to join us.

While all this was happening, Phil's buxom wife, Helen, was well into seducing my petite, innocent wife, Tara. Enough wine line led to Helen convincing Tara to smoke one of her cigarettes, then more wine; more cigarettes, and then weed. Pickled and high, Tara was utterly compliant to Helen's smooth, seemingly accidental advances, until Tara found herself sucking on a powerful orgasm she had erupting from between Helen's long legs. Helen then returned the favor.

Meanwhile, Kenny had just finished with filling my pussy with his cum, when crewcut came in.

I felt Kenny's weight come off the bed that I had been lain across, and then crewcut's far greater mass push the mattress down into a trough.

You OWE me this you little slut. Letting me jiggle you off like that under the bar! Well, here it comes. I KNOW you ain't ready for this, but you're going take it anyway! I felt a wideness pushing my cheeks apart before I felt anything at my entrance. The fist of crewcut's cock was soft though, and narrowed mercifully enough to allow the grill of his truck to push into me before the trailer came. I gripped the sheets and clenched my teeth-and then he stopped.

You ain't my first twink, and I'm not a total animal. So you just give it a minute darlin'. I ain't a gonna move. When you're ready; when you WANT it, YOU push it in...

Phil's cock was back in my mouth, and then the bedroom door opened...

PART THREE: A Straight Couple Become Bent

I heard the other three guys enter the bedroom, but between slobbering Phil's huge cock, and adjusting to crewcut's breaching my pussy, all I could do was listen.

Pot break! Then,

Damn! Guess we don't need any porn later tonight...

Yeah, and we're going to save a fortune on hookers!

Coughing was followed by the wafting of the sweet, pungent aroma of weed.

Here Sharon, this should help with your uh, dilemma you got going on back there, Phil said, as he slucked his cock out of my mouth and used my spit to seal the head of the bong. I was in for the biggest hit of my life when he finally ended up working the stem for me. I coughed several times (which made crewcut moan as he struggled to maintain his purchase in me).

Here, give her this too, someone said. And I took the last big swallow of someone's glass which Phil held to my slobbery mouth. The rum hit me quick...

Someone lite Sharon a cigarette, she like to smoke when she's getting fucked, Phil offered. As I took my first long pull from my smoke, the weed rose up to haze my brain. It also sent my pussy to tingling. Before I knew it, my inner slut sprang forward and switched into overdrive. I moaned as I lustily pushed back on crewcut's tractor trailer, which had only barely entered my too small, dripping, garage.

That's it darlin'...Oh yeah, you got this bitch...now again. I push back again; further.

Ohhhhhh, fuuuuucccckkkkk I gasped, as I then bit my lip like a good little slut and pushed into the pain and burning tear a third time. Uhhhhhh....Ooooooooo.... it's.....so...... fucking.... thhiiiiiiicccckkkk.... kuuuu-kkkkkeh.

God damn Brett, you better not ruin her for the rest of us, someone chided.

Sorry boys, not my...Uhhhh....fault I'm....Uhhhh.... a double wide....he gasped, as I started wiggling my hips, reaming myself open a bit to adjust to his size. As the pain subsided, all of me just wanted him to break me open; to use me in front of all these studs. I became the tiny white chick, trying to take the thickest cock in the gangbang line up of one of the many pornos I had watched (and imagined myself starring in). Then Phil's cock was back in my mouth...

I pushed back until I felt crewcut rip me along his complete length. But the pain became pleasure as the flame of its heat carried me aloft, above the fire of my pussy, and high into the night of my darkest slutty desires. Then I started fucking him, and the pressure on my g spot was hugely immediate, and a guttural moan seeped out around Phil's cock.

That's it bitch...okay....NOW you're ready, just relax now and let ole' Brett do the driving. I felt his bear paws hot on my hips then, and, as he started his firm but measured strokes, my arms collapsed my head into the mattress that was quickly becoming damp with my sweat. Phil had to turn my head back towards him so he could re-entered my gaping mouth.

Okay my little slut, if you can take that back there, then you sure as shit are going to take this here, Phil said, as he hit the back of my mouth, and then slupped passed my gag reflex into my virgin throat. I immediately wretched and spit him back out. Don't worry bitch, by the end of the night you're going to be taking cock's like a pro. Now, deep breath, and exhale slow as we do this again...

I did, and he did, as my throat widened down to my Adam's Apple this time. Again I wretched and pushed Phil out, but all this must have drove crewcut over the edge, because he suddenly started pounding me: blowing my pussy up, then sucking it all back together, with every stroke. I grabbed the sheets hard,

I'mmmmmm cuuuuummmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnngggggg -- ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuucccckkk!!! And my still soft cock exploded beneath me, then I felt myself sucked back together as Brett's hot, wet tuna slapped loudly onto my back, and started flopping against me....

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! That's it, take it bitch, he said, as heat plopped wet against the back of my head, and then cascaded from my neck, downward to the backward arch of my hip. Uuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!! And another stream of sticky heat lapped down onto my back. Then crewcut slapped the rest of the load out of his trailer and onto the back of my ass. Ohhhhh, baby, that was tight and sweet-and I emphasise here the "was" gentleman!

Oh, fuck you Brett, someone said. Phil slapped my face a few times with his heavy wet cock and then,

Okay guys, everybody out. Sharon, you get nice and dressed, and then you come on out...

My eyes were closed as I heard footsteps and trashy banter fade out of the room. Oh my fucking God...I felt so used...so FUCKED. I rolled over onto my back, the front of Helen's g string held fast to my sticky clit. I was spinning delightfully from the rum and the weed as I just laid there letting it all wash over me....

Later Tara would share with me how, that same night at our house, Helen's heavy breasts flattened her own soft mounds as lipstick smeared and tongues drunkedly tried to consume one another. Helen lifted up then, and ground the hardness of her mound, angling it into Tara's hot wetness. They didn't need the profane exclamations of men as their lusts embraced as one, and Helen lowered her red lips and swallowed Tara's tiny mouth. Helen snaked her hand down between then and cupped Tara hard, drawing a long moan out of her from a reserve of desire yet unspent.

Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm, you are so beautiful my sweet flower, Helen cooed. I've wanted this for so long-so very long, she husked softly into Tara ear, before taking the ear into her mouth. Tara arched upward in longing response. Releasing her ear, Helen's huge rack slid downward and around into a 69, as she brought her swollen clit to Tara's eager lips, and buried her own face between Tara's legs....

My feet were oblivious to the too tight stiletto pumps as I managed a half cross-legged saunter, and half drunken/high stagger back out into the pool room. I was wearing Helen's old cheerleading uniform, and one of her shoulder length wigs-a pink one. An outfit she had once sported for us after a dinner in which she had told us all about her old cheerleading days. Condom water balloons completely filled out one of her triple D bras, and my tits bounced heavily with each click my black pumps made on the tile. I could distinctly feel that the back strap of my thong was caught in the openness of my still wet and gaping pussy.

For a few moments all eyes were on me, and there was nothing but silence from the six men who were jerking their huge poles of hot meat (four white and two big black one). Then whistles and catcalls filled the air. Before I could reach the now covered pool table, which also had several towels strewn across it, Phil stood, walked over, and scooped me into his arms.

Gentlemen of the Que, he announced, I give you Ms. Sharon, our most delicious, and completely free I might add, fuck toy for the evening. He laid me on my back across the pool table as all the guys stood up and approached.

Rah, rah boys, I invited, in my high pitched and husky girl voice. A well cut guy with washboard abs, and a longer, but thinner cock was first up between my legs; joined at his side, but in que, was the black guy, not named Kenny, who was sporting a fantasy big black cock. Longer than anyone's, and thicker than all save crewcut. It was thickly veined, uncut, and swung slowly and heavily against the strokes of a massive black, well-groomed hand. A third white guy then came up, mostly hidden behind them. This left three on the other side corner of the table, which my shoulders and head hung down off of.

Here baby, Kenny said, as he lifted my back up and laid two seat cushions under my back. Phil pushed Kenny and the other guy out of the way,

'Cuse me boys, but I have unfinished business with the lady. I parted my heavily red lipsticked, pouty lips, and opened my slutty mouth wide, hungry to replenish my memory of his hot stickiness from last weekend. Before Phil could get started though, crewcut spoke,

Men, before we get started on this search and destroy mission, for which we will take no prisoners, by the way, we better saddle up properly, he announced. He then took a big hit of a fresh bong. With a pause in the middle to repack a fresh bowl, everyone else then took a hit, except myself, who sluttely took two.

Wait a minute Kenny said, and he handed me another of Helen's cigarettes, freshly lit. I didn't forget about what you like baby, he leaned in and whispered to me.... Somehow these guys were making me feel special and loved; and a total slut at the same time...I was in heaven. I took a long pull from the smoke, and then another-without exhaling; then slowly blowing an extra-large cloud of thick white smoke up to the ceiling.

I then raised my head up and looked around, are you boys all talk, or do you each have something for me? I took another drag and flicked my ashes onto the floor. As I let smoke slowly waft upwards from my slightly parted lips, Phil placed a gentle hand on my forehead and pushed my head back down over the edge of the table, and I heard someone at the other end spit, and then felt hot thickness added to the slick of my pussy (after someone pulled aside the slightly stuck g string).

Phil entered my mouth a moment before a long hot rod began to enter my pussy-as it did, I held a clench, so as not to have the wider tunnel left by crewcut steal the pleasure from this stud's entry.

Fuck, this bitch is still tight as...I heard him say as the fresh dump of weed hit me -- my clenching was working.... Unplanned, my new head angle had formed a straight line between my mouth and throat, and I felt the entire length of Phil's cock slide much more easily past my gag reflex and down balls deep; before he withdrew to just above my gag reflex, then down again. At the same time, I felt my bowel straightening further in than ever before, as the longest of the thick hot stud poles bottomed out in my now dripping pussy. Then as both ends picked up their pace, someone sucked my hard clit into a warm wet mouth.

I felt an orgasm building, but suddenly the mouth was gone. Not yet, bitch, we're saving THAT for something special.... Then I felt Phil's rhythm break, it seemed to last an eternity while I was thinking no, I don't want him to just shoot his load down my throat. I want to taste it again. I interrupted his climax and pushed him out,

Not deep, baby, I want to taste it; I want to taste all of it. As he slid back into my mouth, I closed off my throat and started to jerk him while using my tongue ferociously on the underside of his cock.

Ahhhhhhh...... fuuuuuuuucccckkkkk! He exclaimed as my mouth bulged with his burning stickiness, I tasted, savoured, swallowed; and then repeated, twice. Before I could finish the last, of him though I felt a steady pressure at my depths and hot ropes flailing around my core down at the other end of me.

Gooood, Gawd-damn: Oh fuuuuuck meeeeee! I heard from between my legs, as Mr. Long Dong Stud Man finished emptying himself into me. Then, after another moment, quickly pulled out.

Naw, you go ahead dawg: you don't want to be following me in there... I heard a deep voice say between my legs and I felt a shuffling and shifting before another, shorter and thicker hunk of meat trying to enter. As I clenched again, he must have not been hard enough, because I didn't feel enough pressure pushing back against my squeeze for him to enter me, so I loosened just enough for him to push it in before tightening back around him. With each thrust I felt him lengthen, widen and harden.

Oh Sharon baby: you know what you're doing! What a fuck'n slut this one is boys, we got a whole squad of hookers wrapped up in this one! he exclaim with gravelly delight, as he felt himself become fully rigid.

Then I felt hot flesh cover the whole width of my face. Remember me darlin'? I heard crewcut say. He then slid his enormously wide cock down to my lips, and my jaw opened till it ached, as I struggled to keep my lips covering my teeth. I managed to get the width of him in my mouth, but only his smaller and softer hot head could plop past my gag reflex-no matter how mightily he pushed. Making do, his hands swallowed the sides of my head as he began to fuck my face. It must have felt great, because he was grunting and then he tensed and started spasming down my throat. Not having to swallow, I just let him empty himself into me.

During this whole time my weed drunk mind kept dividing itself between my mouth and the pounding my pussy was taking; as time seemed to stand still...

As Helen came, she came hard, with her large clit sucked into my wife's mouth. This time she squirted powerful spasms of hot liquid onto Tara's chin and neck, splashing her heaving chest. At the same time, Helen once again began thrusting four fingers knuckle deep as Tara's cunt gripped her tightly. She began spinning them back and forth and Tara screamed out her orgasm, just as Helen's last squirts spent themselves on Tara's chest. Then Tara arched her back and Helen felt Tara's pussy grinding into a repeating grip-and-release as she rocketed to orgasm.

When Tara's hot twat finally slackened, Helen withdrew her fingers and swung out of their sixty-nine to hold herself over Tara's heavy-lidded gaze. Helen lowered her heavy, sweating rack onto Tara's flat stomach, letting her huge tits bulge down over Tara's petite sides; then, she starting licking her own splashed cum squirts off Tara's small breasts, then her neck and chin. Next, she again held her face over Tara's; Helen's long, dishevelled brunette hair curtaining them in intimacy; and, with both of them still breathing hard, she slowly raised her sticky fingers, fresh out of Tara's pussy, up and between their faces. Deliberately, sensuously, she then lowered them to my wife's lips, which gasped open to receive them, and Helen's fingers, sticky with my wife's own cum were savoured and sucked clean her.

I saw Kenny standing over my face, as I finished my cigarette and flicked it, spent, onto the tile floor and away from the table. He smiled, then reached across me and lifted the pack of Helen's cigarettes off the table, lit a fresh one, and placed it between my lips. He held it as I took a drag, the heat from his long hot black cock radiating down to me. I blew a soft cloud of smoke up to it, and then down around his balls. He smiled again, and I held my smoke off to the side as I opened my mouth. As I took his big black heaviness into my mouth, I felt my hips being moved urgently and I slid upwards and downwards on the table. Whoever was fucking me then schlepped out, leaving me gaping. Hot squirts puddling my navel soon followed as he came on my stomach.

12