A Succubus and Her Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nyx sure is enjoying herself," Ruby murmured enviously.

"If you wanted to savor him longer, you shouldn't have fucked him like a beastwoman in heat," Lilith said. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you could learn a thing or two from your sister."

Preening at the praise, Onyx braced her hands against his thighs and began to ride him. He moaned. Ruby pouted, swung her leg over his stomach, and backed into him.

"Touch me, daddy." Her tail curved around to spread her cleft, and her wetness and his seed dribbled onto his chest.

Lilith laughed and lowered his head from her lap to the bed. "Such a needy daughter, isn't she?" She swatted Ruby's behind. "Come closer and raise your ass."

Ruby obediently lifted her behind, teetering over his face. Lilith leaned in and plunged her long tongue inside her cunny. Ruby gasped and hugged her sister, interrupting her rhythm.

"Ruby!" Onyx said. "I'm trying to please father."

"S-sorry," Ruby whimpered, glancing back. "Mother?"

Heedless of her daughter's stammering, Lilith kept probing her with her tongue and slurping out Caleb's seed. He gaped, stunned by the debauchery.

Lilith pulled back and patted Ruby's firm ass. "I licked you all clean for daddy." She glanced down at Caleb. "Go ahead, our daughter tastes delicious."

Panting, Ruby lowered herself to his face until her glistening cleft hovered over his mouth. Her and his mingled scent filled his nostrils, and his cock twitched inside Onyx's tight sheath.

"Father wants to, I think," Onyx said.

"Oh, daddy, you're the best!" Ruby exclaimed, mashing her cunny to his mouth. When he gave a muffled noise, she rose an inch and wiggled side to side. "Sorry! Is this better?"

He licked his lips unconsciously, tasting her arousal. His groaning exhalation made her tremble.

"Won't you lick me, please, daddy?"

Whether it was her plea or his depraved lust that made him give in, Caleb wasn't sure, but before he knew it, he was tilting his head up to taste her.

Ruby whimpered. "Your tongue feels so good!"

"Your cock too." Onyx shifted her weight and resumed riding him, making him groan. "Kiss me, sister."

Ruby leaned to meet her, offering the top of her cleft to his tongue. When he licked there, she jerked as if struck by lightning. At first he paused, then reached up to hold her still and lapped at that sensitive little pearl. Her reaction didn't disappoint.

"Daddy, oh--"

Wet noises of kissing swallowed Ruby's words. He wrapped his lips around her little pearl and stroked his tongue against it. As she toyed with him, he would toy with her, the wrongness of it be damned.

Onyx rode him harder, taking him to the hilt over and over, and it took all he had to focus on Ruby. She quivered and babbled breathless encouragements, no longer trying to pull away but grinding eagerly against his mouth. So much for teaching her a lesson.

The twins' moans grew louder until Ruby squealed and quaked atop him, gushing onto his face. Her weight pressed down, suffocating him, but before he could panic, Onyx's inner walls contracted powerfully, driving every thought from his mind. For an endless moment, there was no shame, no guilt, only the bliss of release.

When he sagged to the bed, utterly spent, Ruby at last clambered off him, and he sucked in a greedy breath. Laying down beside him, she snuggled into his side.

"I love you, daddy," she said dreamily, caressing his chest.

Onyx settled on his other side and draped one leg over him possessively. "Me too."

"Did we do well for our first time?" Ruby asked anxiously. "Will we make good succubi?"

He made a noise halfway between a sob and a laugh. "I think you will."

They beamed at him and kissed his cheeks.

Ruby wrinkled her nose. "You're all soaked with my juices. Let me clean you up." She licked around his mouth.

"I'll help." Onyx joined in.

Caleb closed his eyes and lay unresisting even though his body was back under his control. What would be the point? He had already done something unforgivable.

"What a beautiful sight," Lilith exclaimed, clapping her hands. "I love seeing my family getting along."

He cracked open his eyes and scowled. Lilith had undressed and kneeled at his feet in all her glory. Her figure was as stunning as he recalled, unchanged by childbirth in any way he could discern, as it would remain as long as there were men to hunt. Her dark nipples were taut, and her thighs glistened with arousal. The sick amusement in her eyes made his chest ache with mortification.

"Watching you three made me so hot." She cupped a heavy breast and slid a hand between her legs. "Give me your seed too, Caleb... unless you prefer your daughters?"

His glower only made her laugh. She lifted her glistening fingers from her cunt, and looking him in the eye, sucked them off. "Do you remember how good it was to be with me? Come, let us drown in ecstasy once again."

Ruby glanced down. "I don't think he can."

"We drained him," Onyx said with a note of pride.

Lilith giggled huskily. "Then get him hard for me, won't you, girls?" She got on all fours, presenting herself to him. "Look how wet I am for you, Caleb. Don't make me wait."

The twins exchanged a smile and pounced at him. Grasping a hand each, they pulled him up onto his knees. Ruby ducked behind him and spread his ass. A jolt went through him when he felt her hot tongue down his crack.

"W-what are you doing?" he gasped, twisting at the waist.

"You licked me, daddy, so I'll return the favor." Ruby buried her face in his ass.

He began to protest only to gasp as Onyx swallowed his cock. He groaned and seized her horns. They were warm and surprisingly pleasant to the touch. She hummed and bobbed her head.

Lilith hiked her ass higher and slipped her hand between her legs to rub herself. "Hurry, Caleb."

His breath quickened. Ruby shamelessly licked his ass, while Onyx sucked his cock vigorously, her crimson eyes gleaming. Their mother played with herself before his eyes, the scent of her arousal thick in the air. He didn't think it possible, but he was getting hard again.

Onyx let his cock out of her mouth and planted a kiss on the tip. "He's ready, mother."

Ruby nudged him forward. "Go on, daddy."

Moving as if in a daze, he allowed them to push him toward Lilith. Onyx grasped his cock and pumped it as she aligned it with her mother's dripping cunt.

"Give it to me," Lilith moaned, shaking her ass.

Though he would never admit it, perhaps some part of him missed her too, because before he knew it, he was plunging into her welcoming body. They moaned in unison as he entered her, every bit as hot and tight as he recalled.

"So thick... Oh, how I missed your cock." She backed onto him to take him deeper. "Fuck me, Caleb."

He began to thrust. Ruby hugged him from behind, squishing her breasts against his back. Something slick glided along the crack of his ass, and he jerked in surprise as she shoved the supple tip of her tail inside.

"I'll make you feel even better, daddy," Ruby said huskily. "Don't worry, my tail's all smooth and slippery."

"Don't stop," Lilith moaned, thrusting back at him.

Groaning in resignation, he drove into her. Her exquisite heat gripped his overworked cock, and on each backstroke, Ruby's slippery tail sank into his ass.

Onyx mewled softly as she watched the three of them. Sending Caleb a pleading look, she pulled his right hand off her mother's hip and guided it between her legs. As his fingers brushed her wetness, she gasped and ground against them.

"Harder," Lilith cried, rubbing herself furiously.

Ruby's small hands seized his hips and slammed him forward. Gritting his teeth, he fell into the furious pace she dictated. The slapping of flesh against flesh filled the room, interspersed with Lilith's loud moans. The tip of Ruby's tail probed inside him until she found the spot that sent a surge of pleasure through him.

Groaning, he pumped into Lilith with abandon, but before he could erupt, Onyx's tail snaked around the root of his cock and squeezed. Ruby's tail relentlessly prodded him inside even as her sister's held back his release. He roughly fingered Onyx's wet cunny, hoping she would have mercy on him because he was going to lose his mind if this went on. She moaned and slumped against him, clutching his arm.

Lilith arched her back and screamed hoarsely, rippling around his cock. He grunted and thrust into her desperately, teetering at the very edge, until Onyx cried out her release and finally unwound her tail from him.

With an animalistic below, he exploded inside Lilith's searing heat. As her cunt milked him with intense spasms, her daughters probed his ass and caressed his balls, making him give spurt after blissful spurt for what felt like minutes.

Ruby's tail slipped out, making him shiver and release a last dribble inside her mother. Pulling out, he collapsed on his back and panted for air. Ruby and Onyx kneeled by his side and joined hands, watching him with immensely satisfied smiles. Lilith gave them a fond look and propped herself on an elbow on his other side.

"You're as good as I remember," she purred, tracing the muscles of his chest. "I'd love to visit more often, as would my precious daughters."

"Oh, can we?" Ruby exclaimed, wagging her glistening tail.

"That depends on your father." Lilith contemplated him. "What will it be, Caleb? I can make you forget again if you prefer. Stay away from you and seek prey elsewhere."

His gut churned. There had been a niggling wrongness about his life during these past years, and he would occasionally bolt up in the middle of the night with his underwear soiled and his mind filled with fragments of an obscene dream. Returning to that lie of a life was out of the question.

"No," he gritted out. "Don't you mess with my head again."

Her lips stretched into a fanged grin. "Then you will live as a devoted servant of the goddess by the day and indulge us by night." Her hot breath tickled his ear. "From my perspective, this is a most satisfactory arrangement."

"Oh, daddy!" Ruby plopped down beside him and pecked his cheek. "I'll come to play every night!"

Onyx pouted at his sides being taken and curled up between his legs like a cat. "Me too."

Caleb swallowed back his objection. If he indulged them, perhaps a more innocent man would be spared their vile attentions. Yes, he would remember his sins and pay penance for them every night. It was no less than a fallen priest like him deserved.

The thought was both horrifying and shamefully exhilarating. He closed his eyes and allowed his exhaustion to overcome him, the soft breathing of Lilith and their daughters filling his ears. This was but the first of the many, many hellish nights to come.

12