A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 08

Story Info
Focus Resonance Beam, Broken Ship, Azulla Boy, Light-Speed.
5.4k words
4.72
2.3k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

This story continues as communications teams try to reach an understanding with a twist. Space command will do something the first of its kind; however, it may be dangerous. Are there any Zigrida males left? The Azulla females' babies are born with Ia`lena's surprise.

I want to thank those who have taken your precious time to read this series of stories. When I started this process, I've always wanted to pursue writing, finding it a lot more complicated than I thought. I believe I am better at writing than when I started.

The Giant focus, Telepathic Resonance Beam

The leadership council of Quzerline province called Maliena's leader Leilani and her group to a conference to discuss the escape of the strange new Male and the Female helping him. They had thought they had the situation well at hand, but things were going wrong quickly, with no understanding as to why. During the meeting with Leilani, they found out more about the tools the Male-ones used and how to control them.

With all the noises going on up in the air and physical examination of the subjects, now they thought the new males or females were not from their planet.

People not from planet Zigrida are a huge shock.

Nonetheless, since their females could get pregnant by these new males, it was thought the seed they possessed was a direct match due to the scientific law of creative reproducing. As it states, even if a million seeds blew in the air, only an exact match would produce any offspring. Be it plant or any animal.

Leilani traveled to the secret sciences, which were devoted to studying Radiation with Advanced Bio-Technology Services. There she saw the Giant Focus Telepathic Resonance Beam and telescope.

She walked into the building in awe at what their people had done to rid their world of Radiation 11 years ago.

They told her they had the report about her experiences with the new males. Did she think she was up in the air in their world?

Leilani said, "Yes, I believe so; the shiny thing took me to a place like nothing I'd ever seen before with materials, shiny melted stuff (plastic), and colors." She added, "I don't believe they come from our world. Our male-ones we know, but these are too different.' 'I propose we turn the resonance beam and search up in the sky for where these new males were possibly orbiting their planet. We can no longer believe the old ways but look for new ways to understand what is going on." They agreed, shutting off the resonance beam with its control chamber for the first time, and were going to use the pulse beam as a searchlight looking up into space surrounding the planet.

The Zigrida leadership council placed Leilani, the Maliena's people's leader, to seek the new male-ones. This search was up her alley and something she loved to do. This beam was enormous; therefore, it wouldn't take long, but what do they do if they find such a place they couldn't get to, especially if this place were far up into the atmosphere.

Leilani said to the leadership council, "You had read my report you know when I escaped, I used my telepathy to make the shiny things obey me, we can use the resonance beam to do the same thing, ordering them to bring the males to us."

Ia'lena overheard everyone talking about a new kind of searching for the new males; she knew somehow, she had to warn the Commander what her planet's women were up to doing. She went to her room, locking the door. Behind the door under the floor panel was the communications pin she had kept; she pushed the button then laid down on the bed waiting for an answer.

Back on the space-ship Enigma

Commander Scott and science officer Lisa contacted Mellissa, informing her they were free and heading back to the ship. She returned, saying, "Great news, then telling them Mike was on the surface because we found a new settlement at the planet's southern pole, and the inhabitants all seemed to be males." The Commander said, "wow, but call Mike back to the ship so everyone could get caught up on all this information together."

"Understood," she relayed.

Mike was informed and left the mission bot to keep tabs on the inhabitants while heading back to the ship.

They made it back to the space-ship Enigma in orbit, landed in the ship's storage hanger. It was the first time since they left the Earth, everyone was healthy, free, and back to their regular command positions.

Everyone hugged, shaking hands on the bridge, saying how wonderful it was to see each other. Laughing about the events that have been happening on the planet and all the new scientific findings they could take back to the Earth, suddenly, everyone grew quiet.

The Commander asked engineer Steve, "how was it going finding a way to get us back to the earth?"

Steve spoke up; it's going to take a while to build a jump platform with all materials needed. They will have to be made from scratch even to begin the charge of the jump batteries. A team was working around the clock in shifts to build it in a year on the Earth. I can make other Bots to assist, but Commander, this is going to take time.

Just then, the Commander's communications pin went off beeping; Scott told everyone it was the planet's female who helped him and Lisa escape; I will take this in my office one-minute, okay?

In the Commander's office, he answered the com-pin, Ia'lena?

She replied, "I need to speak with you about changes going on here; the leadership council has revealed they built a focus telepathic resonance beam to push the radiation away from our planet 11 years ago.' 'With all the worry about losing our males, then you knew males showing up they are panicking; they no longer believe you are from the planet.' 'Is this true?"

Commander Scott wanted to tell her the truth, but he never got the chance in a calm setting. "Yes, they are right."

For quite some time now, I attempted to tell you these things; however, I kept getting caught and imprisoned. I am from another star system we call the Soul System; it has nine planetary bodies and a Sun; our planet is the third orbiting body.

We have ships that can travel between the planets, and some can travel as fast as light. We overheard your resonance beam, so Command sent a spaceship to investigate since we have never known any other beings living anywhere. As you know, we are different males than your own; our females have no telepathy nor such potent pheromones as your people do.

Ia'lena said, "How can this be?' 'I am so sorry my sisters and I forced you to mate with us, but how could we have known.' 'They are both having their babies any day now, and I am in about a month."

He laughed, "Back on our planet, there are many of us, there is no shortage of people, and we are spreading into our solar system in colonies. It was a tough situation for us. The ship got damaged going through the Radiation; thus, we are stranded at the moment and couldn't leave if we wanted to."

"Thank you for the warning," as he finished speaking.

She replied, "We always name our children because males are never around; what would you name our babies?' 'There are two I am sure of."

Scott told her, "he would have to think about it, but he would be honored to name them."

But then thought, sure of, what did that mean?

She turned off the pin hiding it again.

The Earth Space-Ship Imperium

After a week, the Imperium made it to the nebula. Sarah ordered the communications officer to send out the radio frequency communications signal of the Enigma calling them.

Buzz-buzz. The space-ship Enigma. The space-ship Enigma?

Science officer Lisa called the Commander frantically, saying there was a message from a ship from Earth, it's Commander Sarah.

Captain Scott had just put down the communications pin speaking with Ia'lena replied," That's great. I will be right there." Getting to the bridge, he said, "Wow, pipe her on through to us all."

Commander Sarah said, "Commander Scott, it is so good to hear from you; I know you have a lot to say. We have triangulated the ship's transponder; we will be right on over ETA two hours."

Everyone was so happy, saying we are going home.

After 2 hours, the Imperium arrived, the two ships docked together. Commander Sarah and the four other females traveled to the conference meet while three stayed monitoring the ship's systems.

They all hugged and greeted each other with introductions; they sat down and told everything, including the current situation. They were all dumbfounded and quite surprised but understood the actions of the planet's inhabitants. Captain Sarah would try to establish communications with the female leadership, with commander Scott doing the same with the males at the southern pole settlement. The conference ended with Sarah and her team heading back to her ship.

Back on the planet in Azulla valley

It was time; Tlipion was in labor as her water broke; she rushed to the maternity center in a matter of a few hours, both babies were born and doing well. They were both beautiful, of course, while 100 people in the valley crowded getting a view of the beautiful blonde girls, rare to have fraternal twins. She was so proud and happy.

Three days later, Noi'plilta had her baby. She was beautiful with a full set of red hair, just like her mother.

All the babies were healthy and well. Here on this planet, the babies are well taken care of with no expense spared. Having babies brings great prestige and praise. It is similar to winning the lottery on the Earth.

Three weeks later, Ia'lena was about to go into labor, so she called the Commander using her Com-Pin the night before.

He answered, but he didn't speak; he listened.

She spoke, "Have you come up with a few names?"

Replying, "Yes, it is a name he has always liked, but uncommon where he comes from, the first one that comes out name her Muffin and the second Meringue."

She asked, "What do they mean."

"Muffin is like the sweet cakes you serve in the mornings, and Meringue is a sweet perfume fragrance." He replied.

"Okay, I will use them; they are names no one had ever heard before," Ia'lena laughed.

The next morning at 0800, she went into labor and was taken to the maternity center; her sisters left their babies with friends accompanied her. Her water broke, and an hour later, two identical light brown-haired girls were born gorgeous. The maternity nurses were shocked as both these girls looked the same. Identical twins happen only every 100 years or so. They all were discussing the strange new Male-One was the cause, exciting but not alarming.

However, Ia'lena's stomach was still considerable; is she sick with something? As the nursing team evaluated and probed. No, it was a baby!

Ia'lena's sister asked what the new baby girl's names were going to be? Noi'plita, her sister, said," Ia'lena name at least one of them after our mother, Qwilene."

Her other sister Tlipion spoke up, "They should be after their grandmother Whava."

Ia'lena said, "I am going to name the first Muffin and the second Meringue."

Everyone asked what do they mean as they were words no one had ever heard before?

She told them, "a muffin is a sweet breakfast roll and Meringue a fragrance."

Both ask why? "Are you not following tradition Ia'lena."

She replied, "Nothing happening since that stupid radiation hit has been traditional. Anyone trying to stick with it is just wishful thinking and not living in the reality of the times we live in."

Both sisters looked at each other than Ia'lena but said Nothing.

Ia'lena's contractions began 30 minutes later; they were more manageable than the twin girls; she had a dark brown-haired baby boy. It looked like her and the male one, Scott. Everyone was shocked only females over 45 have ever had male children; this should not be. Adding to all that, the boy looked half like the mother and half the father; usually, most offspring look like the mothers.

There was a big conference meeting. Should Ia'lena take her baby boy home?

She spoke up, "Why, of course, I am, and you better not try and stop me either."

Her sisters asked what she was going to name it; she said, "Wy'Jen, meaning my little king." She nicknamed him Little Prince.

Everyone wondered what this new baby boy would become, a Zigrida Male, Space Male, or a combination. This new baby boy was priceless, making the leaders gather in secret to discuss its ramifications.

The Space-ship Enigma in orbit of planet Zigrida

Commander Scott informed the crew what the women from the planet were planning. Captain Sarah suggested they hide both ships behind the dark moon to avoid any beam sent their way. They could also monitor and analyze this beam. They would use the landers to travel to the sun-like moon to get the materials needed to build a dark moon platform. The Medical sciences will be working on the effects these people have on males.

Meanwhile, Commander Scott remained in contact with Ia'lena. She told him she gave birth to three babies, twin girls and a boy. He was in shock, not knowing what to say, he loved this woman, and now they had three babies together? He asked, "What did their female leadership say about the little boy?"

She replied, "Nothing for the moment, after all, he is a newborn,' but he has a nickname everyone in Azulla valley calls him Vasilia."

He asked, "What does it mean?"

She replied, "It is a mythical person who lived thousands of years ago, he lasted years without passing away during mating season, he was supposed to have resistance to females' Telepathy and Pheromones.' 'You are the only males who have ever come close. I must go now; my babies need feeding.' 'We have two live-in nurse-maids, but they are busy because six babies are living here now.' 'This is our mothers' home, but we girls are going to have to get our own homes now.' 'I am the oldest, so I have rights to this house and our mothers; I hate for my sisters to have to leave."

He wondered what all this entailed; it was like he was a married man with three children. Then he remembered what the Al'ecia female said, "You are not going to want me because I make you.' 'You will want me because my body will own you.' 'You will be pussy whipped, my Vasilia's."

Commander Scott was thinking to himself about the Al'ecia woman calling him Vasilia's in his Commander's quarters. Is that why they did not want to use telepathy or pheromones. Was I like this mythical male who lived years ago? He went to Commander Sarah for consultation and advice.

She listened to the whole story from the start of the mission in his words; it was better than the mission logs, even though they were thorough. She thought the women on the planet were in survival mode doing a great job to rid their world of the Radiation that hit.

It must have been a meteorite.

I don't know what Earth people would have done if one hit our world.

As far as the boy goes, I am unsure, but his value will be tremendous. I don't know what they will do; I will have to speak with them first.

For now, what will we do about the jump-plat-form?

"My thoughts are two ships; yours is the bigger one with a busted light-speed engine but better shielding from the Radiation. Let's use one ship to build the platform and the other one to attempt the way home through the Radiation," spoke Commander Scott.

Sarah stated she agreed to tear down the Imperium and use the ship's hull to build anything we need; a smaller ship stands a better chance through the Radiation.

Commander Scotts Log

Six months have gone by Ia'lena lives with her children, as her sisters both moved to their own homes not far away. The twin girls are as beautiful as their mother, with long, brown hair down to their waist. The boy is growing up strong, a very good-natured little fellow, everyone says. I slip away from time to time to visit them. I built an underground tunnel in a wooded area about a mile south of Ia'lena's home, using a disintegration tool and making it hard for them to detect him even if the leadership is watching her house.

Steve's new engineering team consisting of Mike, newly programmed Bots, and most of the ship Imperium's crew built the platform faster than they thought.

Well, using the hull of another space-ship helps. Steve says it won't be long before we are ready, perhaps another year.

They had kept clear of the resonance beam sweeps the Zigrida's leadership sent to find them, and they could time the pattern used. Steve noticed aluminum shielding was reflecting its beam signal.

The time had come for the Male and Female teams to make contact; Mike's team was to go first, with the rest of us monitoring every moment.

Commander Sarah gathered her team that included Lisa and the six females she commanded from the Imperium, broken down for parts in their attempt to get back home. The medical doctors of both ships would not be involved.

The Zigrida Males at the Southern Pole

Mike had been monitoring the southern male settlement for six months now, with the help of engineer Steve and a few Bots with stun weapons, settled in on a man's house thought to be the leader he looked 60 years old. With the help of Ia'lena, they had come up with a good understanding of the Zigrida's language now.

Mike, with the others in stealth, approached the man's house knocking on the door.

He opened it, saying, "Yes may I help you?" Then looking at the strange clothes backed up a bit.

Mike said, "Look, I am going to be straight with you; we know that Radiation hit this area years back, devastating the male population. Then someone sent a resonance beam, pushing it away. We have come from another world investigating the sound that beam made, as we did not know other people in our planet's light-years. That's it; he stopped talking.

The man had a staring look on his face then introduced himself as Coya, that he had lived 120 rotations now. This news has got to be the strangest thing I have ever heard. My guess is you met our womenkind; I bet that was an experience. He helped build the resonance beam with the older females; about 10,000 of us saved, mostly because we live here, but some of us, the women, used Bio-chambers when they knew the effects were hurting us. Are there any more of you?

They ended up spending quite some time with the man introduced to many others. Mike explained the whole story from the start. There was dinner served and a conference meeting with 100 leadership males, Commander Scott, Steve, and Mike.

Steve explained that the resonance beam was weakening the Radiation and thought they could get back if it focused on a specific area and then used the magnetic jump forcing through the radiation barrier.

Coya said, "I have no idea what you're talking about, but we will help you," they all laughed hardily.

Commander Scott pulled Coya away for a moment to speak with him in private. I have some personal issues if it's okay to go over them with you.

"Yes, of course," Coya replied.

I have been with a woman from Azulla valley. We have three children together, twin girls and a boy; we're leave going back to my planet. What do you think will happen to them?

Coya said, "The girls will be fine and raised to leadership status since they are twins, rare.' 'The boy, I am sorry I am not sure."

There is a misunderstanding, and we men do not die during mating unless they hunt and capture us. This reproductive process is how it works; our young men around 18 go through spring breeding; it's an extreme desire that comes over them. They then seek out young females; during this time, they can deflect telepathy and place the female sought after into a trance; during the spell, they breed then leave unharmed, but some get overconfident, wishing to produce more. When they get pregnant, the females come out of the trance to search for the male who bred them; if caught, they drained them out, we call giving up the lifeforce. Some of our young men risk it to their peril; the wiser ones get away unharmed and come here and other places of refuge. This ritual has been going on for thousands of years. It is extremely dangerous, but the young males love it; it's like a sporting challenge.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12