A Strange Revenge

Story Info
Girls get revenge on a special night.
5k words
4.57
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you get what you want, but not how you wanted it.

---

Claire was pissed. She'd been at a house party last night, a few blocks from the University campus, and the evening had faded out in a blur at some point. Sure, she'd had a few drinks, but not that many. Someone must've slipped her something, even though she was always careful about what she ate or drank at parties. She knew for sure she'd had sex last night, but not who she was with. Fuck! She did, however, have suspicions. Drake. Well known ladies man, handsome, charming, braggart, and enthusiastic notcher of bedposts. She remembered dancing with him last night. It must have been him, but she had no proof.

She swore she'd find out, so she started asking around. Her friends Lucie and Asheya spoke to as many of the other people as they could recall being there. The two girls remembered seeing her dancing with Drake, but got distracted about the time she disappeared from the party. After sifting through the gossip and lies and stories, they came to the conclusion that Claire was probably right. That shithead Drake had spiked her drink and fucked her.

She was going to go to the cops but there were lots of people who would back the miserable bastard up in his lies. And she also had zero evidence, just a suspicion. He was way too popular, with way too many of his friends giving him an alibi, and her story would fall on deaf ears. And she had no DNA evidence, as he had worn a condom. But one other thing their questions revealed was that she was definitely not the only one. She found three others who suspected Drake of doing the same thing to them in recent weeks. Two had reported the incidents but they were not taken seriously, as they had no proof of anything. This just incensed Claire. Repeated accusations should warrant investigation, but no, not around here. He was too popular, his family too 'important', so things like this just got swept aside. Bastard.

Claire asked around her circle of friends for ideas about how she could get back at Drake and exact some revenge, because it looked like official channels would yield no satisfaction at all. They tossed around some ideas, but really had nothing. Asheya said her Auntie Grace was some kind of occult priestess or something like that. "Maybe she could curse him!" she suggested. Claire just laughed along with the others at that idea.

She got together with the other three girls she'd found to discuss possible revenge ideas, but they couldn't think of anything useful either. When she laughingly mentioned Asheya's aunt maybe doing some voodoo shit to him, one of the other girls said "Why not try it? We got nothing else. And nothing to lose." The others agreed, so with no better ideas, Claire arranged to meet Asheya's aunt.

Auntie Grace was a tall, thin, grey haired old black lady, who didn't look or act like any kind of witch or shaman or anything. They chatted a bit, and Grace asked for details, like how many of them there were, how sure they were of the perpetrator, and how eager they really were about this revenge business. Claire was deadly serious and absolutely certain about Drake. She'd finally confronted him the other day and he'd laughed in her face and said he was up for a rematch, any time. What an infuriating prick!

Grace said there might be a way, and gave Claire a musty old leather-bound book. "Read this, it has what you need. But watch out! The old ways are dangerous, they usually fail, but mostly because the people workin' the curse are not set on it. If there's four of you and you really want it, you might succeed. But you gotta mean it! Don't even try if you're not gonna mean it." the old lady admonished her.

Claire showed the book to the others, and they each read through it. Or tried to. It was written in some weird Latin script that they had to translate. They found references in other sources that helped, but the words were based on some old dialect and the translations were sketchy sometimes. Jillian suggested one of the curses sounded like it was what they wanted. It summoned some kind of demon that would attack the victim in his dreams. No physical harm would be done. It would just invade his dreams, and then render him incapable of pursuing women. They agreed that this would be prefect. Since there was nothing physical, he couldn't go to the cops. Just like their own situation.

They researched this particular curse. One thing they found they needed was the blood of a virgin. The girls had amongst them a few friends who were virgins, so that should be possible. Just a pinprick for a drop of blood, right? Another thing they needed was something personal from the person they were cursing. That was going to be more difficult. The last thing any of them wanted was to go near Drake. Beth suggested maybe some hair, from a hairbrush or something. "Like they use in those TV crime shows" she said.

They found out where Drake lived and went there one evening when they knew he was out. It was simple enough to watch his social media feeds to determine that. Claire and Jillian went to the front door and pretended to be scouting for some campus org and chatted up the guy who answered the door. He was easy to distract. Two cute girls wanting to talk to him? Oh yeah! Beth and Rylan easily slipped in the back door and snuck upstairs. They checked a couple of rooms and found Drake's.

Something personal was required for the curse, and they figured they'd find something in his room somewhere. When Beth opened the closet door she found a bulletin board with a dozen used condoms stapled to it. "Eww! He keeps trophies." she said.

Rylan reached out and used a tissue to pull one off and dropped it in a baggie. "That's even better than hair." she commented.

"Do you think he'll notice it's gone? He probably counts them to feed his pathetic little ego." said Beth.

"Who cares? Even if he notices, there's nothing he can do about it except blame his roommates."

"Oh god, can you imagine the argument over that? 'Which one of you guys took my used condom?'" said Beth in a faux tough-guy voice.

They hurried downstairs, and slipped out the back door. When they came around the house and onto the sidewalk they called to the others, who excused themselves and left. Claire and Jillian were excited that they got his semen, because one of the translations of the curse they were going to use might have meant they needed his 'seed'. "That's the best thing you could get, it's perfect!" said Claire.

They discussed the ritual and the other things they needed to do and needed find for it. Lots of weird shit like candles, black drapes, robes, and symbols that needed to be drawn on floors and walls, the usual crazy occult stuff, just like in those trashy movies. Since Halloween was coming up soon, there was loads of the stuff they needed in those pop-up costume stores. And they might as well play it up big time. The better the atmosphere, the better it should work, right? At least they'd have a cool Halloween party, if nothing else. And maybe doing it on Halloween would enhance the power of the curse. Who knows?

Claire had been reading one translated version of the curse she found online, and realized that the 'blood of a virgin' was not just any blood, but should be the blood from losing her virginity. Shit. How were they gonna get that? When she brought this up with the group, Jillian said one of her friends, Naomi, was a virgin and was looking to punch her v-card. She wasn't a pretty girl, and she had a rather abrasive personality, so she'd never had a boyfriend. Maybe she'd go along with this. It was worth asking.

"Does it have to be done during the ceremony? Or can we just, you know, collect it and use it later?"

"I think it's supposed to be right then and there. How are we gonna arrange for that?"

"And who are we gonna get to do it? We'd need a guy for that, even if she agreed."

"He has to be one of the group doing the spell, doesn't he? Otherwise the curse won't work, will it?"

"Why not one of us?"

"What?"

"Go buy a strap-on and I'll do it." said Claire.

"Ewww! Really? That makes you no better than Drake!"

"No it doesn't! She won't be drugged, she'll be a willing participant."

"Fuck. That's messed up."

"It's the only way. Talk to her. If all she wants is to get her v-card stamped, this will do it."

---

Jillian spoke to Naomi, and asked her if she wanted to lose her virginity in a black magic ritual on Halloween night. Naomi was weird enough and nerdy enough and desperate enough that she actually said yes. Absolutely yes, she was IN.

As Halloween night approached, they needed to find a place to perform the ritual. Beth's parents lived close by and they could maybe use their garage. She told them that she wanted to have a few friends over for a really spooky Halloween party. No boys, no loud music, just some friends hanging out and watching scary movies with the right atmosphere. They agreed, and even helped clear out space for them and hang black curtains around the walls.

Finally, it was Halloween night, and everything was set. The candles were lit, the signs and wards were drawn, the virgin sacrifice lay naked on the black-draped altar. The four girls were also naked under their robes, except for Claire, who was wearing the strap-on. Not that that really counted as clothes.

At the prescribed time, they began. They chanted the introductory stanzas, then proceeded, one by one, to invoke the spells. At specific points, each of them dropped her robe, standing naked around the altar in the wavering candle light. They'd studied carefully for this, and were letter-perfect in their recitations.

Part way through, the candle light began to change. Instead of orange light, it dimmed down to a weird indigo colour. It didn't get darker really, in fact everything became clearer and sharper. It was like the candles got brighter and darker at the same time. They all felt a thrill because it was obvious now that it was working, something was happening!

When the proper moment came, Claire stepped forward, pushing the virginal girl's legs apart. The well lubricated phallus pressed home, slowly, ever so slowly, as the four girls chanted the requisite verse. Naomi's yelp when her hymen was torn was the only other sound above the chanting in the weird, flickering purple light of the candles.

Claire began to fuck the girl slowly, following the beat of the chanting. The verses were slow and sonorous at first, but each verse was slightly louder and quicker. The sacrificial virgin was writhing on the altar now, as Claire fucked her harder and faster. It was all she could do to concentrate on the words she was saying, because the sight of the big fake cock sliding in and out of Naomi's pussy was terribly distracting. The chanting reached a crescendo along with the wail of an orgasm torn from their sacrifice. A spine tingling thrill coursed through Claire's nerves at that cry of passion. She'd never considered herself bi or anything, but this, fucking another girl, bringing her off, was an incredible experience!

Silence fell, broken by the heavy breathing of Naomi, as Claire slowly withdrew the strap-on, then wiped it with a white silk cloth. She held it up, showing the streaks of blood on it, and recited the next verse. Claire passed the soiled piece of silk to Beth, who wrapped it around the condom filled with Drake's seed. She spoke the next stanza and passed the bundle to Jillian, who held it over the candle Rylan carried. The two of them spoke the next verse together. The smoky stench of the burning filled the room, and the four girls intoned the last verse of the ritual all together, then placed the candle and the tokens on the altar on either side of Naomi's head.

All the candles in the room suddenly blew out, and a chill went through them all, raising goose-bumps on their arms and legs. It was midnight, and the nearby church bell tolled the hour in a slow, dim, mournful echo. They stood in pitch black silence for a minute or so, then Naomi asked "Is it over?"

"I think so. Let me find the lights." replied Claire.

The lights came on and the five of them began to dress.

"Are you OK?" asked Claire, worried that she might've hurt Naomi.

"Better than OK." said Naomi "That was fun! I even had an orgasm. Betcha no one ever had as cool a first time as this, huh?"

"Thank you for doing this for us. I just hope it worked."

"Oh it worked all right. Didn't you feel it? The blue lights, and that weird shit when all the candles went out? Something happened, that's for sure." said Beth.

They finished packing up all their stuff and sat around talking about the spell, wondering if anything really did happen. They opened a couple bottles of wine and had some snacks, and watched a cheesy horror flick on a laptop, as it was supposed to be a Halloween party. During the movie they speculated on what the demon they summoned would do to Drake.

---

Drake had had an awesome Halloween. He'd bedded another girl tonight, and was immeasurably pleased with himself. Opening his closet door, he stapled his latest trophy to the cork board. He was literally Fucking Awesome. Who needed a girlfriend, when you had a whole campus full of chicks waiting to be fucked? He undressed and rolled into bed, thinking he was gonna sleep well tonight.

---

Drake dreamed...

He was in a large dimly lit room, illuminated by nothing but candles. In the wavering golden light he could see a bed, and there was a girl on the bed. She was beautiful, awesomely beautiful, naked, and waiting for him. She had the most stunning blue eyes, like glistening sapphires, the bluest and brightest eyes he'd ever seen, that seemed to glow with an internal light. Her raven black hair was spread about her head and shoulders in thick, soft waves, pitch black, reflecting highlights from the candles spread about the room. Her skin glowed a soft golden tan, enhanced and warmed by the candlelight. There was no sign of tan lines on her skin, just that soft smooth golden tan.

The mysterious woman was curled seductively on the bed, exposing her breasts and legs, but not much else. She had the most perfect breasts, large but not too large, full and round, with no sag at all. They were topped by moderate sized dark areolas, perfectly proportioned to her breasts, and surmounted by hard, very aroused looking nipples. The very definition of perfect breasts. Soft, yet firm and supple.

The mysterious woman raised her arm and gestured toward him, but not in invitation, not yet. She said nothing but he understood her gesture as 'get undressed'. In an eye-blink somehow he was naked, his skin glowing in the candle light, but unlike hers, not so tanned and even. Compared to her, his complexion was pallid and blotchy. He was hard already, and his cock stuck out, hard and throbbing. Drake could feel his pulse in his cock as it throbbed in anticipation for what was to come. Holy fuck, she was beautiful!

The mysterious woman smiled at him, pleased with what she saw. Her gaze felt like a caress to his rigid cock. Drake stifled a groan, as he somehow understood that silence was required. Her torso turned slightly to present her breasts, their shape highlighted by the gleam and flicker of the candle light, nipples casting little shadows across the soft golden skin. Her hands moved to caress herself, delicate fingers trailing over the firm round orbs, avoiding the nipples and causing a gentle motion in the swell of her breasts. Drake felt another throb run through his dick as it responded to the sight of her gentle caress.

Now her fingers ran across her breasts once more, closer to the dark areolas. And again, closer still, causing another throb to pulse through Drake's impossibly hard member. Over and over, slowly and gently, she caressed herself. With each touch, her fingers trailed closer and closer to her nipples, until he was almost mad with desire. This tease, this hunger, this subtle provocation, it was driving him crazy. He could see every detail, as if he was inches away from her, yet at the same time he was on the other side of the room. But his desire and focus did not allow him to question the situation at all.

When she finally contacted her nipples with her questing fingers, her back arched, pushing her round, firm breasts outward, accentuating them further. Still, she was silent, and still Drake felt that he must remain so as well. The woman's sleek, tanned body writhed slowly on the bed as she stimulated her nipples. He could see that she was thoroughly enjoying this, the look of pleasure and satisfaction on her face told him she loved her own touch. And it implied that his touch would be even more welcome, even more delicious. Soon. But not yet, not yet.

The woman's hips turned on the bed, and he saw the dark wedge between her legs. Her muff had been trimmed into the shape of the letter V, pointing down to what was still hidden. Her legs were still tight together, so he saw nothing of her pussy. Her flat, toned abdomen was like a sea of gold flowing down to that dark V. The dark recess of her navel lay shadowed by the flickering candle light, dark like the unknown space between her legs. She was so damnably alluring, but Drake still couldn't move. Not yet.

Her hands continued to work on her breasts, much more firmly now, squeezing, caressing, hefting them. Those delicate fingers pinched, tugged, and twisted her nipples, which grew larger and larger, engorged with desire. Drake's mind was aflame with lust now, he wanted her, wanted his own hands on her, his mouth on her, his throbbing dick inside her. But he still felt the unspoken admonition to stay where he was and be silent, despite how torturous it felt. And at the same time it also told him of the absolute heights of pleasure that awaited him. But not yet, not yet.

Her bright blue eyes bored into his, showing him a promise and a desire beyond anything he'd known before. Her slight smile increased as she sensed his desire, his willingness, and her legs parted ever so slightly. Now her dusky slit was visible, glistening in the flickering glow of the flames. Yes, glistening, she was so aroused! She wanted him! Dewy beads of moisture glittered on those sleek dark lips, and he could now scent her arousal from across the room. It was sweet, tangy, earthy, and literally reeked of lust when he caught a whiff of her. Fuck! He couldn't stand this much longer! But he still could not move!

Now her hands moved away from her breasts, sliding downwards, past that dark shadowy navel, to caress the furry V above her pussy. She ran her fingers through the black hair, and that action highlighted the fact that this was an arrow, a pointer, a directional beacon that forced his attention and his eyes to her pussy. The puffy outer folds told of her desire, and the dark-edged lips now protruding from between them gave evidence of her arousal. They told his eyes a story, one of depth, of heat, of sodden wetness, and of a tight, hot tunnel, eager for him, waiting for him, wanting him, needing him. Soon... But not yet, not yet.

Again, he suppressed a groan as his dick throbbed and felt like it grew larger. He was on the brink now, but some power she had still held him immobile. This teasing was too much to bear, but too good to stop. He'd never wanted a woman so much, and had never seen a woman who was telling him she wanted him so much. Showing him everything. Promising everything. Her legs spread wider, her fingers traveled down now, caressing either side of her sex, enticing those inner labia to swell and protrude further. A delicate finger traced them, picking up that shining wetness. Drake watched as that moist fingertip lifted, went to her mouth, and her eager tongue lapped at it, swirling around and savoring her own taste.

12