A Study in Fragrance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" She teased, wriggling her finger a little and lightly dancing her tongue on his shaft.

"Yesss," he breathed out. "Yes. Please." His cock jerked.

A dim memory pushed through her thoughts. Something about prostate massage. The videos from earlier. There were a ton that were titled that. She had no idea where that was, but she pushed her finger up and felt his cock stiffen. At least, he seemed to know where it was. She wrapped her lips around him again and let the water flow over her head as she flowed over his. Down, feeling the skin slide under her lips, his shaft moving into her. She knew better than to try and go any further than was comfortable. She felt her stomach cramp and she pulled back a little, remembering the tip about rolling her tongue around it. She felt his thighs stiffen and she pushed with her finger. He jerked against the roof of her mouth. She sucked in her cheeks and slowly pulled up, keeping the vacuum tight.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Em...I'm gonna..."

She had been debating all morning, was she or wasn't she? The last time she'd tasted him it wasn't as awful as the first time. It didn't matter really. This wasn't the last time she was going to blow him; that she'd already decided. She liked the idea of taking him into her mouth. The control. The obvious pleasure it gave him. She was still debating the question when she felt him vibrate, his knees buckling a little and his balls curled up tight against the shaft. What the fuck she decided. Might as well and then the stream of hot salty liquid shot against her tongue and she quickly swallowed it, feeling saliva immediately filling her mouth. And then he jerked again and another blob splurted out and she hadn't finished swallowing the first. She pulled up, reacting to the threat of choking, but she stayed latched, her lips tight around his crown. She heard him grunting and slapping the wall with his hand. And then he jerked again, his rectum clinching on her finger, but hardly anything came out of his cock. She stayed on him, letting her tongue loll around him as he shrunk, proud at putting another notch in her belt. She swallowed one more time before letting him go, pulling her finger from his clutching muscles, rolling back a little and lifting her head to fill her mouth with water.

She wriggled herself up between him and the wall and leaned forward to kiss him. He hesitated.

"What? You never tasted yourself? Didn't we kiss yesterday afterward?" She couldn't remember, everything had become a blur, and she wasn't being judgy, just curious. Didn't guys taste themselves like she had? Interesting...He shook his head but let her in to kiss him. She pushed her tongue in, wrestling against his, and she tasted remnants of his lunch, his saliva mixing with hers. She wrapped her arm around his neck and held him tightly against her, feeling the water run between their bodies, the sound of it splashing suddenly loud in her ears. She pulled away and let her hands drift down his back to rest on his butt. He dropped his hands from the wall and pulled on her ass cheeks; water streamed down her crack, tickling her. She'd lost track of the soap and slipped out of his arms, dropped to her knees to grab it and quickly washed under her arms, her nose nuzzling his pubic hair, her tongue darting out to lick the top of his limp member.

She scuttled on her knees to the center of the shower and stood up, rinsing off. "Towels are in that cupboard there when you're ready." She smiled at him and rinsed the soap from under her arms, jutting her hips forward to let the stream irrigate between her legs. She turned off her tap and waited for him to turn off his, then quickly stepped out to grab towels.

"What the fuck was that?" He looked at the shower and back at her as she toweled herself off in front of him. His cock wagged as he dried his hair waiting for an answer.

"What?" She stopped to watch him, his muscles rippling, sparking her arousal.

Full of surprises. "You," he stopped to collect his thoughts. "You...surprise me. You act like you know you're way around, 'sall."

She beamed at the complement. "Just doing my homework, Cos. I want it to be worth your time. Was it worth your time?" She looked at his face, searching for any judgment. All she saw was relaxation and the beginning of new arousal. Well, you got the one thing, now keep the other thing down.

He started slipping his jeans on, without underwear she noticed. "Why bother?" They were downstairs, outside The Study.

"I don't work in the nude, Emily." He continued, zipping up, finishing with the snap. "It's not safe."

"Really?" She was sitting on the floor in the hall, putting on her boots. The only thing she intended to wear. It was hot in there and she was finally feeling a little normal. "Should I worry? Does having a bit of fabric protect me somehow?" She was curious and a little skeptical.

"It's not that," he said, staring at the juncture between her spread legs. "I just...I'd just be distracted. I wouldn't get into a groove." But you. You should stay naked as often and for as long as possible.

She looked up seeing him staring at her. "But you aren't distracted looking at my groove. Into my groove? You thinking about getting into my groove?" She traveled her hands up her legs and across her lips, up her stomach, between her breasts to slip her finger into her mouth, her eyebrows raised. A part of her wondered why she didn't think that was embarrassing or degrading. She laughed. She was fucking with him. He wasn't making her do it. She felt powerful. But another part imagined him taking her over his lap again and that part was humiliated. The tendril lifted out of her gut.

"Fuckkkk," he just shook his head, looking for his shirt. "Don't you ever stop? If I didn't know better, I would think you were angling for a spanking. You asking for a quicky? Your buns missing the feeling?"

Her self-satisfaction turned to alarm. Mostly at how he'd nailed exactly what had just crossed her mind. "Nooo," she exhaled. "I...I..." She looked away; she'd been thinking about nothing else it seemed since he'd done it.

"In there," he pointed to the guest bedroom. "Now."

She shook her head, not moving, a contest of wills, not just between her and him, but between two parts of her. She didn't look up, ignoring him until he reached down and took her hand, dragging her up and down the hall.

"You obviously need it. You are so lit up you can't focus. I can't have you using power equipment behaving this way." He pushed her gently between the shoulders into the bedroom, guiding her to the bed. "Lie down, your knees on the floor. We want you to be as comfortable as possible."

Ohgodohgodohgod. "No, Cos, noooo." But she let him guide her down, laying her head on the bed, spreading her legs to make a triangle with the floor, her buns and lips exposed. "Fuckkk...." Humiliation and shame rising with the tendril, thick and green. How could I?.

He took her hands and put them on her cheeks. "Spread yourself open. Show yourself to me. Show me what you expect me to slap." He waited as she complied. "Now tell me what you want me to do. It's important, Emily. You need to ask me to do this."

Ohfuckohfuckohfuck. She could feel her insides flooding. The arousal, building all day, the reversal from her commanding him to him commanding her. "Cos. I...I...don't hurt me, k? Like the last time. Spank me like you did the other time. I came so hard afterward." She kept babbling, opening herself up, spreading her cheeks.

"Shhh, Emily," he rubbed along her back, taking first one hand and then the other, returning them to the bed above her head. "That's a good girl. You're being a good girl. You're asking for a spanking. That's all. You like being spanked. You don't know all the things you like yet. It's okay." He rubbed her from between her shoulders down to the top of her cheeks, drawing it out.

Her breathing had quickened. Each time he moved his hand she bent her bottom down or back, not sure when he would do it.

"Ten times each cheek. That seemed to be enough last time, right Emily?"

She felt him rub the skin, stretched across her bottom and nodded.

"This time, I want you to ask me to spank you 10 times on each cheek, so that we both know you are the one who wants me to do it. Okay?" His fingers slipped into her slit, coating them with her juices.

She moaned, both at what he was doing and at what he was asking. He replaced the first hand with the other one, his fingers slippery from her. "Okay, Cos. Okay. Okay. Ten spanks on my cheeks. Ten per cheek. Okay. I'm ready. Please Cos. Please spank me. But not too hard."

The first one was almost gentle, surprising her. And the next. She felt her buns jiggle, but the skin didn't sting. Each one seemed to be easy, not at all what she'd remembered. She could feel the glow beginning again and she bent her pelvis, offering her ass cheeks to him. "You can go a little harde...OH!"

The next slap stung and she moaned, and the next was harder yet, the sting turning into heat, not finished before the next. And now she couldn't stop from crying out, the next two were searing, her chest wanting to rise up, her hands moving down to protect herself. "FUCK! OWWW! GOD!!!! COS!!!"

"Shhh...it's okay, Emily. It's okay. You did it. You took it." His hand stroked her back, not touching her buns. "Your cheeks are bright red and so hot. You're so strong."

But she was crying it hurt so much. Hurt like crossing the finish line after a marathon. Pain/pleasure running through her blood, into her gut, running up her spine. Humiliation and shame at wanting him to do this to her, the tendril so thick, so tight around her chest. She could feel tears on her cheeks. She didn't understand why it felt so good when it felt so bad.

His fingers slipped in between her legs, pushing them open, and she jerked at the touch, opening her cheeks for him, inviting him into her. "You want me to finger you, Emily? You want me to coax you to cum? To tease that orgasm out of you that's been hiding all day?"

She moaned, moving her legs to let him in easier. "Please. Yes. Yes. Please make me cum. OHGOD!YES ohgodohgodohgod..." She couldn't believe she was acting this way, begging him to finger-fuck her, the humiliation, the embarrassment at what she was willing to do drove the tendril deep into her head.

And then he slipped his thumb inside her, rubbing it along her channel, his two fingers gripping each side of her clit and he squeezed and she cried out, stiffening as he slowly tortured her, slowly moved his hand in and out and in and...she felt her whole body tighten, like a bow, and she couldn't breathe and then she could and the world just went bright and she felt the bed under her face and she vibrated, again and again and she just sagged into the surface, the heat from her ass cheeks burning from the spanking, the heat from her face cheeks burning from shame and release.

"So...fucking...beautiful," he said, leaning down to kiss her between her shoulders, his fingers still, but still inside her. He trailed kisses down to her cheeks; she could feel how cool his lips were against them, and realized how hot they really were. "You are so beautiful and open and courageous and strong."

He moved his fingers, gently, she could feel liquid spilling out of her. She moaned, but couldn't move, the feelings so new so fresh so intense so insane. Her head swirled, the tendril still there, not yet softening. She couldn't accept what she was becoming, what he was making her do. She wanted him. She wanted to feel his cock in her. She wasn't ready. She needed more time.

They stayed that way for an eternity, her breathing finally softening, her head clear enough to know they had to move eventually.

"You ready to do some other work?" She could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah. No. Fuck. Fuck." She twisted her head to try and find him. "Kiss me, Cos. Please kiss me."

His head came into view but they couldn't kiss this way. He moved her shoulder, his thumb slipping from her and he found her mouth, kissing her gently, letting her tongue play with his.

"Why do I fucking want that?" She knew it wasn't bad, but it didn't seem normal. Did everyone feel embarrassed this way?

They were sitting on the floor. She didn't want to stain the bed, her knees pulled up, her buns stinging from the carpet.

He shook his head. "Why shouldn't you want that? Just because we hide it from public view. Because Hollywood can't sell it. Not here. We can't get past the dominant Puritan mores, but people want that. A lot of people want it, a lot."

She looked at him, hearing a different side than she was expecting. "You went to college?"

He nodded. "PolySci." He laughed. "Not really. Well, sort of. It was mostly a party school. That was the easiest major." He leaned over and kissed her again. "You cool to get going?"

She nodded and rolled off her butt, feeling how sensitive it was. "Need to take care of this," she looked over her shoulder to see how red it was. "I'll be right in."

She couldn't believe what was happening, rubbing the crème into her cheeks, glancing at herself in the mirror. This is just too fucking much. But she was equal parts joy as shame, the one feeding the other, the tendril had dropped back to her gut. She breathed, keeping the anxiety as far away as possible.

She entered the room and picked up her protection equipment. "I'll be doing the rest of the sanding. What's on your list?"

He pointed to the boards. "I'll be cutting the shelving and prepping it. When I'm finished with it, you can sand it too." He paused, thinking. "You know, I've been saying we would just paint it, but if you would prefer, we can do some kind of stain and a natural oil."

She shrugged. "Would it look better? I don't..." She shrugged again.

"Let me think about it." He looked around. "Your folks might like the more refined look."

It was nearly 4:30. He had everything trimmed and had grooved the edges by 5:30 enjoying the distraction of Emily's naked ass, pink-red and waving at him whenever he looked up from the saw. Sometimes she was leaning over, her pussy lips poking out between her legs, or her breasts dropping down. Nice handfuls. They would look so cute tied up. He could feel his cock thickening. Based on what she'd just done, he figured it wouldn't be long before she'd be on her back begging for release.

"You ready for a beer?" She looked up from her sanding. All the boards had been done and stacked by the wall. She was a dusty mess, a fine powder of beige covered her arms and breasts. Her six pack highlighted with dust across the ridges, her thighs two tones lighter than her tanned skin. She could feel the drops of sweat running down her side and looked to see the muddy rows where she hadn't smeared them already. Her ass hurt, but only enough to remind her of what she'd just done. Fuckkkk! It's so hot. How can I keep going with it so hot in here?

He nodded, looking at the work, looking at his watch. 7:06. Good enough. "So, it's Friday," he said, wiping his face and reaching for his shirt. "Tomorrow I'd like to work on the other opening and get the dust work finished up. We can set up a space downstairs to start finishing the shelves."

She nodded, peeling off her protective gear. She needed to get out of the room. "Okay to turn off the light?"

He nodded back, pulling the batteries out of the tools and sticking them into their chargers, unplugging the table saw. "There's no way you should be doing the finishing in here." He looked around. It was a mess and he didn't like leaving it unswept, but tomorrow it would get even messier, so it could wait.

"What I'm saying," he continued as they stood at the top of the back stairs, "is that you'll need to clear your closet of everything tonight so that it isn't covered in plaster dust when I demo tomorrow."

She was down on one knee untying her boots, her legs open. She sighed from the cool air on the insides of her thighs and knew she was teasing him by exposing herself. But it's not really a tease when he can have me any time he wants. She smiled at the memory of her first BJ, his taste still in her nose. I'd do it again in a minute if he wanted. She smiled at the feeling on her ass, how she'd asked him to spank her. It was still too embarrassing to accept, but she was starting to think about it as something she liked. She felt the tendril wavering, thickening in one breath, shriveling in the next. And he wasn't judging her. It's so weird! She shivered in spite of the heat.

"Okay," she responded. "No worries. I'll get it all figured out tonight. Let's get you that beer." She led the way, letting him look at her naked back, knowing his eyes were glued to her tight red buns. "By the way," she said as they got to the fridge, "I'm not having any alcohol for the next several weeks." She handed him a beer. "So, feel free to grab whatever you want," she smiled at the tease, looking down just to make sure he got it, "or, if you want to put yours in my box, feel free."

He nodded, taking the beer. "Whenever you're ready, I'm ready to put all sorts of things in your box."

"Oh shit. I just remembered," she looked back at him. "Tomorrow's Saturday. Right. Okay, I've got a long training tomorrow. You've got the keys so no worries there, but I'm not sure when I'll be back. But you don't need me right away, right?" She leaned her butt against the counter, cool against their heat, full frontal chatting away as if it were what she did. But it was what she was doing. It was becoming normal. Still, being naked in her kitchen with him being dressed sent a vibration up her spine, the weirdness of it, the hint of shame sent the tendril uncoiling. She could feel her nipples swelling, still vibrating from what he'd put her through an hour earlier. "Oh. Yeah. I might be taking the afternoon off too. Shoot!"

He was leaning on the counter opposite her, nodding, staring at her over the bottle. "I've got plenty to do, even if you aren't here at all tomorrow." He was thinking he'd get a lot more done.

She pouted, jokingly. "Would you prefer I'm not here? I thought I was helping!" She wiped a bead of sweat from between her breasts, looking down.

"You're something," he breathed, downing the rest of the bottle. "Yeah. You're doing just fine. Once the demo is done and we clear some of the dust out of there, it will look a lot better. Have you given any thought about natural vs paint?"

She hadn't. "What would it look like?"

He suggested they look online at a few sites. "No," he said watching her pull up her phone, "let's use the laptop. Can't see anything on that screen."

In the living room he showed her several examples of a natural finish bookshelf in a white setting and she was sold. "I would have said it's a little more work, but you're getting the hang of things pretty fast, so you are actually speeding things up for me..." He paused, staring at her leaning over him..."except when you're not..." He smiled and reached up to stroke her breast, letting his fingers drift across her nipples. Let's see how sped up you really are.

Emily didn't pull away, his callouses sending tiny shocks through her nipples each time he rubbed against her. She hadn't really thought about her nipples before he had touched her the other day. Even when she masturbated, her nipples weren't all that. But it was way different when he touched her. She couldn't predict where he was going. His rhythm, his need, his curiosity. She stared at his fingers playing with her, feeling her arousal growing.

She looked at his face, raising her eyebrows in a silent question. "You warned me the other day not to start something you couldn't finish..." She moaned a little as he pinched her, she moved her hips forward in response to the feeling moving through her spine. She could cum again. As intense as it had been, it still wasn't like the day before.