A Strange Experiment

Story Info
Adam awakes with 3 beautiful strangers in an odd place.
3.7k words
3.95
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam awoke in a daze in a strange room. Rubbing his eyes, disoriented, he looked around, unsure how he arrived in this room.

The large room had concrete floors, walls, and a ceiling and was in the shape of a hexagon. There was one large steel door. Inside the room there were 3 smaller rooms with that were also in the shape of a cube and were made out of concrete. The smaller rooms were roughly 8 ft in diameter and had a window on each side of the walls.

Across the large room there sat 3 females. Adam rubbed his eyes and studied the women who also appeared to be slightly dazed and were looking around and studying their surroundings.

Getting up carefully, Adam stumbled over to the trio and sat down across from them. They looked apprehensive about him being there, but Adam was a handsome guy in his mid 30's who had a friendly face so they didn't appear frightened.

"What is this place? How did we get here?" Adam asked.

The woman on the left frowned. She was an absolutely beautiful woman, 5'2 and 115 pounds. Adam guessed she was probably in her late 30's and was wearing a lovely, thin but modest dress which only showed the very upper portion of her breasts.

"I'm not sure, we woke up just a few minutes before you did and I was hoping you knew what was going on." She sighed.

"Well, my name is Adam. I guess I'll look around and see what I can find."

"I have a brother named Adam." She gave a small smile. "My name is Amy.

She then introduced the other two females who turned out to be her daughters.

Lia was the older of the two sisters. She was slightly taller than her mother at around 5'4 but had a very nice bust for her thin figure. She was wearing a orange tank-top and tight short black shorts that clung to her thick butt and thighs like they had been drawn on her skin. Adam could make out a black bra underneath the tank-top which seemed to be straining to keep in Lia's breasts. Her mom may be beautiful, but Lia was downright hot, even if she was only 19. It took some effort for Adam to not stare at her body, but Adam was a nice guy and he definitely didn't want to make any of these strangers uncomfortable considering they seemed to be stranded with a strange man in a strange room.

Anna was the younger daughter and had just turned 18 a month ago. She was very petite, 4'10' and couldn't have been more than 95 lbs. She had a small chest and didn't have the curves of her sister, but she had an extremely cute and innocent looking face. She wasn't exactly Adam's type, but she was definitely super cute.

Adam and the 3 females walked around the room. They found 4 headphones laying on the ground in one of the cube-shaped concrete rooms. There was a note next to the headphones that read simply:

**Put these headphones on and await further instructions.**

After a brief discussion, the 4 strangers decided to follow the instructions and put the headphones on and waited about 15 minutes before they heard a click in the headphones followed by a voice recording:

You have been chosen as a two-part experiment. The male among you a test subject of a new pharmaceutical drug. The females among you are part of a social experiment. Once you have each completed all of your experiments, you will be allowed to leave this room.

**The pharmaceutical drug has already been administered to the male subject among you. It is with this drug that he will aid with the social experiment that the 3 female subjects are tasked with. **

**The first task begins now. Amy, you are to enter the cell labeled 1. Adam will join you in that room. Once you are both in the correct cell, you will be given further instructions. **

**Lia, you are to enter the cell labeled 2. Once you are in the correct cell, alone, you will be given further instructions. **

**Anna, you are to enter the cell labeled 3. Once you are in the correct cell, alone, you will be given further instructions. **

"I guess the "cells" its talking about are these cube shaped rooms." Adam scratched his head. They were numbered 1-3 on their doors. Adam turned to Amy "Do you want to follow the instructions or do you think we should just wait?"

Amy felt a small relief by the question and thought for a minute. "I guess we should just go along with it for now and see what's going on."

Adam led Amy slowly to the door labeled 1. He turned the handle and it slowly opened. He glanced back at her and when she nodded, they both entered. Lia and Anna walked to their cells and entered their respective small rooms.

The door locked behind Adam and Amy. Amy looked nervous, but Adam gently took her hand and patted it giving her a reassuring smile. Surprisingly to Amy, it actually did comfort her a great deal. The windows inside the room appeared to be a mirror on the inside (like the 1-way windows used in police interrogation rooms). A minute later and Amy's and Adam's headphones clicked on.

**For this first task, it will be relevant to explain the pharmaceutical drug that the male participant has received. This drug's purpose is to prevent a male from orgasm but it will illicit other sexual enhancement benefits such as harder and longer erections and increases the sensitivity of the participant's penis. **

**Amy, your task is to pleasure the male participant's penis and to try and make him orgasm. There are some rules however, for this first test, you are not allowed to use anything other than your mouth. And the male participant's penis must remain in his underwear during the duration of the test. In order to restrict your arm and hand movement, you must handcuff yourself using the bindings on the floor. **

**If you are able to make the male participant orgasm, you and your daughters will be allowed to leave immediately. If you fail then the male participant will move to cell 2 and then on the cell 3 if needed. If the male participant completes cell 3, he will role a dice which will determine the female's outcome in this experiment. If he roles a 1 then all 3 females will be exterminated. If he roles a 2, 3, or a 4, then he will return to cell 1 and do a new series of experiments. If he succeeds does not orgasm in the new series, he will again role a dice and if the dice roles a 1 OR a 2, then the females will be exterminated. If he roles a 3 or 4 then he will return and do another series. If he again does not orgasm, then a dice role of 1, 2, or 3 will mean the females are exterminated and only a role of 4 will open another series of experiments. If the last series fails to end in a male orgasm, then the female participants will be exterminated. If the female participants are exterminated, then the male participant is free. **

**For this first task, you will have 15 minutes to make the male orgasm. As a reminder, you must keep your arms bound in the bindings attached to the floor. You must ONLY use your mouth to stimulate the male's penis. You may NOT remove the male's penis from his underwear. You will have 15 minutes to complete this task before the male moves on to the next female test subject. **

Amy was shocked and her face went pale with dread and fear. Adam felt absolutely horrible and he wanted to comfort her in some way but he didn't know how or what to say. They just stared at each other for a moment and then a digital clock on the ceiling turned on and began counting down from 15:00.

"Listen Amy, we can figure something out. We definitely will find out whoever is behind this. Lets get out of this cell, get your daughters, and come up with a plan to escape this." Adam walked over to the door and tried opening it but it was locked solid. Worse, it was an extremely heavy duty steel door from the look of it and he was sure he could never break it down.

Amy slowly shook her head as her eyes began to tear up. "No, it's okay. I cannot risk losing my daughters. I'll do what I have to do." Her voice was shaking. Adam felt a bit in his stomach as he felt himself begin to tear up as well. He didn't know how to fix this and it made him feel awful.

Amy slowly lowered down to the ground, kneeling. She carefully placed her hands in the bindings and looked up at Adam. She sighed and gave a meek smile.

"At least it's a nice handsome man that I have to do this for. I guess it could be worse. Please hurry over here so we can get this over with, we only have 13 minutes left."

Adam sighed but noticed his cock quickly begin to twitch and harden. He felt embarrassed about it and wondered why he would be getting aroused at such a predicament. Then again, Amy was an absolute fox. And she seemed like such a sweet woman.

"I guess I should take my pants off then? Is that okay, Amy?"

"Of course, lets get on with it." She seemed to give a legitimate smile this time. Little did Adam know that her heart was absolutely racing. She had no idea why she would find this exciting even if it was scary and dreadful at the same time. Adam took a step forward, undid his belt, and slowly dropped his pants to the floor. His cock was rock hard by now and Amy gasped at the sight of it pressing out on his boxer-briefs. It looked like the briefs were struggling to keep the thing contained and she had never seen a dick near that size before. It had to have been 10' and the girth matched. She slowly stuck out her tongue and licked up the cock starting from the balls to the head. Even through the fabric of his briefs, she could feel his cock tremble and twitch in excitement. She could smell his cock and it smelled like a man. A super hot man. She chuckled to herself and wondered what had gotten into her. Then she remembered her daughters predicament and quickly began sucking and licking and rubbing her mouth frantically up and down the full length.

In Cell 2, Lia was astonished what she was watching. The window that faced Cell 1 where her mother and a strange guy were getting intimate in was fully clear and she was able to watch everything. She couldn't believe the sight of Adam's cock and was both mortified and slightly intrigued by what she was watching. She was a complete virgin and she had only given a blowjob twice but it was with her ex who was maybe 5 inches at most.

Oblivious to the fact that they were being watched by Lia, Amy continued licking and sucking the cock through the briefs which quickly became wet from her saliva. It only took a few minutes for Adam to begin moaning in pleasure and frustration as he desperately wanted to remove the thin fabric barrier that was preventing his cock from plunging directly into Amy's beautiful mouth. It didn't help things by how she was looking at him. She was clearly excited and turned on by what they were doing and the growing lust he could see in her eyes and face created a feedback loop driving up his own growing lust and excitement. By the time the clock reached 5:00, Amy had forgotten all about the clock. She had forgotten about everything except this gigantic beautiful and hot piece of cock meat that she desperately wanted to taste directly in her mouth. But because her arms were shackled, she could do nothing to fix her frustration. She couldn't even run her fingers against her now dripping mound because she couldn't move her arms at all.

2:00 Left. Adam was now frantically grinding his hips into Amy's face as she moved up and down. It was absolute torture but he refrained from freeing his cock because he still wanted to make sure all 3 of the women were safe. His moans had turned into frustrated grunts and Amy's face had turned into pure arousal and excitement.

0:00. The clock dinged and the headphones clicked on. Amy's face quickly turned from arousal to horror as she realized they had failed the test. Amy's headphone stayed silent, but in Adam's headphones, the familiar but strange instructional voice came on and told him it was time to go to Cell 2 for the next experiment. Amy pleaded with Adam not to go and she was left crying in a heap on the floor when the now unlocked down closed behind Adam.

In a daze, Adam walked to Cell 2 and stopped in front of the door. He felt his sexual frustration festering inside his lower abdomen, like a caged animal trying to claw its way out. It must be part of the drug he mused. He sighed deeply, closed his eyes, and tried to calm himself before entering. Surprisingly, it seemed to work. He slowly opened the door and entered the Cell to join his next task partner: Lia.

Lia cowered back when Adam entered. She was scared of him. His eyes looked darker than before. Like part of his kindness had left after his time with her mother. She was also scared of the enormous cock which was pressing harshly out in his briefs. He didn't even try to hide it, she thought to herself. What a pervert he must be.

As Adam shut the door and it locked, their headphones turned on and the mysterious voice explained to Lia the rules of the experiment and what she must do. Hers was slightly different than her mother's, however. Instead of using her mouth, Lia was instructed to perform a lap dance in her current outfit and attempt to cause an orgasm by grinding and gyrating on Adam's lap. Adam's briefs would have to remain on again. Lia hesitated for a moment, as the ceiling clock turned on and began counting down from 15:00. She thought about her mother and her little sister in the next rooms. Her heart hurt thinking of Anna having to do such a disgusting thing, and she even wanted to save her mother from having to do something else. She sighed and told Adam she would do it.

Adam didn't reply, he just nodded with a blank expression on his face. There was a bench in this cell which he sat down on. Lia walked over and slowly climbed onto Adam's lap.

Up close, Adam finally got to admire what a beauty Lia as. Her face was every bit as beautiful as her mothers, and as he looked down he couldn't help but stare at her large breasts that were resting gently against his chest. Lia slowly adjusted herself until she felt his cock against her pelvis. Butterflies immediately exploded in her chest and she gasped in surprise and excitement. She looked up at Adam and the demons in his abdomen roared to life. Her eyes looked so innocent, and yet there was already an arousal and excitement that were clear to see. She shifted again and gently rubbed her pelvic along his shaft as they both moaned. Adam smiled at her, and she smiled back softly, embarrassed. Adam finally spoke for the first time since entering her cell.

"Is it okay if I touch you while we do this?"

Lia turned red. "I guess. If it helps you. W-where are you wanting to touch me? I'm a virgin so I don't want you to touch me down there." She gestured toward her pussy as she slowly gyrated on Adam's twitching, angry cock.

"I'd just like to touch your ass if that's okay. You have a really nice butt and thighs and those are definitely a big turn on for me. Okay?"

Lia smiled. "You're really sweet for asking. Yes you can touch my butt, Adam"

Adam did just that, and before long he was squeezing her ass hard, guiding her up and down on his aching groin. Pressing her firmly into his cock as his cock and abdomen screamed in frustration.

0:00 Adam couldn't believe the 15 minutes were over already.

"There's no FUCKING way that was 15 FUCKING minutes." A voice shouted. Adam was surprised by his own voice and anger. Lia looked terrified.

"Adam, I'm really sorry I couldn't get you there. I really tried."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK." Adam began to tremble as the intense sexual frustration turned into a raging inferno of anger. He quickly exited the cell and slammed the door violently, cutting off the sound of Lia's soft cries. Enraged, Adam punched the hard steel door over and over as his knuckles bruised and began to bleed. Finally he sat down. Still shaking, he closed his eyes and tried to focus on his breathing. He only meditated occasionally, but it came naturally to him now without him even deciding to do it. It was almost like his body had guided him to his breath, in order to calm him.

After a few minutes, he wasn't exactly calm but he was able to get up and walk to Cell 3 where he knew Anna would be waiting. His abdomen was now a quiet growl, like a caged dangerous animal but at least it wasn't screaming in fury like it had just before. Without hesitating, he opened the door and walked inside to find Anna sitting cross legged on the floor. He noticed the cell's window that was facing Lia's cell was indeed clear and realized Anna had been watching everything he had done with Lia. He wondered if Lia's cell had a clear window too but he had just been too frustrated to notice. He headphones quickly turned on and Anna was told of the rules for her experiment.

Anna was to try and make Adam orgasm by using only her hands. Again, on the outside of his underwear. Adam muttered angrily. This fucking game was fucking torture he thought. There was one good thing about this experiment though, Anna and Adam were allowed to kiss each other the entire time. Anna didn't think that was something they would end up doing, but Adam was extremely excited about the thought. He desperately wanted direct physical contact with one of these beautiful girls and Anna honestly had the cutest most kissable face and mouth he had ever seen in his life. Or maybe that was just the sexual frustration talking.

Adam laid down on the ground and Anna laid down next to him. She slowly grazed her fingers up his leg until her fingertips rested on his cock. She watched it twitch and grow even larger. She smiled, knowing that she had made him hard. Adam growled.

Anna looked up at Adam and leaned in. She slowly grazed her lips on Adam's and he felt his abdomen explode in anger and frustration. At the same time, she carefully and gently wrapped her hand around the head of his cock and begin gently rubbing up and down just below the head where the cock is most sensitive. Adam leaned in and kissed her fully. Angrily. His tongue entered her mouth and explored it until it found her soft tongue. She moaned happily as their tongues danced. Adam thought he was going to lose his mind once and for all. His balls ached as his cock twitched angrily in Anna's hand.

Adam began fondling Anna's small, perky tits. He felt her nipple harden under his touch and she let out a pleasant moan into his mouth. Her reaction made him even more turned on and he gently put his hand around her neck and continued kissing her and wrestling tongues. He felt like he was going to go crazy.

Anna glanced up and noticed they only had 3:30 left.

"Please hurry, Adam."

Adam grunted in frustration and began grinding his hips along with her strokes. His balls felt full, heavy, and achy. His abdomen continued to tumble painfully.

"Tell me what you want. Please cum. You have to." Anna whimpered.

1:00 left.

Adam climbed over Anna's small body so that his cock was directly over her chest with the head pointing angrily at her cute, perfect face. She bit her lip and continued to rub his cock at the head with one hand as she gently fondled his balls with the other. Adam's heart was pumping in his head. He felt every muscle in his cock straining.

0:15 seconds left.

Adam began frantically gyrating into her hand as me began cursing angrily. His vision narrowed and his head was pounding. His abdomen felt like an animal was going to claw out of it. Anna watched him, his expression scared her, but she was also turned on by everything and legitimately wanted to see the big throbbing cock shoot all over her.

0:00

The timer went off and Adam roared like a wild animal. Anna shrunk back, scared. Adam again pounded his fists on the door, this time inside. His rage was like molten lava, spilling over him uncontrollably.

The headphones clicked on and a dice raised from a narrow slot in the floor.

**Male participant, it is time to roll the dice and see what will follow. If you do not roll the dice within the next 30 seconds, all participants in this study will be exterminated. **

12