A Submissive for David Pt. 01

Story Info
A Switch finds a Dom with whom she explores her submission.
6.2k words
4.54
10.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoy the beginning chapters of "A Submissive for David." The story is completely written, but I have posted it in chapters for ease of reading. Please comment and vote. I appreciate your comments and love reading them. Thanks in advance.

~Apple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: The Drive Home

It was a miserable week no matter how he looked at it. And, he had tried to look at it from several points of view over the past few days. None looked any better than the others. He resolved himself to the fact this week was going to suck for him...and for more than one reason.

Nothing seemed to go in his favor the entire week, but it was his job and David took all of his responsibilities seriously. Shaking his head, he cursed himself for the number of times over the past few days that he'd muttered, Is there a freaking black cloud following me?

If there wasn't one then, there sure is now, he thought. He continued to peer through his windshield in hopes of staying on the road.

The night was black and stormy with thunder and lightning strikes every few seconds. At times the rain was coming down hard and fast, fast enough that he couldn't see clearly where the road ended and the shoulder began. He was barely able to see the white lines along the sides of the road but at times, they were his only guide.

Making the decision to drive home tonight may not have been the best idea, but David refused to stay in that hotel any longer. The dark county roads with few to no street lights were making the ride even more difficult. At times, he was thankful for the bolts of lightning, at least then he could see the road more clearly.

David shook his head, and began talking aloud to himself.

"I pay my taxes. Put some damn lights on these roads!" He yelled to no one in particular, but at least it made he feel a little better. "This week has been a fucking nightmare. It figures the drive home would be too."

The idea of arriving back at his home never seemed more appealing to David than it did right now. He'd been away for a few days on a travel assignment. Spending four days being escorted around an industrial plant by a guy who talked non-stop and yet, said very little of importance, had him leaving his assignment each day with a headache. Summarizing the violations he found was going to be another nightmare.

How could someone work in a high energy plant for twenty years and know so little? He shook his head in disgust. He was still thinking about how unprepared that plant was for a quality inspection. And how much of his time was wasted this week by talking to people in charge, but who really had no idea what was happening from the ground floor up.

The hotel room his company had reserved for his stay was the icing on the cake. If he thought he would find solace and peace in his home away from home, he was sadly mistaken. Arriving back at his hotel was only as peaceful as the people in the next room allowed it to be...and that wasn't very peaceful. When he had pulled out of the parking area of the hotel earlier, he'd taken a few deep breaths and was never more happy to be leaving a place in his life.

As the hotel sign became a mere dot in his rearview mirror, David acknowledged that this had been the worst project he'd been on in several years. He also realized that it wasn't only due to the crazy man who was assigned as his guide or his bad luck with his room accommodations. He had been thinking of and missing his new, but frequent playmate all week and it had taken its own toll on his mood.

**********

The wipers moved back and forth over the windshield as he drove home in the rain. He became transfixed on their motion, rhythm, and the little squeak they seemed to be making as they swept to the right. The wipers were on at a relatively slow speed now and as David watched them, he realized the timing of that squeak, seemed all too familiar to him. He had to figure out what it was about the sound that was stuck in his head.

Swipe, swipe, swipe, squeak...swipe, swipe, swipe, squeak...he heard it over and over in his head. He couldn't place it and it was driving him nuts. Until a few repetitions later when he realized he was getting an erection from listening to the swipe, swipe, swipe, squeak sound and rhythm. Finally, it hit him like a thunderbolt. His cock became fully erect and was now uncomfortable in the tightness of his jeans.

A smile covered his face as he recognized the sound. The rhythm and squeak was very much like the one Anna, his play partner enjoyed. She always made it while having her sexy little pussy stroked when they were in the beginning stages of foreplay. He remembered the last time they played and his cock jumped in his pants, making him even more uncomfortable.

"Fuck," he said aloud, reaching down to get himself positioned better. As he did so, his mind drifted back to Anna. They had spent a lazy Sunday together before he left for this shit assignment. Now, five days later and he was alone, missing her, and stuck driving home on a rainy Friday night. The rain started to come down harder and the sky went white with lightning. The rainstorm had everyone driving slower than normal and he wasn't sure what time he'd get home.

Looking at the dashboard clock, he realized he'd been traveling for almost four hours. In better weather, he would have been home by now. Flash flooding had him taking detours three times and placed him miles off his direct route.

He saw the road sign that read Greenfield, 50 miles to the next exit and he drew a deep breath of relief. Another hour or so and he should be home. But the thought of going home to an empty house wasn't so pleasurable as he felt his cock ache between his legs. He peeked at the clock again, a little after seven in the evening. A sinister, but still sexy smile crept across his face as he thought about how he'd like to have a certain someone waiting for him at home. He pressed the hands free phone on the steering wheel of his four wheel drive, Chevy club-cab and said, "Call Anna."

"Calling Anna," the recorded voice replied back. Three rings later, he heard, "You've reached Anna. I'm unable to take your call now, but please leave your name and number and I'll return your call as soon as possible."

"Damn it! Can't anything go right this week?"

His frustration was clearly heard in his voice as he complained in the quiet of the car and hit his steering wheel. The only other sound heard was the rhythmic sweeping of the wipers. That teasingly frustrating little squeak at the end of every third swipe of the blades was killing him. It was annoying how it made him think of Anna and how it brought his cock jumping off his thigh each time he heard it.

Again, David took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. He wouldn't let it get to him and he couldn't shut the wipers off because it was still raining too hard. Maybe if he changed the speed of them a little, it would help. He clicked the dial up one speed. The sound came a little faster. He reached up and clicked it up a second time. Now, it was really getting to him. He could hear Anna panting after every little squeak as she became more aroused. His cock recognized the sounds too, because it was pulsing in his pants like sprinter's heartbeat racing toward the finish line.

"Shit, shit, shit," he yelled into the silence of the car.

Just as he finished yelling his rapid fire swear words at the little squeak, he began to laugh at himself. He remembered the last session he had with Anna and how when they were playing, he slid his tongue over her several times before fully burying it in her woman's hole. She yelled those same words before her warmth covered his tongue and she made that little squeaking sound as her hips pushed up so hard, his head and neck were pushed back.

He loved when he made her so excited that she used curse words. She rarely used foul language, so when she did, it always made him smile.

As fun as the memory was to play in his head, it wasn't doing much to make his cock any more at ease. He was uncomfortable before his little fantasy sequence played in his head. Now it was almost unbearable as his cock head rubbed against his jeans and became more sensitive. If he didn't get control over his thoughts, and his cock, he might have to take things into his own hand. Not a very domly act, at least not while driving in his truck.

David forced himself to focus on the road. In order to silence that little squeak that was driving him to sexual frustration, he turned on the radio. He thought a little music would help to cover that sound and make him stop thinking of her. Stop thinking about what it would feel like to be sinking inside of her when he got home.

He shook his head, disgruntled at the idea of a shower taking care of his hard-on instead of his soft, curvy, warm, welcoming Anna. At that thought, he pressed the redial button and listened as he received the same recording. When it ended, he said, "Anna, it's D. I'm on my way home. I hope to be there in about a half hour. I'd enjoy your company tonight." Then he hesitated before adding, "Anytime tonight."

When his call disconnected, the radio came back on. Eric Church's, Like a Wrecking Ball was playing. The words hit David's ear...

I'ma find out what that house is made of.

Been too many nights since its felt us make love.

I wanna rock some Sheetrock, knock some pictures off the wall.

Love you baby, like a wrecking ball.

After he disconnected the call, he shook his head again, this time in disbelief. "Of all the songs that could have come on, it had to be this one?" Then he laughed at himself and started to sing along with the song as he thought of Anna and him knocking pictures off the wall sometime.

What was it about this woman that made things more fun? They enjoyed each other. They could talk about most things. So far, neither one of them had become bored with spending time together.

He enjoyed the new things she opened up for him and she loved the things he had introduced her to. Everything was new and fun between them and they were learning a lot about each other. But even now, somewhat early in their relationship, David knew there was something special about Anna. He just wasn't sure what it was about her, but he planned on finding out.

He smiled, "Still a lot to learn, to share, to teach," he said as he pulled into his hometown. He took a deep breath and sighed. He was glad to be so close to home. As he pulled into the drive and parked his truck, again he dreaded the real possibility of a shower being the only thing to comfort and relax him tonight.

The last few days were hellish and the extra long drive back hadn't helped any. His mood was starting to match the weather, stormy.

What he really wanted was to be greeted by his play partner and sub. He needed a warm welcome, maybe a real home cooked meal, a glass of wine, and Anna's soft, warm, curvy flesh would be nice...from there only his imagination could limit the possibilities.

Pressing his key remote, he unlocked the back door of his truck and grabbed his bags.

Oddly, he found that even the remote reminded him of Anna. Damn, this girl was in his head.

He closed his eyes for a second and remembered how she responded when he pressed a different remote control button. Only then, the remote was used to turn on the vibrating butterfly he had placed between her lush pussy lips last weekend before they went out to dinner.

He smiled at the memory of her as she popped up in her chair when he turned it on. Not unlike the door latch that just popped up, she jumped. He loved the look on her face that night. He laughed at the thought of it.

Surprise and excitement had been written all over her face. It was the first time she had worn a toy out in public. He had decided right then, she would be wearing a lot more toys in public as soon as possible. His cock started to stir again, causing him to damn himself for not planning ahead and having her meet him when he returned home.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, mixed with the smell of wet grass, he grabbed his bags from the truck and headed toward the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: A Welcome Home Surprise

It was good to be home. David felt a difference immediately. This contract had been challenging and the ride home was no picnic either. He felt a sense of relief the second he pulled into the driveway. The only thing that would make coming home better would be to have Anna return his call and come over tonight.

He sighed at the thought of his mistake in not asking her earlier. He wished he would have made plans with her for his return.

Placing his suitcase down, he slid his key in and unlocked the door. A sense of peace came over him. A man reunited with his castle. Yet, even as he opened the door, he felt something was off.

David stepped into his home and had the feeling that someone was there. At first, he thought it was his wanting Anna to be there that made him feel this way. Maybe he was just wishing for it to be, but then he heard a deep sigh. He knew it was Anna before he even saw her there. She was real and she was waiting for him. A smile came to him and he felt a sense of relaxation that he hadn't felt all week.

He placed his bags down and closed the door. Reaching behind his back, he locked the deadbolt, without taking his eyes from her.

She knelt there, waiting for him. Her pose deliciously submissive. Her body naked. Her head ever so slightly tipped forward and barely tilted down. Her back gently curved, leaning toward him. Her shoulders were strong and straight, held back and proud.

This woman was no wall flower. She wasn't the type of woman who gave herself easily into the role of sub. She had to be won. It wasn't just her pose, she was a strong and proud woman, and so fucking desirable kneeling there before him.

Surprised to see her there, waiting, he had to remind himself to breathe. All of his frustration from his trip and his horrible drive tonight seemed to evaporate from his mind and body as he looked upon her.

His eyes skimmed over the crown of her head. Anna's jet black hair shined and cascaded down the length of her back. His hands twitched and his fingers clenched as he examined every inch of her. He wanted his hands to be caressing her back as gently as the hair that laid upon it. But at the same time, he knew what it felt like to be less gentle with his touch and he craved that too.

He knew the strength and energy he felt when he had her hair wrapped around his fist as he pulled her head back to expose that beautiful mouth of hers and the curve of her neck.

The curve that she so loved to have kissed, licked, and nibbled on. The creamy skin alongside her neck was so sensitive to touch, the mere softness of his breath upon it brought goosebumps to her.

Damn, he wanted to kiss her and whisper along her neck until her entire body was covered in those little bumps and the soft body hairs could be seen standing up on her skin like the fuzz on a juicy, ripe peach.

His eyes continued down the length of her back and over her full, lush bottom. God, he loved her ass. So soft, fleshy, and a joy to play with and spank. He loved watching the pale skin of her rounded globes turn pink and warm as his hand slapped against her fleshy bottom.

David adored leaning down to it and placing his cool cheek against her warmed flesh. He loved to feel the heat he had caused from his open handed spanks.

There are certain feelings that a body experiences, that a mind interprets, that simply can't be described. The warmth of a freshly spanked ass is one of them.

Another is having a sub offer herself to you for your pleasure. Feeling her body is yours to mold, to use, to protect, to love, to fucking enjoy in any way you wish. Knowing she enjoys everything you do with her, to her. That special connection in a D/s relationship that is different from any other experience life has to offer.

David was aware of how precious it was to share that kind of partnership. He had great respect for it. He also enjoyed every second of it and he made every attempt to ensure Anna did too.

The little noises she made as his hand came down on her bottom made him smile. He loved watching her as she tightened up just before his hand connected with her flesh. He also enjoyed watching as her body reflexively jumped up just after his spank hit its target.

David loved to watch her as she attempted to remain silent and still while he spanked her. Most of the time she was unable to do it, and little muffled sounds and squeaks came from her tightly pursed lips. It was those sounds that drove him to distraction and made him want her more.

Anna tried hard, but she rarely succeeded in keeping quiet for more than a minute or two. She enjoyed being spanked more than any woman he had ever met. She was particularly fond of being bent over his knee, spanked, and then fingered playfully and chastised for being so excited and wet.

David's cock was fully erect at the thought of her over his knee in that manner. His cock was throbbing as he pictured her naked body across his lap. Her ass in perfect view. His hand slapping her flesh and watching it color, watching the ripples of his impact move over her flesh. It was like a rock being tossed into the water and watching as the ripples unfolded. He loved watching as her body reacted to him. As her mind calmed and she became his fully. Even the smallest of her responses to him was erotic.

The feeling of her silken inner folds as he slid his hand between her legs and spread her full lips to access her pussy was majorly exciting. Her pink, warm, wet lips greeted him like a long lost friend and he always felt welcomed by her wetness. Like it was his special invitation to her body.

That little squeak that had been driving him crazy for the past few hours came to mind. He loved hearing her make that squeak whenever he touched her or teased her body.

Watching her now, sitting there in that pose, with her breasts full and luscious, her body calling to him, made him want her more than ever. He longed to claim her and to dive into her soft warmth. His eyes were drawn once again over her body. Taking in all of her beauty before being focused on her darkened areola. The pale blue vein that circled each dark area drew his attention next. His need to walk to her and touch her, trace her nipples with his fingertips hit hard. He wanted to feel her firm pink raspberries between his lips while he sucked on each nipple.

But what he wanted more than anything right now was to slip his cock between her beautiful lips and feel the warmth of her mouth and tongue on him. That was the greeting he'd hungered for since he heard that first little squeak and his thoughts turned to her.

He knew he simply couldn't get enough of her, no matter how long he gazed at her.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he said as he realized the words had gone from his thoughts to his mouth before he could stop them. The memory of her sitting on him naked and feeding her breast into his mouth to suck had him lost in thought and he spoke.

He continued to examine her, running his gaze over her entire body once more. Seeing her sit so still, so quiet, her hands open to him. Her legs slightly spread for him to view all of her. David had complete access to every inch of her. If only visually now, it would soon be more.

It had been less than a week since they were together, but it felt so much longer now that she was in his reach and his hunger grew tenfold. Taking her beauty in, he made a visual memory of the moment. He was starved for her. Like a man looking for nourishment, he wanted to feast upon her.

12