A Study in Paint - Nude Art Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste it."

He groaned loudly and squirted some at my lips, and some of the salty goodness fell on my tongue as I swallowed. "Mmm," I licked my lips.

His eyes rolled back in his head upon seeing me swallow, and a final few large squirts of thick, white cum streamed straight up into the air like long ribbons as he tugged and tugged. I counted them as he spouted- one...two... three... four. Wow. The boy was full of cum.

He gave a loud exhale, still holding his cock but no longer tugging. With eyes closed and shivered breathing, he stayed motionless hovering over me as the tip of his still-erect cock dribbled with a clear, thin trickle of remaining cum. I watched this little cum trickle and it made me want to taste him even more- I eased myself down the seat to squat down on the floor and gently lick the head of his penis.

"OH." He yelped, eyes still closed. I noticed that all the cum that had landed on me and in me was now making it's way- along with the paint from my ruined body art- onto the floor, but I didn't care.

With little fluttery motions, I flicked my tongue around the opening of his cock, around the spongey ridge, and lightly sucked on his giant head.

"Ah." He sighed weakly, as though dreaming.

I sucked his whole member into my mouth, being delicate so as not to overstimulate him, just to feel him. He continued to drip, and I could taste the saltiness of his post-cum as it slid down the back of my throat. I swallowed.

I pulled my mouth off his cock, finally looking up to acknowledge Mr. Parker, and while squatting with Theo's cock in my hand, opened my legs towards him to show off my pretty pussy.

"Well?" I asked, "How did we do?" I gave Theo's cock one more luxurious lick for good measure.

Mr. Parker's eyes studied my pussy as cum proceeded to flow out of my pussy lips, dripping slowly onto the floor.

"Wonderfully. Bravo."

12