A Strip Club Visit to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GOD. Yesss! Don't stop!" She moaned - rather loudly. Her grinding became furious - the couch was groaning under each powerful grind. Her moans became louder; frantic, even. Anyone hearing this would have legitimately assumed we were having full-on sex. Close, but not quite. And somehow, that was erotic.

Finally, breathlessly, she whispered in my ear "Don't tell anybody." About what? This dance? It was edgy - perhaps bending the rules...but we hadn't broken any. And then I knew what she was talking about.

Her hand reached inside my boxer briefs to grab my cock. It welcomed the warmth of her hand on its bare skin as she pulled it out and let it protrude out from under my boxer briefs. I noticed a trail of precum clinging from my cock to her hand. Paying the precum no mind, she grabbed the head of my cock and strategically placed the waist band of my boxer briefs to hold the raging erection in place. The head of my cock and a good portion of the shaft were now exposed. I saw a hungry look in her eyes in that moment - as if nothing in the world could get between her and my cock.

This was definitely breaking the rules, but in the heat of the moment, I could care less. Somehow, breaking the rules made it even hotter. The edginess of the dance had been exhilarating...but breaking the rules seemed downright erotic.

She wasted no words after exposing my cock - she simply placed her wet pussy over my shaft and began to slide back and forth. The wet friction of it gliding back and forth over my shaft was electrifying.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck" I moaned, melting back into the couch. She gave only lusty moans in response. I barely noticed, truthfully. All I could think of was the wet, warm sensation of her pussy sliding up and down my shaft. "I can feel the inner parts of her pussy, and her lips draping over my shaft. This is almost as good as being inside of her..." I thought to myself. It was like nothing I had ever felt. But it still wasn't as good as when her sliding brought her pussy up to the head of my cock and engulfed it.

When her pussy slid up to the head of my cock, I could see it disappear under the folds of her outer pussy lips. It was pure ecstasy - a sight I'll never forget. But each time I watched the tip of my cock disappear in this manner, it would shortly reappear as she slid back down. The tip of my cock never slid inside of her - not really. I could see the glistening trail that her sopping wet pussy left on my shaft each time she made this motion.

I was close to cumming - the sensations were pure pleasure. Everything - the sights, sounds, and touches. Her body sliding back and forth, her moans...the unbelievable wetness and warmth of her.

By this point, I knew what was about to occur. With a grunt, I placed my hands on her hip to push her away and grunted "I'm gonna cum..."

To my surprise, she replied "Please...", positioned her pussy directly over the tip of my penis, and started grinding into me with a renewed vigor. Before, I hadn't wanted to spurt my juices all over the outside of her pussy. But when I realized she wanted me to do just that, my apprehension shifted to relish. Thoughts of my own juices being spread on my pelvis by her pussy lips consumed me.

With a groan, I leaned forward and came. Hard. Wave after wave of semen spurted out. As if to encourage me, she placed her hands on my chin, leaned forward, and looked into my eyes. "Yes, honey. Just like that...fuck yes..."

As she held me, she continued to grind. The wetness of her combined with the prodigious cum I just produced allowed her to easily glide back and forth over my dick.

Finally, slowly, her grinds began to subside. As they did, I became acutely aware of the thumping sensation of my heart beating loudly in my chest.

"Oh...my...GAWD. That was fucking amazing." She said, standing up. As she stood up, she reached between her legs with a napkin she somehow managed to grab from somewhere, and wiped my juices from her.

I laid there for a moment, beyond satisfied but breathlessly tired. "Holy fuck. It WAS hot. Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

"Honestly, you sexy stud, I lost track of the songs you were turning me on so much. $240?"

It sounded like a steal to me. I could've sworn we were in there for hours. I added a $80 tip for good measure, and handed to her the cash.

Amber grabbed it, quickly verified its count, and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Honey, I hope that you come back and we do it again."

"My god", I thought, "I'll be here tomorrow and every day thereafter it was so hot."

As if thinking the same thought, Amber stopped me just before I pulled up my pants and left the room. Thoughtfully, she turned to me and said "You know...my girlfriend Jade and I are working tomorrow night. It's Sunday, so it'll be slow. Jade would love to do a double-dance...and because it's Sunday, we can get away with a lot more..."

"Get away with more?" I thought wryly. I was sure what I was doing Sunday - I was going to live out a fantasy and have sex with a stripper, in a strip club. Two strippers, to be precise. With a knowing smile I told Amber "Well then. I pretty much have to swing by tomorrow. Tell Jade that I look forward to meeting her." I couldn't help but notice Amber's satisfied smile as she collected her things and put her clothes back on. With a smile of my own, I left.

As I stalked out of the main lounge area and out of the club, I avoided any eye contact. Surely, one of the patrons had heard us - I could not bear to meet a knowing look. If even if they hadn't heard us, they probably could notice an erection still protruding from my pants surrounded by a dark, wet area.

Leaving the club, I drove home. The drive was filled with the vivid memories of Amber. She had truly given me a night to remember. I had only expected a lap dance - not some erotic fantasy I had not even known I had. As I got home, I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. Thoughts of Amber and her once-in-a-lifetime lap dance consumed me. Those thoughts only gave way to curious musings of what I was going to do with both Amber and Jade. Needing some relief - and remembering the epic lap dance - I masturbated in the shower and finally found some sleep.

Sunday was agony. 11 PM - the time I planned on going to the strip club - could not arrive fast enough. Spending all day wondering how my fantasy would play out, 11 PM did finally arrive. Armed with ample cash to pay two strippers to have fun with, I again arrived at the club.

Wearing much the same clothing as before, I repeated the process of parking, walking unimpressed into the club, and again paying the entrance fee. "Deja vu" I thought to myself.

Walking in this time, though, there was no athletic black woman gyrating on stage. Instead, it was Amber herself. "Good timing", I thought to myself. She must have just started - she hadn't even taken off her top yet. Not usually one for sitting near the stage and handing one dollar bills to the dancer, I decided to make an exception. So, I went and broke a few $20's with the bar and sat down in the chairs directly adjacent the stage.

Being Sunday, it was dead. There was only one other patron - an older man with a grey ponytail. Just shy of 30, fit, and handsome, all of the strippers noticed me walk in. Most of them - save Amber and the lady talking to the other patron - were sitting down, on their phones, looking bored until I walked in. Presumably, dances with me were preferable to the alternative.

Amber, too, noticed me sit down in front of the stage. Her eyes met mine as she gyrated her ass on the pole. She was again wearing a matching top and bottom, but white rather than blue this time. The smile she gave me hinted at the fun yet to come.

Almost as if on cue, she grabbed her breasts with her hands, turned around, and stuck her ass out at me. She then deftly pulled the lace that secured her top, and let it slide down. Again turning around, she gave me a full glimpse of her full breasts. "That smile...it's so wicked" I thought. This woman was a goddess.

Pinching her nipples up and out, she fixated her glance on me. I smiled back. Normally, I've noticed that even in fully-nude clubs, strippers take a few songs on stage to remove all of their clothing. The more-shy ones, I've noticed, sometimes don't remove their bottoms at all. Those women I feel bad for - it doesn't seem like they want to be there, and they aren't enjoying their job. Even if these women ask me for a dance, I politely decline.

But the woman dancing was Amber, and shortly after removing her top, she also removed her bottom. After kicking the clothes to the side, she laid down on stage, raised her legs, and gave me a spread-eagle view of her. I placed a few dollars next to her to let her know that I was enjoying the show - even though she already knew.

The sight of her labia and clitoris were just as erotic as before. After a shake of her legs, she placed her calves on my shoulders and pulled me towards her. Amber wasn't shy, but even by her standards, her next move was raunchy.

With my face only feet away from her pussy, she stuck two fingers into her pussy and began sliding them in and out for all in the lounge to see as she bucked her hips up into my face. "Holy fuck" I thought. I was fairly sure this was beyond some limit - not that I minded. I was enjoying watching the length of her fingers moving and out of her. I'd never watched a woman masturbate in-person, before. "Must be my freebie fantasy for the night", I mused. To encourage her, I again placed a few dollar bills next to her. When the movement of her fingers began to produce moist, wet sounds, I laid several more dollar bills next to her.

I had to assume that Amber knew that masturbating on stage was beyond a threshold, even if the only two clientele in presence didn't mind. That's because she didn't do it long before rolling over on stage to her hands and knees before again pushing her ass very close to my face.

"Dammit, this woman is just tempting me to lick her..." I thought.

Before long, she rolled over yet again and pushed me back in the chair and sat in my lap.

"Why hello again" she purred.

Acutely aware of her bare pussy resting on my already-raging erection, I smiled at her and simply echoed back "Why hello."

"I've gotta work the stage for the next few songs...but then you, me, and Jade should head back to the VIP room."

"Of course." Watching her masturbate, I had momentarily forgotten about Jade. I wondered which of the ladies I saw when I walked in was Jade.

"Would you mind sticking around on stage while i dance? I'll give you a preview of what's to come..."

"Why, of course! I thought you'd never ask." Satisfied with my response, she loped from the stage, sat on my lap, and began grinding into me. The familiar feel of her bare pussy trying to engulf my cock through barriers of clothing came back.

Even so, Amber had a few tricks up her sleeve. She beckoned me to stand as she hopped off of the stage. Placing her ass firmly next to my crotch, she bent over and began sliding her ass up and down my crotch. I had no doubt that she could feel my erection as she slid up and down. And I also had no doubt that she liked that feeling.

Before long, she also forcefully began bucking her ass back into me with each slide. If there were more clientele, I would have been shy. But being as empty as it was, I leaned into her bucking so she wouldn't knock me over. Her up and down movement felt extraordinary.

Through my erection, I could feel her entire pussy. As the motion started, I could feel her clitoris on me. Mid-slide, I could feel her outer pussy lips draping over my erection. By the end, my erection was securely fastened between her two ass cheeks. It was this motion, over and over. Throughout, I continued to place dollar bills on stage with a free hand. Rather brazenly at some point, I had placed my hands on her ass to brace against her forceful bucking. I figured that, too, was probably beyond a threshold...but she seemed to enjoy it.

"Fuck. This is good...and she's doing it in public. What will she do in private?" I wondered.

Apparently, enough time had passed that Amber was no longer on the hook to be on stage. Gathering her things - and her money - Amber said "Stay here honey...Jade and I will come grab you in a moment."

Doing as told, I sat down and watched the next dancer come on stage. She was a very sexy white woman of a darker complexion in her 30's. She looked almost bored as she got on stage and began to dance. Wearing pink lingerie and matching leggings, she took her time in removing her top. Still, I enjoyed the show. To thank her for her time, I placed the remainder of my one dollar bills on stage.

It wasn't long after that Amber came sauntering over with a lady who must have been Jade. I sure hoped that it was Jade, because my night was about to get better if it was. This woman was a short, very young asian woman probably not yet 20. She was wearing a black top, black skirt, and matching heels. Less curvy than Amber, but of a similar height, she was thin-yet-fit. "A very stereotypical name - Jade" I thought to myself wistfully.

"Jade, this is the one I told you about".

"It is Jade!" I thought to myself. I also wondered how much Amber told her. Jade's playful response left little doubt: "He IS handsome! So, I heard you two had fun last night! Amber said you were coming back tonight and that we should all get a dance together. She also said that because it's Sunday, she could show me why everyone says she's the best lap dancer here." Jade was bubbly, and seemed to follow Amber's lead - almost like a protege.

If I wasn't turned on before, I was now. I could feel an erection stiffening under my pants. "Why yes, I did promise Amber. Just so you know, it was an AMAZING dance last night. I can't think of anything that could top it." It wasn't true, obviously. But I wanted to see her response.

With a bubbly giggle, she looked at Amber and said "Oh, I think that we can think of something. Let's go see, shall we?"

Trying not to be too forward, I smiled, laughed, and then replied "Yes - let's go see. Well ladies, shall we do the $40 VIP dance?"

It was Amber who responded this time: "You got me all turned on up on the stage - again - and I need to go take care of it. I wasn't going to accept anything but a VIP dance from you." With her signature wicked smile, she grabbed my hand, turned around, and began to walk towards the VIP room.

Just like that, the three of us were walking to the VIP room. Yet again, I admired Amber's form walking in front of me. This time, however, I got to admire Jade's form, as well. Her too-short skirt couldn't hide black panties underneath as her skirt whisked side-to-side, and the subtle curves of her legs were magnificent.

After pushing aside multiple curtains, Amber led us to the very back corner of the VIP room. Opening and closing a final curtain, she looked to Jade and I. Motioning to the couch, Amber said "Okay, just like yesterday. Get comfortable, have fun. Go ahead and take off your belt. Those buckles make nude lap dances...less fun."

"Heh, wouldn't want that" I admitted. I again lounged back in the sofa. Like the one from last night, it was comfortable. This one, however, was more private.

Part of me secretly hoped that prior to the dance, Jade would remove her panties but not her skirt as she stripped naked. Yet another fantasy of mine. But I shouldn't get greedy, so I never voiced it.

Giggling and playful, both women removed their heels before turning to each other to peel each other's clothes, one-by-one. "Holy fuck that's hot" I thought. They laughed and smiled throughout the ordeal.

I realized then that these women actually were looking forward to this - they weren't just pretending. I had drank in Amber earlier, so this time I looked to Jade as she stood naked adjacent to Amber. She was slim, but sexy. Her breasts were small, but very perky. Darker-than-expected nipples protruded from them. And, unlike Amber, she was not completely clean-shaven. Her kitty was almost devoid of any hairs, save for a landing strip comprised of only a few hairs. I found the juxtaposition of her pubic hairs with Amber's clean-shaven look erotic. Even more erotic was the juxtaposition of Amber's curvy frame and Jade's petite build.

I had fully expected them to both somehow dance on me. In retrospect, I wasn't sure how, but I expected it nonetheless. It was a surprise to me, then, when Amber directed me to lay down on the couch. Once in a position that satisfied her, she straddled me in cowgirl position. Turning to her left, she looked at Jade and purred "Come here Jade, and have some fun."

Jade did as instructed, and almost-skipped over to Amber. Even as Amber began grinding her bare pussy on the erection protruding through my pants, she turned her head to Jade...and began to kiss her! A deep, full kiss, too. I certainly wasn't expecting it, but I didn't mind. Jade met Amber's kiss by placing one of her hands on one of Amber's breasts. If just to remind them that I was there, I then placed my own hand over the hand Jade was using to fondle Amber's breast. Afterwards, I leaned my head forward ever-so-slightly and enjoyed the sight of Jade fondling Amber while Amber gave me a lap dance.

But Amber, ever the sex goddess, placed a free hand between her legs, and started to rub her clit side to side. It was then that I began to suspect that Amber wanted a threesome with Jade and was using me as a pretext. Even if it was true, I didn't mind. It sure did seem like Amber was the center of attention, though...

"Holy fuck", I moaned. Not afraid of anyone hearing us, I moaned as I saw fit. As if in response, Amber began to moan between kisses with Jade.

Watching the two women kiss, I placed my hands on Amber's hips and matched the back-and-forth rhythm of her hips. "This is going well", I thought ruefully.

At first, Jade's groping of Amber seemed unsure; shy even. I began to suspect she had never actually touched Amber. Eventually though, she found her groove (as they say). Where Jade's caresses had once been unsure, they eventually became assertive. Jade - being a woman herself - knew how to please a woman. Her deft caresses had Amber's nipples standing stiff. Not for the last time that night, I reflected "I really am a lucky guy". It was intensely erotic watching Jade grope Amber's breast as they kissed...all while Amber straddled me.

Something seemed to turn on in Jade as her hand cupped Amber's breast. All at once, her pawing of Amber's tit turned to Jade pinching a nipple and walking her hips forward towards Amber. Never one to be shy, Amber placed a hand palm-up under Jade's kitty and immediately began sliding a finger back and forth on the outside of Jade's lips. Jade's moans indicated that Amber knew what she was doing.

It wasn't long before Jade pushed her hips even closer towards Amber who; in turn, fully inserted a finger into Jade. To give Amber a better angle, Jade took her left foot and placed it on the couch next to my head. Her leg was thus propped up to give Jade better access to finger her deeply. I again began to suspect I was merely their play-thing, only an appetizer of the main meal. They were passionately enjoying each other - almost seeming to have forgotten about me (although Amber continued grinding into me.)

Nonetheless, I was enjoying Amber's bare pussy drenching the crotch of my pants as she slid back and forth. Was it Jade turning her on much, or me? Or the fact it was a three-way "lap dance"? Regardless, I was enjoying myself.

Watching the women, I couldn't help but notice Jade's foot holding her weight next to me. "It is a sexy little foot", I thought. Somehow emboldened by the moaning and wet, squishy noises of Amber fingering Jade, I propped myself up on my elbows and positioned myself to kiss Jade's foot.