A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 02

Story Info
Chastity Walks In On The Wrong Lamaze Class.
7k words
4.66
9.1k
18

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd part here! Chastity is led by the powerful musk to a Lamaze class... filled with futa! What could possibly end up happening to her when faced with a group of super horny, hyper-hung futanari? I'll let you all figure that one out!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Come on ladies, keep it up for just a couple more minutes!"

In a room in the back of the building a small group of women practiced a specific type of exercise. The walls were covered in ceiling-high mirrors, and large, blue rubber mats stretched across the floor. Fluorescent lights lit the sterile space up, glaring down on those who inhabited it. Bags, purses, and water bottles were scattered across the ground, several foldable chairs propped up around the attendees of the specialized class, a set of exercise balls sitting in the corner. Labored breaths and groans filled the area, each of the individuals sweating as they tried to maintain pace with their instructor.

Torsos lifted towards the ceiling, the women had their toes on the ground and heels raised, knees pointed up as well, heads resting uncomfortably on the mats. A certain breathing exercise was being practiced by them at the same time, a repetitive 'hee-hee-hoo' technique that was designed to aid them in the coming months. The instructor was participating herself, placed ahead of the rest, the three participants forming a semi-circle around her; they all followed her lead, hanging on her every word, pushing themselves to their physical limits for the betterment of their bodies, all attending the class for the same reason.

Though the group came from different backgrounds and were of differing ages, they shared a couple of things in common. The first of these is that they were all heavily pregnant - even the instructor - the couple who bothered to wear shirts and tank tops had them stretched out by their gravid stomachs, the other two in just sports bras breasts pushed up to their chins. Popped-out belly buttons stuck out in the air, each of the feminine figures appearing ready to give birth at any moment, all of them clearly in their third trimester. Their abdomens jiggled with their labored breaths, the extra movement occasionally coming from the developing babies twisting around inside of them.

They also all had huge bulges in the front of their spats!

There wasn't a single unstretched pair of pants amongst the group, all of the ladies possessing another set of genitalia, revealing what they all actually were: futanari. This was - as one could guess from watching - a Lamaze class designed for the dual-endowed. A place for the other sex of humanity to prepare themselves for labor without getting weird comments or scorned looks, a private, safe space for them to engage in their more feminine side; futa were rare enough as it were, but pregnant futa were like unicorns. The only reason a group such as theirs was able to form in the first place was due to the size and population of the city they lived in!

"Aaaand stop!" The instructor announced with a smile, slowly dropping her back to the ground, "Good work girls!"

The group groaned and mimicked her, all of them falling onto their backs and cradling their massive stomachs.

"God Clarissa," an older, dark-skinned futa addressed the instructor, speaking without looking at her, "this gets harder and harder every week!"

"I know Destiny, it's hard for me too, but you guys are doing so well at staying with it. I'm really proud of you all!"

Clarissa took a sip from her water bottle and turned towards the other two futa.

"Jolene? Emily? You two doing alright?"

A muscular, pale futa leapt up and rotated her hips.

"Yeah I'm fine," Emily replied, wiping sweat from her brow, brushing a strand of brown hair from her forehead, "I decided not to work out before class today, so I'm not as tired as usual."

"It's like, really impressive you manage to stay in such good shape!" Jolene, tanned, blonde-haired, and the last futanari in their group piped up, "I'm super jealous!"

"You're one to talk - I should be the one who's jealous! Look at these puppies!"

Reaching out, Emily groped Jolene's enormous breasts that were constantly pushing her sports bras to their limits, each one as big as the futa's head easily. Jolene giggled like a school girl and playfully slapped the other futa's hands away, her tits jiggling uncontrollably as they wobbled back and forth from the quick action. Clarissa smirked and Destiny rolled her eyes but smiled as well; like regular women, futanari's libidos increased massively when they were pregnant - amongst other things - and the group could be very handsy and flirtatious during their down time because of it. Casual but inappropriate touching was the norm, though none of them minded it, the Lamaze class a place they could enjoy themselves without being judged.

"Either you or Destiny over here," Emily nodded with her head towards the African-American futa, her small, sandy eyes narrowing at the other futa's crotch, "I'm surprised you can even find pants that fit, girl!"

"It hasn't been easy, I can tell you that," the older futanari patted her bulge, "I have to keep going up in sizes and buying belts just so they don't fall off when I'm at work!"

Like cis women, futanari experienced growth in their breasts - and often their asses - during pregnancy, the weight gain normal and expected; but unlike females, futa grew in another place too. Their male genitals also ballooned in size! No one was sure why - though the current theory was that the extra hormones raging through their bodies caused it somehow. It wasn't well researched - pregnancy occurring in the third sex more uncommon than they themselves naturally were - but nearly all futa reported it happening, the enlargement of their packages usually continuing steadily throughout their pregnancies. And like regular women, some retained the size, whether fully or partially, and some returned to their pre-pregnancy sizes after giving birth, the reason for this also unknown.

This could be seen in every one of the attendees' groins. All four of the futa possessed gigantic distensions in their workout-bottoms, all of which were much larger than what men carried around, despite their flaccid-states. Some were snaked down a pant leg - the outline of Destiny's glans nearly dipping below her knee - while a couple of the futa had them bundled up at their crotch, creating humongous, ball-like protuberances; it was the same with their oversized testicles, the imprint of them obvious through the thin material of their spats. Though no two were exactly alike, one thing was true about all of them: they were fucking hung!

Destiny's in particular was noticeably ridiculous, her pants stretched so much that her brown shaft was nearly fully visible, the stretchy fabric taut around its girth. As many futa's balls matched their cocks in size, this meant that she had a couple of coconut-comparable bulges present as well, each one stuffed down a different thigh, somewhat limiting her movements; Clarissa, Emily, and Jolene were no slouches in that department either, their bottoms equally as stressed as the oldest amongst them's was. The group of futa always complimented each other on their growth, a sort of pride shared between them, giving each other tips and advice on how to manage their ever-increasing libidos and endowments.

"Not surprised!" Emily laughed, pouring some of her water across her tight chest and baseball-sized traps, "Especially since that ass keeps getting fatter too!"

The older futa was also in possession of an enormous backside that threatened to tear her pants as much as her package did.

"Ugh don't remind me!" She complained, retwisting her bushy, dark-brown hair into a ponytail, "People are gonna start accusing me of having a BBL!"

The rest of them chuckled at her joke.

"I'm sure hubby doesn't mind!" Jolene winked a baby-blue eye at her, pink-painted lips curling into a devious smirk, "I know I wouldn't!"

"Oh he complains plenty alright - just not about my ass!"

They once more snicked to themselves, knowing exactly what their companion meant.

"Alright ladies, enough chit-chat," Clarissa spoke up to get their attention, hands grabbing the hem of her pink tank top and waving it up and down to help cool herself off, "I want you to grab your exercise balls, we're gon-"

The door to the room suddenly burst open with a bang.

All four of the futa spun on their heels to see who'd barged into their private space, brows raising and jaws dropping as the intruder entered their collected visions. Though exhausted and unwell appearing, the woman who entered the studio space was a knockout in every sense of the word. Taller than even Destiny and scantily-clad - all of the random female's traits on near-full display - each of the pregnant futa's eyes darted to different parts of her body in an attempt to ogle all her parts at once. Meaty, rippling thighs barely contained in a miniscule skirt. Ass shaking like a waterbed and clapping against itself, the sides of the enormous cheeks viewable from her front for all watching. Tits that put all of theirs combined to shame slipping from what little clothing the woman had on for a top, her gigantic, dark purple nipples wobbling erect in the air.

None of them made a move to confront or approach the mysterious individual, all too struck by her beauty and ridiculous figure to react, four sets of spats immediately growing tighter. Despite her haggard appearance she was the most gorgeous woman any of them had seen, her sweat-sheened features only enhancing her sex appeal. Cheekbones sharp, lips pornstar-plump, hair short and stylish - she could have been an award-winning runaway model and the richest nude model in the world at the same time! Each of the futanari started to drool as they absorbed her wildly undulating, swaying form, hands reaching for crotches and breasts, subconsciously acting on instinct.

Deep, black eyes shot open as Chastity spotted them, her long legs shaking, her red heels scraping against the mats below her, her body swinging around to face the group of futa. She stopped moving, instantly soaking in their hyper-endowed groins, everything else about the four futanari going overlooked; all she saw was cock and what was steaming off of them - musk! Chastity had found it, the source of the intoxicating scent, and it wasn't coming from just one person - there was a whole group fogging the air with potency! Forcing her body to move, she stumbled over to them, long, toned arms stretched out, hands making a rapid grabbing motion, her tongue lolling from her mouth down to her voluminous cleavage, lapping at it with untamed lust.

Clarissa finally found her voice.

"Excuse me ma'am," she called out, trying to maintain her composure, fighting against her awakening libido, "this is a private class. I'm going to ask you to leave or I'll be forced to call security."

Emily took a step forward, flexing her huge, venous biceps and crossing them over her chest.

"Yeah, or better yet, I'll make you leave!"

Chastity ignored their warnings and moved closer and closer to them.

"Like, what-what is she doing?" Jolene, the youngest of the group questioned, frightened, hiding behind the eldest member, "Who is she?"

"Don't worry hun', she's probably just a druggy or something," Destiny put an arm around her in a reassuring manner, "though she is the hottest one I've ever seen, that's for sure."

Jolene nodded in agreement.

"Do you need any help, miss?" Clarissa attempted a different approach at handling the strange woman, her threats ignored, "Can we call someone for you? Maybe an ambula-"

"COCK!" The Succubus suddenly shouted, a long cord of saliva dripping off her tongue onto her breasts, her nostrils snorting piggishly as she spoke, "Please! I need cock!"

The group of dual-sexed women were further stunned by her outburst and they could only stare in confused shock as she reached them. Her movements clumsy, they watched as she barreled into the center of their group, continuing to inhale through her nose noisily while slutty moans reverberated from her throat. Giving her room, they all took a step back as she fell to her knees and groped at her own breasts, sniffing and huffing the air like she was trying to get high off of it, her tail - which none of them had noticed until now - whipping against the floor. None of the futa knew what to do as this oversexed, insanely voluptuous woman put on the most lurid display of sexual hunger that any of them had ever witnessed.

"Cock! Cock! I want it - want cock!"

"Clarissa? Have any idea what we should do?" Destiny questioned, scratching the side of her smooth, plump cheek, "With, uh, her?"

"Not really? I mean she's told us what she needs but...?"

"She wants our dicks?" Jolene peeked out from around the dark-skinned futa and studied the uncontrollably-aroused intruder, "Like she wants to fuck us or something?"

"I-I guess?" The instructor replied, her gray spats becoming unbearably burdensome, "But uh, I mean it's not like we can just have sex with a random stranger... can we? It probably wouldn't be healthy or right - she's obviously not in her right mind."

"She's really fucking hot though!" Emily stepped closer to the woman, actively massaging her growing meat, "I wouldn't mind taking her for a spin with you guys! It would be a fun little break from the class at least."

"Some of us are married, sweetie!" Destiny held up her hand, a white-gold band wrapped around her finger.

"True," Clarissa agreed, though she hadn't stopped staring at the odd-looking female, "everyone else here is in a relationship."

"Um, like it's fine by me," Jolene blushed, trying to hold back her own building arousal, "like, Max and I have an open relationship or whatever. We mostly share other people, but it's not like this would be anything I haven't done before!"

"It is tempting, and my husband does need a break from me!"

The futa couldn't help but chuckle at another reference to Destiny's sexual prowess.

"But I don't know. What do you think, Clarissa?" Destiny looked towards the instructor, "Would your husband be too mad if you strayed for one night."

"No, probably not," she admitted, rubbing the nape of her neck, guilt showing on her face, "I'm sure he'd understand, and he'd probably enjoy a night off too..."

"So everyone is in!? The muscular, pale futa smirked, her voice filled with excitement, "We gonna give her what she wants?"

Jolene nodded.

"It's kinda weird, but like, it'll be super hot too!"

"Yeah, yeah, I guess I'm okay with blowing off some steam," Destiny nodded, looking at the woman seriously, "especially after holding back all day - I didn't even get a chance to cum before work this morning!"

They all turned to look at Clarissa.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up for it too I guess. You girls are such bad influences on me, I swear!"

She smiled and looked back down at Chastity.

"Now uh, how do we start this?"

Emily moved around the woman in the center of them until she was in front of her and bent over to look into her eyes.

"Wanna tell us your name?"

"Chastity!" She moaned, her eyes fixated on the muscular futa's bulging groin, "M-My name is Chastity! Now please, I need your, your-"

"Yes our cocks, we heard you" Emily grinned and took a step back, placing her hands on her hips, "well then why don't you come get them?"

The four futa moved closer together to allow Chastity easier access to their packages, grinning at each other, a series of matching blushes coating their cheeks. They all refocused their attention on the otherworldly woman, taking in her figure up close and personal now; one thing that caught all their eyes at the same time was the elongated horns stretching from her skull, the black, twisted extremities looking oddly natural and not like any sort of prop. But that wasn't important! What was was her obscene body, her body-encompassing tits easily resting against her thighs, her humongous ass that put their exercise balls to shame plopped against the floor, sticking out more than a foot behind her, her legs and heeled-feet hidden under the meaty, wobbling mounds, her tail whipping excitedly over them.

It was a wonder she could even stand up without tipping over!

Before Chastity was the most delicious feast she couldn't have ever imagined, a veritable buffet of gigantic cocks laid out in front of her. Practically presenting themselves to her were the four most hung people she'd ever laid eyes on - women or not! Chastity hadn't ever heard of human females possessing male genitalia, but she knew from her long life of traveling and dimension hopping that futa existed, though they usually weren't this hung. It was hard to actually see them from around the musk wisping from their groins, the Succubus's vision hazy and obscured, the large room they were in filled to the brim by the smoky aroma. But she still did best to study her conquerors.

On the most-right was a short, blonde girl. Clearly younger than the rest, her cheeks were round and her blue eyes were large, her golden locks tied up in a tight ponytail. Somewhat tan, her real eye-catchers - besides the bulge in her black spats - was the two huge breasts tenting her matching sports bra; while they didn't hold a candle to Chastity's own, they were bigger than other humans' she'd seen, and that was enough to impress her. Like the rest of the futanari, Jolene was incredibly pregnant, her stomach tight and distended, blue veins criss-crossing its expanse. Then there was her package, bundled up tightly at her crotch, pushing out farther than her spawn-bearing belly, the twisted shape of her cock and smushed-together balls obvious through her too-small pants.

Next to her was Clarissa, who was both taller and older, her skin bronzed. Dirty-blonde hair worn down, her brown eyes were heavily-lidded as they looked down at the Succubus, her thin lips pulled into a small smile. Unlike the blonde next to her, her breasts were more moderate in size, her body tighter and more toned in general than Jolene's softer figure. She was wearing a long pink t-shirt and under it her cock was similarly rolled-up, appearing smaller but still insanely huge between her strong thighs, her bottoms also pink. Though she was the leader of the small group, she looked the most nervous, slight shakes and bounces of her tennis-shoe-clad feet thumping against the mats constantly.

To her left was the futa that had asked Chastity for her name - Emily. Of East Asian descent of some kind, she was the second tallest, well-above average in height, and, more notably, the most muscular by far. Besides her gravid stomach, the futa was impressively strong, her arms and legs bulging with bulk, cords of iron-hardness marbling her limbs, her shoulders raised and brawny, red-bra-encased, unassuming breasts more equivalent to pecs. Her features were conversely very delicate, her nose, eyes and lips all small, her light brown hair cut short; what wasn't delicate was the snaking tube running down her leg under her blue bottoms, the end of it sitting heavily more than halfway to her knee, two, expectedly huge spheres cradling it's base next to her throbbingly powerful thighs.