A Stupid Bet - The First Assignment

Story Info
Carl and Susan expect service and dedication from my wife!
2.7k words
3.85
26.8k
25
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few weeks Julia had gone from being a faithful house wife to a randy cock hungry bitch -- I had opened Pandora's Box and her box had been truly filled. I decided to put my foot down and forbad her from going out without me and from meeting Carl and Susan. She said it was too late for that and anyhow it was all my fault which of course was true. She said it was impossible to make that promise because she was accepting a post in the company of "international contracts assistant" which had been offered at a greater salary than mine!

I had no option but to accept defeat and to be fair I was present and enjoyed immensely most of the events of the previous weeks. You may wish to read these stories first to understand how our life got to this place.

The next few weeks we travelled to work together and Julia spent her days being trained in the drafting and presentation of contracts for existing clients renewing and for new prospects completing contracts worth sometimes millions of pounds. Her role was not the selling of the security services, just the signing of the paperwork. For the relatively minor clients these were completed in the offices and after years of not working she really enjoyed the work and meeting people.

It was a little strange watching her at work and attracting admiring glances and sometimes rude comments from my younger co-workers and often made me quite proud to be the man taking her home at the end of the day. Most people just saw me as the boring accounts and finance man.

Just 3 weeks later Julia was called in to Carl's office with her first major assignment to deliver a contract to a wealthy sheik for his signature and not to return without it.

She was told she would need to dress formally so she spent a lot of time dressing fairly smart but conservative changing outfits 3 or 4 times but I thought she looked great in any of them. When she got to the office Susan was waiting there and told her that she had organised her complete outfit and to change quickly. Taken in to Carl's glass walled office she was given an expensive Versace designer suit - short black skirt, no blouse and the obligatory hold up stockings, black lacy bra and tiny pants, topped off with a tightly fitted single button jacket. She was given no choice but to quickly strip naked in Carl's office and get dressed as quickly as she could. It was quite amusing to see the sudden march of the guys who had suddenly to go to the photocopier, coffee machine, stationary cupboard!

The tight fitting jacket served to enhance her full breasts and with no blouse underneath showed a glimpse of the lacy bra and a hint of bare midriff. Armed with the contract and a stern warning not to come back without the signed contract Mike the chauffeur drove her to the Ritz Hotel where the sheik had the whole penthouse floor for his entourage.

On arriving at the hotel the concierge took Julia to a private lift that stopped only on the top floor. Susan had warned her that security would be very tight but it was imperative to cope with whatever came her way as long as she got the contract signed by the sheik. As the lift doors opened into a plush reception room she was met by 2 tall muscular Arab security guards who amazingly were identical twins, crisp white shirts and tightly fitting black trousers. They beckoned her forward and took her briefcase and proceeded to frisk her running their hands firmly over her body dwelling longer than necessary on her breasts and bottom. This sent a shiver through her body.

One then kneeled in front of her and ran his hands slowly up the inside of her leg and brushed gently between her legs forcing her to open up slightly. Meanwhile the other deftly unbuttoned Julia's jacket and felt inside and brushed her breasts with the back of his hand. Just as she was about to close her eyes enjoying the attention they stopped and produced an electronic scanner which they passed up her front and down her back. As it passed down her back it buzzed and they both became animated and spoke in Arabic.

They motioned Julia to remove her jacket which she reluctantly did and they took it from her and passed the scanner over it again but without any alarm going off. They dropped it on the ground and turned Julia around passing the scanner over her back again and once again the buzzer sounded. Again and more animated they pointed to Julia's bra and again motioned for it to be removed. Knowing how important the contract was she knew she had no choice and she unclipped it and allowed her heavy breasts to fall out and without covering herself held the bra out for the security guards to take. She admitted to me that she was breathing heavily and was excited.

Taking the bra they couldn't take their eyes off these magnificent breasts and as they stared Julia's nipples got harder and harder and she could feel herself getting damp between her legs. At this point a door opened and another man entered who was older and was obviously the head of security. He spoke loudly in Arabic at which point they passed Julia's bra to him which he took roughly and proceeded to inspect. Producing a pair of tweezers he removed a small device from the bra strap which was obviously some sort of bugging device. This had clearly been put there by Susan. Julia was now a bit nervous and had covered her breasts with her hands as the small man came towards her and asked for an explanation. She of course pleaded her innocence but to no avail. He ordered her to place her hands behind her back and leave them there as in Arabic he ordered the guards to remove her skirt which they quickly did and passed it to him for inspection.

When nothing was found he ordered them to remove her pants and one guard stood behind her and put his thumbs in the sides and slowly pulled them down revealing her neatly trimmed pubes and by now pouting cunt. As the pants were closely inspected with nothing being found Julia couldn't help but notice that the two security guards had absolutely massive erections straining in their trousers and feeling a little wicked she parted her legs a little more and watched their growing discomfort.

A female security guard entered the room and was updated in English as to what was happening and she complained that she should have been present when they searched a woman. This made Julia feel a little safer and when she asked Julia for an explanation, she said that she had obviously been set up by someone else and knew nothing about it.

Emboldened now she went on to complain that she felt really uncomfortable standing essentially naked in front of 4 fully clothed people. She laughed and said she would put that right immediately and barked a command in Arabic at the 2 guards. As the guards obediently took off their shirts, trousers and pants their truly massive cocks stood incredibly erect jerking uncontrollably as more blood was forced into them, making the thick veins stand proud of the iron hard skin. Julia was absolutely in awe looking at these two identical circumcised cocks standing at least 12 inches or more with massive purple heads which were dribbling copious amounts of pre-come.

The female guard smirked as she asked Julia if she was now more comfortable! Julia tried to answer but she could only nod such was the feelings coursing through her body. By now her cunt was gaping so much it looked as though one of these cocks had just left her and so much wetness was pouring out the insides of her thighs were shiny and the tops of her stockings were starting to soak.

The woman stepped forward and traced a line along her breasts, gently rubbing her rock hard nipples and continued down her stomach and lightly caressed the outside of her cunt lips asking Julia why she was so wet and questioned whether it meant she was hiding some device deep in her cunt and that was why she was so turned on. When Julia insisted that that was a ridiculous suggestion the woman got angry and said that she would be the judge and she would get one of the two guards to find out.

One stood behind and held her arms tightly together with his erection digging in to her back and she closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable fingers to probe deeply in her sopping cunt and bit her bottom lip in anticipation as her legs were roughly spread further apart, however her breath was forced out of her lungs as one of the massive cocks drove straight in until his heavy balls slapped between her thighs.

The unexpected invasion had her nipples aching and a truly electrifying orgasm coursed instantly through her body making her scream and shudder uncontrollably. She almost collapsed and was held by the guard behind her. As Julia slowly regained her composure all she could feel was this iron hard piece of flesh pulsating deep inside her belly, her cunt so incredibly stretched and the feeling of being completely impaled. The woman asked the security guard if he could feel any hidden devices and he shook his head and so she asked him to move it around inside Julia's body until he was absolutely certain.

Holding on to her hips he slowly removed it completely and it was waiving about and jerking uncontrollably so the female held it still and aimed it putting the blood gorged head between Julia's cunt lips until he again drove it in completely, again expelling all the air out of her lungs. As he forced her back she could feel the second cock nudging her from behind. As the twin in front removed his cock his brother behind entered her forcing her forward. They held Julia in such a way that as one cock came out the other one was positioned to go in and they expertly proceeded to give her a mind blowing total fucking during which Julia was held up like a rag doll with her eyes firmly closed having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until these twin stallions yelled in Arabic at the same time as the one in front proceeded to empty his balls with spurt after spurt and when it slipped out it was still spraying sperm up Julia's belly and onto her nipples.

The brother behind pushed Julia forwards and held his arm around the front of her waist pulling her back onto his cock and it felt as though his cock was deep in her throat as it pulsed powerfully ejaculating his seed. Standing completely still and for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes as he ejaculated again and again each pulse making Julia whimper as a final orgasm subsided in time with his jerking cock. Sperm was literally flowing out of her cunt and running down her legs as if six guys had wanked over her body. Exhausted all she wanted to do was lie down and recover.

The head security guy produced a chair for Julia and she slumped into it with her legs still wide apart and sperm flowing out onto the expensive covering. He was trying to be in charge but was sporting a huge bulge in his trousers and was desperately hiding a wet patch on his trousers where he had obviously come whilst watching Julia being fucked.

The female guard picked up her clothes and took her arm to lead her through into the main apartment where 4 guys were working at desks opened mouthed as Julia walked past - still naked with sperm dripping off her nipples and down her thighs. Two women appeared and took Julia in to a luxurious bathroom where they removed her soaked stockings and lead her into a shower, removing their own robes to join her and turning the water on. They proceeded to gently soap her body paying particular attention to her breasts and cunt, inserting their fingers so that they could wash out the thick spunk.

After drying her body carefully she was laid on a table and they produced oils and both massaged her gently paying particular attention to her ravaged cunt which was still red and pouting. They laughed and asked if she had enjoyed her internal examination by the twins who they said had cocks 14 inches long and 8 inches in circumference and were impressed that she had taken them so easily - although it didn't seem that easy to Julia. Still without clothes she was led back out into the room where the office workers stared intently at her breasts and naked cunt all imagining that their cocks were sliding in. After what seemed like ages the woman security guard returned with Julia's jacket and skirt but no bra or pants and asked her to dress. Slipping her high heels back on she looked incredibly sexy with her breasts straining the jacket and her cunt barely covered.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see one of the guys obviously wanking beneath his desk and so she bent forwards to adjust her stilettos smiling to herself as she imagined his full view of her wide open cunt and the guy grunted under his breath as he empted his balls into a tissue whilst trying to look as if nothing was going on!

She was then taken into a room where she was introduced to the sheik who announced that Carl and Susan had set her up so that she could test his security and to see how ruthless his staff would be, asking if Julia had enjoyed it as much as she looked as though she had enjoyed it -- pointing to a plasma screen which was replaying in great detail these twin cocks pistoning in and out and focussing on Julia's face which was contorted in absolute pleasure!

He was wearing a traditional white cotton robe and he made no attempt to hide his cock sticking up like a flag pole and sat down on a chair placed in the middle of the room. He smiled as he saw Julia staring at his erection but pointed out as much as would like to fuck her he would not be going where his servants had been. She told me later she couldn't decide if she was relieved or disappointed.

He returned the briefcase confirming that all the documents were signed and apologised for her intimate "search" with an additional large envelope which he confirmed contained £10,000 in cash for her work in testing his security! He then took her hand, kissed it gently and requested that she leave.

Mike the chauffeur was waiting out front and drove her straight home as it was now early evening. When she arrived through the door she threw the briefcase on the sofa and went in to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. Walking back in to the lounge she unbuttoned the jacket allowing her breasts to sway free and as she sat her short skirt rode up her thighs revealing her bare cunt.

She started to tell me how the assignment had gone but I put my finger to my lips and asked her to say nothing. Turning my laptop towards her I played the video of the whole afternoon event that had been sent to me by Carl and Susan. I know that some people would be shouting and swearing and asking for a divorce but truly when you have witnessed, taken part and now watched your wife enjoying sex with strangers with no loss of love for each other it is more exciting than anything that you can think of -- except perhaps my cock sliding in to her as I dragged her down the sofa and she watched the video over my shoulder!