A Strange Family Ch. 02

Story Info
What about the other two family members?
5.9k words
4.66
76.1k
99

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

*****

Paige arrived at her parent's house very early on a Saturday morning. She had nothing planned for the week-end except trying to escape from the forecasted heat. She had never liked heat-waves, nor did her own daughter, Elise. So the two of them did the hour-long drive through the mountains until they reached the house Paige grew up in. Because of the heat, she couldn't stop thinking about the pool she had spent so much time in as a teenager.

In the bag on the front seat she could see her tiny blue bikini and Paige grinned. Her brother was already at the house and Paige knew he would be happy to see her in it. Just like their dad. Paige had discovered early on that they were a strange family. She knew perfectly well that both her father and brother found her very sexy. That didn't bother her at all. She wouldn't explicitly flaunt her body in front of them, nor would they ever explicitly compliment her breasts, but she knew that they loved them.

It was such a shame that Jorge didn't feel the same way. Elise's father, with whom she still lived but wasn't sure how long that relationship would last, didn't seem to see her as a woman anymore. Just as a mom. Paige's mother, Reagan, told her that it was a phase many men went through during and after pregnancy. And it might be true. Yet Paige was doubtful. She missed being fucked. And fucked hard!

Jorge and her had sex once in a while, but he never wanted to take her hard like they both used to like before she got pregnant. Paige bit her lower lip as she remembered one of her favorite sexual moment with Jorge. They were all alone in a cable car over the Rockies and Jorge had fucked her so hard the cable car had rocked all the way to the top. Paige had been forced to sit down for twenty minutes before she could walk normally, all the while buzzing with the aftershocks of her climax!

"Christ..." she thought. "That was three years ago!" Paige sighed. She knew that enjoying the not-so-subtle glances of her father and brother would make her feel better, but she would give anything to be fucked to near unconsciousness by Jorge. Or by anyone for that matter! Shit!

If Jorge promised to properly fuck her brains out, she'd even be ready to agree to that threesome with her friend Melissa. For a long while Jorge had given her subtle hints that he'd like to have that threesome, but they had never actually talked about it. Now, her pussy tingled at the thought and Paige realized that she was in a state of such lust and need that she really would be willing to invite Melissa to their bed! But only if Jorge agreed to pummel her hard enough before! "Shit! I need a release otherwise I'm going to do things even crazier than a threesome!" she thought.

Paige tried to think of something else, but before long her mind wandered back to sex. She smiled as she remembered her father's appreciative eyes as her breasts had developed, and then fully matured. They had grown to be just like her mother's, to everybody's delight! Paige's mom, Reagan, had legendary breasts and one of Paige's deepest wish throughout her teens had been to inherit her mother's breast genes. And she had.

Watching photos of her mom in her early twenties, it was obvious to see that she had gotten the same breasts. Other than that the two of them didn't look all that similar. Paige was taller, a bit rounder in the hips, with long blonde hair to her mother's darker, thicker mane. But as far as breasts were concerned, they were identical. Even down to the shape and color of her aureolas and nipples! The two women could and did share bras.

Michael, her father, was an inveterate breast-man who had spent his twenty odd years of marriage publicly complimenting his wife's perfect breasts. When Paige developed the same exact breasts, one didn't need to be a detective to figure out that her father loved her breasts as well. He couldn't not love them! And so she had become used to his glances to the point that she had begun to enjoy the attention.

When Paige became pregnant and those amazing breasts grew to even more stunning proportions, she had positively relished those long glances. Reagan had even teased Michael about it after catching him ogling them. At dinner, one evening when they were just the four of them, Reagan had said "Dear, could you pass me a breast please?" Michael had startled at that comment and had flushed bright red. He had, in fact, been staring at her deep cleavage. But the entire family had simply laughed about the joke. Yeah. A strange family.

As she neared the house, she suddenly remembered a funny incident. It was the first and only time her father had seen her breasts naked. One morning, very early with the sun barely peaking out, Paige had been topless in the bathroom, fumbling half asleep with the breast pumps. Her big breasts produced a lot of milk and she sometimes had to pump them.

Half asleep himself, her dad walked in the bathroom with his eyes mostly closed. He opened them wide as he saw his daughter's stunning breasts. His jaw dropped and he stared for a couple of seconds. Soon though his sleepy brain rang some alarm. He looked away and walked out of the bathroom mumbling some apology.

Seeing the appreciation in his eyes had dispelled her frustration with the pumps and fifteen minutes later Paige came out of the bathroom and walked to where her father was sitting. She only had her panties and loose tank top on, but she leaned close to his ear and whispered "Don't worry about it... I really, really don't mind." She finished by kissing his forehead, fully aware that he had been able to look down her tank top as she spoke.

She had left home early that Saturday morning and wanted to spend as much time as she could with her family. Once she finally reached the house, she joined her parents for a late breakfast. Afterwards, because she had happily babbled all the way, her daughter Elise was now sleepy and Paige put her in her crib.

As she waked back to the kitchen, she heard her mother swearing. Puzzled, Paige saw that she had dropped a drop of raspberry jam on her white bikini top. Michael playfully tried to remove it, taking the opportunity to caress his wife's breasts, but Reagan disappeared in the basement to clean it off. Two minutes later she came back up topless, making sure that Peter was still sleeping, and walked proudly through the kitchen. "Paige," she asked her daughter. "Do you have an extra swimsuit?"

"No."

"Crap... I left my regular t-shirt at my sister's place and now I can't use the bikini..."

"You can remain like this, my dear." Michael said with a half-smile on his lips.

"Yeah. I'm not sure Peter would like that though." Paige's mother replied.

"I'm sure he would, actually!" Paige and her father said at the same time.

Laughing, and probably agreeing, Reagan nevertheless went to her room to find something else. She came back a few minutes later with a white t-shirt. "Yeah... Right!" Paige said.

"What?" Reagan said, looking innocent. "I'll be covered, no?"

Paige shook her head and headed to her own room to change. In the pool, as she had foreseen, her mother's wet t-shirt became mostly transparent and if Peter woke up in time, he'd be pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly. As she relaxed in the warm water, Paige was extremely pleased to see that her mother's breasts were still remarkably firm. Pleased because she was just bi-curious enough to find them exciting, but mostly because she hoped that her own breasts would remain so firm for so long.

When Peter came out, Paige had to restrain herself. Seeing Peter trying not to look at their mother's displayed breasts yet looking at them all the time was a comical spectacle. As much as she knew her blue bikini was a eye-catcher, Paige's mom was now stealing the show. After she left the pool, Paige decided to tease her little brother. She was even bold enough to graze his erect cock. As if she didn't already know that it would be rock hard!

And then later when he pointedly looked at her underwater, she pushed things even further. Nevertheless, even in her playful mood, Paige was stunned when he complimented her beauty. "Amazingly beautiful." He had said. It had been a fucking long time since Jorge had said anything remotely similar to that. And even though it was her own brother complimenting her like this, it had shaken her. Shaken her all the way between her legs. "What would he do if I came to his room tonight and simply mounted him?" Paige wondered.

After teasing him one last time, she walked out of the pool, glad to be a girl and that nobody could know that her pussy was fully lubricated. Her plan was simple: go to her room and masturbate until she flushed some of that lust out of her system. In the end that's exactly what she did, but there was one last incident that would add to her sexual bewilderment.

Her dad was still reading his paper next to the door and she stopped next to his chair. She placed her hand on his shoulder and waited for him to finish his sentence. Maybe he thought she was Reagan, but as he kept reading, he placed his hand on her thigh. Had she indeed been his wife, this would have been a simple wait-a-second action.

But she wasn't his wife. She was his daughter. And she remained there unmoving as he caressed her upper thigh. She still remained there when his fingertips grazed her ass. She could have pulled away, she could have said something. But her mind was still influenced by the fact that she had touched her brother's hard cock twice. Instead of letting her father know that he was caressing his daughter's ass, she simply remained there.

And as it happened, her dad decided to read not only the rest of his sentence but the rest of his paragraph. When he looked up, he startled in surprise, confirming that he had though she was Reagan. He said "I'm sorry darling, I thought..." but in those two short seconds, he also realized that she hadn't moved away. And he froze.

The two of them stared at each other for a long moment, each of them fully aware that she had let him caress her ass. Before she could stop herself she stood straighter, pushed out her breasts and even bit her lower lip. It was an unmistakable signal. "Christ!" she cried in her mind. "I was not even that forward when I was clubbing to find guys!"

Her father glanced at her breasts before looking back into her eyes. And once again to her breasts, longer this time. And then she saw his cock shifting under his shorts. "Fuck!" she thought. "This is insane! What's wrong with me?" When her father squeezed her ass again, Paige became aware that he had never removed his hand. She nearly gasped aloud. Instead, she managed to simply stop breathing. Feeling his strong fingers massaging the side of her ass, Paige felt herself beginning to boil. Never before had her father done anything remotely like this!

Suddenly her father glanced at Peter and dropped his hand. Breaking what was now becoming a very long silence, he cleared his throat and said "Did you want to ask me something?"

"Fuck me with your big cock until I faint, daddy." This was not, of course, what she actually said. But the fact that this was what her mind came up with scared her. Instead of what her sex-starved body wanted to say, she said "Er... I don't remember. If it comes back, I'll let you know."

Paige just about ran to her room, locked the door behind her, slid out of her bikini and jumped face down on the bed, her hands between her legs. She had never fantasized about her father before. Her brother, yes, a few times. But never her father. Now though, there wasn't anything in the world that could prevent her from imagining him taking her as roughly as her body could endure. She climaxed mere minutes later, biting hard into her pillow. She stretched her climax as long as her writhing body could endure it.

Sweat covered, she then turned on her back and fought to bring her breathing under control. "I'm going crazy!" she thought. "And it's all Jorge's fault! If he hadn't deserted our bed and given me the thorough fucking I deserve, I wouldn't have imagined... imagined all those... those deliciously naughty things with... fuck! With my dad!"

The rest of the day was strange. Her father was all smiles and acting as if everything was normal. But he had caressed her naked thigh and had squeezed her ass quite a few times. Being in a strange family was one thing, but this... Fuck! To her surprise, soon after that very powerful climax, Paige found her pussy getting wet. Very wet. If she slipped and fell upon a hard cock, it would simply slip in painlessly. "Yeah right!" she thought. "As if this happened anywhere else than in erotic stories..."

She teased Peter a few more times during the day, having decided to wear nothing but her bikini all day long. She even dared to tease her father again. Now that she was back into her room, late in the evening, she couldn't help thinking about what she had seen in her father's eyes right before dinner. The fire... The intensity... The raw desire. She had never seen anything so intense in any of her lovers' eyes.

Paige masturbated again before falling asleep. Part of her hoped that her uncontrolled lust would have dissipated come the morning, yet another part craved more off this taboo intimacy with her father. Little did she know that fate would intervene.

About five hours later, deep into the night in Elise's room, Paige was half-sleeping on the huge recliner, right next to her sleeping daughter. She had just fed Elise for what she hoped was the last time that night and was dozing contently. She could have gone back to her bed, but the recliner was mightily comfortable.

While breastfeeding her daughter wasn't exactly sexual, it was certainly pleasurable. And, of course, it had left her in an aimless sexual mindset. Sadly, Elise hadn't drunk all that much milk before falling asleep and Paige knew she would have to pump her breasts before going back to bed or risk waking up drenched in milk.

Her mind wandered to what Peter had said to her earlier today, and about what her dad and her shared. With a grin, she lazily caressed her pussy through her panties and whispered "Oh yes daddy, fuck me daddy!", laughing and gasping with pleasure at the same time, Paige bit her lower lip.

Elise was hard asleep next to her and Paige slowly brought her other hand to her pussy. She was wearing nothing but her panties and a tank top, not having bothered with more in the middle of the night. She began to gently caress her pussy through the tight panties and smiled, letting her head rest on the chair. With her other hand, she caressed her breasts through the top and felt her nipples coming back alive.

For the third time in her life, Paige allowed herself to think of her father. She first remembered seeing his thick cock in his swim trunks this morning, his powerful chest, his hand on her thigh and fingers on her ass, the look in his eyes at dinner... And then her mind fleshed out a deliciously naughty "what-if" scenario. She could have allowed herself to climax quickly, but instead let her mind have its way. In her mind she fucked her dad in every single room of the house, in his favorite car, in his own bed while mom slept next to them, even in the bathroom while Peter was taking a shower!

About ten minutes into that mind blowing masturbation, as fate would have it, she heard the door open and was startled to see her dad walk in. For a brief moment Paige wondered if she was hallucinating. But she wasn't, and he was really there. She pulled her hands away from her pussy and sat straighter in the recliner. "Hmmm..." she said quickly. "I must have fallen asleep."

He was wearing nothing but his boxers. Even in the darkness, she could see him well enough, and was impressed once more with his physical presence. So big and strong! When she talked she realized that he hadn't even seen her yet in the darkness.He startled as well and apologized before backing away. "I didn't hear anything... I thought you were sleeping... I just came to check on Elise because I thought I heard her screaming. I'm sorry my sweet..." he mumbled.

"It's OK dad... you can come in," she replied quickly before she could stop herself. This was a very bad idea. Fantasies were one thing, but having him here, in the middle of the night, either of them barely dressed and with her in such a state of sexual euphoria... Shit! Instead of asking him to leave, she simply added, whispering "I've just finished breastfeeding her"

Her heart was pounding as hard as it ever had before. Paige had never even had time to wonder if her father would be interested in exploring anything sexual with her. She watched him enter the darkened room, specifically not looking at her. He looked nervous and Paige smiled. Her dad looked over at Elise and whispered "You're a lucky girl, aren't you? A very lucky girl and you don't even know it!" He laughed and it confirmed Paige's suspicion; her father was nervous.

And then she saw his erection. Well, not directly, but she saw his cock tenting his boxers. He probably thought she couldn't see it, but her eyes were adapted. As for him, he had probably seen her outlined breasts in the thin fabric of her nighttime tank top, as well as her poking nipples when he had opened the door. Maybe he had even caught her hands moving away from her pussy? In any case, he couldn't have missed her red panties with her legs opened as they had been. And now he was getting hard.

Paige decided to take a chance and said "Why do you say that, dad?"

"What?" he said, clearing his throat.

"Why do you say that she's lucky?"

"Oh, no reason..." he said.

After a few seconds of silence, Paige took a deep breath and asked "Is it because she can feed on my breasts whenever she wants?" And then she closed her eyes, thinking "This is it! I'm going crazy!"

Her father gasped before looking at her, clearly uncomfortable. He mumbled something incomprehensible and walked towards the door.

"Dad, stop," she said. Paige reached for the tiny nightlight next to her and turned it on. It wasn't much light, but it was more than enough to let her father see her clearly. She was reclined lazily in the big chair, her thighs parted. If he hadn't before, now he couldn't miss her bright red panties.

As for her top, Paige knew that its fabric had been pulled upwards as she had slipped lower. It meant that her tummy was fully exposed and that the top was pulled tight under her breasts, highlighting them even more. Because of her arousal, her nipples were hard and poked huge tents through the fabric. Her father's jaw dropped as he stared at her. Staring back with heavy lidded eyes, both from sleepiness and lust, she reached for the neckline of her top and pulled it downwards until she completely revealed her right breast.

Paige's eyes were still locked onto her father, but he was not looking into her eyes anymore. Instead, his eyes were glued to her breast. Once freed, her breast surged out of the tight top and fell over it. When she released the top, it pulled upwards on her breasts, making it look even bigger than it already was. Paige grabbed her breast with two hands and slowly pulled it upwards towards her mouth.

She guided her large pointed nipple right to her lips and kissed it softly. She grinned when her father moaned and licked his own lips. After that, the naughty daughter teased her nipple with her tongue, making it twirl all around the aureola. Squeezing her flesh slightly harder, she felt a large drop of milk emerging from her nipple, slide down her aureola and spill all the way down her lower breast until it vanished in the fabric of her top.

Looking up at her father and seeing him still entranced, Paige opened her mouth and locked her lips around most of her aureola and pulled hard. Father and daughter moaned at the same time. Once she had a decent amount of milk in her mouth, she released her nipple and let her breast fall back down heavily on her chest.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers
12