A Stranger, My Wife and I Pt. 02

Story Info
Yamar impregnated Gwen and kept fucking her.
1.9k words
3.74
32.2k
39
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 1 month since Yamar came to our house now, yet i kept getting a strong erection with the thought of him and Gwen from that night.

With no questions asked, i and Gwen kept making passionate love during the night and even though we kept using condoms, we still enjoyed ourselves until the 1st week of the next month.

I got back from work on that very Tuesday evening, got inside the house only to find a sad look on Gwen's face sitting on the couch.

I immediately went to her and started enquiring what the issue was but she felt hesitant. I had to console her that there was no problem on earth that can't be solved through love before she opened up to me and that explanation crushed me like a moving train even though I was sitting on our couch in the living room.

Gwen opened up to me that she was pregnant. I was happy at first but later took a pulse when i remembered that it was not possible as we had been using condoms successfully during sex. That was when i started asking the how-did-it- happen questions.

The first statement that came out of Gwen was that she was sorry, followed by "you caused it" accusations to me.

Gwen said she had been having sex with Yamar in four days of the week for the past 4 weeks now whenever I was at work.

I was about to explode when she asked me to calm down so as not to call the neighbor's attention.

Knowing fully well that I opened the doors to this, I had to keep calm and seek more explanation to which she fully started sharing.

Gwen said that the day she got pregnant was the very first day that Yamar came to our house and had sex with her as she was on her most fertile period. "But he wore a condom" I interrupted but she said no. She said that Yamar only wore a condom when i was aware but that Yamar had fucked her so hard twice that evening before I got home from picking up those documents. She said Yamar looked like a gentleman when he came and she offered him a drink and they started having scanty conversations while watching musical videos on Tv. That Yamar started commenting on her beauty and how the skirt and cloths she wore promoted her beauty. That was when she began to blush and loosened up. Yamar now sat close to her and held her jaw softly while telling her how lucky her husband was. Gwen said his words melted her and before she knew it, Yamar's palm was on her laps moving under her skirt towards her panties but she quickly held his hand and requested that they waited for me to return first, but Yamar said he could not wait. She said Yamar told her one thing that broke her resolve when he told her that I had given him the go-ahead to make himself comfortable with her which was true because I had also told her to entertain Yamar. So with that, Gwen let go of herself totally to him. She said Yamar was so skillful with his tongue, hands and fingers. Yamar started caressing her thighs gently all the way to her pant and slided her pant to the side while he started finger-fucking her already soaked pussy.

Yamar kneeled in front of her while she was sitting on the couch and spread her legs and started sucking on her clitoris through her shifted pant which sent her waves of orgasms. She said she was still in the middle of the orgasmic release when she felt Yamar already penetrating her pussy but she could not object or say a word as she was still in the orgasmic realm. By the time she recovered, Yamar had penetrated her with multiple long strokes and that was when she realised that Yamar was not wearing a condom.

She said, she immediately started pleading with Yamar to please pull out of her as she could get pregnant even if she was not to worry about STDs but Yamar again conquered her by telling her that he was sterile and could not impregnate a lady.

Yamar fucked her till she started having another orgasm and during that time Yamar also released his sterile sperm deep into her womb and relaxed a bit for her to calm down before pulling out his cock which was almost same as mine from her pussy.

Still with her skirt on her waist and her pant still shifted on her, she walked to the bathroom to wash up and took of her pant as it was wet. she was walking out of the bathroom to go put on another pant. But as she walked out of the bathroom, there was Yamar waiting by the bathroom door for her to come out. When he saw her exposed ass and pussy with her skirt rolled up to her waist in other not to get wet during her washing, Yamar held on to her waist from behind and before she could say a word, Yamar inserted his cock into her from behind while bending her down as if to touch her knees while standing and started fucking her again. She said Yamar fucked her that way and pushed her to the wall and fucked her again as if he was fucking his wife.

She said, she was already enjoying the fucking and just as she was about adjusting herself, she lost her balance and there she was on the floor with Yamar lying on her exposed ass. Again Yamar held his cock and guided it into her soaked open pussy and started fucking her from behind vigorously while lying down. It wasn't long before her pussy walls started contrasting and gripping Yamar's cock as she started having another wave of orgasm and that was when Yamar held on to her waist and also started dumping his seeds again into her womb. She said they stayed that way on the ground for a while before getting up to go wash up themselves.

She said they finished and came back to the couch to sit and watch movie before I returned after 35 minutes of their sex.

She finished narrating the whole events that happened expecting that I would be so mad instead she saw that I was so turned on and she could see it from the bulge in front of my trouser. I also felt streams of precum running inside my trouser as I was so high in horny state. I couldn't help myself with the series of thoughts in my head pertaining that very day from her very red pussy lips when i was going down on her and how i had sucked out another man's sperm from her pussy.

There i was, thinking that Yamar had fucked her for the very first time that night when i got back but I was wrong as Yamar had fucked her seriously twice before my return.

I had to ask her what happened when I was asleep to which she narrated again. She said after we all layed on the bed after sex that night with herself in the middle with no panties, she started feeling fingers on her nipple and pussy lips simultaneously. She opened her eyes only to see that it was Yamar initiating his moves right with me lying beside her. She tried to resist but her pussy was speaking another language. She looked at me and saw that i was fully asleep as i was heavily snoring which gave him more reasons to keep fingering her pussy. Yamar rolled her from my chest onto her back and opened her fine legs to reveal her soaked pussy.

She saw that Yamar's cock was rock-hard and he was stroking on it preparing to penetrate her and that was when she started trying to wake me up by tugging on my hand but I didn't wake up. She had told Yamar to put on a condom as i could wake up and not be happy that he was not putting on a condom but he just ignored her and told her to remember he was sterile. Even as Yamar was fucking her, she kept tugging on me hoping that i would wake up but I didn't and that again gave Yamar the courage to keep fucking her with long and short jabbing strokes which made her moan and yelped for a long period before she started having another episode of orgasmic release. Yamar fucked her raw for some minutes more before dumping his seeds again into her pussy making it the 3rd time that night that Yamar had breeded her with his supposed sterile sperm.

After Yamar had released his sperm into her, she had to quickly go into the bathroom to wash herself while guiding her pussy with her hands so that his sperm would not leak onto the bed or floor.

Gwen said she was so surprised how far i slept that night as Yamar fucked her twice again after that in various positions.

It was immediately after he had finished fucking her and they both cleaned up that he woke me up saying he was about to leave with Gwen pretending to be asleep beside me.

She said she slept till noon the next day after I had gone to work only to be woken by her phone call from Yamar.

Yamar called to check up on her and also started telling her how sweet and sexy she was and how he would like to try it again.

He also asked her if she told me about the whole sex and no condom but she told him no which gave him more conviction that she liked it all.

She said Yamar had been coming to the house every Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays to fuck her when i was at work as he always drove past our bus stop when going for his business.

He would fuck her for two hours on those days before my return and that was the reasons why i always met her sleeping because she had been used by Yamar. The only days she would not sleep were the days that Yamar did not come to fuck her.

After hearing the whole ordeal, I realized that I had exposed her to the situation at hand. I gave Yamar the go-ahead, I also gave Gwen the go-ahead, I also did give Yamar my wife's number. Although they broke the condom rules, I would have to deal with the situation on ground by accepting it as it is. She was pregnant and I can not complain because the whole word including our families would know what we had done.

Gwen refused to do a termination as she had been wanting a child and to add more injury, Yamar kept coming to our house when I was at work to fuck my wife and sometimes when i was at home he would call to say he was coming. After he had come, he would take my wife to our bedroom and fuck her so much with me hearing her moaning and yelping and the sound of his balls slapping her ass.

Yamar stopped coming when Gwen was almost about to give birth and we didn't hear from him till now. His phone lines are not available.

I look at Roselyne our daughter and smile thanking God that Yamar did not take my wife from me or should i not call her our daughter. But we love her so much and the love between Gwen and I is now even stronger than before.