A Submissive Summer in Spain Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie grows into his submission under Maya and Emily.
5.6k words
4.67
7.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long-awaited follow-up to Ch.1 -- please read if you haven't already.

____

I woke up and checked my phone. 10 am. I felt pretty hungover, and had just been dreaming about fucking Maya. Couldn't remember the finer details, but it had felt good, and as you'd imagine I'd awoken with a hard-on.

I heard the shower going and some chatter -- the girls were up. I fell back asleep to the background noise. This time my dream took me into a threesome with both of them -- I could see Emily at the bottom of me, teasing my cock with her fingers and getting ready to hop on, while Maya was positioning herself over my face. I stuck my tongue out, ready to lick her beautiful pussy...

"Morning Boner Boy!"

I broke out of my dream to find Emily at my bedside.

"Morning!" I abruptly replied, still basically asleep.

"How are you feeling?"

"Awful."

She cast her gaze down the bed to my naked mid-rif. "Well at least one part of you is feeling good!"

My penis was up on end, pointing directly at the ceiling. As I came to my senses I noticed Emily was in a towel. Her hair was dripping -- she must have just got out the shower.

"Maya!" she exclaimed, "Jamie's woken up just as we left him!"

"Oh really?" Maya replied, waltzing into the bedroom. "Well what have we here?"

She was also clad in just a blue towel. Her beautiful long curly hair was mesmerising with droplets of water bouncing off as she walked. She came up to the bedside, and put her mouth close to my ear.

"I just had a very nice time in the shower thinking about your show last night!" She said.

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah... I was really feeling it." She added. "As was Emily!"

Emily managed to be both embarrassed by Maya's statement and smile back at me at the same time. The idea of them touching themselves in the shower really turned me on -- but I stayed cool.

"I'm glad." I replied, "I enjoyed last night too. But I'm gunna grab my things and get back to my place now. I need to grab some new clothes and freshen up."

"Oh you can do that," said Maya, "But not until you've given me one more show". She looked down at my rock hard penis.

"Come on you've had enough," I pleaded. I had enjoyed the night before, but I was now hungover and full of shame -- not least because I remained naked after all this time, plus the dream I'd just had. Seeing Emily and Maya in their towels had only intensified my boner.

"Well." said Maya, "Once again, you don't really have a choice".

I followed her eyes up to my left wrist. I hadn't realised until now, but it was handcuffed to the side of the bed.

"We decided to bring it with us for a joke," Emily exclaimed, "Maya's always wanted to use it but her ex wasn't into being dominated!" They both burst out laughing.

"I didn't think in a million years that we'd actually use them on someone here," said Maya, "But here we are. You're clearly taking some joy in being our sub, so why not give us some more?"

Maya's calm persuasiveness got me even quicker this time. I got to work on my cock, slowly feeling it up and down with my available right hand. Emily stepped out the room, leaving just me and Maya. She stared intensely at me, biting her lip.

"There's a good boy," she said, brushing her hand down my stomach. She looked so beautiful stood up next to the bed. Her towel looked almost like a small dress, just covering her from her breasts down to the top of her thighs, accentuating her long, slender legs. I looked her up and down, imagining what was underneath.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

I nodded. "I just wish I could see more."

She giggled, before switching.

"Dream on you filthy pervert." She gave my thigh a slap. "Any more of that and I'll have to reconsider letting you free... now get to work"

I started pumping my cock faster, looking up at Maya for her approval. She smiled at me, before looking back down at the action intently. Being watched by her turned me on so much, and the head of my penis was now awash with pre-cum. She came in close to my ear again.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She asked. Her question almost sent me over the edge there and then.

"Yes," I replied between breaths, as i began thrusting into my fist.

"I want to see you cum all over yourself"

I totally lost myself. For what seemed like an eternity I was on the edge of ejaculation, my whole body completely tense but in total pleasure at the same time. Then release. Jet after jet of warm cum burst out of me and onto my chest. Maya gave me a little clap as I caught my breath.

"That was even more than last night," she said, "You must have really enjoyed that"

"I did"

"Ok", she said, unlocking the handcuff that held me to the bed, "Get up and get dressed!"

I did as she said, grabbing a towel to wipe the cum off my chest.

"May I shower?" I asked.

"No," Maya replied. "We're going to the beach now. But we'll see you later for dinner? We can try one of the places you recommended."

"Err, yeah sure."

I got dressed in front of Maya, and made my way out. She gave my bum a squeeze as I left.

I went home and got showered, overcome by memories of the night before. Never had I thought I'd ever get myself into a situation like that, or that i'd even enjoy it. But clearly I'd enjoyed putting on a show, and who better to do it for than two women I really fancied.

---------------------

Maya and I had decided on a 9pm meet for dinner at one of the seafood restaurants in the town, and I made sure I got down a bit early to grab one of the best tables -- the sunset views were among the best in Spain, and I obviously wanted to impress Maya and Emily.

They arrived about 10 minutes late, and were joined by two other women.

"Sorry," said Maya, "I forgot to say we were picking up Grace and Maddy from the airport. We can make space for them right?"

"Sure thing," I replied, before greeting the new arrivals. "I'm Jamie, nice to meet you.'

"Jamie's been coming here for years, so he's offered to be our unofficial tour guide," Emily chimed in. "He's shown us sooo much already!" Her and Maya both burst out laughing.

I instantly went red, but luckily the other girls didn't ask what she meant or pay me any attention, giving them a puzzled look instead.

"Well anyway this place looks lovely," said Grace, "thanks for the recommendation!"

Grace was petite, dark haired and had a very cheery smile. Maddy, meanwhile, looked a bit more shy, but had a nice vibe about her. Like Emily, she was blond but more slim, and also wore quite nerdy glasses with round frames. They were both very attractive either way.

We all sat down and quickly got served, with the waiters bringing us out some wine and calamari to start. Grace sat next to me and was very chatty, telling us all how she'd nearly missed the flight because her dog had been a nightmare that morning, and all the latest drama from her work. She was a nurse, so it was interesting hearing about all the hospital politics.

The meal seemed to be going really well: the sunset was outstanding, the food was excellent and the conversation had stayed interesting and wholesome. But then, just as we were finishing desert, Emily changed the subject.

"So since meeting Jamie yesterday, myself and Maya have got up to all sorts of fun!" she exclaimed. I could see where this was going, as Maya gave me a mischievous smile from across the table.

"Ok, what like?" Grace asked.

"Well," Emily replied, pausing for effect. "Last night, we made Jamie strip for us!"

"What?!" Grace exclaimed with a giggle.

"I really don't think this is the time or place to be talking about this," I said in embarrassment, but Emily ignored me.

"You heard right Grace," she said. "He gave us a good old show."

Grace began laughing louder, more out of disbelief than anything, while the more reserved Maddy smirked and went a bit red while trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Like everything?" Grace asked.

"Everything." replied Maya.

"Oh. my. god!" Grace said, turning to look at me, "You showed these girls your crown jewels?!" she asked, which set everyone off round the table. It was pretty funny to be fair.

"If you want to put it like that, then yes," I replied.

"And not only that," Emily added. She began to lower her voice, realising we were in a busy public place. "But we made him..." she gestured with her right hand, moving her fist up and down.

"No. Way!" said Grace, suddenly looking more serious. "I don't believe you."

"You better believe me." Emily got her phone out, and gestured to Grace and Maddy to come over to her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Two women who I'd just met were about to be shown images of me masturbating, and in the middle of a busy restaurant terrace. But it was about to get worse than I had even imagined.

I got up to try and take the phone off Emily, but Maya had already anticipated my move, grabbing my wrist as it reached over the table. And then I heard it: the sound of their shower coming out of the phone speaker. She hadn't just taken photos, she'd recorded an actual video. Grace and Maddy's eyes both went wide with shock as they realised what they were being shown.

"Well fuck me sideways!" Grace blurted out, before breaking out in a fit of laughter. She couldn't believe what she was seeing but she clearly found it very entertaining.

As expected, Maddy was totally embarrassed by the whole thing. She didn't dare even look towards my side of the table and had gone from a bit red into a beaming traffic light. After a few seconds, she got up, conveniently informing us that she needed to use the bathroom.

"Ok that's enough," I shouted, and I went for the phone. This time it worked, and I managed to snatch it off Emily.

"Oh I wanted to see how it ended!" pleaded Grace.

"Don't worry you'll get to see," said Emily, "In fact I'm glad you stopped watching when you did, will make the real thing even more special!"

---------------------

I assumed the girls were readying me to put on a show for them that night, but they had a lot to catch up on with Grace and Maddy and had planned a quiet night in. I also sensed Maddy wasn't up for the antics that had happened the previous evening. So instead we agreed to go to the beach together the next day -- I'd show them one of the secluded spots that I had recommended.

We met bright and early, and drove down to the Playa del Carmen in their hire car. There were already a few keen swimmer and sunbathers on the beach when we got there, but we managed to find a good spot. Like many beaches in the area, it was clothing optional, but aside from a few typically topless women no one had anything on show.

Almost as soon as we laid down our towels, however, Emily piped up.

"Jamie, this is a clothing optional beach, and yet you still have your swim shorts on. What's going on?!" she said.

"You want me to get naked in front of all these people?" I replied, "No chance!"

"Come on, we've all seen you in the nude now, and no one else here is going to care!"

"Yeah come on!" chimed in Grace. "I want to see the real thing! You looked fantastic in that video!"

"Thanks Grace, but it's not happening." I replied.

Then Maya had her say.

"What about if we went topless?" she asked.

But she didn't wait for an answer. Before I could say anything, she began untying her string leopard print bikini top. And as if planned, both Emily and Grace did the same. Within seconds, they were all untied and pressing their tops against their breasts for modesty. Understandably, the shy Maddy didn't partake in this routine, looking on awkwardly.

"So what's it gunna be?" demanded Emily. "Drop your shorts and we'll drop our tops. If you don't we won't. It's up to you."

Faced with the opportunity of seeing these three beautiful women topless, and considering the fact they'd all seen me naked already, I obliged. I looked around quickly to make sure no one was watching, then swiftly pulled down by trunks to reveal my cock, which by this point was semi-erect due to the thought of seeing them semi-naked.

"Yay!" Grace exclaimed, giving me a little clap and giving my package a good ogle.

And once again, Emily was quick to the situation, snatching the shorts from my feet with one hand while keeping her top in place with the other. Then in unison, they all turned onto their fronts, losing their tops but depriving me of any eye candy, with Emily keeping my shorts locked under her stomach.

"Hey, that's not fair" I said.

"We said we'd take of our tops and we did." Maya reasoned.

"Well in that case I'm lying on my front too."

"I don't mind," said Grace, "You have a cute bum anyway!"

And as I lay down, she followed through with her sentiment by giving my arse a playful spank. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel nice, and I was quickly warming to Grace's playful character.

We all sunbathed and read our books for a little while, and then decided to take a dip - although unfortunately they all managed to get their bikini tops back on before we did so.

Emily had brought a ball so we played volleyball in the sea, with her and Grace using every opportunity to dive for the ball when it landed near me, getting in a squeeze of my bare arse whenever they could. I pretended to be annoyed whenever they did it, but really I was enjoying the attention. I also noticed the normally shy Maddy looking over and laughing on a few occasions.

We were all fairly tired after frolicking in the water, so we came back out onto the beach to chill. Maya, Emily and Grace took their tops off once again, but as before went onto their fronts to deny me a view. After about 20 minutes of the sun drying us off, Emily got the sunscreen out.

"Better safe than sorry!" she exclaimed, before diving across to Maya to apply it to her back.

She did the same to Grace, whose towel was next to mine, and then to Maddy, who was lying at the end of our line.

"And now for Jamie," she declared.

I welcomed Emily slapping me with sunscreen -- after all I didn't want to burn in the midday heat. But I didn't quite anticipate what was coming.

She began at the top of my back, massaging the lotion into my warm skin. And when I say massaging, she was really massaging -- and it felt good. She carried on down my back, until I was totally relaxed, and eventually reached my arse. At this point I expected her just to slap some on my cheeks and be done with it. But she had other ideas.

Emily began to massage with even more intensity around my buttocks, before calling Grace to help her out. Grace grabbed some sunscreen and began working on my backside too, squeezing my left cheek hard.

"Your bum feels as good as it looks!" she said, kneading my flesh. "Cute bumhole too!" she exclaimed, sending Emily into hysterics!

"Don't worry Jamie," she said, "Grace is a nurse so she's definitely seen all that before."

"I've seen my fair share, but if you were in my hospital I'd definitely make sure I was assigned to you," Grace replied with a wink.

I wish it wasn't, but being so intimately objectified, in a public place, was really turning me on. I could feel my cock growing bigger and harder with every passing comment, but luckily it was resting under my stomach so the girls didn't notice.

They eventually got bored playing with my arse, and went back to reading on their towels. An hour passed, and people began leaving the beach to go and have lunch. We'd brought snacks and beers though so stayed in our spot.

"So," said Maya. "Seeing as the general public have left us, why don't you show us what you're working with today."

I didn't even reply, such was the calm authority Maya held over me. I looked around to make sure the beach was deserted, and then turned over on my back, letting my erect cock spring free. The girls may have denied me a view of their breasts, but seeing their beautiful bare backs and cute bikini-clad bums had gradually aroused me.

"Good boy," Maya said. "But it looks like you have some work to do."

I knew exactly what she meant, and so, after checking around me again to make sure the beach was still clear, and making sure Grace and Maddy were cool with it, I began slowly stroking my cock. Instantly I felt a sense of relief having hidden it under my body all day.

The girls stuck their bikini tops back on and sat up to get a better view.

"You're right Maya," said Grace, "It isn't exactly big but it is soo nice to look at!"

Predictably this comment only made me more horny, and my strokes turned into pumps. I looked over, expecting to see Maddy reading her book at the end of our line, but she was sitting up, looking over and smiling at the action.

Grace noticed too. "You enjoying this Mads?" she asked.

Maddy didn't say anything, but just gave a little smirk and nodded.

"Even Maddy's loving the show Jamie," said Emily, "You've got a proper audience now!"

I was having the time of my life. Being watched by four beautiful women, pleasuring myself in front of a stunning seascape with the afternoon sun washing over me. I decided to enjoy the moment, slowing down my pumps but thrusting into my hand, even giving into my urge to let out a quiet moan.

"Oh my god this is so fucking hot," said Grace as she took out her phone to take a picture, "my sister is gunna love this!"

I stopped for a second. "Your sister?" I asked.

"Yes," Grace replied. "Her and her fiancee just broke up - she could really do with some eye candy right now."

I was too turned on to argue. "Fair enough," I said before getting back to the job at hand. By this point my penis was dripping in pre-cum, and my mind was on cloud nine.

But then we heard a sound coming from the other side of the beach. We all looked over to see two figures walking along the shoreline. As they came closer we could see it was two older women, and they were chatting away to each other in Spanish. They must've been locals going for a post-lunch walk.

Seeing that they hadn't clocked me yet, I reached over to grab my trunks, before remembering that Emily effectively had them under lock and key. Struggling to get them off her would only draw more attention to myself, as would turning over to show my arse, so I decided to just cover up my manhood with my hands and hope they wouldn't notice.

But they did. As they got to about 10 metres away, I heard one of them call at me.

"Hola guapo!" she exclaimed, as they both giggled to themselves. It sounded like they were drunk, and as they walked closer I could see how much older they were -- probably in their fifties. They were both in good shape for their age, and their swimsuits were very flattering, but it was still very weird being oggled at by two women who were probably older than my mother.

"Hola!" replied Emily, as I sat there silent and embarrassed, smiling at them awkwardly but wishing they'd just move on. But it didn't look like they were planning to. They introduced themselves to us (their names were Maria and Paula) and explained in broken English that they were on a girls holiday, getting away from their husbands and the city for the weekend.

Paula then leant down to my level. "You are very handsome!" she said, before quickly eyeing my hand-covered crotch and biting her lip.

"Thanks," I replied, turning completely red as I did so.

Then Maya piped up. "Would you like to see more?" she asked them.

They both nodded and smiled eagerly, and before I could even protest it was too late.

"Come on that's too far.." I started saying, but Emily and Grace either side of me grabbed my wrists and yanked them away from my body. My throbbing member sprung free again, this time for the viewing pleasure of two Spanish women thirty years my senior.

"Ooh la la!" one of them whispered, sending everyone into hysterics.

"Can I touch?" asked the other, but it was interesting who she directed the question at -- not me, whose body she wanted to touch, but Maya, who she clearly already understood had total control over me.

12