A Sturgis Cuckold - Day 02.5

Story Info
Tim is learning his place.
4k words
4.26
5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If cuckolding, cheating, exhibitionism, and/or humiliation isn't your kind of thing. Just move on to another story. All participants are presumed to be over the age of 18 and are willing participants.

As the band continues to play, Tim and Tammy walk away with Tim holding Tammy to his side holding her up. Many that saw what had just occurred are in a state of disbelief. Yet others, are calling friends, telling others how great Sturgis is. Many are surrounding those who recorded the event on their phones and watching it replay. But Tim and Tammy ignore it all as they make the walk of shame back to the campground.

Tim and Tammy remain silent as they walk. Tim is going over what he had just seen and trying to make sense of it all. Tammy is in a state of bliss. Her pussy is sore and she's physically tired from the many orgasms she had just endured. As she walks, the fluids are starting to escape from her tortured hole eventually smearing her inner thighs making them glisten in the car lights as they go by. They eventually make their way across the packed parking lot, crossing the road, and finally arriving at their tent. Tim unzips the flaps allowing Tammy to enter with him following.

Once inside, Tammy drops to her knees and lies facing down eventually rolling on to her back. Tim looks at her as she lies there. She looks exhausted as she now has her eyes closed, her arms are crossed above her head, and her legs slightly bent with her knees apart showing her bright red puffy pussy. Tim is amazed as he suddenly realizes how visible everything is with her now being shaved. As she lies there, he can see all the features of her little vagina and even the lips of her vagina that are so swollen and still wet. From those lips, he sees a white fluid seeping from within her and down the crack of her butt sliding over her little hole.

Tim can't help himself as he finds the pressure in the front of his jeans build. His mind is going crazy. How can he being getting aroused after watching the love of his life just get publicly fucked in such a sordid way? Why is she doing this? Does she still love him? What is he to do now? But as all these things go through his mind, he finds his hand on his crotch rubbing his erect penis through the outside of his jeans. Looking at her face and seeing that her eyes are still closed, Tim unzips his fly and pulls out his erect cock. Once he has it free, he begins to stroke is as looks at her wet pussy.

Tim is startled as he hears Tammy say "Stop that!"

Tim freezes with his hand tightly wrapped around his penis not moving.

"What are you doing?" she asks with a stern look on her face.

Tim doesn't know what to say as he knows that he's been caught, but also feels confused as to how she can even ask?

Before Tim has a chance to say anything, Tammy scolds Tim.

"Just like usual! You are about pleasing yourself, but you don't consider me? I'm surprised you didn't just jump on me here and fuck me while I was sleeping!"

Still holding his hard penis, he turns his eyes towards the ground beside Tammy. He remains silent as he can't come up with the words to say.

Tammy continues "I understood when we first married that we would learn about sex. But when I talk to my girlfriends, they talk about how great it is and what their men do for them. But no, not you. All you ever do is is jump on me, fuck me for a few minutes, and once you get done, you crawl off me and go to sleep. Well not anymore!"

Tim doesn't believe what he is hearing. They both grew up together. he thought they both had the same upbringing. But where is this coming from?

Tammy's expression changes to a look of caring. "I love you, I really do. But, I also need to be satisfied, sexually satisfied. And quite frankly, you're not doing it."

Tammy's words hurt as she says this feeling like daggers in to his heart. Tim fights the urge to cry as tears build up in his eyes. Tim pushes his deflated penis back into his pants trying to take his mind off what he just heard.

Tammy's look now changes to a look of seriousness. "I want to stay married to you, but things have to change! We're going to be here for the rest of the week so I'm telling you right now. You and I will not have sex while we are here with one another. But, I want you to learn what it's going to take to make me happy. Do you think you can do that?"

Tim agrees shaking his head yes but does so with an uneasy feeling in his gut.

"Good. You have a bunch of years to make up for, so I want you to bring me different guys to fuck me when I ask for them."

Tim's smile disappears hearing this. What does she mean by this?

"I'll tell you when and I'll expect you to talk to the guys I pick out. Anything I tell you to do, I expect you to do it immediately without question. Now this won't be like I'm cheating on you, as I want you tell these guys that you want them to fuck me and that you want to watch so you can learn to better satisfy me. You will also do whatever they ask as well. Now I know this is a shock, but it is the only way that I'm going to stay married to you. If you can't do this, I'll just grab my stuff now and find my own way back home. And once home, I'll get the divorce papers filed. So. What's your decision?"

Tim is shell shocked. He doesn't know what to say? Finally, these words leave his mouth. "I'll do it."

Tammy smiles "Great! Now get down here and lick my pussy."

Tim hesitates as he had never done this before. And, now she wants him to lick her vagina that still has another mans semen leaking out?

Tammy's face turns to anger. "You need to get licking. I forgot to tell you that I quit taking my birth control pill a few months ago, so you're going to have to make sure that none of these guys sperm get to my eggs, or you'll be raising another mans child if you don't get me completely clean!"

Tim is beaten as he kneels down between her legs and moves his face down to her vagina. As Tim's face moves closer, Tammy widens her legs making the folds of her pussy part even more. Tim can feel the juices on her thighs on his cheeks as he moves his mouth closer to her little opening. Once he has his mouth near her entrance, he sticks his tongue out lightly touching the lips of her vagina. Tammy reaches down to his face and pulls his mouth tight against her vagina.

"You have to stick your tongue as far in as you can. His cock was very long, so you're going to have to suck it out too." Tammy giggles.

Tim pushes his tongue deep inside her feeling the creamy substance deep within. He laps this up into his mouth and swallows. He doesn't have anything to relate the taste to and finds it not horrendous, but not appetizing either.

"Better get used to this baby. You're going to be tasting a lot of cum for the next week." Tammy smirks.

Tim continues to lick at her slit as the juices continue to keep flowing out of her. As Tim did this, he found the pressure in the front of his jeans start to build again. Tim finds himself confused as to why this would this be happening? Tim continues to clean Tammy until she announces that she thought he had got it all out.

Tim gets up on his knees still between Tammy's thighs. His cock is hard. Probably harder than his wedding night and he hoped that maybe Tammy would let him have sex with her even though she advised otherwise. Tammy looked down and saw that his jeans were taunt and giggled.

"Looks like you want some satisfaction?"

Tim eagerly answered "Yes! Yes please!" Almost desperately begging.

Tammy looks at him in his state of desperation.

"Well, get it out."

Tim can't hardly get it out fast enough fighting the tight confines of it and his jeans. Once he has it out he hears.

"Stroke it!"

Tim lightly grabs it with is hand and slowly starts to stroke it as he really wants to slide it inside Tammy.

"Stroke it faster!"

Tim begins to stroke faster and finds that in his current state, that he is very close to ejaculating. Tammy suddenly scoots out from under him.

"Stop!"

Tim hears this but in his current horny state, continues until Tammy slaps his hand away from his cock.

"I see we're going to have a problem here. Get naked!"

Tim removes his clothes leaving him only sporting his erection.

"Follow me." Tammy says as she steps out of the tent and over to the fire pit where she sits down in a folding chair.

Tim slowly exits the tent with his hands covering his still hard penis and makes his way over to where Tammy is sitting. Fortunately, most people are still gone as Tammy waves Tim to stand in front of her between her legs.

"Now keep stroking." she commands.

Tim starts to stroke and with the encouragement of Tammy telling him to go faster and grip tighter, he eventually explodes spraying cum onto her legs.

After he had finished cumming, Tammy has him kneel between her legs and again lick off his own cum from her body. Up to now, Tim was more caught up in the moment, but now realizes that even though most were gone, their was still some that were around and that they were all watching him as he just masturbated in front of them.

"Stand here by the fire until I get back." Tammy tells Tim. Tim is feeling very vulnerable as an older couple from a tent nearby walks over to where he is standing. About this same time, Tammy returns finding the couple starting to ask Tim what was going on. Tim stood still unable to say what was going on and just looked at the ground as Tammy smiles and introduces herself and Tim. The couple then introduces themselves as Sam and Anna yet still not understanding why a naked man is standing before them with a beautiful scantily clad woman nearby. Tammy smiles as she continues with her introduction.

"Tim here is my husband, and I love him dearly, but he doesn't know how to please a woman. So, he has agreed to do what I ask in order for him to learn what I need."

Stan and Anna smile hearing this. Anna looks over at Tim who is now covering his deflated penis that is dripping cum from the tip.

Tammy looks at Anna. "Maybe you would be willing to help?"

Anna looks at Stan, in which they both smile, and answer yes.

Tammy reaches out handing an item to Anna who looks at it, and smiles.

Tammy asks "Do you know how to put this on?"

Anna answers "Yes, but never one so small."

Both women start to laugh as Tammy replies "I think it'll be perfect for Tim though."

The women both approach Tim with Tammy slapping Tim's hands away from his penis as she arrives. Tammy asks Anna to hold a ring while Tammy grabs Tim's penis and scrotum with one hand and slides Tim's penis through the ring, and then manipulates his scrotum with his balls through it as well. This leaves the ring tightly against his pubic area with Tim's penis and balls pushed though the opening. Tammy then puts the second piece into place that squishes his penis back against the ring and his scrotum. Once in place, it fits into a locking mechanism in which Tammy secures with a key. As Tim looks down, he can see that he had no way of achieving an erection until this device is removed.

"I think this will work very well." Tammy remarks.

Tim remains standing as the couple and Tammy sit down around the fire. Stan is sitting across the fire from Tammy, and from where he sits, he can clearly see that Tammy has no underwear on and can see her shaven charms under the firelight.

Stan asks "So what all are you wanting him to learn?"

Tammy explains how that sex has always about him being able to cum, and how he has left her feeling left out with no pleasure and of her ultimatum that she had laid out.

"So would you be okay if my wife would teach him a few things?" he asks.

Tammy smiles as she answers "Feel free. Might as well start learning tonight."

Stan looks at Anna who smiles back at him. Not saying a word, Anna stands up and removes all her clothing soon leaving her completely naked by the fire. Although older, most likely in her early 50s, she still maintained herself well. In her younger years, she would have turned the eyes of any red blooded male, but time had caused her breasts to sag a bit, and having two children had left her with a little tummy bulge. Her hips were wider than they used to be, and she had a full bush of pubic hair hiding her vagina.

Tammy ran over to the her tent, pulled out a blanket from within, and once she returned, spread it out on the ground by the fire. Anna laid down on it on her back spreading her knees. As she did this, Anna's older vagina lips opened making visible her inner charms.

"Get over here and start licking my wife!" Stan says with dominance.

Tim looks over to Tammy, but seeing that she wasn't going to stop him, he walks over, kneels down, and begins to lick at her opening. Unlike Tammy's, this was drier and smelled of stale urine and who knows what.

"Damn! You really don't know how to please a woman?" Stan comments.

"Move your mouth to the top of her pussy. Where the two sides of her pussy lips come together, slide your tongue into that. Tim does as he is told and soon feels something that wasn't there moments earlier.

"That's her clit son. If you learn about this, you can keep every woman happy. Now tickle that with your tongue a little and suck on it."

Tim does this which causes Anna to let out a little moan. Hearing this, Tim pulls on it a little harder with his mouth which causes Anna to squeal and move out from under him.

"Easy now! Anna's clit is extremely sensitive. Go light and easy."

Anna lies back down in which Tim continues lapping at her pussy which causes her to moan loudly as he steadily licks at her clit. Anna quickly grabs both sides of Tim's head and pulls his mouth deeper against her pussy as she begins to moan even louder. Tim is completely locked into satisfying her finding himself wanting to make her moan even louder.

He's soon interrupted as he hears a sound coming from where Tammy was sitting. He pulls his head away from Anna's wet pussy and looks over to Tammy. He now sees that Stan is now naked and is facing away from him on his hands and knees. He's kneeling down between Tammy's legs as she is now on the ground on her back with her legs spread wide allowing full access to Stan as he now has his face buried into her pussy. Her head is lying back on the ground as though she is looking at the stars, yet her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open with soft moans coming from it. The only other thing visible is Stan's ass with his huge balls hanging down below his spread legs.

Anna grabs Tim by his hair and pushes his face back down into her pussy in which Tim knew what to do. He continues to work on her pussy in which she begins to scream out loudly and eventually sprays Tims face with her juices. Tim pulls away as she does this and looks back at where Stan and Tammy had been.

To Tim's amazement, Stan is now on his back with Tammy lying on him. Her pussy is facing away and looks like would be over Stan's face, and her face is now over his cock taking it inside her mouth. Tim watches as her head sinks all the way down to his balls and then pulls back up. Tim is amazed as it slides out of her mouth past her lips and eventually out of her mouth. Stan has to be at least nine inches in length and is very thick and yet, still doesn't look as though he's fully erect.

Tammy again slides her mouth down his pole stretching her mouth open to allow it to slide deeper and deeper down her throat. Tim notices Tammy open her eyes as she looks straight into his as she takes more and more of his cock eventually stopping with her chin resting on his balls.

Tim feels his heart break as he now knows that he'll never satisfy her as much as she is getting now. Stan must know that Tim is watching as he grabs the sides of Tammy's head and begins to forcefully fuck her face with his huge cock. Tammy can barely breath as he pounds his cock with her face causing drool and spit to slide out of the sides of her mouth and down his balls. Tim watches as this happens and soon realizes that he's now stroking his little cock in tune with his wife's pounding. Stan suddenly stops pushing her face down hard into his groin and with a loud grunt, he unloads his seed deep down her throat and into her belly.

Stan then allows Tammy to lift her head off his deflating cock eventually allowing it to escape her mouth.

'Get over here and clean me up!" he demands.

Tim is inexperienced around another naked man, little lone that he is now expected to touch one. He slowly crawls over in between Stan's legs and reaches out with his hands.

"Use your tongue!"

Tim follows his instructions and bends down with his head eventually hovering above the cock. As his face gets closer, he can smell the odor of Tammy coming from his large, but soft cock. It also has a musky smell coming from it that he assumes is from Stan's semen. Tim lightly licks the tip of Stan's cock which causes it to stir. Tim continues to lick his cock and eventually begins to lick his balls. As he continues to do this, Stan's cock hardens again.

"Looks like I'm ready for round two." Stan says with a chuckle.

"He's always good for a few rounds." Anna says as she laughs to herself.

Tammy looks at Tim as she shrugs her shoulders and gets up off Stan. Stan stands up and points at a picnic table.

"Walk her over to the table and get her ready for me!"

Tim grabs Tammy's hand and walks her over to the table. Once there, he whispers to her "Are you okay with this?"

Tammy smiles and responds "Oh yes."

Tammy lies forward bending over the table with her ass and pussy exposed to anyone that happened to walk by. Stan walks up to where Tim and Tammy are with his large hard cock standing out like a flagpole, even larger than before.

"My aim might be a bit off. Why don't you help me aim this large cock into your slutty wife?"

Tim steps over to Stan and grabs his cock. The cock is pulsing in his hand as they step up behind Tammy. Both Tammy's holes are exposed with her pussy still gaping below her tiny little asshole. As they push up behind her, Stan laughs.

"Which hole do I take?"

Tammy hears this and groans as she's never had anything this large in her ass, yet she's still sore from the pussy fucking she had earlier. Tim is looking at his cock and can see that regardless of what he does, she's going to hurt regardless.

"Move my cock back and forth between her two holes while Anna covers my eyes. She gets to decide that way."

Anna walks up behind Stan and covers his eyes as Tim starts sliding the tip of the huge cock up and down between the two holes stopping momentarily at each. As Tim does this, Tammy starts to create more juices lubing up the tip of Stan's cock. Without warning, Stan thrust his hips forward without stopping, impaling Tammy balls deep on his huge cock and Tammy screaming out. Tim pulls his hand away just in time letting go right before having his hand trapped between his lovely bride and the Stan.

Tammy had nowhere to go as the huge cock thrusts deep within her pussy hitting spots never before touched by a cock. Stan keeps her pinned against the table as her pussy adjusts to the sudden invasion. Slowly, he pulls back just to the point of pulling out, then slams into her again, but this time without the scream from Tammy. He does this a couple more times, but then stops again with Tammy being fully impaled.

With both hands, Stan grabs Tammy's shoulders and pulls her body off the table against his chest eventually taking his strong arms and wrapping them around her. As he steps back, Tammy's legs hang down without touching the ground while still being impaled on his huge cock. Stan turns around and Tim is amazed to see the the head of his cock pushing out on Tammy's stomach just below her belly button. Tammy's face is red, yet she continues to smile being fuller than she has ever been before.

12