A Sub's Journey Ch. 04: Cum Addict

Story Info
Sub begins her training to become addicted to cum.
2.5k words
4.6
8.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

After what felt like a long week apart, he finally arrived at my apartment to pick me up so we could spend the next weekend at his house. It's about an hours drive and by the time we arrive at his house it's about 8pm. We went inside into the hallway. The hallway was large, as was his house, a beautiful staircase lay in the center and the floor was cold and tiled. The moment after he had shut the door he commanded.

"Right, clothes off, I've not seen you all week, time for an inspection."

"Right here in the hallway?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh disobeying me are you? That's a punishment." I loved how the role play just started immediately and for the first time I could see the appeal of disobeying him every now again. But for now I obeyed him.

"Sorry master."

I started to strip off, there was something extra kinky about doing it here in this purely utilitarian part of the house. I took off all my clothes, including my socks this time, the floor felt cold and stood there waiting for my next instruction. He paced around me inspecting my body again, stroking my leg, squeezing and cupping my breasts and ass cheeks.

"Very good. Let's go upstairs, I have something for you." He said, leaving my clothes on the floor, taking my hand and leading me upstairs to the bedroom.

"First we have to deal with your punishment for not listening." He said. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over his lap so that my stomach was on his legs and my ass up in the air. I felt his hand slap down once, firmly but not too hard on my left buttock and then again on my right buttock. It made a satisfying slap and it certainly got my attention. He pulled me up and kissed me, just to make sure I was OK and to remind me it was all part of it. I quite liked the slap on the ass. I don't know I'd want it much harder just yet, but I liked being told off like that.

"I have an outfit for you to wear." He pulled out what looked like just a bundle of straps, it took me a moment to realize it was indeed some sort of outfit. I was wondering how the hell I would put this on, having no idea what it looked like. He helped me to get into it. It was a harness. A series of soft, thin black straps that surrounded my body, but my breasts, ass and pussy were all still open. The curves of the straps highlighted these features. I saw myself in the mirror wearing it and I hat to admit it made me look hot. "Now it's your turn to undress me." He asked nicely. I was happy to oblige, unbuttoning the shirt of a man is something I always find sexy. After taking off his shirt I found my own way to be sexy and got on my knees and undid the belt on his pants and took them off and pulled down his underwear, his cock bounced right out in front of my face as it was already hard. He pulled me over to the armchair where he sat down.

"I want you to suck my cock." He commanded. I had never given him a blowjob before. I got on my knees, I wish I had a hair tie with me as my hair was all over the place getting in the way. His cock felt bigger and harder at eye level like this. I had given blowjobs in the past but didn't feel like it was a strong skill of mine. I slowly put my lips around his cock, it was warm and it filled my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down with my lips forming a tight seal, I wasn't taking it too deeply to begin with. He laid his head back as he relaxed, I must have been doing something right. I tried varying the speed a bit and fondled his balls with my hand. He placed his hand on my head and got me to stop.

"Good girl." He moaned. He knows I like my praise kink. He got up and took me to the bed and got me to lay down. "I picked up a few toys whilst you were away." He opened the drawer and pulled out a small pink egg vibrator and a large glossy black dildo, nothing extreme but definitely larger than any real cock I'd ever had. He poured some lube onto the dildo and started rubbing it up and down the outside of my pussy, my juices were starting to flow and combine with the lube into one giant wet mess. The dildo slid in with ease, it was large, it felt tight, but he was gentle and started to slowly fuck me with it. I started to moan quietly as it was getting good. He then pushed it in about half way and left it there. "I need you to sit up a bit more." He said as he helped me get my head up against the headboard. He climbed on top of me and knelt over me, one leg either side of my breasts. I could see his rock hard cock pointing directly at me, using his thumb he prised apart my lips and put his cock in. We shuffled around to make it comfortable and then he slowly started to fuck my mouth.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth. I don't want you to spit it out, I don't want you to swallow yet either. I just want you to keep it in your mouth, is that OK?" I nodded and made a muffled 'mm hmm' sound with this cock occupying most of my mouth. He proceeded to fuck my face a little harder. I just remained still, I loved being dominated by him like this, I could feel the dildo stuck in my pussy, it was providing a nice level of pressure but it was also just teasing me, I could feel it and wanted it to fuck me but I couldn't reach it with my master on top of me. "OK, I'm coming." He moaned. He pulled his cock back to the front of my mouth and I felt his hot cum squirt in, maybe 3 or 4 times. At first I couldn't taste it, it was just warm. It was an amazing sensation. He pulled out slowly and I kept my lips sealed. Now he was out I could really feel it, it wasn't a huge load and fortunately it didn't have a strong taste. It was a bit salty a bit sweet and thick, I didn't too much care for the texture but I did my best to keep it in.

He went back down towards my pussy and this time turned on the egg vibrator. He played with it against my clit and continued to fuck my pussy with the dildo that had remain lodged in my pussy. I wanted to moan so loudly, it was so difficult keeping that cum in my mouth.

"When you cum I want you to swallow." He requested. I nodded my head again. I knew it wouldn't take me long. I focused on the taste of his cum, the texture of it and just when it was my turn to cum I swallowed it, and let out a massive moan as my body quivered with the orgasm. He climbed up the bed to cuddle.

"You did well. Did it taste good?" He asked.

"Yes master." I replied, but truth be told at the time it didn't really taste of much and I wouldn't say I cared for it yet.

"Good girl, let me get you a drink." He went off out of the bedroom. Whilst He was downstairs I lay on the bed and found the black dildo he had used to fuck me. I picked it up, my pussy juices were a lot more visible against the black finish than on my fingers. I studied them more than I ever had done before, they were a lot more transparent than his cum, less thick, but I noticed a tinge of white to it that I had not seen before. I was becoming more kinkier by the day. I put the dildo in my mouth, I wanted to see how it tasted compared to his cum, it was less powerful, tasted even less like anything. I already started to feel an appreciation for his load.

Saturday

He had booked us in for few hours at a nice spa nearby. An indoor/outdoor pool, lots of hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas. We had breakfast and headed over. Knowing him I knew we would definitely be getting up to all kinds of mischief, I was excited. We got changed into our swimwear, I put on a bikini and he wore his shorts. He took the opportunities he could to touch me and feel me, a few times in the swimming pool he pulled my bikini bottoms aside and played with me a little, he managed to insert a finger some way whilst in the corner of the steam room but he has saving the most fun until later.

The spa had these unisex shower cubicles, no one batted an eyelid when a couple went in together. From the pool you could see the feet of the occupants of the shower but nothing more. Our time at the spa was nearly up, so we got into the shower, the sexual tension had been building all day, as soon as we closed the cubicle door he slammed me against the shower back wall and we started kissing passionately, then he kissed down my neck, pulled out my left breast from the side of my bikini and started sucking my nipple. The shower was on a timer so the water stopped after a minute and we had to take turns smashing the button to get the water going again. He turned me around and lent me against the wall, then he slid down my bikinis about half-way down my thighs and entered me from behind. It was so raw and hot, you could hear other people showering in the stall next door, I had to bite my lip to prevent from moaning. I was sure the people next door would be able to hear his body slapping against my ass as he thrust in and out. I felt him slam hard and deep into me and then he stopped as he came inside my, his cum pulsating in deep.

"Don't move." He whispered into my ear. I did as I was told, I felt his cock slide out and then his fingers go in, not in a sexual way, but in his exploratory way. He pulled me out of the stream of water and showed me his hand, he had extracted his cum out of my pussy into his hand. He poured it into my mouth and I sucked it off his fingers. "Clean my cock." He whispered again. I bent over at the waist and licked up the remaining cum from the end of is cock and swallowed it all. "You are such a good cumslut." He said. We both smiled and giggled, convinced everyone must somehow know what we had been up to. We proceeded to have a shower and let his cock calm down, he didn't want to walk back to the dressing room with a massive erection on display.

Sunday

This would be the last day of this weekend together before I had to go back home and get ready for the week of work ahead. We woke up and had a shower together, no sex but lots of touching. We spent the day getting lunch at a garden center (A classic British staple of a Sunday activity). I was nearly finished packing up my things in the bedroom when he came in. He grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck, squeezing my breasts and then he undid my jeans. He pulled them down around my knees and bent me forwards towards the bed so I was laying on my suitcase. I heard him open the bedside drawer and then heard a popping and a squishing sound.

Then I felt cold liquid on my pussy lips. It was lube. He knew my pussy wouldn't be ready for this surprise, lube would help but I was a bit worried my pussy would be tight shut nonetheless. I prepared in anticipation for this unexpected fuck. He tried to thrust his dick in and it got caught on my dry inner lips, I squeaked a bit and held out my hand behind me. He slowed down and pushed gently giving chance for the lube to work its way in. It was hurting a bit, I knew all I had to do was use my safe word and I was considering it, but this rough play was fun and I wanted to see how far he could push it. He finally entered deep and stayed still for a minute to let my pussy adjust, as much as he liked the rough stuff even he had some limits at this stage. Then he slowly started to fuck me. He was spreading my ass cheeks again as he was fucking me from behind, I was sure he was looking at my asshole again, I think he was dying to try it out. I felt his finger slower massage it, which was really stimulating.

"I want to give you one last present you can take home." He whispered into my ear whilst still fucking me. He thrust a few more times before slamming in deep and I could feel his cock pulsating his cum inside me. Before he took his cock out of me he started pulling up my panties. He then pulled out and pulled my panties up fast, letting any cum dripping out of my pussy remain in my panties, he then pulled up my jeans and I buttoned them. "I want you to take that home with you." We shared a passionate kiss.

As we walked downstairs towards the car I could already feel the wetness against my pussy as cum started dripping out. I was sure it was making a massive mess in my panties. Under any other circumstance it would be uncomfortable and I would feel dirty, but as it was his cum, I still felt dirty but in an entirely good way. During the car ride home I could feel it drying out and my panties turning solid. It was another of these moments where I felt I could walk by someone on the street and they would have no idea that I had my master's cum plastered all over my panties. We got back to mine and I kissed him goodbye. Once I got inside I immediately took my jeans off and carefully pulled down my panties. They were a complete state, there was still some fresh cum in there which must have only just dripped out. My masters cum training had been working, I missed him already, I felt as though maybe I should have just one...little...lick...