A Submissive Young Lady

Story Info
A tongue-in-cheek suggestion was taken seriously.
1.6k words
4.42
20.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

We had this wild storm one night. I was woken by the sound of crashing thunder and the general noise of a hellacious storm. I sighed, snuggled back under the covers, and went back to sleep. Why not? What else was I supposed to do?

Next morning, after breakfast, I took a quick stroll around the house checking for any damage. The normal sort of thing for the most part. A few branches down or broken and needing tidying up but no trees knocked over, which was a plus. What was a definite minus was the side fence was scattered across the yard. The neighbour's yard, which was another plus, but it was still jointly my fence and I'd be responsible for half the cost of having it rebuilt. Fortunately, that's what insurance is for.

The fencing people came out a few days later and started off by clearing away the old fence. Then they went home, telling us they'd be back on Monday to put up the new fence.

I wandered outside on Saturday afternoon to look things over. Everything looked fine as far as I could tell. More than fine, actually, as the young woman who lived next door was working on her garden, muttering to herself as she repaired the damage caused by the fallen fence.

She looked up at me as I strolled across to say hullo, giving me a ferocious glare.

"All this work will probably be for nothing," she griped, as though it was my fault. "Those heavy-footed workmen are going to trample all over the garden when they put up the new fence."

"Depends," I told her. "Tell them that you want the railings on your side of the fence. That means they'll be doing over ninety percent of their work from my side and I don't have a garden to worry about."

"I can do that?" she asked.

"Sure. I've no objection."

That earned me a big smile as she returned to her gardening. She had pansies in a long strip next to where the fence would be. Lots and lots of pansies.

"You've got a really colourful display there," I commented. "Too bad you can't take some of them inside for a floral display."

"All you know," she scoffed. "It all depends on how you display them. You can move some to small pots and take the pots inside. You can pick the flowers close to the stem and float several in a shallow bowl. You can harvest the petals and scatter them on doilies. You just need to use a bit of imagination."

I conceded that she had a point but also mentioned that flowers grown from bulbs or picked from bushes gave you a flower with a nice stem that you could display in vases. That was a point to me.

I kept the conversation going, knowing how keen she was where gardening was concerned. I suppose you're wondering why I was keeping her talking. Basically it was because Fiona was a lovely young lady of about twenty. Blonde hair, dark eyes that were quite a contrast, and a very nice build. Her bust was a reasonably modest B+ cup, but very shapely. Very shapely indeed.

I knew exactly how shapely her breasts were because every time she leaned forward to attend a plant her neck-line would gape open, giving me an unimpeded view of those breasts. Apparently she didn't think it necessary to wear a bra while gardening and I heartily approved of her decision.

Eventually she caught on to the fact that she was giving me a peep show and her face went red while she hastily slapped a hand against her top, stopping it from revealing all. Really, that was not the right thing for her to do.

"No. Don't do that. Move your hand away," I said firmly.

It was a case of 'well, I'll be damned'. She blushed again but took her hand away, once more giving me the view I wanted. I was intrigued to see that her nipples were reacting, responding to the knowledge that a man was looking at them.

That left me with a little bit of a conundrum. Why would a normally modest young lady permit me to look her over this way? Why didn't she tell me to pick up my ego and shove it where the sun doesn't shine? That was the sort of response I'd been expecting. Capitulation and showing off her breasts? Not so much.

One idea did occur to me. While normally an independent young woman could Fiona actually be a natural submissive where sex was concerned? I wasn't exactly an ogre and had had my share of lady friends. If Fiona found me partially attractive then she might be succumbing to a show of mastery. Only one way to find out.

"I have a small problem," I said and she gave me a suspicious look.

"At this stage I had intended," I began with a friendly smile, "to ask you to stand up and lift your skirts so I could slip your panties off. Unfortunately you're wearing shorts. This being the case I'd like you to just sit back while I take them off."

"You expect me to sit back on the grass so you can, ah,.." She gestured towards her shorts to show what I intended.

"Correct. Come along. Let's get moving." I spoke firmly, trying to inject a bit of authority into my voice. It must have worked as she settled back onto the grass, just sitting there, blushing furiously.

The ball was in my court again. Did I dare to proceed with this? I decided I did. I crouched down in front of her and casually undid the fastenings on her shorts. Then I simply took hold of them and started drawing them down, making sure I collected her panties as I went. Even though she was sitting on them I pulled them off quite easily, sliding them down her long legs and off, tossing them lightly to one side.

Of course, this was where I had second and third thoughts. My second thoughts reminded me that there was no-one home at my place. My third thoughts pointed out that I'd seen her parents drive out earlier and she was also home alone.

I pushed her legs further apart, lifting her knees at the same time. A hand slipping under her top and covering her breasts allowed me to press against her chest, encouraging her to lie down. Looking at her I was surprised to find that her lips were swollen and parted, already glistening with moisture, and I hadn't even touched her intimately yet.

I knelt between her legs, slowly undoing my trousers. Her lips were parted slightly and she was breathing slightly harder. Her tongue flicked out between her lips, dampening them. I pushed my trousers down and her breathing seemed to halt.

I leaned closer to her holding my erection, brushing it along her slit. She was breathing again but it sounded a little ragged. I smiled at her, continuing to tease her, waiting for her to say something. Actually I don't really think it mattered what she said. By this stage, despite her yay or nay, we both knew what was going to happen.

She gave up first, moments before I was going to say the hell with it and lunge.

"Just do it, damn you," she gasped out, and I thrust forward, driving into her in a most energetic manner, with her giving a soft cry and pushing up to meet me.

I pushed her top up, letting her breasts out where I could properly admire them. I promptly covered them again, but this time with my hands. I lightly massaged them, moving in time to the way I was thrusting into her. Okay, maybe not thrusting at this stage. More gently sliding back and forth, savouring the feel of her, relishing her willing response.

I kept this up for a while but our arousal was building. At some stage that gentle sliding back and forth changed to a more determined thrusting, demonstrating to her that I was in charge and she was mine to do what I wanted with. She responded nicely, arching her back and pushing to meet my demands, making eager little sounds as she did so.

In a very short time I guess you could say we were going at it hot and heavy, slapping together eagerly, both of us straining to get the most out of our interaction.

I totally misjudged how far along she was and she climaxed while I was still getting set. It required a hurried adjustment on my part to cut loose and have my own climax while she was still squealing her way through hers.

We separated and I just lay there for a moment, feeling at peace with the world. Only for a moment, though.

"You idiot," Fiona shrieked. "Do you know what you've gone and done?"

Ah, had an enthralling time with her? I mean, she wasn't a virgin and she was willing. I didn't get a chance to answer.

"Look," she yelled. "Just look. You've totally messed up my garden. You were kneeling on my seedlings. Bad enough that the fence mucked them up without you lolling about on them. Go away."

I hastily rose to my feet while Fiona started tidying up the damaged plants. I took my life in my hands and interrupted her.

"Ah, Fiona."

"What!?"

"You might want to get dressed again before you resume your gardening. Not that I'm complaining."

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers