A Student Earns Money For Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they damp?" Tracy asked while still kissing Max.

"Yes." Sofia paused while she ran her thumb over the inside gusset. "More wet than damp."

Tracy looked at her. "You've done that to me, my lovely step-daughter."

Sofia took in the aroma of Tracy's sex. "I aim to please."

"Can't wait to see what those wide lips of yours can do to me, darling." Tracy still sat back on dad's lap but widened her legs so that they hung either side of dad's thighs. "First, take off my stockings."

Although Sofia had not come across a dominant woman before, she didn't mind this experience. By having her stepmom in charge, it seemed to dissolve all responsibility from Sofia concerning her dad being in the room. Decisions were taken out of her hands. She trusted Tracy to guide her.

She removed Tracy's suspenders even though her fingers made contact with her father's legs. Sofia cast aside any thoughts about dad and rolled down Tracy's stockings and took off the high heels. The way Tracy watched Sofia scan Tracy's open-leg-slut position, sent a thrill through Sofia. Her shaved pussy glistened, her labia swollen. Max unclipped his wife's suspenders.

Tracy got off his lap. "Come and lie on the bed, Sofia."

They held hands and lay next to each other at the head of the bed. Sofia slid her hand down across Tracy's chest, stomach and down to her pussy. Tracy did the same and took off Sofia's panties. They caressed each other's pussy lips. Sofia found herself more aroused than normal and wondered if it was because her dad was listening to the soft wet noises coming from both women. They kissed deeply and let their tongues fence with each other. It indicated to Sofia that her stepmom was also highly aroused.

She slid her finger into Tracy's pussy and started to push it in and out slowly. Tracy gasped. As she continued to masturbate Tracy the moans became louder and Sofia's hands became soaking wet, covered with her juices. "I'm so close, darling," breathed Tracy.

By moving her thumb up over Tracy's clit, it hastened the orgasm that started to envelop her stepmom. Her hips shook and Sofia applied more pressure to Tracy's clit. Tracy yelled and climaxed. "Don't stop ... keep fucking me." It took a minute for Tracy to come through it before Sofia eased off. "Oh my God," Tracy said and looked over to the armchair. "That was one hell of a climax, Max."

"I heard," he called back. "Don't forget to satisfy my daughter!" he chuckled. By looking to the side of the bed at the mirror on the wardrobe, Sofia saw Dad, still blindfolded, and he'd unzipped his chinos and had his hand down the front of his pants.

Tracy cupped Sofia cheek with her hand and kissed her. "I want you to tell me." said Tracy, "if I'm doing you right." Sofia nodded and watched her nipples being kissed.

"I would like it, Tracy, if you use your fingernails to scrape my nipples." Sofia put her head back and gripped the bedsheet. "Oh yes, that's good."

"Max raised a sexy daughter," Tracy said loud enough for Max to hear. Excitement coursed through Sofia's body. "Wish you could see this Max. She has dark red nipples that stick out more than mine."

He said, "Look after her, Tracy."

"Fuck. I so want this girl."

"Treat her nice." His voice indicated a smile.

Perhaps, thought Sofia, it was the conversation about her that added to the enjoyment. The suspense, mingled with the sensations that Tracy was causing, had her considering if Dad was going to masturbate himself.

Tracy opened Sofia's legs wider and knelt crouched between them. The kisses started at her knees and moved up and along the inner thighs.

As she neared her pussy, Sofia moaned, "Use your hair to brush along my groin."

Her spiky hair brushed side to side over Sofia's pussy and around her loins. It sent shivers through her body. Tracy sat back for a moment. "Oh Sofia, how wet you are." She paused to run a finger along her pussy and then licked it with a smack of her lips. "Max, your daughter is so beautiful. A tightly cropped landing strip, pink labia glistening with moisture ... and her taste and smell ... I can see, Max, how turned on she is."

Sofia realised that the detailed description was to enable Dad to masturbate. As Tracy continued talking to Max about his daughter's pussy it made Sofia imagine his hard cock, his hand fisting it to bring himself to orgasm. The thought made her heart thump louder.

Tracy leaned between her legs. Sofia turned her head again to the mirror and had the perfect angle to watch Tracy, her face between Sofia's stretched legs. And Dad in his chair. It somehow felt naughty to be the voyeur, especially with her father obediently waiting, listening, masturbating slowly. It sent a thrill through her. Then Sofia felt her stepmom's lips on her pussy which forced a long moan from Sofia.

She licked back and forth from the edge of Sofia's clit to the edge of her anus. Sofia couldn't help saying, "Stick your tongue into me." By pressing Tracy's head she was able to get a rhythm similar to fucking. "That's good, Tracy." The desire inside Sofia was building.

Tracy moved her attention to Sofia's clit and gently pulled aside the protective lips. "I'm going to suck this bud of yours, darling."

"I'm on the verge of coming," wailed Sofia. She jumped as Tracy drew her clit into her mouth and slid her tongue over it. Her yelps filled the room and then she came. "Yes, oh yes. Fuck me, Tracy." She spasmed. A gush of love juice coated Tracy's chin. Her body was still juddering 30 seconds later as Tracy crawled up to kiss her. Sofia tasted her own pussy fluid.

Tracy whispered, "Your dad needs sorting out." She rolled off the bed and Sofia watched her in the mirror. Tracy knelt in front of Max and took off his chinos. As she began to pull down his underwear, Sofia turned her head to look up at the ceiling. Her body still hummed from her climax and wanted more. Listening to the others, she guessed that Tracy was slowly sucking her dad. The occasional slurp and groan had Sofia's imagination working. She wondered how big his cock was, what he would taste like, his smell.

After half a minute, Sofia got off the bed and, without looking at Dad, knelt behind Tracy. She kissed the back of her stepmom and caressed her shoulders. Sometimes Tracy sucked Max but most of the time she carefully masturbated him. Tracy said, "He likes it gently done to prolong the feeling. So I edge him to almost come, then bring him down before I start again."

"Edging sounds nice," said Sofia into Tracy's neck. She spread her arms around Tracy's waist and squeezed. She was tempted to look past her shoulders at Dad but felt embarrassed.

Tracy leaned her head back and turned enough to kiss Sofia and used the palm of her hand to hold Sofia's face. Their tongues played along their half-opened mouths before Tracy place her finger into the side of Sofia's mouth and told her to suck. Sofia recognised the salty taste of male precum which she lapped up. Tracy murmured into her step-daughter's ear, "You like that, don't you?"

Sofia didn't want to admit to anything. Sofia wished she'd got to know Tracy even better over the past few years. "Will you both try again," asked Sofia, "with another girl?"

Tracy entwined her fingers through Sofia's and held them around her waist to her stomach before she replied, "I love having sex with you, Sofia. It's different, isn't it, with another woman?" She paused while she caressed Sofia's hands. "And your dad hasn't experienced a threesome with another girl yet."

Sofia allowed her hands to be pulled up to Tracy's mouth and felt Tracy's tongue lick her fingers and palms. Before she knew what she was doing, Tracy was pushing their interlocked hands along her dad's inner thighs. Sofia rested her head on her stepmom's back and didn't try to resist because she wanted Tracy.

Even though Tracy was looking at Max, she spoke to Sofia, "Relax your body, Sofia darling. Explore with me." For the first 10 seconds, Sofia couldn't tell whether she was having her hands rubbed by Tracy's hands or if she was caressing dad's cock. Their joined hands had become one and soon they were masturbating him. Fingers became wet and sticky before Tracy licked them and put Sofia's fingers into her mouth. The licking noise had Sofia's pussy become wetter. And then, together, they were back to playing with his cock.

The pause, licking and restarting on his cock continued for several minutes. Tracy whispered, "The three of us should make love. Don't worry, darling Sofia. We're not going to do anything you don't want to do."

"Tell me how," said Sofia who couldn't help enjoying the vibes racing around her body with the prospect of love again with Tracy.

"Go and lie, darling, ... on the bed. I'll follow you."

She got up and lay on the bed, in the middle and looked up at the ceiling. It didn't take long for Tracy to join her. The loose blindfold was now in Tracy's hand as she faced the headboard and swung her legs over Sofia's neck to rest in a squatting position on Sofia's breasts.

Sofia looked up, her eyes travelled over Tracy's stomach, up further to her breasts and then her face. In no time, Tracy ran her fingers through her stepdaughter's hair and pushed her hair away from her ears. Meanwhile, Sofia caressed Tracy's bum and let her hands stray over her anus and between her legs and felt those inner thighs damp with sticky juice. As Tracy smiled, she folded the blindfold and pushed it under the back of Sofia's head to give her head a better angle at Tracy's clit.

Their eyes locked on each other, both women knew the way this love triangle would develop. Sofia wanted to be trapped, wanted to be dominated and wanted to eat Tracy. The knowledge that her father was somewhere unseen and able to look at his daughter's naked body, increased the sexual longing in Sofia.

The mattress moved with the weight of dad climbing onto the bed. Sofia automatically brought her legs together and bunched them slightly as if to make room. Tracy cooed, "Let Max take over, darling. I won't let him hurt you." Tracy waited for Max to loosen his daughter's legs and then whispered, "I love you, Sofia. You can teach me so much about how to enjoy another woman."

Sofia felt so in tune and connected with her stepmom. The aroma from Tracy's pussy took over, the way her hands pushed her hair back and slid her fingers through her hair enabled Sofia to relax. She registered that her lower body was being caressed and her legs widened. Her brain knew it was her dad but her body didn't mind.

Tracy moved her hips over Sofia's face and told her to lick. All her attention was on Tracy while Sofia's lower body completely relaxed. After 10 seconds, Sofia felt her pussy swell as Dad's tongue licked her and pushed along from her pussy to her clit. He sucked her juices, sucked her swollen labia. Suddenly, Sofia was spiralling into orgasm, ignited by a hidden need, a yearning to be fucked with a cock. She screamed with pleasure. Dad continued softly and scrapped his chin along the inside of Sofia's thighs before he blew warm air against her clit to tease her. She felt his fingers pull apart her folded skin to fully expose her clit and then he sucked it into his mouth.

Sofia's head was held against Tracy's pussy by her stepmom's hands. She yelled into Tracy's pussy for more, yelled her love for Dad. The climax from her dad quickly shot around her waist and she arched her back and reached a peak before she heard Tracy speaking lovingly at her to enjoy it. After a minute, Tracy scooted back her hips, such that her pussy was away and up from Sofia's mouth and angled it towards Max. His position changed and he knelt, his knees either side of Sofia's hips, his hands on his wife's waist.

The blindfold, tucked under Sofia's head and controlled by Tracy, enabled Sofia to clearly see Dad's cock come into contact with Tracy's pussy. She'd never seen her dad's cock but couldn't take her eyes away from the sight above her. Tracy had shifted her body to have Max penetrate Tracy 5 inches above Sofia. The sight of his lovely cock made Sofia want it as well. He pushed in with measured strokes, never altering the pace. And each time he drew his cock back, Dad came almost entirely out and only his bulbous head remained in Tracy's pussy.

Tracy's moans became louder, her orgasm built to her final climax. Sofia watched in close fascination as Tracy spurted love juice and dad continued until his turn to come. Sofia witnessed his ejaculation, some of his cum escaped and dribbled onto Sofia's neck. Then he withdrew and Tracy shuffled forward and sunk her pussy onto Sofia's mouth. She heard Tracy say that Max would now make love to his daughter.

As she swallowed the salty, sticky juices from Tracy, her body registered the slow penetration by Dad. His cock filled Sofia. He was still rock hard even after his orgasm a few minutes ago. Her hips moved in sync with him, their rhythm steady, despite the waves of orgasm washing over her.

Tracy had climbed off her, their lips and tongues collided as Sofia groaned into another orgasm. Her stepmom held her head, cupped her hands over Sofia's cheeks and cooed encouragement and love into her mouth. Sofia almost passed out with pleasure as she became aware of Dad's cock swelling inside, deep in her vagina. She desperately wanted his seed in a way she couldn't explain. And as Dad reached another climax, he too called out how much he loved both women. He shuddered for nearly a minute buried in his daughter before he was able to withdraw and crawl over to lie between them.

The silence lasted minutes and then they talked. Sofia wanted to do this again soon but didn't dare ask. Tracy leaned over and was emotional when she voiced her fear that this episode might drive a wedge between them. But it was Dad who admitted that the experience was the best he'd ever had. He insisted that they talk about it. After an hour, they decided they'd meet regularly, without inhibitions, and pursue the love they felt towards each other.

12