A Students Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I told her of a friend that has recently started at the university that in my opinion would be a perfect friend for her. Helen declined saying that he would be too young. I explained that Ken was two years older than me and has been backpacking around the world for the last five years. She still said no but I said think about it, I could bring him here several times we would all be together it wouldn't be like strangers meeting and you can then make up your mind. Helen still declined and we drifted off to sleep with my face snuggled between her tits.

It was light when I woke up although it was still early but light enough to see Helens naked body. Her tits were lying there full and round like two large melons sticking out from her body. They had life of their own moving slightly up and down in time with her breathing. Moving my head towards them I captured her nipples in my mouth and began to suck. Helen opened her eyes and said it was a lovely way to wake up with someone next to her caressing her naked body.

"Darling are you going to make love to me?"

"Would you let me make love to your ass?"

"I've heard that it supposed to be pleasurable, but I've never had it done to me, please be careful, don't hurt me, and you had better make sure that I'm well lubricated. Perhaps you should make love to me in the conventional way by whatever means you think suitable to ensure that I am well lubricated. If I had known you wanted to do it I could have bought something. You could use your fingers or some device to produce my natural juices even pleasure me until I cum then you should have enough lubrication."

She turned over on her front, spread her legs wide then propped herself up on her arms leaving me room, when I was ready, to slip my hands under her arms to fondle her tits. Sliding my hands down her back, over her ass to rest between her legs I found that her love juices were already flowing freely allowing my fingers to slip easily inside her. As her juices flowed I teased them into her ass until it was sufficiently lubricated to insert my thumb while my fingers massaged her clit and continued to lubricate her. Helen enjoyed my attention to her body she was close to an orgasm and wanted me inside her when she cum ensuring that we were both well lubricated before inserting one then two fingers in to enlarge her making my penetration less painful.

Positioning myself between her legs and raising her buttocks high off the bed I slipped my cock into her doggy style. The previous foreplay had been successful because within no time at all she began to contort her body as she reached an orgasm. I withdrew, sure that I was well lubricated, repositioned myself against her sphincter and pushed myself into her. Entering her slowly I pushed deeper and deeper into her body. It was the first time that we had been in this position with my balls nestled against her sex. I slipped both hands under her arms to hold her tits. As I fucked her ass, I squeezed her nipples, she asked me to do it harder, I wasn't quite sure which she meant so I squeezed and fucked harder. She was pushing back into me and when I was about to cum, sucked and nibbled on her ear. That just about did it we both reached our peak and cum together.

We lay there, she had collapsed and my hands were trapped and being crushed by her wonderful breasts and I could feel her swollen nipples being forced into the palms of my hand. Eventually after changing our position to lay in each other's arms Helen began to ask questions about Ken. I suggested that I bring Ken with me Saturday evening so that she could meet him, Helen agreed. Ken was aware of my plans for them and he was more than a willing participant providing that they were attracted to each other. We arrived at Helen's about 6.30 p.m. Saturday evening, Helen opened the door and I entered first. She gave me a polite kiss on the cheek and then responded by shaking Ken's outstretched hand when I introduced them. During the evening Ken made Helen laugh by some of the stories he told of his travels around the world.

About 11 p.m. Ken said that it was time that he left, I said that I would be staying on a little longer and he knew what that meant. We both saw Ken out and again Helen took Ken's outstretch hand but this time held it just a little longer. I remained with Helen the rest of the weekend and she talked about Ken and when asked, said that she would like to meet him again. Ken also said the he would like to meet Helen again so I arranged a meeting for the Wednesday night in the local pub. The evening went off well and at the end we arranged to go around Helens the following Saturday evening.

Helen opened the door and was wearing a shorter skirt and blouse though which you could just make out her lacy bra. This time she kissed me full on the lips and Ken on the cheek. We had a pleasant evening, which towards the end Helen sat next to Ken on the sofa. Ken again left about 11 p.m. while I suggested staying a while, of course I stayed the rest of the weekend.

On the Sunday we spoke about Ken at some length and she said that she liked him a lot. I asked her if she would like him as a boyfriend and have sex with him, she said very much. I said that I would ask Ken if he would like to have a more permanent relationship and of course make love to her, Helen agreed. If on the following Saturday evening I arrived with Ken that meant he was also interested, if I was on my own that meant he wasn't interested. I suggested to Helen that she wear her sexiest underwear, shortest skirt and the off the shoulder sweater with the plunging neckline, and no bra. When Ken comes into the house, that's if he is with me I want you to give him the most passionate kiss you can.

Saturday evening Ken and I knocked on the door. When Helen opened it she was wearing high heeled shoes, the shortest dark green satin skirt possible so that when she turned her back you could see the bottom of her matching knickers. The plunging neckline of her sweater just about covered her nipples showing off the tops of her areola. She greeted me with a kiss on the lips the turned her attention to Ken. She placed her arms around his neck and gave him a log passionate kiss at the same time I could see her ass moving from side to side as she mashed her pelvis against his.

Helen led the way, as she walked her tits jiggled and swayed, the lounge curtains were closed and soft lights illuminated the room. We said yes when asked if we would like coffee and off she disappeared into the kitchen. By the time she returned Ken had settled himself in one armchair with me sitting opposite. I suggested Ken's lap when Helen asked where she should sit. I knew Ken was in for a show because when she brought my coffee over to place it on the side table she bent over allowing me to see right down her jumper and the full extent of her breasts. I had no doubt that Ken was getting show from behind as her skirt rode up higher, proving me right when she placed Ken's and her own coffee on the side table next to Ken's chair. When Helen sat on Ken's lap she placed an arm around his neck and with the other hand stroked his blonde wavy hair. Ken was enjoying himself looking down the front of her jumper, after she realised what he was doing she took his hand and placed it on the underside of her breast and move it in such a manner that Ken was fondling her. It wasn't long before she moved his hand to the top of her breasts enabling Ken to feel flesh and slip his fingers between her breasts. Helen continued to guide Ken's hand down the front of her jumper.

Helen was beginning to get aroused, her kisses on Ken became very passionate and she was grinding herself into his lap. Ken was also aroused, Helen said that she could feel Ken and according to her it was like sitting on a flagpole. She stood up and bent over towards Ken so that their eyes were level. Ken wasn't looking at her eyes he was looking straight down the neck of her jumper. Helen pulled the neckline of her jumper down exposing both tits then leant forward placing her hands on the arm of the chair and began to rock backwards and forwards allowing her tits to swing to and fro. Ken cupped them in his hands and gently squeezed.

It was getting too much for me I got up went over and stood behind Helen and ground my pelvis against her ass. I put my hands beneath her skirt, with one hand I pulled and held her knickers to one side while slipping the fingers of my free hand inside her. Helen stood up and stopped me, walked over to the cupboard and returned with a tube of lubricant. She undid the belt and zip of my trousers and pulled them, together with my boxers down my legs and off. Helen then resumed her leaning position in front of Ken and they continued from where they left off.

Rubbing flesh on satin I began to grind my pelvis against her, my cock slipping between the cheeks of panty covered ass. Pulling the crotch to one side I injected lubricated into her from the tube, then after lubricating myself slipped inside her ass. Helen was too busy kissing Ken to take too much notice of me although she did let out a soft moan but I didn't know whether it was due to mine or Ken's attentions.

Helen stood up, leaned against me, placed her hand behind my head, turned and lifted her face towards mine and pulled my head towards her, bringing our lips together. As we kissed I put my arms around her to hold and squeeze her tits. After the kiss she beckoned for Ken to stand up and come close, then undid his belt and zip and suggested that he remove his trousers and boxers. I lowered my hands, lifted the front of her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side, my fingers caressed her sex, teasing her, inducing arousal, while my thumb lightly played across her clit. Everything I did was while Ken was undressing, preparing her body to accept him. I removed my hand when she pulled him close, and moaned loudly as she guided his manhood for the first time to penetrate her body.

My hands captured both tits and rubbed her nipples up against Ken. I could feel Ken's hands gripping the cheeks of her ass. Slowly Ken began to fuck her, so as he pushed into her I withdrew and as Ken withdrew I pushed in. Helen's moans became louder and louder, while encouraging us to go faster and faster. By now we were both ramming into her and as she came closer and closer to an orgasm she began screaming at us, abuse like I've never heard her use before, "You fucking bastards you're both fucking me, you're fucking my cunt and fucking my ass, fuck me harder with those fucking big cocks." I had never seen Helen in such a state as that before, it was as if she was almost crazy, suddenly her legs began to tremble then her whole body began to shake. Her body tensed, throwing her head back on my shoulder and her face contorted, gritting her teeth in ecstasy as she entered into an orgasmic convulsion.

Suddenly it was all over, weak kneed she relaxed and if it wasn't for us holding her up I think she would have collapsed on the floor. Ken and I were both still aroused and had not achieved satisfaction so we continued in order that we could satisfy ourselves. Helen asked us to stop, but we couldn't, pleading with us saying she couldn't take anymore. It wasn't long afterwards that I achieved my satisfaction but Ken kept going. I remained close behind her so that she couldn't back away from Ken, however my limp member decided that it didn't want to remain inside her and slowly eased its way out as it continued to relax. Helen had become aroused again and was kissing Ken and rubbing her tits against him. As Ken gestured I stepped aside, allowing him to manoeuvre her up against the door lifting her legs so that they wrapped around his waist. Helen bounced up and down on Ken maintaining her rhythm for about another minute before they both experienced orgasmic ecstasy, Helen for the second time, Ken for the first time. With moans, groans and grunts they finally cum. Helen kissed Ken, her hair was all over the place. Straightening her jumper, wearing it as it should be worn, without her tits hanging out, she adjusting her knickers, and after finally smoothing out her skirt, went to clean herself up. When Helen returned it was my turn to go and clean up.

When I arrived back Helen was sitting on the couch with her jumper pulled down, Ken was kneeling between her legs sucking and playing with her tits. I suggested that perhaps Ken should also stay overnight with the three of us sleeping to together, Helen thought it a brilliant idea. In bed Helen positioned herself between us we slipped an arm around her and while Ken kissed her I sucked a nipple, while we both used our fingers to give her maximum pleasure. Occasionally we would change over I would be kissing Helen while Ken sucked a nipple. Helen asked to be made love to so I rolled over on top of her and slipped inside. Neither of us lasted very long Helen orgasmed, then me. After a short recovery I moved off, Ken immediately replaced me although Helen was still recovering and slightly exhausted.

He must have been saving this moment up for the five years he had been traveling the world, because he was aggressive giving her everything he was capable of. Helen was very vocal, complaining she wasn't ready, moaning loudly almost screaming until her eventual second orgasm. She was exhausted but Ken and I reverted to alternating the kissing and sucking her breast and pleasuring her with our fingers, until I was again aroused and took her for a second time. Helen was completely exhausted and laid there allowing us to do with her as we wished, and once I had satisfied myself again, Ken replaced me until he had again satisfied himself. After the three of us slept.

Sunday morning with Helen refreshed and wanting us both again we fulfilled her wishes taking her almost to a similar erotic level as the night before, she had certainly changed since we first met getting close to becoming a nymphomaniac. After breakfast I decided to leave, and for the first time allowed Ken and Helen to spend the day alone together. Disregarding their objections I said my goodbyes to Ken and gave Helen, unbeknown to her what was to be our farewell kiss.

When on the Sunday afternoon Helen asked Ken to make arrangements for the three of us to be together the following weekend Ken said "Ian won't be able to make it." Helen wanted to know why, Ken told her that I had left university having finished all my exams and taken the morning train home. Helen was very upset and wanted to know why I hadn't said goodbye. "Ian said goodbye this morning. He was too upset to tell you he was going home and didn't expect to return, afraid of your reaction with you knowing it would probably be the last time you would see him."

The End