A Straight Guy Walks into a Bar Ch. 03

Story Info
Life goes on for Thomas and me.
1.8k words
4.44
903
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his hand and led him to our bed, not sure why his clothes were in the spare bedroom, he never slept in there. We stood beside the bed I ran my hand over his cheek and down to his button up shirt, I unbuttoned him one at and time. I ran my hand over his hairy chest, the thing I wanted to do the first time I saw him naked in the bathroom.

I gently squeezed his nipples in my hands, I slid my hands up and slid his shirt off of his shoulders, he stood there naked from the waist up. He pulled my tee off and he ran his hands over my chest, his hands lingered on my pecs.

"Billy I want to work out like you do so I can be in shape like you are."

I smiled at him and nodded yes, his hands went to my jeans and he quickly unhooked the button then the zipper. He pulled my jeans down and was in front of me on his knees, I grabbed the waistband of my underwear and slid them down at the same time. He stayed on his knees, my cock at eye level, he reached in and held it in his hands.

He cupped my balls and he slowly jerked off my cock, he had me so close so quickly with just him jerking me off. I pulled him to his feet but his hand stayed on my cock, I removed his jeans and stepped out of mine. He and I naked by our bed, my fantasy soon to come true, I laid back on the bed and let him touch me.

His hands so gentle, his touch magical, his cock dripping like a geyser, I wanted his cock deep inside my mouth, I wanted to feed off of his monster cock. He was content touching my cock with his hands, I had to have his cock inside my mouth now. I repositioned and he was in line with mine and I had his so close to my face. This really was a beautiful cock, uncut, with a tight foreskin, had to be ten long and five around, nice balls not huge but perfect, just so much hair. I would talk him in to a trim later, I wanted to feel his ballsack with my tongue.

I gently stroked his cock like he was doing to mine, I leaned in and took his cock head into my mouth, he froze as he felt my warm wet mouth on his huge tool. I circled his knob with my tongue, then swallowed his cock down my throat till I had fur on my lips. I sucked and swallowed his cock in my mouth, I felt his balls pull in and he blasted me with his massive load of cum.

I milked him dry, I greedily swallowed every single drop, he laid there not moving, breathing hard, his cock spent, his balls slowly descending back into his scrotum. It took him some time to come back, the orgasm had taken it out of him. His hand never left my cock, he leaned in and kissed my cock, his lips on my knob, he sucked and stroked my cock.

I shot him all over in the face in the mouth in the eyes, in his long hair, jerking off is one thing but having someone suck and stroke your cock is another story all together. He and I lay back he got up and laid on top of me, he wiped his face on his underwear. We kissed and I rolled us over so he was under me and I spread my legs.

I had to have his huge cock in my ass, he had to seed me, I had to feel his huge cock in my ass. I grabbed the lube and slicked up his rock hard pole, he watched as I slicked up his cock and my ass. I pointed and sat down on it, his cock slowly slid in, not sure I had ever had something so thick or so long inside of me before.

My ex had a smaller sized cock, he was a top but his cock was not huge, but a cock is a cock when you need someone to fuck you. I slowly took in about three quarters of his huge cock in me, the look on his face, the feel of his cock in me. I was ready to cum at any moment, I rode his cock taking in a little more with each stroke.

He pushed up and down sliding his cock in deeper with each thrust, We repositioned so he was in control the way I liked it. He on the floor my ass hanging over the edge, he started slow but he soon was going to make himself cum and I was going to take his entire load. He grabbed the lube and slicked up his hand. He stroked my cock, the feel of his cock on my prostate, his hand on my cock, I screamed as my cock exploded in his hand.

His cock seeded me, his load huge and I felt it deep inside of me, he pounded the last few drops in and lay on my chest. I pulled us to the middle of the bed, I held him on me, I stroked his back as he caught his breath. He lifted his head and looked at me, he shuffled up and he pressed his lips to mine, we kissed and then he lay his head by my neck.

We lay there for some time, I asked him if he could do that again but he needed a bit before he could, my chest hair and his were stuck together, we got in the shower and I sucked a load out of him, he sucked one out of me, this time he took in more of my cock. I talked him in to let me trim his cock and balls, and trim down his bush.

His cock looked huge before now it was porn star material, we got out and I would start on dinner, he made the salad while I got the rest cooking. The thing about Thomas was he loved to be held, touched, kissed. Anything I was doing he would come up and kiss me, hug and hold me, believe me I loved it as well.

I got Thomas a job in my building, he would soon be the manager of building systems, I paid him well and he seemed to be in his element. He learned the building quickly, he and I had meetings often about issues with the building, of course all closed door ones, well locked doors actually. I sucked him he sucked me.

He even fucked me on my desk on Friday afternoon, he still has to come in during the day to be held and kissed, he makes me smile a lot, he comes in my office asks if I am busy, shuts and locks my door, I get up and he and I make out. Yeah I love my bully from high school, he makes me smile, he makes me giddy sometimes, and he makes me feel love.

He wanted to go to his exes to apologize to her and his ex best friend, he felt they deserved a reason why he was such a prick, my name for him, with them when he was with her. He introduced me to them as his partner, his lover, his man. He explained that he was always gay, and he felt bad that he had been such a prick with both of them.

We stayed and had coffee with them, getting to meet their children, we all hugged as we left, Thomas felt better about all of it now. He and I back at home we were making dinner and he stopped what he was doing, he put down the plates on the island and came up to me and pulled me in to his body. He took my hands into his and got on his knee.

"Billy I know I don't have much to offer you as a partner, but you have to know I love you with all of my heart and soul. I cannot imagine a day without you Babe, you light up my life, you saved my life, you pulled me off the streets and into a warm bed with a man I could only dream of being with. Billy would you marry me? You can say no if you really want too, but I have to ask if you feel the same as I do?"

I smiled at him, he really was so vulnerable tight now, he almost seemed terrified I might say no to him, I stared into those eyes, the eyes I loved so very much. I leaned in and kissed him, he waited for me to respond, I had to make him wait, make him sweat a bit. When I saw he was on the verge of tears I told him my answer.

"Thomas, when we were in school, I always fantasized about being with a man like you, and you always were a man to me, the man actually, the one I had wet dreams about, the man I wanted for my very own. Finding you in that bar brought back all the hurt but it also brought back the feelings I had for you, that feeling was Love, I love you with all of my heart and soul. Of course it's a Yes from me, I love you so very much."

He and I kissed for some time, he pulled out a ring he had in his pocket, it was a ring he had bought years ago, he imagined putting it on the man that he loved one day when he could be himself. It was sterling silver, it really was a beautiful ring. We got dinner made and I asked him how soon he wanted us to marry?

He wanted to marry me today, but in a month would work, he asked his ex wife and her husband to attend, he wanted his best friend to be his best man, I would have one of my closest friends to be mine. It was nice to see him hug his best friend, for them to be close once again, it was in front of a justice of the peace, no pomp no ceremony. He and I would go home and stay in bed all day and two more days after that.

Thomas and I have been together for three years now, we talked about kids but decided we did not want that. We travelled, we had dinner with his ex wife and best friend, we stayed in bed on weekends and we enjoyed each other. I still catch him staring at me at times, he tells me he cannot believe I would want to be with a guy like him still. I tell him I always loved him he just had to see it.