A Stranger

Story Info
He looked across the bar at me with an infectious smile.
3.8k words
3.82
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

I was sitting all alone in a bar and in walked

A Stranger.

Who looked across the bar at me with an infectious smile.

Engine fired up hire car purring like a kitten waiting to race off the specifications my employer wanted me to get safely hidden under the back seat just in case I get stopped. It has taken six months of bargaining to get these documents.

I drove out of the car park onto the old airfield taxi way of this once significant Cold War facility. Not to attract attention I kept my speed within the stated limits, once I cleared the old hanger building's that once housed workshops for clandestine projects I turned onto the roadway towards the site exit and guardhouse.

For some reason it had twice as many guards on duty all armed with automatic weapons, not slung over their chests but in their hands which were on their pistol grips. They turned in unison the noise of my car must have alerted them. Two were now looking through their optical sights directly at me.

All I could do was smile and try and look like I was just going home from work. From behind one of the concrete barriers a guard stepped out with his side arm in one hand his other hand raised for me to stop then waved me over to the left to an inspection bay. My heart was pounding, I didn't expect this I had left early to avoid getting caught by security checks.

For no reason he waved me through I was now on the military road leading to the A338 which would take me to the A303 then Heathrow tomorrow. A VIP column of limos with motorcycle outriders passed me heading into the site. My heart stopped pounding it was all a show for Politicians visiting the site.

Took me about 20 minutes to get to my hotel, one of those innocuous Travel Lodge type places. Retrieved the papers from underneath the back seat and my briefcase and headed into the hotel. Entry was via a keypad this would be my second of two nights their.

Papers safely locked in the room safe, I needed a shower it was one of those stressful and hot sticky days plus leaving the site. A long hot relaxing shower was called for.

I stripped off dumped my clothes on the armchair and padded bare footed into the shower after I was destressed I was going to phone my employer.

Carol Donahew was three years older than me and company CEO. I switched my WhatsApp onto speaker but hit the video accidentally, suddenly she appeared on video, I was sitting there starkers in front of her.

We had history during the pandemic we all worked from home using Zoom conference or WhatsApp for one to one calls. She was a naturalist and took a lot of ribbing about it, one unplanned call I caught her starkers in her study.

She didn't bat an eyelid insisting I join her then she wandered about her study which was her management style with her pussy periodically looking and winking at me, it was difficult to contain myself. A new environment for meetings started between us that day she liked to call it 'a totally dressed down approach.'

This time she had caught me and apologised for not being able to join in, her office was a glass walled affair but insisted I continue my debrief as I was; not for the first time. Luckily her large bank of three computer screens hid my predicament from any onlookers.

Just before she was made up to CEO we had been on a business trip together in Thailand sharing a bungalow at one of those naturalist hotel complexes which was unexpected. Needless to say I was anxious about what she expected particularly when she had me strip off in front of her as she striped off, we had several naked meeting and drinks at the pool bar after that.

Her reputation about banging everyone she took a liking to was true, we weren't in any relationship just employer, employee but still liked to athletically banged me, on several occasions that week.

Carol was gay much to the annoyance of the prudish staff, particularly when her 18 year old Asian girlfriend Katia from London visited her at the office and they started to go out to functions as a couple.

Even in Thailand she had one of her gay moment when she brought back to her bungalow a waitress she had met that afternoon. She offered to send out for a boyfriend for me, I declined.

It was one of the most interesting sleepless nights of my life soundproofing in the cabin wasn't great. I could hear them enjoying each other vocally as they romped about and at their noisy climax, I nearly popped too.

I lay in my bed that night with a raging hard-on hoping her friend would visit me wasn't the case. Following morning after her friend left she challenged me with.

"Are you not gay? I think you are!"

I tried to fob it off didn't want to go down that route.

"What makes you ask that?"

"There is a story going about one of your previous employer's 'office party' where you were set up in front of your colleagues with a blind date with a gay. Outcome, you went on to have a passionate and an athletic relationship with him."

"That was many years ago when I was in my early twenties, we had a fling with time Kevin and I went our own ways."

"I know what you went through, I have the same experience each time I meet someone. You always defend my reputation since long before I took over from my father as CEO last year. I don't care wither you are enlightened or not.

All I am saying is if you want to bring someone back I don't mind." Since that day we had an open understanding of each other.

"Did you get the documents and signatures?"

"Yes they are in the room safe."

"Happy birthday now go out and have a nice steak, Thailand style, on the company."

Coded but I knew what she meant, I had been mainly home alone or discreet about my relationships, changed job twice because of the fallout from my blind date.

Call ended I thought ok I will, I had been given the name of a pub that specialised in Asian meals.

Meal finished I was sitting alone in an almost empty bar not its usual buzz the local Army guys were on deployment. It was my 30th birthday and I had just closed a contract with a nice commission.

I was feeling good about my impending bonus not so good about reaching 30 that's life. Also I hadn't been laid for quite a while and had heard this is the place you go to if you wanted uncomplicated company.

No sign of that happening I discreetly scanned the booths for someone touting, then I caught someone's eyes watching me as they slowly walked towards me and sat down.

"You look as though you could do with some company, can I sit with you?"

Going down this route wasn't what I was looking for but he reminded me of my friend Kevin. It was then I thought 'fuck it any port in a storm.'

"Sure why not."

He invited me to call him Leo he was tall, light build, longish blond hair, infectious smile and a soft sexy voice, he wasn't a Leo to me more a Clio.

He chatted away his soft inviting voice had a comforting sexual undertone and was leaning against and periodically touching my leg sensually. I was twinging as my mind flashed back to my recent holiday in Manilla.

The group I went with had all gone on an overnight wildlife watching trip. Creepy jungle bugs at night not my thing. Alone I started to explore the local colourful culture as I walked down the infamous red light and party district of Bambang Street.

I was getting propositioned left right and centre by all including ladyboy's who were dolled up in their makeup and short figure hugging skirts. I was losing my confidence, I had never experienced or done anything like this before.

I saw an empty bar off to the left with only a couple of guys drinking and gambling.

I selected a table out of sight of the Street sat down with a local beer. I was recovering my composure when an 18 year old sat down beside me. They wore age badges, some local law or bar licence thing.

His English broken but explicit words took me by surprise.

"You want sex with me at your hotel?"

Typically as you would expect from a prude.

"No thank you I don't do gay things."

"Why you sit in gay bar then, do you not like me? I need money to go to engineering college."

My reply was too open; "NO! no I have never done that before, I wouldn't know what to do anyway."

"That's OK! I show you what to do I am good teacher."

Why I don't know but said OK!

By the time I had recovered from what I had agreed too we were walking into the reception area of the Radisson, nobody registered our presence a 29 year old with a badged 18 year old, its Manilla. By the time I was in my room I was seriously feeling good.

He undressed erotically in front of me making a show of the whole experience, then started to undress me equally erotically as he fondle me, when we were both starkers he started to body rub me until I was showing signs I was up for it.

Looked at me slowly lay on the bed and said "you want to photograph me?"

I did he reached out for me to join him took my phone still on video and laid it on the bedside table recording us now intimately and athletically fondling each other. From the recording we were vocal too, I may not have done it recently but it didn't take long before we were both ready for the main even.

Phone now on a shelf me on my back with a raging hard-on and him sitting on me cowboy style. Slowly he brought me on and on to a climax which was so intense that it felt and looked like a volcanic eruption.

After we recovered said.

"Again but me fucking you."

I was now kneeling with my hands on the headboard. It squeaked and groaned as he engaged his warm hands on my hips, thrill of it was overwhelming until he unloaded when it became sublime. Before we separated said.

"I can stay all night for a little bit more."

Not only did he stay the night but we were together for another day and night. $150; tour guide by day companion by night, best investment I ever made. During our tour one of his friends in a small back ally shop edited now five videos into a quality holiday memento.

This was the video I inadvertently mentioned to Carol after she started banging me she watched it intently then started to video us.

Leo brought me out my trance with "do you want to go to your room?"

I thought is this going to be a sequel and nodded we left together although it felt as though eyes were watching as we walked thought the town which was deserted. Arrived at the lodge hotel at least I was on the top floor overlooking a field no prying eyes.

I had to pay a visit bottle of wine takes its toll when I came out Leo was lying naked face down on the bed with his head in his hands looking up at me. He was alluring the way he looked seductively with his tight bubble butt and staring engrossingly at me as he moved to and fro, I undressed erotically as my friend from Manilla did.

His infectious smile loured me on until I stood their confirming I was ready and up for it he shimmed onto his knees and embraced me with his arms round my waist. We started to body rub each other it didn't take long before we were ready for the main event.

Kneeling on the bed with his hands on the backboard without hesitation or remorse I engaged slowly building up to my anticipated eruption as he wriggled tantalisingly in harmony enhancing my erotic feeling of my impending climax.

I could feel droplets of sweat run down my spine palms were sweating and slipping on Leo's hips my eruption announced my euphoric pleasure both our groans and moans became silent as we enjoyed the moment like two statues were frozen in time.

I lay back Leo turned leant over and rested his warm head on my sweat drenched chest gave me one of his infectious smiles as he started to run his finger over my chest.

After our deep breathing eased softly asked. "Do you want to know why I do this?"

"Yes."

"My parents both military I was the result of an impromptu liaison. My mother upped and left one day, I don't remember her then my father went on deployment. I was taken in by a family as a temporary arrangement but spent most of my life with them.

My father came back from time to time, last time I moved in with him into Army accommodation. It wasn't long before he was unhappy with my lifestyle I went to college and met a gay student much to my father's distain.

My father volunteered for a long term overseas posting and had to give up his Army accommodation, I was told I had to find new accommodation now I live in a homeless hostel or couch surf.

I ran out of money had to leave college without fixed accommodation I didn't qualify for any help. I am still looking for a job but without qualifications haven't found anyone who would employ me.

One night I was propositioned by a businessman, he was very nice to me, since then that's how I have funded myself."

I felt very guilty about what had happened to Leo. "You can stay here tonight if you want?"

He gave me one of his infectious smiles saying. "Yes I would like to."

We lay together with Leo's head resting in my arm, he started to seductively rub the inside of my leg nibble my nipples one at a time. I was totally turned on with it as his hand reached down and stroked me encouragingly which I responded to.

I lay back as he brought me on until I had one of my volcanic eruptions. He scooped up my cum rubbed it on his dick. I rolled over an invite which he took up until he climaxed. I lay their enjoying the slow drain as he moved alongside me putting his arm around me.

Morning arrived sun streaming blindingly in through the window. Suddenly the window started to vibrate as two Apache helicopters gave us a private display as the circled the hotel heading back to their base a few miles away.

Although we were both up for it I think we didn't want to spoil the success of last night's encounters. We showered together the cubicle was small but we enjoyed it.

Dried and dressed we went down to the refectory for breakfast it was one of those you sat on hard seats and could have five of anything out of the vending machines for £5. This was to be our farewell I had a destiny with a plane at Heathrow an hour's drive away.

Leo asked if I could take him to Heathrow where he would get a Tube into London, I didn't like to ask why I didn't think I would like the answer. We returned to my room, I paid him with a I feel sorry for you bonus he took one of my business cards out of my case asking if he could keep it. I said yes.

We drove up the M3 and M25 into Heathrow relaxingly chatting away as though we had known each other for a lifetime, maybe we did but just didn't know it. Hire car refuelled and returned we parted as he walked down the escalator to the Tube looked back with an infectious but somehow sad smile.

My plane landed at midday I headed off to the office to be interrogated by my CEO Carol when I arrived Katia was with her. The factory only worked a half day on a Friday the three of us went out for a late lunch, Katia always the inquisitor asked did I meet anyone interesting. I smiled saying "yes."

Katia couldn't contain herself with; "What's his name?"

"Leo, short for Leonardo."

Carol smiled at both of us. Over lunch I gave the debrief and Carol told me I had been made up to Company Secretary and given a bonus of 5% of the Company shares.

Carols father now held 30%, Carol 20%, company pension scheme 5%, individual employees 3%, remaining 37% was with the stock market but primarily owned by one pension fund.

The next few weeks we were busy setting up the order for the biggest long term order that we ever had which attracted a lot of attention after the press release.

Company stock market price surged almost doubling good thing for shareholders but high levels of stock trading meant someone was looking to take us over. Whoever it was would have recruited an insider, takeovers were Carol's field before joining her father's company.

The ongoing public interest was diverted when Carol and Katia's lifestyle including mine went public, someone had done a deep dive into our history produced photographs of Carol and me at the Thailand naturalist camp. Carol's father Edward intervened after this to defend his daughter.

This is why one Saturday night Carol and Katia were at my apartment discussing the impending take over. Katia wasn't interested and had spent most of the day on my computer in my study on her college thesis.

Doorbell rang Katia shouted "I will get it" then said loudly "come in Leo!" Carol looked at me, my heart skipped a beat as in walked Leo followed by Katia with her wide beaming smile which complimented her endearing petite Asian looks.

Leo looked stressed as he asked me in a subdued voice, head bowed with his infectious smile "can I stay with you for a few days?" Before I could say anything Katia added "yes you can!"

The doorbell rang again breaking the silent stalemate, our phoned-in meal had arrived.

Katia adding. "We now have four for dinner tonight, Leo help me serve our meal." The two of them trotted off into the kitchen, we could hear the plates clink as Carol said "since you agree with Edward's and my plan let's let him do it."

"Ok."

Katia's and Leo's magic turned the table into a feast. After a few glasses of wine Katia started her inquisition of Leo "so what happened to you in London."

"My friend Arnold got me a job in a night club in Kensington as a waiter, we only wore white speedos, deck shoes and wrist cuffs. The gay punters loved it and groping us, their gratuities were very good. I started to go to their private parties where we were paid to do the business and filmed doing it.

A party was raided by the Police and Immigration Officers we were all arrested and taken to be interviewed at Paddington Green. Once they had confirmed I was legal their interrogation changed to did I know any illegals or under age staff being employed. As I didn't they let us go with a 'leave town' type warning.

I didn't know where to go, my father didn't want to know me or my mother she had remarried and started a new life. I remembered the business card I had, this address was on it here I am."

Katia put her arm round Leo in a motherly way as did Carol, he seemed to perk up back to his old self as I remembered him. Katia and Leo cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher then Carol asked "what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

After the girls left Leo sat down on the couch beside me, looking sad, I put my arm round him as he lay his head on my chest and said. "What I told the girls was correct but I missed out we weren't the target of the police raid it was a group of politicians who were up to something. It all got hushed up, well at least for the moment.

Leo wanted to couch surf I let him and went to bed about half an hour later I felt someone climb in alongside me I put my arm around him the booze and today's events took its toll, we both fell asleep.

The phone alarm on my computer in the study went off. I went through recognised Carol's number switched on the video, all I had on was shorts Carol and Katia had matching more or less see-through short nighties on that I had bought them for their birthday's.

Edward joined explaining a story had just broken about Leo's background and escapade in London, it wasn't any old politicians but the Minister and his Deputy who had passed me on that military road two months ago, linking events to last night and the impending takeover.

Leo walked in at that point with only a towel wrap on that Carol had bought me in Thailand. Katia put everything in context asking "you two, been banging each other as well last night?" Carol added "in all probability is what the papers are going to say; what do we tell them?"

"I think we should tell them 'yes' give them nowhere to go."

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers
12