A Study in Fragrance Pt. 20

Story Info
Wednesday: Emily’s life turns upside down.
8.4k words
4.63
5.9k
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

🕐⇝🕑⇝🕒⇝🕓⇝🕔⇝🕕⇝🕖⇝🕗⇝🕘⇝🕙⇝🕚⇝🕛

She turned to leave The Study and return downstairs, ready to come clean and reveal the secret room to her parents. Well, not completely! It was going to be tricky. When they'd seen the bookshelf at summer's end, that had been easy. They already knew about Abby. She'd given them the tour, the cloak still hidden, but all of her other things on display. Her mother was concerned that Emily had built something without asking, but looking at the craftsmanship, Emily could tell she was pleased.

Complicit was still here, she sniffed again. Faint, but if she opened the cabinet, no doubt it would come on stronger. She had stored the samples she'd collected, taking the tin with her to school, the other tucked in the drawer with the other bottles, waiting until she could publish. Her thoughts turned to work she'd been doing at school, how maddeningly slow everything was. Everything still takes so much time!!! But now it was time to lift the burden of keeping the room hidden. It was going to be awkward, but she was ready to handle her parents' reactions.

But it was also time to come clean with them about Complicit, even if she kept what she'd done with Cos a secret. She couldn't do that to him! Still, she knew what her fate was and she couldn't deny it. This was the next step down that road, one that Caroline had already agreed to. Her thoughts turned back to that week of the BLN, when her life had been turned upside down in so many ways. The shame she'd felt, just moments before, dissipated and with it, the tendril fell back into her core.

That Tuesday. She couldn't believe what she'd done, what she'd let Cos do, what she thought was so important that she'd given up to him completely. She shivered again, stopping next to the chair and sitting down, not quite ready, the events of that week still so much a part of her life, nearly a year later. She smiled at what he'd given her, at her conquests at school, her cunt squeezing unconsciously at the memory of the boys who'd lined up to date her, only to find themselves on their knees, naked and begging. So many boys. She felt herself moisten at how hard they had gotten, how hard they tried to please her, how important it was for them to prove to her they had what it took. She throbbed again, Naomi's arousal lifting. She could find out who she was with, but it wasn't worth the effort. She shifted, knowing it wouldn't make a difference, hoping Naomi would find some relief soon, knowing she was just as likely doing it to annoy Emily as anything else.

She thought again about the BLN and that night with Caroline, her pussy moistening as it always did when she thought about Caroline. But her thoughts shifted to the days after: how she had risked her Ironman competition, how Cos had punished her, pushing her past her limits, trying to break her. She felt her eyes filling, the sadness and regret of how it had ended with him.

She sniffled back her tears, not wanting to have to explain anything more than Complicit to her parents, her thoughts shifting again to Caroline and today and the day they were planning to spend together. And as usual, as soon as she did, their hearts connected and the darkness from that last week in June melted away.

🕛⇜🕚⇜🕙⇜🕘⇜🕗⇜🕖⇜🕕⇜🕔⇜🕓⇜🕒⇜🕑⇜🕐

Emily woke up at 5 with a start, almost jumping out of bed when she realized she had practice in 30 minutes. Her head was foggy. The touch of Caroline lying next to her, her body warm and inviting, flooded her memories with the sex they'd had. She moved carefully, finding her phone to text Coach. There was no way she could go to practice. She might have been able to push through the hangover, but she hadn't had more than three hours' sleep: it was the first time she'd had anyone in her bed. She smiled grimly at what they'd done, at how she hadn't stopped wrapping herself around her friend, the touch of her naked skin lighting her up every time they moved. She lay back, hoping she could get some sleep, hoping she wouldn't give in to rolling over onto Caroline and kissing her awake.

The sound of construction vibrating through the house must have woken her again, the sunlight streaming across her face. She moaned as her head throbbed, her arm bumping into Caroline's shoulder when she turned.

"Hey," Caroline mumbled, shifting in the bed. "What time is it?"

Em found her phone with her eyes closed, squinting at the bright light. "8...I think?"

Caroline made a noise and moved, rubbing her head. "Fuck my head hurts."

Emily turned back, pushing herself against Caroline's back, wrapping her arms around her, her hands pressing on her breasts. She murmured in her ear, planting light kisses on the back of her neck, feeling the fine hairs with her lips, rubbing her nose up to the base of her hairline.

"Fuck, Em," Caroline breathed out, her hands coming to rest on Emily's. "What the fuck did we do last night?"

They lay there, memories swirling, their bodies intertwined in so many different ways, each smelling the other, the other's taste on her tongue. Emily could feel how tender her lips...your cunt...it's your cunt now...was, the sensation of the butt plug pushing into her consciousness. And then the memory of Caroline playing with it, watching Emily's face as she pulled it out and slid it back in, curious even as she brought her to the brink. Oh fuck oh fuckohfuck. The memory of how many times she'd cum, and how Cos would punish her for it. The anxiety, almost microscopic throughout the night, began to swirl. She couldn't let it. "I know, C. It was fucking amazing." She said it softly, her fingers toying with Caroline's nipples, feeling them enlarge slightly.

"I gotta go, Em. Didn't you have practice?" Caroline pulled Em's hands away and turned to face her, stroking her hair, staring into her eyes.

Em pulled the corner of her mouth, nodding slightly. "I texted Coach. I couldn't. Fuck. I drank too much and slept too little." She smiled and kissed her lightly. "It was amazing, C. I want to do it again. And again." She kissed her each time, pulling back to see if Caroline felt the same way, her heart leaping when she saw Caroline's reaction.

"Yeah." And a quick flash of something darker across her face. "But I gotta get going. I gotta get cleaned up and then to work."

Emily rolled over and off the bed, extending her hand. "C'mon. Let's take a quick shower together and you can get dressed in one of your new outfits." She laughed, pulling Caroline off the bed, dragging her upstairs.

*-*-*-*

"Hey," Emily whispered as they came back down, clean and naked. "Let's see what's up with Naomi and Jamie." She didn't wait, walking lightly down the hall to the guest bedroom door, pushing it open quietly. She turned back and smiled at Caroline, urging her to come and look.

The two stared into the room, Naomi and Jamie tangled up, awake and unaware of being watched. Caroline tapped Em's shoulder and pulled her back, letting the two be alone.

"I can't fucking believe what's happening to us," Caroline quietly commented back in Emily's room. She was buttoning up a dress that looked fantastic on her, a bright floral print against a white background that showed off her own color.

Em had pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, trying to decide how much she wanted to eat before going to the gym. The shower had helped a lot, but she wasn't sure she could eat anything at all, and the idea of working out seemed awful. She'd take it slow, getting her guests out, getting some coffee in, before she made any rash decisions.

Downstairs she kissed Caroline goodbye and turned to the coffee maker, the sounds of the crew downstairs, working to a soundtrack, lightening her head a little. Nursing her coffee, staring at her phone, she barely looked up when Cos emerged from the basement.

"You look like shit. Everything okay?" He was smiling.

She nodded, avoiding his eyes. He'll know. He probably already does. But she was too foggy to deal with it. She saw him glancing down the stairs, the noise loud enough he'd have to shout for anyone to hear him.

"You have fun last night?" He came up next to her, lightly touching her chin, making her look up at him.

She stared into his face and nodded. "Too much." She smiled lopsidedly. "Drank way too much." She looked away and took a gulp of coffee.

"Mmmm hmmm. They think you might have overdone something else. Are they right?" His fingers, rough and calloused gently stroked her ears, shooting sparks into her head.

She didn't look at him, hesitating before nodding slightly. She waited, her heart beginning to race, wondering what he would expect her to do.

He shook his head, laughing softly. "You're such a teenager. You can't help yourself!"

Even though she knew he sounded sympathetic, it didn't mean he was letting her off the hook. Something terrible was going to happen, but she wasn't afraid. She wasn't even nervous. She could feel the adrenaline starting, the competitor kicking in. Bring it on, Cos.

"Here." He dug into the front pocket of his jeans to pull out his keys. "In the center console there's a blue fabric bag. Bring it in and let's talk."

Her eyes flitted up to his face, seeing the determination there, and back down to his hand to grab his keys, shaking her head at she didn't know what.

Leaning over the passenger seat she reached into the storage compartment, the cab thick with smells: Cos's sweat, wood shavings, French fries, old upholstery and wet dog. Her hand grabbed down, finding the bag. Pulling it up, she saw a dark blue sack, tied at the top with cord. It was surprisingly heavy, the contents indecipherable, but clearly a jumble. She wanted to peek but had gotten the impression from Cos that he wanted her to wait.

When she returned to the kitchen he had gone, she assumed back downstairs, only worsening her curiosity. She dumped the bag on a chair, hearing a thunk as one of the objects rolled heavily, and topped off her coffee, trying not to feel like she was at Cos's beck and call.

"Hey..."

She looked up to see Naomi coming down the stairs, showered and dressed in a crazy combination of clothes she'd picked out. "Hey!" She smiled and then nodded at Jamie coming down behind. "You guys hungry or...?" She wasn't interested in making anything, but would have been fine if they wanted to eat.

They both giggled and shook their heads.

"Nah," Naomi said, her duffel over her shoulder. "I think we ate enough."

Em shook her head and smiled, looking down the basement stairs. "Okay," she nodded, "give me a call." She turned back to see Naomi staring at her puzzled. She shrugged, her expression suggesting Naomi should call her when she had a chance.

She heard him trudging up the stairs, keeping her eyes on her phone.

"Hey."

She looked up as he slumped into chair with the bag, holding out his hand. Confused momentarily, she remembered his key, pulling it out of her shorts and handing it over to him. "Hey." Her brain was still foggy, whether from too little sleep or too much alcohol; she looked confused about what would happen next.

"Upstairs." He nodded to the side, grabbing the bag and standing, waiting for her to lead the way.

She could feel him staring at her ass the whole way up, smiling thinly at how well she knew him. Except, aside from knowing she'd be punished for not following directions, she wasn't sure where he was going to take it.

"Training," he began after he invited her to sit in The Study, "doesn't mean anything if you don't keep your commitment." He was sitting against the table looking down at her. "Right?"

She knew there wasn't anything she could say to get out of whatever he had planned for her. She could say her safe word if it got too hard. Just say it five times. Caroline's voice was whispering in her head. Over the past week she'd considered it a handful of times, but this time she realized, she was taking it seriously, really releasing herself from the bargain. You don't have to to do this! Caroline's voice, but C and she hadn't really discussed it, so she knew it was just her own thoughts. Don't be a quitter. Every coach she'd known, pushing her through her discomfort. Knowing Caroline was there was almost enough to throw in the towel, but the competitor in her wasn't ready to give in. She knew she was being stupid. This wasn't something she would "win" like a race. But she knew what Cos was pushing her to do, what he'd already pushed her to do, wasn't ever going to happen again. She wasn't ready to let it go. She inhaled, taking Complicit deep into her lungs and nodded, looking at him.

"They're not surprised."

She shook her head. Just mentioning the priests started her off again, the judgment, the hidden observers, her observers, Complicit's observers that he used so easily. Fuckkkkk. She could feel herself moistening. You're such a...she shook her head...cunt. You're such a fucking cunt. She was getting turned on, in spite of the fog. It was mid-morning and they weren't supposed to even be here until mid-afternoon. "What...why are...what are you doing here, Cos? Don't you have to be downstairs?"

He grunted a laugh and turned to the bag. "Yeah. I gotta get back down there. But you're lack of respect for the training required prompt attention. They're already wondering what we're up to. I showed 'em the place yesterday. They were pretty impressed."

She looked at him, first confused The priests? and then in alarm, inhaling sharply, feeling Complicit seep into her, when she realized he was talking about the crew. Every time she'd been walking around naked, she'd been self-conscious about one of them coming up but had always figured it was unlikely. Now, knowing he'd invited them up, it felt like a violation.

"It's alright. Don't look so panicked. Now they can see it's legit. But there aren't too many reasons for me to be sticking around after hours. Really can't have any stupid comments over beers." He had untied the bag and reached in. "What are you training for?"

Her brain still thick and slow, had fixated on his revelation the crew had been upstairs. She inhaled deeply to try and clear it, smelling the fragrance again, her thoughts distracted by the memory of Caroline at the BLN intentionally trying to get more from Complicit. What is this doing to me? She looked at him confused. "Servant cunt?" was all she could get out, the full sentence and several others piled up in her head.

He laughed again, pulling out a large dildo, pinkish, realistic, with blue veins and a huge mushroom cap. Its base was a suction cup. He laid it down on the table where it rolled in a short arc.

Two weeks ago she would have been shocked, but now, after being grossed out by the videos she'd watched of women sliding onto something like it, she was mostly numb, her head stuffed with wool. Her stomach clenched, the memory of them being impaled, their lips being stretched thin; that was going to be her. It's too big! It won't even get past my opening! She stared dully as he reached back into the sack, too exhausted to protest.

"I thought you were training to take me in all of your holes." He pulled out a coil of nylon rope.

The image from before, wrists bound to ankles, stretched open, his cock lining up to slide into her throat, but now, it was lined up to her asshole. She moaned and shook her head, watching his hands as they went back to the bag. The memory was strong; it was going to happen; that thing was inside her. She wiped her face, closing her eyes, but that only made the image stronger. She moaned an incoherent protest, but she knew it wouldn't matter how much she protested, it was going to happen.

"Hey," he stopped, looking at her. "How's your virgin hole?" He nodded toward her ass.

Her eyes popped open and she stared at him, trying to remember what she'd done with the plug. She had taken it out sometime in the night, the empty feeling enhancing Caroline's attention to her cunt. She hadn't put it back in yet. She looked through the wall to the bathroom, remembering seeing it on the counter.

"Go get it. I want to see you put it in."

She got up to leave, staring at the dildo, shaking her head at how willing she was. Her head throbbed at the motion.

"Uhn nnn." He motioned for her to strip off her clothes.

Of course. I don't even know why I bother. She pulled the corners of her mouth back, pulled the hem of her shirt over her head and slipped her shorts down. Just another day in the life of a servant cunt. She was teetering on the edge of the waterfall again: too tired to struggle, too proud to tap out, and now, she noticed, too curious to stop. But in spite of her concern about what that thing would do to her, everything else felt normal. It was no big deal, just another day, stripping naked for a guy and shoving something in one of her holes. Careful not to shake her head, she walked through her closet, smiling at a new thought. What would Abby have said? What clever poetry would she have written? And then she wondered if maybe Abby had written something about her situation. Surely those women would have faced disgust at what their husbands were asking of them! The thought that merely giving a blow job might have filled them with dread helped ease her own concerns. Her thoughts returned to the pamphlets she'd read the day before, a glimmer of a memory that there may have been one or two. Maybe I should take a look again. Her eyes glanced down the hall to the bookcase as she turned into the bathroom.

She took a few minutes to wash the plug, her fingers running over the cone, the memory of it pulsing into her, pushing against her rectum and anus. The tendril was collapsed. You're not ashamed of this! And it was true. She'd accepted this part, the opening of her asshole so he could slide his cock into her eventually. The memory of the largest plug, as big as her wrist, made her shiver. No way. There's not a chance in hell. Turning off the taps she grabbed the bunny tail and walked back to her room, glancing anxiously toward the back stairs at the sound of construction. She picked up the lube and entered The Study, her eyes drawn to the dildo standing erect in the center of the Celtic knot, Cos still perched on the edge of the table.

Setting the plug and tail down next to him, she glopped some lube on her fingers before exchanging the tube for the plug. Turning she pushed her ass cheeks toward him, spreading one wide with her dry hand, her other hand pinching the plug between thumb and forefinger, her fingers cool and slimy, painting her hole. As she slipped the tip against her sphincter she felt it close up involuntarily, the lube easing the plug's passage until she consciously relaxed the muscle, letting it expand. Expecting the worst, the ring only twinged a little at its furthest expansion, rapidly gripping the plug and sliding it in without any further help from her hand. From this position, bent over and vulnerable she was staring at the dildo, leaning slightly, its head impossibly large.