A Study in Fragrance Pt. 16

Story Info
Monday Afternoon: Emily is introduced to her new training.
7.1k words
4.23
9.5k
2
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

2:30. She had an hour to burn before Cos was available. She had to keep herself busy otherwise her thoughts would drift to what he was planning...the images of being impaled, of being tied up, threatened to take over. Run. Go for a run.

And another change of clothes and she was out the door, the air warm and moist against her cheeks, flushing her thoughts, clearing her head.

She was a sweaty mess when she got back. She hadn't intended to do a full 10 miles but the path was empty and she needed it. Coach would probably be pissed, but she hadn't pushed it. It was after 3:30 when she returned. The crew had gone, Cos's truck backed into the driveway.

"Hey!" she shouted as she pushed through the back door. "You upstairs?" She took them two at a time, sweat soaking her face and dripping down her ribs. She knew he must be in The Study when she reached the landing. Complicit hit her like a wall, breaking her stride. "Fuck," she stopped to breathe, her skin slickening further. Three steps lower she had felt clear, refreshed. Now the fragrance enveloped her, embraced her, reminded her of what she had committed doing, what she had to do.

"Yeah. Working on the case."

She saw him kneeling in front of the bookcase, the shelves stacked to the side.

"I forgot about the locking pins." He was drilling into the tops of the shelves. "These will keep the shelves in place. When you want to move them, just remember to pull them up. One each side." He stopped to look up at her. "You okay?"

Emily stood at the top of the stairs watching him, struggling with what he would be doing to her, what she had agreed to. You're going to show him you can do it! She rubbed her hands on her butt cheeks, wanting what she knew he would be giving her. She shrugged and smiled thinly. "Yeah. Just winded from my run." She walked past him. "I'm soaking wet. I can help after a shower."

"I like soaking wet," he looked at her, his expression obvious. "Yeah. No." It was time to kick the new training into gear. After leaving the house the day before he'd been considering his next moves. She was ready. She'd said it. Now she needed to know what it meant. He would show her what it meant to be a trainee. He smiled.

She stopped. "What?"

"No shower. No time." He nodded to The Study. "Peel off. Go on inside. You were fine without clothes on a few hours ago, no sense in having them on now." He returned his attention to the woodworking.

What the fuck?! "Okay," she exhaled, annoyed at his dismissive tone. "But..." She squeezed past him through the opening, "what do I...are you...?"

"I got you something."

As she passed the entrance she saw a box on the table, starting to go to see what it was.

"Uhnn uhnn. Naked. You're my servant cunt, right?" Push. Keep her on track.

She reddened at his tone. Is he mocking me? She wasn't sure and couldn't see his face from where she was standing. But it didn't matter. She couldn't argue, regardless of how he sounded. Five times. Just say it five times and you're done. But she couldn't give in. The argument went on in her head even as she pulled her shirt up and shorts down, slipping out of her running shoes. The air felt fresh against her skin, a cool breeze lightly blowing through the octagons. In moments she had everything off, grabbing her clothes and walking to the closet entrance. Still enthralled by how it slid so magically, she threw them through the opening onto her bed.

"Okay," she said, looking at the box. It was plain cardboard with a generic "Made in USA" stamped on the side. "Should I open it?"

He was standing watching her from the doorway. "Sure."

She jumped, not realizing he'd come in, shaking her head. "Fuck, Cos. You freak me out when you do that." She looked back at the box. It was rectangular, a little wider than her hips, about six inches tall. She broke the tape and lifted the flap, gasping when she saw the contents. Looking up at him she saw pure lust on his face.

"Every day. For as long as you can. They are graduated. By the week's end you should be open enough to take me." His eyes burned into her, his tone softening. "If you don't," he nodded to the corner, "they'll lose patience with me. Punish me. Besides," he stepped next to her, his arm wrapping around her, his fingers brushing her nipple, "there's no better way. If you don't, I'll injure you when I fuck that tight ass. And we want to keep it Type 2, right?" He leaned in and kissed her ear, his fingers continuing to stroke her, her nipple hardening.

She groaned at what he was saying, what he was doing, the image of his cock, hard and angry, lining up to her sphincter. "No, Cos," she whispered, but she wasn't sure why she bothered. There was only one thing she could do to stop him, and she wasn't going to do it. She stared at the box, shaking her head, the tendril waiting, her shame oozing out of her core.

The held another box, its top clear plastic, sealing a black plastic insert with nearly two dozen slots. One set of slots held animal tails. Another held 10 butt plugs of increasing size. "Oh my fucking god, Cos...!" Her hand was still covering her mouth. "You've got to be kidding me...!" But she was already opening the top to look more closely.

"Let's start with the cottontail. I think you'd look cute as a bunny rabbit. And the third plug in - it's about the same size as my thumb and that worked okay on Saturday." He stopped fondling her breast, removing a pink pompom from its insert. "It's top of the line. Let me give you a tour."

She stared at his fingers lifting the pink fluff ball and the black plug out of their slots. "The tails are all interchangeable and machine washable. They snap on with rare-earth magnets. Don't get 'em too close to your phone." He laughed, turning to make sure she understood. "The plugs are high grade silicon. Here." He handed her the plug. "Check it out."

She held it between her thumb and forefinger along its neck, studying it, channeling her energy away from the buzzsaw growing in her gut. The plug was firm but spongy kinda like his cock she giggled. Its base was flat where the magnet is capping the narrow stem where she was holding it, then fattening out to a cone. She looked down at the others, the smallest the size of her pinky, the largest as big as her wrist. She gasped again. "Fuck, Cos." She looked at him, hoping he wasn't serious, knowing he was. "You...people don't...fuckkkk." She nodded at the largest plug.

He laughed. "Only if you want me to fist you."

She gasped, not believing he could be serious.

"But let's take it one step at a time. My cock is good enough for now, right?" He leaned in and kissed her, holding her head, his tongue plunging in to wrestle with hers. She moaned, dropping the plug to wrap her arms around him, letting him draw her against him. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. The image from the BLN rushed back and she realized what had been missing until now. Caroline standing next to her, she looked behind her and saw she was wearing the bunny tail, a pink ball between her ass cheeks. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. The tendril shot up, her protest at what he expected her to do. Exposing herself to her friends, what she was becoming. It wasn't enough to confess it to them. She had to prove it. She felt her cheeks redden, pulling out of the kiss.

"No fucking way...!"

He stared at her, nodding. "It's the only way, cunt. All of your holes. Serving me." His hand returned to stroke her back, running his fingers from the short hairs on her neck down to the crack at the top of her cheeks. "The sooner you open yourself, the sooner you'll be able to take me. They're expecting it. I told them you wanted it. Tell me...tell them you want this."

The tendril had wrapped itself around her brain, bright green and pulsing. She had only one way out. If she didn't accept his challenge, if she tried to fight it, Complicit would only overwhelm her. But not fighting it meant taking whatever he was giving her. She inhaled, filling her lungs and slowly releasing the breath, letting Complicit take control. "Yeah," she sighed before breathing in again. "Just don't hurt me Cos." She looked up at him, her eyes blurring. "This is so fucked up..."

He shook his head. "Unhh unhh. Tell. me. you. want. it." His hand stopped over her cheeks, tapping.

She swallowed, wanting what he was teasing her with, wanting to feel his hand against her cheeks. "Please Cos." She said it loud enough for anyone outside the room to hear. "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock...in all my holes." She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she stared at him, refusing to give in. She leaned in to kiss him again. "I had no idea how empty I was until you filled my virgin cunt with your cock."

A-fucking-mazing. "Mmmhmmm. They're nodding, cunt. I think it will go easier if you were a little warmer, don't you?"

She looked at him, making sure she understood him and then nodded. He shook his head, his meaning clear.

"Fuck, Cos! Yes! I want you to spank your servant cunt! On her ass! Please!" She could feel the blush warming her face, the tendril squeezing her head.

He gently pushed between her shoulders, bending her down against the table.

The wood was cool against her face and breasts, her hands reaching for the top edge above her head, just like the other day. She breathed in slowly, holding it before exhaling, spreading her legs and wrapping her feet around the table legs.

"Good." His hands gripped her glutes, squeezing them, pulling them open. "Every day. This is how it will begin. I expect to find you waiting for me. Do you understand, cunt?"

She couldn't believe where he was taking her. "I can't fucking believe this, Cos...please. Fuck. Yes. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Yes. I understand. Please spank me, Cos. Not too hard." She hoped he would spare her pussy; she wanted to feel him shoving his cock into her. "FUCK!" The first slap was hard, harder than she expected. Her shoulders lifted. "OUCH! FUCK!" The next two came faster. She imagined his hand print on her skin. And two more, on the outside of her cheeks, then two more on the bottom where they met her thighs. She cried out each time, gripping the table with her hands and feet, trying not to move, the pain sharp, searing up her back, driving tears down her cheek. "FUCKFUCKFUCK!" She couldn't catch her breath the slaps came so quickly, but it was exactly what she needed, the tendril drooping, the heat flooding through her cheeks into her core, filling her cunt. "Please, please, please," she begged him through her tears. He had stopped, letting her recover briefly. "Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock in me, Cos. Filling me up. YEOUCH!FUCK!" Two more, inside each cheek, the shock forcing her to clench, juice leaking out onto the table edge.

And then his hands taking her hands, pulling them back, putting them on her cheeks. So hot. They're so hot. She knew what he wanted, opening herself up, hoping he was hard, imagining his erection slipping into her wet cunt.

She moaned when she felt the cool glob of lube against her rosebud, the shame and embarrassment threatening to re-ignite the tendril. She couldn't believe how easily she was complying, even though she knew it was the only way. But before she could clench against the gel, she felt the plug push up against her and faster than a heartbeat he seated it into her. "FUCK!" It hurt for a second as her ring expanded around the largest part, snapping back to tightly grip the neck. And then fibers from the pompom tickled against her hot skin, brushing against her knuckles where she held herself open for him. She lay there, trying to catch her breath, trying to process what he'd just done to her.

He grunted a laugh and tapped her cheeks lightly. "That looks like it fits nice. Tomorrow, try going up to four and we'll see how that works. Maybe by Wednesday you can go to five." He brushed her back, letting her recover, watching her watch him, blinking to clear her eyes. He tapped her shoulders, his meaning clear. Let's let the wildcat stew in her juices a bit.

She moaned when she realized he wasn't going to fuck her. Standing up the plug pushed against her muscles, making her feel like she was taking a shit. It was the weirdest feeling she'd ever had: the fibers brushing against her tender skin, tickling her, the plug pushing deep into her, the lube slimy, threatening to drip down her legs. Her core was on fire, her labia swollen, begging for attention. Her whole body was wet, sweat under her arms, her chest and belly moist from pressing against the table, her face wet from tears, her thighs dripping from her cunt. She looked at him, surprised he was still dressed, checking to see if he was hard, begging him with her eyes.

"C'mon. Let's check it out." He held out his hand and led her to the guest bedroom, gently laying her down on her back. "I want to feel how tight you are."

She watched him undo his jeans, this cock springing out, the bunnytail pushing against her cheeks, the plug seated deep inside her. She spread her legs, opening herself, exposing her pussy to him. "Fuck your servant cunt, Cos. Please." She stared at his face to show him how seriously she was taking it, how grateful she was. I can do this!

And then he was between her legs, the coarse hairs of his thighs scratching against her. He leaned over her, lowering slowly down, rubbing his hair against her breasts and stomach. She felt his knob lightly grazing against her lips, forcing a moan. "Please, Cos. Fuck me. Slide your hard hot cock into my wet cunt!" She couldn't help herself from smiling. It sounded so stupid and it sounded so perfect. She knew he wanted it, that it turned him on. He'd taken her fantasy. It was his now. She gave into him.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, what she was doing, how far into it she was. It was his turn to groan, his lips finding hers, his tongue sliding against hers, as he slowly slipped his head into her opening. He could feel her heart beating against his chest, against his cockhead. He let it rest there, not wanting this to end, teasing her, teasing himself. And then slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he moved a fraction into her, feeling her lips peel away, feeling her juice, hot against him.

She clenched, pushing her hips toward him, trying to take more of him into her, wanting to feel him opening her up, like the first time. Her hands beat against his back in frustration as he held still, his cock pulsing but not moving into her. "Please! Shove it into me! I need to feel you filling me! Fuck me, Cos!"

He just smiled, lifting his head to stare at her, his eyes glinting. "You're so incredibly beautiful, cunt. You are impossible." He shook his head and moved again, enveloping the cap in her opening. He slid his hands up her arms, pinning them above her head. Her legs collapsing open, stretching her wider.

She saw that look and melted, feeling more juice flowing, blocked now by his cockhead. She pulled her head off the mattress, pushing her mouth against his, staring into his eyes. She wanted to tell him how she was his, his servant cunt, his to use, to own. But she didn't need to tell him any of that. It was already true. He was taking her.

Slowly. So fucking slowly, he moved into her, bit by bit, her pussy clenching, so tight, the plug narrowing her even more. He could feel it, hard against the underside of his shaft, pushing the muscle between her two holes. He rested on his elbows, his chest pressing into her breasts, staring into her eyes, wide and pleading, her body trying to press onto him, his body holding her in place.

"Tell them again what you are," his voice soft, his eyes hard. "They need to know you know your place."

FUCKKKK!Even though she had just thought about saying it, his demand flooded her, humiliated her. He had made it his to take from her, not hers to offer. It made a world of difference, the tendril climbing her spine, squeezing her. "Yes, fuck yes, Cos! Fuckfuckfuck! I'm your servant cunt! I'm nothing but holes for you to fill, to use for your pleasure." She didn't know where any of it was coming from, the porn movie dialog upwelling from her subconscious.

Fuck me! He smiled and nodded. "You love it, don't you cunt? You so love degrading yourself, being my plaything, letting go of your self-respect." He needed to push her, make her admit she was no better than a whore, her daddy's money no good to her. He pushed another ½ inch into her, her legs wrapped around him trying to move him in further.

She knew what he was doing. One tiny part of her, the one part that hadn't given in yet, was pissed at him for treating her that way. But the anger only pushed her harder. You can call it any time she said to the tiny voice. But you want it. You want to feel this way. You want to obey him, to show him how far you can go. She cried out as his cock pushed a little further in, pressing against the plug, opening her...cunt wider. She could feel the muscles, how underdeveloped they were. She clenched them, trying to squeeze his cock, but it was useless. They were weak. She knew about Kegels, but this seemed different. Her mind drifted for a moment, visualizing her muscle walls, seeing his penis deep inside her, her vagina rippling along it, milking his sperm out of him. And then he brought her back to the moment, his cock entering her a little bit more, squeezing the sheath between him and the plug. "Fucckkkkk!" It was so intense, but he wasn't even close to filling her, the memory of how it felt with his cock buried deep into her, spurring her to lift her hips in frustration.

He still stared at her, shaking his head, goading her to beg him. I'm not sure how long I can last. He smiled grimly, his cock pulsing from the hot silky slickness surrounding it. He pushed in a little more, forcing a gasp. "Beg me, cunt. Beg me and maybe I'll fuck you properly."

She couldn't watch him any longer, his expression was too intense. She closed her eyes and begged him, letting go of any shred of pride, debasing herself to nothing more than a hole for him to fuck. "Fuck me, Cos!" She pleaded. "I want to feel you hard and deep inside me. Fuck me wide open!" She was panting, almost hyperventilating from her need, lightheaded and dizzy. She laid back, letting go, her legs relaxing, opening her channel.

He rewarded her with a slight pump, driving in further then pulling back, forcing her to moan in protest. He felt her let go, relinquish control, letting him drive. Without warning, he plunged deep into her, sliding along her tight channel, the plug rubbing his shaft as he bottomed out. She screamed in surprise and shock, jerking her arms and legs, and then he pulled out just as quickly, prompting a moan of frustration. And again, her muscles clenching, unconsciously trying to stop his invasion, tightening around his shaft, her lubrication foiling her body's reaction, easily letting him slide into her.

"OH FUCK!" She jerked up against him, her eyes shooting open at the confusion going on in her core. He was pushing up against her insides, his balls slapped against the bunnytail, his weight pushing against the plug, deepening it in her. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She tried to lift her arms but he held her down, his hips pulling back and then pistoning into her for the third time. "FUCKKKK!" it was the most intensely pleasurable thing she'd ever felt: overwhelming, out of her control, so full so full so full, his pubic bone pressed against her clit, swollen and needy, and then cool air flowing between them as he pulled back. Fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck "FUCKKK!" and she exhaled as he filled her up again, holding himself tight against her, pulsing, grinding against her clit. She didn't know if she could keep it together, if she was going to faint. She couldn't catch her breath as he sped up, emptying her and refilling her, her clit a white hot ember, the tendril withered and limp against her spine. She lost track of his movements, the sound of her cunt squishing each time he pressed into her, his hair, rough against her skin, his smell overpowering her, masking Complicit almost, but not quite, completely. And then he moved a little differently, pressing against the roof of her cunt, against the backside of her clit and all she could see was bright white light, her brain wiped, her arms and legs numb, her body weightless. One tiny part of her consciousness knew she was cumming, but it was lost in the bright hot white-out.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12