A Study in Fragrance Pt. 21

Story Info
Thursday: Cos pushes Emily to the limit.
11.1k words
4.6
5.6k
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

She felt the sweat beading up against her breasts, squished against the table top, the air heavy and still. They were predicting another storm tonight, but it couldn't come soon enough. She had closed her eyes, waiting for Cos to come upstairs, her body spread out as he had demanded, her plug in place, her cheeks waiting for his hand. She was calm. Complicit had given her an image of her future and she knew things were going to turn out okay.

She was surprised that her body also felt calm, in spite of what she expected him to put her through today. She clenched her anus, half consciously, half in response to the plug filling her there. She knew he would graduate it up. It had slipped in so easily yesterday, and today, it was hard to imagine that it had caused her so much pain the first time...just two days ago?

The practice this morning had gone so much better than she'd expected. Coach was skeptical, given how she'd skipped the day before, but it was a run day and she had woken up early, stretched and arrived ready to take on her best. Yesterday's gentle jog through the preserve, taking her time, letting the afternoon drag on, her feet landing on the soft floor of the trail. She'd been careful not to push it, not to trip or land poorly, just to let her body flow, to let the insanity of what was happening to her melt as if the air and sweat and slow heat would flush her worries onto the path behind her.

And then this morning, her body ready to go for it, Coach ready to get her to the next level. The air was already heavy when she'd arrived, but at least it was cool. They all commented on how sticky it would be later, but later might as well have meant 'after the run.' She'd come in besting her prior time, something she had known she would do before she'd gone a hundred yards. Everything just felt right.

And after, inhaling huge breaths, her chest heaving, her legs and arms aching, her shirt and waistband sweat-soaked, she could tell Coach was proud, his words barely audible over the blood rushing past her ears. You can do this thing you can do this thing you can do this thing. She smiled dreamily at what those words really meant. If he'd only known what she was facing! But driving home, the endorphins flooding her brain, the words became a mantra, not just for the competition, but for all of the challenges: Complicit, Cos, and though she didn't think of Caroline as a challenge, Caroline.

Shifting slightly on the table, her thoughts drifted back to the night before, when she'd come back, when Caroline had come over. A moment of awkwardness when Caroline had come in the door, saw Em was naked and hesitated for just the briefest time, before setting down her bag and running to embrace her, wrapping her arms tight around her back, pressing her lips to Em's.

"I can't believe this is happening," Caroline whispered, pulling back, staring into Em's eyes. "I...tell me this is for real. That we're not under some spell from that fragrance, or Abby, or that I'm not dreaming." She didn't let Em answer before pressing into her again.

When they untangled, laughing, Em assured her she felt the same, but couldn't explain why. She needed to understand Caroline's hesitancy when she entered; she wouldn't let anything stay a secret. Caroline stared at her for a heartbeat, trying to remember, then laughed nervously.

"You were naked...I mean you are naked...but I hadn't expected it." She laughed again, letting her fingers play on Em's shoulders. "Which is stupid, because why wouldn't you be? But..." she hesitated again, "I wasn't sure if you expected me to get undressed, or if you wanted me to stay clothed, or..." she shook her head, looking away, "I got self-conscious all of a sudden and that felt weird. It's not weird, right?"

"Self-conscious?" It was Em's turn to laugh. "Weird? What isn't weird about all of this?" She leaned in and kissed Caroline's forehead, nose and lips. "Do you mean, is it weird that you keep your clothes on while I'm naked?" She waited for Caroline's agreement. "I want you to do be comfortable, C. You'll be naked soon enough, right?"

But Caroline wasn't finished, her features darkening for a moment. She exhaled, staring at Em. "Okay, but I have to understand something, k? It's been bugging me, or...fuck...Em...I don't know." She stopped, trying to figure out how to say it. "I can't do what you're doing with Cos, right?" She pulled her lower lip under her top teeth, worried, her hand waving at Em. "Like, being naked all the time..." she trailed off without finishing the thought.

Em laughed again, sitting down on a chair, her eyes glinting, feeling mischievous. "We covered that yesterday, didn't we? My being naked, whether with you, or Cos, or at the beach, or wherever, that's me being naked, yeah? You want to be naked with me and Cos? Get naked! You feel uncomfortable with my being naked?" She sat back and opened her legs and arms wide, exposing herself, wrapping her limbs around the legs and back.

Caroline laughed, sitting. "Stop it! You're terrible. That's not what I meant and you know it. Seriously, Em," her face sobered, "I don't understand what you two are doing, and I'm scared you'll need me to do it too. And I don't want that!"

Em leaned forward and stroked Caroline's face, shaking her head. "I don't want that with you, C. What I feel with you is calm, joy, love. That's not what I'm doing with Cos. That's competition, that's dominance, that's winning." She kissed her again. "I don't want to win against you. I want to win with you. Yeah?"

Caroline's face melted, her eyes softening, filling. "Oh my god, Em. I can't stand it. I've never felt this way. I..." She wrapped her arms around Em's shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug.

After a few moments Em pulled away. "Hey, tell me what you're going to say to Bobby, maybe while we make dinner?" She stopped, thinking about what she had to do, about Cos's punishment. "And then...um...I need you to help me with something?"

As they prepared dinner, Caroline explained her thinking. They'd go out Friday night, just her and Bobby, and she'd tell him, straight up, that she didn't want to lie, and didn't want to hide, but that she and Em had hooked up and it felt right. So right she didn't want to string him along.

"But what if he says he's cool sharing you with me?" Em stirred the pasta, looking over her shoulder to see Caroline's reaction.

She laughed, shaking her head. "I don't feel about him close to the way I'm feeling about you. I want him to understand that."

Em wouldn't back down. "But that's not what I asked. Seriously, C. He's got something good here: a hot lay, a good fuck. If he says he's okay that you're bi, what are you going to say?"

Caroline choked, surprised at Em's crudity. "I...shit...really? You think he'd really go there?"

Em let her think about it, turning to open the tomato sauce.

"Fuck, Em. I...I mean, I like being around him. He's kind, and it did feel wonderful last week when we made love..." she stopped and looked up to see if she'd crossed a line.

Em was smiling. "See? Isn't talking about it so much better than hiding? I'm imagining him on top, sliding his Bobby-dick into you and I'm not feeling even the tiniest bit of jealousy. Just knowing you're having a good time, that he's giving you pleasure, that's all I need to know."

Caroline's jaw dropped at how blunt Em was being. "You're not serious. Seriously? You'd be okay if he and I still dated?" She shook her head. "I'm not sure I'd be as generous with you...I mean...I know you're seeing Cos, and I know...fuck. I'm sorry...that just came out."

Em laughed again. "Caroline! It's okay! We're having fun. I'm so into you. You're so into me. I'm so not worried about you fucking Bobby! That's not the point, anyway. It's not about the physical thing. Complicit's taken care of that." She watched her friend's reaction, nodding. "The real problem is going to be Bobby's reaction..." she paused, thinking, "or Cos's. Even if they say they're okay with us being together, it'll be about the time. They're going to expect us to spend time with them." She shrugged, dumping the sauce into a pot. "And I'm not sure I'll have the time for anyone else." She jumped when Caroline's hand brushed down her back, drawing a line to her buns, her other hand turning her to face her.

"You are such a fucking freak," Caroline said before leaning in for a kiss.

Em shifted her head the other way, rising up off the table, the air only slightly cooler against her wet skin than the table had been. Her memories from later that night flooded her thoughts.

"Hey." They'd finished dinner, their plans for their boyfriends left undecided, the conversation having turned to college and how they could manage to stay together. Em was alarmed at Caroline's suggestion she'd transfer mid-year. Not that she didn't want that, but that she wanted Caroline to pursue her dance and she had no idea if her school would hold a candle to where Caroline had been accepted. And her proposal. Em had to talk about that. They agreed it was too soon, and that if they were really this much in love, it would survive a year away at school. And then it was time. "I kinda need you to help me, C., and I don't know what you'll say."

Caroline looked up, concerned.

"I know you don't want to be with me the way Cos and I are together," Em held up her hand as Caroline was about to say something, "and I'm not saying what we did last night is your fault." She looked Caroline in the face to make sure she understood she wasn't guilt-tripping her. "Seriously, that was the best fucking sex I've had, C. And I know, I haven't had much, but I've had some fucking incredible sex recently." She smiled, trying to stop from laughing. "But I promised Cos I wouldn't cum, and well, I definitely broke that promise...multiple times."

They smiled, remembering.

"So, he's punished me." Em held her hand up again. "Chill. I agreed. I promised. I'm in training. And I broke training. That's on me." She wasn't even struggling with the tendril. This was Caroline. She was telling truths to Caroline. It felt so clean, so easy. She studied her friend's face for any judgment, seeing only confusion and concern. "It's not such a bad thing he's asking me to do. But it would help me a lot if you were there...if you could help me through it."

Caroline nodded, looking serious, her hands stroking Em's cheek. "Of course! Anything." She paused. "Well, actually, not 'anything,' Em. I won't be comfortable hurting you, or doing any spanking or anything like that." She looked embarrassed, but kept her gaze on Emily's eyes.

Em nodded. "Yeah." She could feel a twinge at not having that part of her sex life. "But...maybe...you'll keep an open mind about the spanking...maybe in the future...?" She smiled mischievously, to see if Caroline would take the bait.

"You're such a freak!" Caroline tousled Em's hair and sat back. "So...what...what's he making you do?"

Em tossed her head toward the stairs. "Upstairs. In The Study."

And once again she was walking upstairs with a lover following behind her, only there were miles of difference between earlier in the day with Cos and tonight with Caroline. At the top of the stairs she turned and pushed open the bookcase, her eyes darting to the dildo sticking up from the floor. She turned, once Caroline had joined her, waiting for a reaction.

"What?" Caroline looked confused, her eyes scanning the room.

Emily turned and pointed to the dick sticking up from the floor.

Caroline gasped, her hands covering her mouth. "Ohhhhhh, nooo...Em! That's...that's not possible!" She had walked toward it, trying to get a better look, not believing what she was seeing. Standing over it, she looked back at Em, and then at the thing staring up at her from the floor.

"It's a monster," Em said quietly, joining her.

Caroline squatted to get a closer look. "Oh Em. Sweetheart. Shit!" She sniffed. "It's been in you already?" She looked back at Em, alarmed.

Em nodded. "Yeah. Yeah."

They stood silently for several heartbeats, Em fidgeting with her phone, Caroline unsure what to say.

"So." "Yeah, so" "you go" "No, you."

Caroline just stared at her, waiting.

"So, yeah, so, I'm supposed to take that into me while I watch this website..." Em was shifting from one foot to the other, nervous. "But...yeah...but it's so big, I don't think I can get it in without some help?"

Caroline looked at her, confused. "Help? What kind of help?" She walked around it. "Shit it's so ugly." She looked up at Em, concerned. "Did it hurt?"

Em nodded slightly. "Yeah. A little. At first. And then, everything just let go and it pushed up against my cervix and something lit me up when it did." Her eyes grew wide as she described the experience. "I...I did a little reading today...about whether it could hurt me, or if I might get stretched too much or...I don't know. I was worried."

Caroline nodded. "Fuck, I'd be! Whadya find out? Wouldn't he want you to stay all tight and shit? I mean, why would he want to stretch you out?"

Em laughed a little. "Yeah. It's not like that. Turns out, even after you push a baby things just snap back. Especially if you do Kegels." She pulled her eyes from the cock and looked at Caroline. "I've decided I'm going to do Kegels." She smiled. "A lot."

Caroline nodded her head, smiling knowingly. "So...how am I supposed to help?"

Em raised her eyebrows with a glint in her eyes. "Turns out, the only way that fucker's going to get into me is if I'm really turned on. Cos did me earlier today. Fired me up. Hard. I was so fucking wet, C! It was part of the punishment, right? Cuz I'd cum, and he's edging me again. So, he's like lighting me up as much as possible, and I'm fucking loose, and even with all of that, I could barely slide over it...until...until it was shoved all the way in, and then...something happened and it was like my muscles turned to jelly and it just slid in deeper." Em shivered a little, hugging her ribs.

As Em was talking, Caroline stared at her, trying to understand where she was going, until her face suddenly lit up, smiling. "Oh shit, sister. You want me to get you all juiced up!?" Her face brightened further, the smile broadening. "Like the other night?" She rejoined Em sliding her arm around her waist. "I thought you'd never ask. Only, not quite as far, hmm?"

Em turned and wrapped her arms around Caroline's back, hugging her, feeling Caroline's hands sliding down her back, massaging her cheeks. "Mmm hmmm. But C? Seriously. You can't make me cum?" She pulled away to look at her friend's face. "Seriously. You don't want me to get punished more, right? He's not letting me cum until the weekend, but there's no way I can get that in me if I'm not turned on."

"Lest go!" Caroline stepped way, grabbing Em's hand, leading her to the bedroom.

Em's back was cramping a little. She pushed up on her arms to give it a break, sneaking a glance at her phone to see what time it was. 3:20! Fuck I started too soon! She laid back down, her stomach and breasts wet and clammy against the table.

She'd taken a side trip to the bathroom to pull out the plug. It was going to be hard enough to impale herself on the Monster It's definitely called the Monster without her ass stuffed full. Tomorrow he'd probably expect her to have them both in, but hadn't specifically said it, so she was going for easy. Well...easier.

Caroline had taken off her clothes and was sitting on her heels on the bed, facing the door. "I've been thinking about you Em, all day. At work, thinking about your tongue and what you did to me last night." She'd reached up to rub her breasts lightly, playing with her nipples, all the while staring at Em as she walked in the door. "Maybe you could help me a little." She opened her knees and lifted up slightly, her labia a dark purple, deepening at the top of her cleft.

Em could feel herself lighting up just at the thought of tasting her again. She slipped onto the bed, turning over to slide her head between Caroline's legs, inhaling her aroma, the room disappearing as Caroline lowered herself onto her mouth. She loved the feeling of Caroline's lips on her mouth, the silkiness of her channel, the taste of her juice, the deep sea saltiness of her smell. Her tongue reached up and found her clit, already stiffening, forcing a moan loud enough Em could hear it muffled through her thighs. And then Caroline moved, rubbing her slit into her harder as she shifted forward, opening Em's legs with her hands, spreading her cunt with her fingers to gently take her clit in her mouth.

Caroline kept a running commentary on what she was doing, telling Em what she wanted, how she couldn't believe it was happening. Em couldn't hear any of it, buried under her. Caroline moaned and moved against Em's face, nuzzling her own mouth into Em's entrance, lapping at the juices starting to flow. She loved it when Em gushed, loved drinking it, couldn't get enough of it the night before. The thought flickered that she wanted to make her squirt again, and then she squashed it. She couldn't let her cum. She smiled. "But I'll get you as close as possible."

And now it was time for Em to moan, rotating her pelvis up to press herself against Caroline's mouth to feel her friend's tongue and lips as intensely as she could, her insides starting to liquefy, the bright green ball growing, growing, growing filling her core, sending sparks along her nerves, her legs like jelly. She sucked on Caroline's lips, pulling as much of her into her mouth as she could, rewarded by Caroline pushing down on her at both ends.

And then she rolled Caroline over, wanting to give her more, take in more, lap at her opening, press herself against Caroline's face. She thought her friend might be getting close, but she didn't know her very well. The other night was so crazy, they'd both had so much to drink. She lifted herself off Caroline's mouth, listening to her beg Em to lick her harder, her hands reaching down between their bodies to pull Em's shoulders down, her hips lifting up. Em dove back down, keeping her own cunt just above Caroline's face, hoping it was dripping onto her mouth, glowing from the pleasure she was giving, hearing her gasps and grunts growing more urgent, until Caroline spasmed, her pelvis pushing against Em's face, her abs contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing, her vagina releasing its nectar.

The table was hard against her cheek, making her turn her head again. Em could still taste Caroline on her lips, could smell her in her nose. She was certain Cos would be able to smell her too. She felt her cunt warming up at the memory of how she'd made her cum.

"Oh fuck, Em! Fuck fuck fuck me." Caroline was sprawled beneath her, too spent to move. "I can't take much more of that."

Em giggled a little, dragging her legs to rise onto her knees, sitting back on Caroline's breasts. "I don't want to spoil the moment," Em tipped to one side, lifting her leg over Caroline's head, "but I've got to get that thing in me." She got off the bed. "Can you come in when you're able?" She leaned down and kissed her, smelling her musk, slipping her tongue across her lips to mix their juices.

Kneeling, like she'd done earlier in the day, she grabbed the Monster and slipped the crown between her lips. Whether it was because she knew what to expect, or because she didn't have the plug in her, or maybe because Caroline had done such a good job, it slid into her far enough for her to rest back on her heels, the pressure against her cervix uncomfortable but not painful. Her lips were caught, folding in on themselves, forcing her to push back off, to reach down and spread them before she could settle back down. Her phone was on the floor, just within reach, and she opened the website, turning to the next episode. Moments later the Monster began to move within her, forcing a squeal of surprise that caught Caroline's attention.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers