A Sturgis Cuckold - Day 01

Story Info
Our first day at Sturgis and things start to get odd.
2.4k words
4.16
10k
24
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are presumed to be over the age of consent and are willing participants.

Day 1.

Just a little about my wife and I. We met early on in our small town public school quickly becoming friends and eventually boyfriend girlfriend. I'm your typical farm boy who worked on the farm during the summer, played fall sports in high school, but weighing in about 170 and 6 foot tall, and not being a stand out sports player, I really just didn't stand out in a group.

Tammy though, was the all American teen sweetheart. Standing just over 5 feet tall, with her petite build and long blond hair that went to the middle of her back, she would always catch the eyes of every red blooded male when she walked out in public. But she always had her eyes on me and we married soon after graduating from high school.

We both got jobs and quickly found ourselves getting into a routine of work, eat, and sleep, leaving us having sex once in a while. Now don't get me wrong. I liked sex. I would even say I loved sex. And Tammy was beautiful. Seeing her nude body would always give me an instant erection. Her small breasts tipped with tiny red nipples jutting out from her chest. Her flat stomach leading down to her little belly button and then the light blond hair leading down to her blond covered vagina was enough to make me about lose my load without even touching her. even her little round butt covered by a light layer of blond hair was mesmerizing. With all that going for her, was enough to make me a real quick lover.

I found my self wanting to bring something to our marriage, I found and bought an older Honda Goldwing motorcycle earlier this spring. Tammy was at first a bit nervous about it, but after taking every opportunity to take her out for rides around the area, she quickly found it enjoyable. The bike seemed to be pretty reliable and we always seem to run into lots of great people who keep bringing up the Sturgis South Dakota bike rally. The rally peaks out interests and we soon find ourselves researching it finding lots of videos and pictures and soon start planning out 1000 mile trip.

The day arrives for us to leave. We load up the bike with a tent, bedding, and clothes and quickly met up with some of the earlier mentioned friends. We fire up the bikes and excitedly make our way to South Dakota.

I make no claims to say that it was easy. We quickly found the ride to be long and even painful. At first, the excitement must have masked how uncomfortable the seat was, and even how hot it got while riding across the country, but we persevered with the encouragement of out friends and eventually, we found the area that we going to stay.

Reality hits when I see hundreds, if not thousands of bikes and people spread out across a large field. We all stay together and find an open area quickly making our claim to it setting up our tents. Once set up, I sit down on the ground and look around looking at all the people milling around. it amazed me how so many people from all areas of the country, of different races, different political beliefs, have come together. The only thing that make me feel conscientious was that it looked like everyone else had Harley Davidson motorcycles. In fact, I didn't see hardly any other types of bikes.

I also noticed that many of the women were also scantily dressed as they walked around the field. Many even were walking around topless not caring who could see them. Some had tiny shorts on that revealed the cheeks of their butts, and in the front, the shorts were so tight, that I could see the outline of their vaginas. I quickly reverted my eyes when I felt Tammy hit my shoulder.

"You like what you see?" She asks while staring into my eyes.

I knew I had been caught and just looked at the ground answering "Nnnoo. Not really."

The others start laughing as I felt the blood rush to my face in embarrassment. Finally, the laughter stops and I hear others commenting to Tammy about having to get used to it, as we'll be seeing much more. I was intrigued as to what was meant but Tammy quickly grabbed my hand to tell me she was hungry. The other women agreed so we jumped back on the bikes to head to town.

Once downtown, we were met by many more people as the rally was already in full swing. I could hear loud bikes mixed in with loud music, and the murmur of people talking. Again, I'm met with people dressed in all sorts of outfits, mostly made of leather.

We finally find a place to park out bikes and begin to walk around. The streets are full of bikes and people surrounded by vendors trying to sell their goods on the sidewalks. I'm not so much of a crowd person, but Tammy on the other hand, seems to enjoy the crowds and the people as she takes off with me following.

The group finds a bar that had room for us so we go in to have a beer and eat. Once inside, we all get a beer and decide on what we're going to have. I then notice that the girls are no longer drinking beer, but have some mixed drinks in front of them. I whisper to Tammy that she might be careful as the drinks are going to get her drunk faster, but I can tell she's already buzzed as she puts her finger to my mouth telling me that she's just fine as she giggles.

I'm not too sure how much she had consumed, but it wasn't long until she told me that she needed to use the restroom. A couple of the other girls heard her and off they went. I watched her as she made her way through the crowd and thought I saw a stranger grab her butt as she walked by, but if he did, Tammy didn't miss a step as she continued on her way through the crowd.

I watched for her to return and eventually saw her and the girls step out of the bathroom, but instead of returning to us, they made their way out to the dance floor that was now packed. I thought about going out to her, but I'm not really a dancing type of guy, so I watched as the girls seemed to stay together.

It wasn't long until I noticed a couple of guys that seemed to be getting closer and closer to Tammy. The next thing I know, the two guys are now talking to her in which she seems to enjoy. My friends see this as well and tell me that I might want to go out there and save her, but I stay put, watching as she seems to flirt with the guys.

It started with everyone keeping a social; distance, but then Tammy slides up close to one of the guys and grabs his hands pulling him against her. When she does this, she looks at me making eye contact and smiles as the stranger pulls her in close. The other stranger now slides up behind her pinning her between the two. I now notice how much taller the two guys are with Tammy almost being completely hidden between their bodies.

As they dance out on the floor, I swear that I see a hand on her butt and can't see where the strangers hands are that is against her back side. The music quickly ends as my guts were starting to churn while I watched her between the two men. As the music stops, the guys separate in which I see that her tight tee shirt and bra had been pulled up leaving her breasts momentarily exposed. She quickly pulls her shirt back down and makes her way back to me grinning like crazy as she arrives to my side. When she gets back, i see that her nipples are extremely hard poking through her shirt like little pencil erasers.

She smiles at me "The guys are really nice around here and so much fun."

I just look at her not knowing what to say as she grabs her drink and finishes it off and asks for another.

Our friends interrupt the awkward moment telling us that we should probably head out and see what else is going on around the town. I pay our bill as Tammy walks out of the bar ahead of me leaving me at the table.

I catch up to them outside with Tammy now walking with the other women and the guys following close behind. I found myself behind them feeling like an outsider as they talked about the different activities that were going to happen this week. I then notice that the guys quit talking as they walked behind the guys. I then see that Tammy is completely drunk talking loudly about how she had just about had an orgasm dancing with the two guys. She then went on about how the one behind her had pulled her shirt and bra up leaving her breasts exposed, and how the guy in front had just got her jeans unsnapped and was sliding his hand down the front of her when the music stopped.

As plain as day, I hear her exclaim "They could have fucked me in the middle of the dance floor and I wouldn't have cared one bit!"

The other girls laughed as she kept repeating loudly how she wanted to be fucked and wished it wouldn't have stopped. The next thing I see is Tammy pulling her shirt and bra up to strangers as they walked by.

"You like these?" she yelled at the guys with many giving her thumbs up in return.

The girls got her to quit doing this fairly quickly though as it's illegal in Sturgis to show off your breasts and the cops watch for it too. Due to the time, and more so, that Tammy was so drunk, it was decided that it might be better to return to our tents and call it a night.

Once back at the tent, Tammy decided that she wasn't ready to call it a night quite yet and wanted to walk around the campground. I was tired and was worn out from driving and decided to just call it a night as I heard Tammy laughing as she walked away with a couple of the girls from our group. I laid there for a little while going over what all had occurred earlier, but soon drifted off to sleep.

It was still dark when I was awakened by the sound of Tammy unzipping the tent flap and crawling inside. I acted like i was still a sleep as she made her way under the covers. It wasn't long until I could hear her deep breathing begin which I knew was the telltale signs that she'd be soon be snoring in a state of deep sleep. And sure enough, her snoring began.

I eventually rolled over on my side facing her as I listened to her fill the tent of her deep slumber. Lying there close to her, I could smell the odor of the alcohol emanating from her body. But, it was mixed with the odor of an unknown odor. It smelled to be the odor of after shave, but nothing that I have used.

I put it off to my imagination and tried to rollover and go back to sleep, but the thoughts of her dancing on the dance floor with the two other guys kept creeping back into my mind. then picture of her as the music ended with the guys backing away from her as she stood between them with her breasts out in the open for anyone nearby to see. But, i wasn't nearby. I saw them which made me wonder how many other people saw them? How many guys are thinking about her tiny nipples and small, but tight breasts?

As I lie there, I now notice that for some reason, I'm raging a huge erection. I can't help myself as I grip my engorged penis and begin to stroke it as the picture of her breasts keep repeating in my mind. I take my free hand and slide it towards her and slowly reach under the covers towards her hips and slide my hand under the bottom edge of her t-shirt. As my hand slides up, I find that she must have removed her bra before climbing under the covers as I touch her nipple. I caress one breast and then the other feeling her nipples harden under my touch.

Tammy continues to snore deep in her blissful sleep which gives me the bravery to slowly slide my hand down her stomach to the top edge of her panties. I find it interesting that she didn't put on her pajamas, but concluded that maybe she didn't want to wake me, and quickly dismissed it as my hand slipped under the elastic band of her panties sliding lower eventually feeling the tufts of her pubic hair. I find that her pubic hair is damp and sticky, but I push beyond and down to her little slit. Once my hand reaches there, I slide my middle finger across the top of her tight slit and let it slide within. Again, her slit was extremely wet as my finger easily slides within her tunnel.

Tammy stops snoring which causes me to stop moving with my finger deep within her vagina. I don't want to wake her as I pump my other hand on my hard penis and feel the pressure build for me to climax. Just as I'm about to erupt, I slide my hand away from Tammy and put it up to my nose so I can smell the scent of my lovely bride. As I inhale deeply, I recognize the familiar smell her which causes my penis to erupt.

I take a moment to catch my breath and after I calm down, I again inhale the odor from my hand and again smell her womanly odor, but then I also smell and feel something different. It's sticky and has somewhat of the same odor of my old underwear. I lick the substance off my fingers and can't quite tell you what it taste like, but conclude that I might have caused her to orgasm without trying, and finish licking her off my hand before I fall back to sleep.