A Stud is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way!! 250, you'll pass out before that," I replied.

"Well then lets see who's right stud," said Maddie who renewed her efforts to stuff still more of my oversized cock into her dripping pussy.

Now I always loved a challenge and I was certainly up for this one. Up until I had taken it easy allowing Maddie time to get use to my size but enough was enough it was time for Maddie to feel the real power of a 14 inch cock.

As Maddie released her grip on the bar to give her hands a rest I took the opportunity to grab her tiny waist tightly and pull her onto my cock even harder.

"Ouch! That hurt big guy take it easy tiger," begged Maddie a little surprised by my sudden thrusting.

"Uh Uh baby sorry but the games about to change," I replied.

As Maddie rested her hands on my abs her biceps squeezed her massive tits together showcasing the most glorious rack I had seen in many a day.

"How big baby?" I asked.

"How big?" replied Maddie unsure of what I was getting at.

"Yeah, how big are those puppies, you know your tits, how big are they?" I questioned again this time grabbing two handfuls of titflesh to ensure she understood.

"Oh these, mmmmm let me see last I was fitted fro a bra they were 38EE, how that sound?" giggled Maddie now holding my hands even tighter on her tits.

"Awesome baby, truly awesome," I said pulling her closer to me so that I could reach up with my mouth to suck her erect nipples.

But enough of this I thought back to the real action.

"Hang on baby this is going to be one hell of a ride," I challenged Maddie.

"OK stud, let's have it ALL," begged Maddie who was now reaching up to the bar.

I didn't hold back and began to thrust my cock up to meet her downward thrusts which were now even more. I must admit that I was surprised that she was able to take as much of my cock as she already was. My cock seemed to fill an enormous gap between her thighs. With five inches still not firmly embedded in her it looked like she was squatting on a beer can the only difference being that she had a full nine inches inside her.

I was really going to town now thrusting my cock up to meet her pounding pussy. I was surprised that as she heaved herself up she actually sucked me up with her until my buttocks left the bench. God she was tight and strong to boot.

Maddie was now groaning loudly as she endeavored to take even more of my cock. Her breathing was heavy, her massive tits freely bouncing from side to side and her forehead covered in sweat from the effort. Likewise I was in a lather of sweat. My abs glistening with beads of perspiration.

"Oh god Brad, I'm not sure I can take any more, help me, please help," grunted Maddie through clenched teeth.

"Sure baby, hold on tight here's what I want you too do. Pull yourself right up so that only the head of my cock is in you and when I say no I want you let go with your hands and drop your full weight onto me, do you understand?" I asked.

Maddie just nodded unable to speak.

"OK lets go," I instructed.

Maddie heaved herself up higher and higher slowly extricating herself from me inch by thick inch until finally the full 12 inches of my shaft was reveled covered in Maddie's juices.

"Ready baby? This may hurt a little," I lied knowing full well that this was going to hurt more than just a little but then again after the initial pain the sensation would be unbelievable.

"NOW!!" I screamed to Maddie.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! God, fuck, shit, you're splitting me in two, NOOOOO!!! YESSSSSS, arrhhhh yes......" squealed Maddie.

I couldn't believe it but Maddie had done what seemed impossible she had taken all of my colossal cock all 14 fucking inches of it. She collapsed forward coming to rest on my torso her big boobs squashed against me. I ran my hand slowly along her back until I reached her tight ass which was so firm and tiny. She raised her head her dreamy brown eyes locking on mine her mouth slightly ajar her breathing slowing.

"Don't you even think about moving you big stud. Let me get used this thing for a minute will you," pleaded Maddie.

"Sure baby. I gotta say that was amazing," I replied.

Without warning Maddie pulled herself up my torso and slowly ran her tongue up my neck and chin until her lips reached mine whereupon she planted the wettest hottest kiss on me that I had ever felt. As our lips and tongues explored each other I slowly began to thrust my hips rhythmically fucking Maddie's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice, real nice, just take it easy big boy you know you've got a real pussy killer there and after all that I don't' want to die before I get off on that monster," said Maddie now responding to my thrusts by grinding her ass back onto me.

"OK Maddie, how are we going to do this? How do you want me to fuck you?" I said bluntly.

"Let me see, from behind, yeah do me doggie style. How's that sound?" giggled Maddie.

"Oh you've read my mind baby, that's my all time favorite position. Let me up and hop on the bench," I eagerly replied already lifting her up off me.

Maddie eased herself off me and stood beside me allowing me to stand up. Maddie couldn't help herself, she reached over and tugged my cock a few times.

"I still can't believe I had ALL of that in me," laughed Maddie.

"Baby you may have had it in you but now your going to get well and truly fucked by it so get on the bench," I directed.

Maddie was so hot. She straddled the bench and lent forward her big tits hanging down towards the padding her back arched her tight tiny ass invitingly sticking up in the air almost daring me to fuck it.

I stepped in behind her and placed my hands on her waist surprised that my hands weren't that far from fully encompassing her waist.. I placed my cock between her ass cheeks and slowly slide it up and up so that she could feel its immense length.

"Oooooh baby that feels nice, real nice. Do you think I can take it again?" asked Maddie.

"Honey, not taking it is not an option so hang on tight here it comes," I panted.

I placed the peach sized head at the entrance to her pussy and in one thrust inserted the head and a full five inches of cock. God she was so wet and hot from earlier that this meet with little resistance in fact all it did was cause her to sigh and moan. I spent the next few minutes easing in the five inches.

As I did I noticed Maddie looking at her heart rate monitor.

"220, 225, 230.... " Counted Maddie.

I couldn't help but think that her rate was a direct reflection of the pounding I was giving her. The more cock she had and the harder I pounded the higher went her heart rate.

With 10 solid inches of hot cock well and truly in her Maddie was going wild. Her head was rocking from side to side, her back arched up and down her ass ground hard against me and she routinely played with her tits as I fucked her long and hard.

Finally with one huge thrust I from hit home and buried my cock up to the hilt in her hot pussy my big balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh shit Brad tell its all in I can't take any more of huge cock," gasped Maddie.

"Sure is honey, it's all in and now I'm going fuck you so hard," I replied.

"Oh yes honey fuck my little pussy, fuck me real hard, oh shit you're so huge," groaned Maddie.

I proceeded to ease Maddie forward before simultaneously pulling her back and thrusting my cock forward nailing her with my giant cock until my balls slapped hard into her.

"How's that baby, is that hard enough for you," I boasted.

"NO, fuck me harder I need you to fuck me harder. I need ...." Her voiced trailed off as she appeared to be nearing yet another violent climax.

"Are you cumming honey, am I making you cum am I? Please tell," I asked.

"Oh shit, fuck, of course I'm fucking cumming can't you tell, oh god yeah," screamed Maddie now playing with her clit as I pounded her hard.

As I fucked her harder I could feel a stirring in my balls as cum began its long journey up my shaft towards an inevitable eruption. My cock throbbed even harder as I furiously fucked Maddie. All thought of being gentle with her had long gone and I was like a fucking machine mercilessly hell bent on one thing and one thing alone which was to fuck her to a standstill and then deliver to her the biggest load of cum ever.

Maddie was close to passing out. He body was wracked with involuntary spasms. Her language was almost indecipherable her voice guttural and she spoke in single words as her ability to speak in sentences had gone.

"Fuck, god, harder, no, yes, more, need, please...." Echoed random words from a girl clearly distressed but at the same time in undeniable pleasure.

"Baby, we're almost there, almost baby. Where do you want me to come baby, where?" I asked barely holding back the wave of cum that was now building like a tidal wave inside me.

"Everywhere......" was all she could manage.

And so it was. After a few more thrusts I grabbed my cock with my right hand and furiously pumped it before watching it erupt like a geyser. Long ropes of thick white cum arched through the air before falling back to earth where it impacted on Maddie's back splattering her muscular back with hot cum. Load after load followed some reaching her blonde hair others adding to pool of cum that drained into the small of her back. After blowing a dozen streams of cum onto Maddie's back I eased her over holding back the final few loads for her beautiful tits and gorgeous face.

Maddie just lay there smiling cupping her massive tits in her hands cum drenched flesh spilling out of them as I drained the final juice from my cock.

Maddie was a spent force, plastered front and back with my cum all she could do was raise her right arm whereupon she uttered her last words before passing out.

"260..." her faint voice trailed off.

Shit 260, no wonder she passed out, poor thing. I covered her in a towel and called an ambulance as I was unable to get her to regain consciousness. She was breathing OK but I wanted to be sure that she was going to be alright.

I waited for the ambulance outside and showed them to where Maddie was.

The poor ambulance guys were stunned by what they saw.

"What happened here?" one asked.

"Well she's been working out on those bars there and I guess it was all a little too much for her.

"But she's naked," the other said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and asked them to take good care of her.

As I watched the ambulance disappear I got a tap on the shoulder. It was the college head Ms Sexton.

"Brad I want to see you in my office, now!" demanded Ms Sexton.

Ms Sexton was about 44 both in age and bra size. She was a hard core take no prisoners type of lady. She was very attractive, at least I thought so but she hid that beauty under a veil of ruthless authority but even then looking at her something stirred in my groin looking at her large breasts strain the shirt she was wearing. I couldn't be sure but I think she stole a glance at my groin as she turned. I knew then that I would have her. The image of her bending over her desk begging me to fuck her with my "donkey cock" as she would call it was overwhelming. Before going to her office I worded up a mate of mine to get a video camera and meet near Ms Sexton's office. He just smiled knowing full well what I had I mind.

So you see there is more to this story so if you want to hear about Brad and Ms Sexton please vote, leave a comment or best of all some feedback.

12