A Study in Fragrance Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted. "What about the photo? They're waiting."

She had almost forgotten, the image from the night before flashing up as he asked about it. "Yeah. I've got it. I'll show it to you when you're ready." She could feel the tendril pulsing, waiting.

"I'll need your help over here." He pointed to where he wanted her to stand. "Right now I've got this wedged up, but it would be safer if you held it for me while I route out the hinge slots."

She sort of figured out what he was talking about, looking at the hardware next to his boot, the tools in his belt. She just stood there, holding the back of the frame and looked at the room. "Hey! Is that the table and chair you were talking about?" Across the room, under the octagon at the back of the house, was a dark brown wooden table, square with turned legs. Next to it a straight backed chair.

He grunted again, barely audible over the noise of the tool he was using, concentrating on routing out enough of the wood to seat the hinges properly. "Okay! That one's done. Just one more and we can hang this puppy."

She stood there, naked, holding the door, the tendril still filling her head, her body lit up, her mind, at least most of it, fogged by the things she was seeing, the fantasy with her friends, with Cos. Tomorrow night. "It's happening," she said loudly, wanting to get him started, knowing he probably couldn't hear her.

"Whah?" He was deep into the hinge, the tool shrieking wood away.

"Tomorrow. You're going to fuck me. You're going to take my virginity. I know what the priests expect. I'm preparing for it." The tendril pulsed, up and down, as if it were pumping passion up into her brain, juice down into her vagina.

He stopped and turned. "Yeah?" Smiling. "I can't wait to hear. Let me finish this, you can tell me all about it."

She couldn't wait to tell him, almost vibrating with anticipation. Her pussy was swelling, becoming the planter for the tendril, its roots extending out to her lips, her clit. With every pulse up her spine she felt a throb at the tips of her opening. She just wanted to rub herself, open herself to him, show him how willing she was. And he has you pinned, holding the frame. You can't move, you can't satisfy the need. The tendril pulsed and thickened, finding a way to lever up her arousal. She pinched her mouth into a determined smile and nodded. That's got to be it! At least, she thought, that had to be it for her. She couldn't know if Caroline and Steph would be the same. But she thought so. They'd test it tomorrow.

He stood up and quickly drilled through the hinges, followed by several screws. She had to keep moving her arms out of the way to let him get where he needed to be.

"Okay! That should be the hardest part. Until the latch and lock, that is. But this looks like it's ready." He set down his tools and brushed his hands. "You can let it go. I think it'll be fine for now." He showed her how the case swung easily into the room, letting her play with it.

She left it ajar and nodded to the table. "It looks old," she said, walking over, intending to try out the chair and tell him her vision of the ceremony.

"It's a library table. Got it when my aunt passed. It's been sitting in the store room. Let me show you how it works."

And before she could sit down, before she could tell him how he was going to take her virginity, she saw herself draped across the table, on her stomach, her legs spread wide, her hands holding onto the far edge. The corners dug into her waist, her feet barely touching the floor. She gasped and held onto the edge, the hallucination so strong. Oh god oh god oh god. I can't do that!

"Em? You okay?" He looked at her with concern, stopping mid-sentence in his explanation.

She nodded, mouth clamped shut as if she'd just bitten her tongue and couldn't speak from the pain. But it wasn't pain at all. It was a rush of pleasure so intense she could barely stay standing. She mustn't cum, she knew, but she was on the precipice, just from the hallucination. She couldn't stop it coming, but she had to find something else to focus on.

"The cool thing about these types of tables is how the leaves work." He kept going, unaware of her distraction. "Take a look." He lifted one side of the square top and pulled a second slab of wood forward and out. The top settled back into place, flush with the extension. "Same thing on the other side."

Em nodded, her eyes watching what her mind had already shown her, her body spread-eagled on the table, splayed open for him to...she heard herself begging to be spanked and she closed her eyes again, swaying from the power of Abby's perfume.

"Uhhh, Cos?" She had to do something to break the spell. She turned away and went to her room to get her phone. "Here." She brought up the picture, the three of them naked, smiling, her eyes dropping to look at the purple concentrated at Caroline's thighs.

"Holy fuck, Em." He took the picture, his eyes scanning from top to bottom.

"Cos?" She whispered, eyes closed, barely able to think. "Do you hear them? The priests?"

He looked at her, nodding, and realized she couldn't see him. "Yeah," he said softly. "They've been wondering where you've been. Whether you've been keeping your commitment or..." he paused, "or if you've been playing around." He'd set her phone on the chair.

She shot her eyes open, scanning his face. "What!? Why would you say that?" She wasn't going to tell him about Caroline, but her reaction made her sound guilty. "I...I have. Kept my commitment. But," she swallowed, her eyes filling with tears, the image blotting out everything else. "I need you to spank me. Hard. Not because I'm being punished. Because I need it." She turned back to the table to avoid his eyes, her shame lighting up the tendril, even as she lifted the top to push the leaf back in.

"They told me. Lying down. On this. You'll need to stretch that side out." She bent at the waist and lay down across the square top, cool against her breasts, waiting for him, tears dripping onto the wood. "My cheeks and lips, Cos. But please be careful." She could feel the tendril feeding on her degradation, her body glowing from its bright green light. If you don't it will only get worse. You've got to give in, let it take you.

"Ten, each side and the middle, cunt." His voice direct, not hurtful, just the facts, without missing a beat, stepping into her fantasy. He had pulled out the leaf and come around to face toward her feet, her cheeks plump and firm, laying open, her lips gaping, exposed.

She winced and felt the tendril thicken. "Thank you Cos. Yes. Ten on each cheek and ten on my pussy lips. Please be hard and please be gentle." She closed her eyes, wrapping her feet around the bottom of the legs, spreading open her cheeks.

THWACK

"FUCKKK! Thank you!"

THWACK

"THANK YOU, fuckkfuckkfuckk"

And again, her cheeks and lips on fire with just three strokes, tears springing to her eyes. She had to..."FUCKKKK! Thank you" get through this "OUUUCHHH!" And again. His fingers held her thighs apart and she braced for the strike against her open lips. She was flooding his hand, not from climax, just from the tendril, pumping up and down "FUCKKKK! THANKYOU OUCHH FUCK FUCK FUCK" that one sending spirals of pain and joy through her spine, the tendril stiffening, absorbing the glow, her butt "FUCKFUCKFUCKOHFUCK! Thank you COS. FUCKKKKKKKK!" two in rapid sequence, her breathing labored, harder than a marathon, her breasts wet, her face wet, her thighs FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK!!GODDAMMIT. FUCK. Thankyouthanyouthankyou" her breath exhaling, struggling to inhale and...

...she must have blacked out for a moment, because they were finished and she hadn't felt the rest of them. She was breathing heavily, her body dripping from her eyes, her nose, her mouth and her cunt. Her cunt was on fire. She was his cunt. She was his cunt. Her eyes rolled back into her head and the tendril finally released its hold on her brain, letting her body go limp.

He lightly brushed his fingers across her waist, tracing them down the bright pink skin of her cheeks. "You are so beautiful, pussy. You are so beautiful, your cunt spread open like a fig, a flower. You are so full of juice. You need to cum, don't you pussy?" He let them drift across her thighs, reminding her how exposed she was, he was still in the fantasy.

She was moaning softly, waiting for him to do something, but his fingers just teased, a promise. Her moans muffled. Pleasepleaseplease fuckfuckfuck yes. Please let me cum. She moved her hips to push herself toward his fingers.

One hand lightly touched between her shoulders, keeping her down, her butt cheeks stretched open, the other slowly traveled down between them, his finger lightly grazing her lips. The air was so cool on her insides compared to the heat on her outer lips, her inner lips spreading open, welcoming his finger. She pressed back as much as she could, helping him, encouraging him even as her mind still reeled from the spanking.

"Tell me, pussy. You are so wet. So swollen. You want release, don't you?"

Ask him. She felt his finger bend, slowly entering her and retreating. Oh...shit...shit...god please please please let me cum. Her mind was focused on one thing: his fingertip playing at her entrance. "Please, Cos. Please make me cum." Please. Let that be what you're asking. Pleasepleaseplease. And the memory of the video and the woman begging and she knew that's what he was expecting.

He sighed, smiling. "You are so wet, pussy. Your cunt is flooding. All you need to do is ask...," he pressed a thumb against her asshole. "So tight. Sooo wet..." His hand teased at both openings.

She moaned. "Please Cos, please Cos...god that feels...so good..." It hadn't been in her fantasy, but now the tendril suddenly revealed the new image, forcing her to face her degradation. "Please, Cos. Feed your fingers into my cunt, into my virgin hole. Push your finger into my asshole, Cos. Please make me cum, Cos!"

He pulled his hand back. "I want to help you, pussy" His finger pushed into her slightly, his thumb circling around to graze across her sphincter. "The priests aren't sure you're truly ready."

She jumped and called out. "Fuckkkk, Cos. Yes. Yes. Please. Please make me cum. Fuck yes. I'm so wet. My cunt is so wet, my pussy is so wet. Please???!" The tendril had retreated, leaving the echo of her voice in her head. ohgodohgodohgod...in time with her heartbeat.

He had pulled out his finger again and tapped the base of his thumb against her pink hole. "Little pussy," he breathed. "You are so exposed. Spread open. Your cunt is a tropical fruit." He moved his finger away. "Mmmm. A fruit, your beautiful flesh, open, your nectar begging me to suck it." He stopped, his breathing had changed. "I'll help you cum, if you beg me to eat your cunt."

Ohgodohgodohgod..fuck fuck fuck...She could feel her heart beating, the liquid dripping, her thighs open, exposed. She heard herself saying it, the fire licking up her spine. She felt his finger pulling away...the tendril bright white, the way he'd lit her up all the previous day. "Please, Cos. Please eat me...please suck my pussy." She whispered it, pushing against his finger, rocking her hips. "Please don't...stop...fuckkk..."

"Fuckkk, pussy. If only you could see how your cunt is opening itself up for me, like a flower. It's begging me to suck it".

"Okay okay okay," she was panting. She was vibrating. "Please Cos, please eat me out...suck my pussy...suck my cunt," she could barely say it loud enough for her to even hear.

"The priests...Em...the priests. They're not certain. They think another day. You're too eager."

Ohnoohnoohnofuckfuckfuck. She inhaled and breathed out, trying to sort out the pulses coming from both ends of her body. "Please, Cos, please, let me cum...please suck my cunt!"

He pushed his right thumb into her, swinging his fingers across her clit, squeezing her silky wet channel between, gently stroking her rosebud with his other thumb. "That's it, pussy. The priests. They're watching. They're listening, maybe if you beg for it." His tone softened. "I'm so sorry to have to do this to you."

She moaned at the look she imagined was in his eye. How he was feeling sorry for her. The image: a virgin supplicant, her body serving his cock. Tomorrow. They'll want him to do it tomorrow. The image of bowing to the floor, her cunt raised, exposed in front of her friends, the humiliation washed over her and she accepted it, flooding the tendril, loosening its grip. She'd lost all control, the robed observers whispering among themselves, staring at her lifted up. "Please Cos, please Cos, your thumb feels so good in my hot wet...cunt...I'm so hot, so wet, I want you to eat my pussy...To feel your mouth on my open cunt. Noooo!"

He had pulled his fingers away just as she was nearing the waterfall.

"Shhh, Em. It's okay."

She could hear him moving, the air brushing against her skin, his thumb moving off her asshole. He wasn't in the fantasy anymore.

Ohgodohgodplease please please. "Yes," she breathed out, pushing her hips back. "Yesss...please."

"God, Em. You smell so sweet." He brushed the inside of her legs, feeling the tension from how wide she'd spread them. "Let go of your hands. Stretch them back to spread your thighs and cheeks."

ohfuck what? What now? "Okayyyy, Cos, okay." She was trying to catch her breath, "Pleasepleaseplease."

"Tell me what you are, pussy. They're listening."

And now he's back in it. Fuccckkkk!! "Please, Cos. I'm your pussy. I'm your pussy. Please!" She was intoxicated, dizzy, losing her mind. She didn't know what she was saying. "Please eat me. Eat your virgin cunt. OH FUCKKK."

He leaned in and licked from her clit up to the muscle between her opening and her asshole, his finger trailing behind, lingering on her button.

Ohfuckohfuck. "Cos," she whispered, pleading. "Please. Yes. Yes yes. Please let me cum." She couldn't believe where he was taking her, what she had become, her thoughts swirled away on another surge of pleasure as he licked and sucked at her opening.

"You are so wet, pussy, your juices are flooding out of you. Let me know when you are close. I want to suck your cunt dry and not lose a drop."

She couldn't catch her breath, his mouth against her, his tongue pushing in, up, across, the fragrance everywhere, the tendril tight against her forehead, eyes, her blood pounding in her ears. "Please...Cos...," she moaned, "I'm so close, yes, ohgodohfuck your tongue, your finger on my clit...OHHH NOOOOO!"

He had pulled away, leaving her open and drooling, her body on fire.

"Nooooooo! Cos, fuck no fuck no. You've got to be kidding me! Fuck!!"

She could hear him/feel him backing away, leaving her wide open, her ass spread for him. The woman's plea from the video adding to her need. "Please...COS. Please. I'm so close!" But she knew it wouldn't make a difference.

"You are so beautiful this way." He said softly in her ear. "Your hands spreading your cheeks wide open. I can see everything. Your pussy lips swollen, deep red, your insides pink. Your juices are literally flowing onto your legs." He dipped his finger into the crease of her thigh, next to her outer lips and dragged it across her open channel.

"Fucckkkkk, Cos." She knew what she looked like. She knew what she'd just done. She was so close; it felt like she'd go over the waterfall. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. Only in your dreams. She laughed a little, letting her arms relax to rest on the table next to her thighs, the blood pounding in her head. "Fuckkkk..." She smelled her arousal and realized his finger was at her mouth, expecting her to clean it off.

"I...I can't fucking believe what you're willing to do, Emily." Admiration, holding her head with one hand, letting her lave the other. "Was that as fucking amazing as it looked?"

And we're out. She melted again at how he thought of her, small consolation for the wave of frustration he'd left her feeling. She slipped her lips off his fingers and inhaled, the tendril weakening, appeased. She'd won this round, but she'd given up so much dignity. You've got to beat it. It's the only way. She nodded, turning her head to look at him. "I'm...fuckkk." She was winded, but nothing close to the triathlon. "I...just...fuck...this is so intense. Do...you...do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

He laughed a little and helped her stand up. Slowly. Rubbing her back, gently lifting her to uncrease at her waist. She got her feet under her, trying to get her senses back. Her body was flooded, her muscles tight, sore, the tendril had loosened, but at what cost? This might not be possible, losing confidence that she really had it pegged. She sniffled, the tears from the spanking tickling her cheeks. Her pussy was leaking, her legs wet, like she'd peed herself, her heart rate dropping to normal. It's your pussy now, she thought, a little sorry for what she had sacrificed to regain some control. Pussy and cunt. It's got to be. Her buns hurt; stinging as she lightly touched them.

He looked at her a little strangely. "I don't know you. I don't know how far you can go...but that was...," he stared at her, unreadable, and then quietly, "I don't want to break you."

She had to collect her thoughts. She couldn't move, her body like thick pudding, looking for her phone. She didn't know what he had actually said, but she couldn't dwell on it. She had bent, far, but she hadn't broken. What she was, was exhausted. The practice, the hot tub, the spanking and now this, the emotional seesaw. She couldn't keep going. She needed to rest. But when she looked down at his waist, she knew she needed to do something...for him...if he was going to leave her alone.

"Cos," she pleaded with her eyes, "I have to stop. I mean for today. I'm wiped." She glanced between his erection and his face. "Is that okay? I mean," she nodded to his zipper, "it doesn't seem fair to you."

He just laughed, looking around the room. "I can leave, if you want, or I can just keep working while you do whatever you need to do."

She shrugged and picked her phone off the chair. "I'm going to shower and go to bed. I can sleep upstairs if you need to work in my bedroom..."

"'S'okay, Em. I won't be making a lot of noise...On second thought, maybe it would be a good idea. I might want to finish the back of the casing..."

She smiled weakly and left through her closet, through her room to the bathroom, her hands gripping the shower controls. Her skin was on fire from her waist to her thighs, the table pushing against her breasts echoing as she slipped under the spray. She just let it run against her skin, gently sliding her legs open, washing her juices from her thighs, peeing into the drain, exhaustion washing over her like a tidal wave.

12