A Stupid Bet

Story Info
Never bet your wife unless you expect to win.
4.3k words
3.96
99.2k
150
40

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BET

This life changing story happened 2 years ago before which my wife Julia and I led a normal, if not a boring existence. I have a very well paid job as the financial director for an international security company and Julia doesn't work but looks after our gorgeous house and gardens. Julia is absolutely stunning with long brunette hair that when it is not tightly tied back reaches down to her truly impressive breasts. They are supremely firm and heavy swaying gently from side to side when she walks with her bullet nipples showing through everything that she wears.

Julia has never considered herself to be remotely sexy and always brushed off my suggestions that other guys would stare at her in the street or even more so when she wore a bikini on the beach on holiday. She never went topless on the beach as she was so convinced that she was not as attractive as the other women. Our sex life has always been average and I suppose that we had both got into a routine that may have become boring but that was about to change.

My multi-millionaire boss Carl had a young wife who was the exact opposite -- always strutting her stuff when she came in to the office, always a breast just threatening to fall out but never does, a flash of bare arse but never a glimpse of her cunt -- in other words a total cock teaser.

They had just returned from a break on a Caribbean island and Carl was intent on telling me how Susan had spent the whole time trying to arouse a black American guy that used to lie naked on the beach with his wife. On the last day she had chased Carl back to the hotel to get the sun tan lotion and when he left the beach he looked back to see her take the lotion out of her bag, stand up to remove her bikini and stand facing this couple while she rubbed oil over her breasts and between her legs.

After a few moments of this he saw her offer the lotion to the black guy and motioned him to rub her back. When he stood up his cock was standing rigid and must have been 10 inches. He took the lotion and started rubbing it over her back as the guy's wife stood in front of Susan rubbing her breasts. After a short time he could see the black guy bend his knees so the tip of his cock was jutting between her legs and he just straightened his legs and his cock was gone.

The guy's wife caught Susan in her arms and maintained her upright position as this guy fucked her like a steam train until eventually he pulled his shiny black cock out and Carl witnessed an impressive spray of thick spunk over Susan's back. The couple just returned to their sunbathing and left Susan panting and sweating to a round of applause from a few other couples who witnessed it. I asked Carl what he did and he said the same as anybody would do -- he stood watching, wanking his cock and deposited his own load all over the bushes. He said that they had had great sex later and Susan knew he had been watching.

I stupidly said that no normal woman would allow a stranger just to fuck her and leave (even though I was struggling to keep my own cock from sticking out of my trousers). Carl laughed and said that any woman could be fucked by a stranger in an hour or less if the circumstances were right -- even my Julia. He bet me a thousand pounds that Julia would succumb in an hour and of course knowing how she keeps herself prim and proper and would be horrified if she had even heard this story I accepted without any hesitation -- Carl was going to eat his words.

A week later Carl and Susan invited us to their fantastic country mansion for dinner and to set up their plan -- of course I said nothing to Julia about the bet.

That night Susan told Julia about an event she held a few times a year where 5 of her close friends came round to an evening without husbands where they looked at and bought high class sexy lingerie and sex toys.

The model that cat walked the clothes was unfortunately unavailable and at such short notice couldn't get a replacement. Having admired Julia's body all night she suggested that she would be perfect for the job. Having been plied with wine Julia was taken aback with the thought that anybody would think that she could model clothes and immediately said that she would be happy to help Susan in any way she could. A date was set for a week ahead.

The next day Susan phoned to thank Julia for offering her body and to ask if she was well trimmed down below as some of the items would not look as good if she had lush pubes - which of course she did. Julia suddenly remembered the promise she had made and Susan made it impossible for her to back out saying that she was sending her personal beautician round that very afternoon.

Sure enough mid afternoon the door bell rang and this beautician walked in complete with bed and bags and which was set up before Julia could argue. Within minutes this efficient young girl was asking my wife to strip off and lie on her back on the bed which amazingly she obediently did. She offered to give her a massage to relax her obvious tension and proceeded to give a professional all body massage. Although there was nothing sexual about it Julia had never had an intimate massage before and it felt good to have her breasts caressed by this stranger and she was a little embarrassed to feel the moisture starting to dribble slowly from her pussy.

The girl noticed this and said not be embarrassed as it was very common. At that she parted her legs and started to trim Julia's pubes very short so that there remained only a thin strip of short hair up the middle. Then she smoothed foam all between her legs and shaved her cunt lips smooth. At this point Julia was well aware that she was gaping open, running like a river and desperate to put her hands there -- which of course she was too embarrassed to do.

The girl then rubbed some cooling cream all over her cunt with her fingers "accidentally" just slipping briefly in and over her erect clit. Then quickly she patted her gently and said -- job done and by the way you look absolutely fuckable which both shocked and excited Julia. Within minutes she was gone and my wife was busy giving herself the best orgasm she had had for years.

When I got home it was my turn to be shocked because my prudish wife met me at the door with a long silk dressing gown which she opened provocatively to reveal her new brazilian. I was absolutely gob smacked and my cock thought it was quite good as well. We only ever had sex in the bedroom but she tore my clothes off, laid me on the hall floor and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock and the sight of her breasts swinging madly meant that I couldn't control myself and I came in seconds which left Julia to finish herself off - much to her annoyance. I had never seen this side of her -- in fact I didn't believe this side existed.

As the weekend drew closer Julia was still very apprehensive about parading her body in front of other women but I was also wondering what plans Carl and Susan had for my gorgeous wife.

On the night in question Julia was picked up by Carl's young chauffeur Mike and I was to follow in secret a few minutes later. Susan had told her not to wear bra or pants all day as this would leave marks that would detract from the clothes she was to wear. Julia had never gone without a bra - let alone pants and I could see this had a profound effect on her particularly when the chauffeur stood at the door and ogled her in her silk top and sensible skirt with her nipples suddenly hardening quickly as this young stud ogled openly at her heaving breasts. Julia coughed uncomfortably and got his attention back but I could see she was turned on by the look of admiration.

When she arrived at the house she was introduced to Susan's friends and they sat for awhile drinking wine and relaxing which calmed Julia's nerves and she was more confident when there were no men in sight -- or so she thought. Susan rang for Mike and when he arrived she whispered something to him and he went away returning a few minutes later wearing smart white trousers through which it was obvious he was wearing no pants because the line of his as cock was clear for all to see. To set it off he was only wearing a bow tie. Susan announced that Mike would butler for them for the rest of the night.

That made Julia suddenly panic but of course she remembered the comments the beautician made about looking so fuckable and she felt that she would not be embarrassed. I was with the husbands of the women in another room in the house having drinks when Carl announced the entertainment for the night was about to start. As an expert in security he had set up secret cameras in the lounge where the women were and also in the room where Julia would be getting changed.

On a big screen all the cameras flickered in to life and the guys were asking which girl was providing the show. When Carl pointed to Julia they all made lewd comments like -- "I bet she fucks -- she's absolutely gorgeous -- I wonder how many cocks she's milked this week (I knew it was one) - far better than any of the slags you've made us watch in the past Carl". I suddenly realised that this was a regular side show for the guys. Nobody was told that she was my wife.

Susan took Julia into the side room where a rack of bags containing the outfits were all numbered -- 10 in all. We could clearly hear their conversation and Julia said she was nervous but Susan reassured her that she would be fine and got out the first item which was a long silk nightdress. Julia nervously took off her top and the guys cheered when her breasts filled the camera.

When she took off her skirt Carl was able to zoom in on her cunt and the guys were ecstatic and were all agreeing that this was the best model they had ever seen which made me feel good although very nervous knowing what the bet was. I was beginning to get confused between wanting to win the bet to prove Carl wrong and wanting to see how far Julia would go if the opportunity to take a cock actually arose -- my heart was racing.

As Julia walked out in to the room she was to parade around a large wooden coffee table and to allow the women as much time as they wanted to feel the material or anything they wanted. They all said that she looked beautiful in this night dress and that made Julia relax.

The next item was a baby doll outfit also in silk and that got the same admiring comments. Mike was not in the room at this stage. The next outfit was a tight fitting silk basque and when she put it on she stood in front of the mirror admiring herself with her erect nipples poking through holes and her cunt exposed by a split. Because she stood squarely in front of the mirror Carl was able to zoom in and it was obvious that Julia was starting to get very wet and the material looked soaked between her legs.

As she walked back through, Mike the chauffeur was placing drinks on the table and he looked up but Julia just brazened it out and strutted past stopping in front of one of the women who wanted a closer look. She ran her fingers between her legs and said Christ Mike she is starting to get wet -- it must be you turning her on -- and they all laughed and cheered.

The next item was a sheer body stocking which was crotchless and backless and hugged her like a second skin which she wore with high stilettos. Walking in to the room she had never felt so exposed or indeed sexy. Her breasts were swaying provocatively and stretching the material so it was almost see through.

One of the women stepped up and smoothed one hand over her bottom and the other brushed her cunt commenting how available it made her look. She turned Julia to face Mike and asked his opinion and he replied that she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen -- and the bulge in his trousers seemed to bear that out.

The next item was all leather straps and thongs and Julia just could not get it right -- much to the delight of us watching in secret and she called Susan for some help. She put her head round the door and said she would get help. In walked Mike and virtually instantly his cock was straining down the inside of his leg -- all the veins showing through. We could see that Julia couldn't take her eyes off it.

Mike took the garment off her completely and started afresh, firstly manipulating Julia's breasts through tight loops of leather which were then tightened by a strap tied tightly across her back so that her breasts were forced to jut out in front of her. Her skin was so strained that it had an amazing affect on her nipples which were stretched and pointing like bullets. When he "accidentally" brushed his hand across them she felt weak at the knees and stumbled into Mike - putting her hand out to steady herself and brushed his straining cock.

He then turned his attention to the bottom part which had a knot of leather which he pointed out should be tied tightly between her legs so that it ground into her clit -- and proceeded to position it to do just that. However he complained that she was way too wet to get a perfect fit and when he stepped out of the way of the camera I could feel the spunk pumping out of my cock into my pants and one of the other guys was not too embarrassed to get his cock out and pumped his load into a tissue provided by Carl. The insides of Julia's thighs were shiny there was so much wetness running out of her.

The women all gasped when she walked out wearing this and before she could stop them, two of the women were playing with her nipples and one slid a finger deep in to her cunt -- but she was ordered by Susan not to cum under any circumstances. After a few minutes of biting her lip and taking this attention Julia could barely walk back into the changing room.

When she got into the privacy of the changing room (or so she thought) she knelt down and spread her legs in front of the mirror and stuck 2 fingers inside and gave herself a powerful orgasm. The guys watching were delirious and yelling at Carl that they all wanted to rush in and give her what she really needed. I panicked at this but Carl said there was no way they were getting a piece of her which calmed me a little.

She had just removed this leather and straps outfit when Mike came back but she just stood there in her naked glory, her breasts heaving as she recovered from her orgasm. He said that the next item was for him to wear and putting his hand in the next bag produced a very tiny silk posing pouch. When he took off his trousers the pressure on his cock was at last released and in 2 seconds this monstrous cock reared up 10 inches.

He looked at the pouch, looked at his cock and said to Julia -- any chance of a help. Julia said she had no idea what he meant and the guys were shouting at the screen "let him fuck you". Mike however followed the plan and asked Julia to wank him off which she did - clasping her slender hands round this powerful tool and slowly rubbed its enormous length until the power of his ejaculating cock made it impossible to maintain her grip and a thick jet of spunk flew out and landed on her breasts and dribbled down her stomach. I thought she would die of embarrassment but Mike pecked her on the cheek and thanked her as she proceeded to feed his slowly fading cock in to the pouch -- still with some difficulty.

As Mike went out to a rousing cheer Julia took a silk pair of pants and wiped the spunk off her breasts and stomach as we watched her standing naked in front to us. Meanwhile we could see Mike and the posing pouch had quickly been torn off by 2 or 3 of the women who were frantically trying to lick his cock back in to action because Susan wanted to see what a selection of fancy condoms looked like on his rampant tool.

Meanwhile Julia regained her composure and put her hand into the next bag and pulled out a pair of black hold up stockings which we enjoyed watching her put on. Next she pulled out a pair of very high stilettos which she put on giving us all a fantastic view of her now gaping cunt as she sat in front of the camera. Next she put her hand back in to the bag to find.....nothing else! She searched hard but it dawned on her that this was what she was expected to wear. At least she comforted herself in the knowledge that Mike would not have an erect cock and so she strode back in to the room.

She was taken back to see Mike facing her with the women all around sliding condoms on and off his straining rock hard cock. Susan declared that they all looked good but she really needed somebody to tell her if they felt good as well, at which point she turned to Julia. Julia's voice was saying "no way" but her body was screaming "yes please". Susan assured her that nobody would ever know -- which created a yell of approval from the guys in my room and also that she was safe as houses as she was only testing condoms.

I was desperate for her to say no and wanted to call an end to it but more importantly I confess I wanted to see a 10 inch cock parting my wife's cunt lips and stretching her to her limits. One of the girls laughed and said that Julia wouldn't feel anything anyhow because she was so damn wet even Mikes monster wouldn't grip the sides.

At that the women grabbed her and laid her down on the coffee table, arms held at the top and her legs dangling over the end with her cunt strategically placed right on the edge. Mike had a black condom slid on to his cock but it only went three parts down his length. She was pleading with Susan not to allow Mike to slide his cock in to her cunt she just said "girl you're going to get the fucking of your life". At this point Mike was aiming his cock at the wettest, most open and inviting cunt he had ever seen and with one thrust of his hips the whole 10 inches disappeared in one go, expelling all the air out of Julia's lungs.

As he held it in, Susan asked Julia if she was now certain that it should stop and she replied quietly "no". This of course wasn't good enough for Susan who said that Mikes cock wouldn't move a millimetre unless she pleaded to be fucked. She could feel this monster pulsing deep inside her belly and desperately wanted to feel more and she loudly grunted "fuck me hard and fuck me now". At this point his cock was withdrawn and plunged in fully again before another condom with beads on it replaced the black one and was slowly slid back in again prodding her womb at its full length. One of the girls now had a hand held camera and was giving us a close up of a cunt stretched so tight it was truly unbelievable.

After another 2 or 3 thrusts Julia was on the edge of coming her legs were kicking and trembling but Mike was ordered out again by Susan who theatrically ripped off the condom and said to Julia "this next one is so skin like I'm sure you will find it the best" but put nothing on and gave Mikes cock a slow stroke. It looked to me like it had increased in length and girth given the freedom of no condom and again he thrust the full length in in one go and proceeded to lift her hips off the table so he had a perfect entry and proceeded to fuck my wife like a crazy animal. Julia came within seconds but after a shuddering climax was quickly into the initial deep stirrings of another.

Because Mike had had his balls cleverly emptied a few minutes earlier he kept on going being egged on by the women who were screaming at him to fuck the bitch harder and harder. She was being pushed up the table like a rag doll and had to be dragged back down the table such was Mike's power and intensity. Julia was having her 3rd orgasm by the time Mike screamed he was about to come. Susan ordered him to pull out but Julia locked her ankles round his back and growled at him "don't dare pull out -- I need to be filled". Everyone, including us watched in total silence as Mike thrust his buttocks 6 or 7 times filling my wife with his spunk.

12