A Succubus's Playground

Story Info
A succubus plays with residents of a neighborhood.
1.2k words
4.23
50.6k
42

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Sabrina smiled dreamily as she watched her new servant's tits sway as she dusted the house. A week ago Rebecca Rochester, now Becky Cummings, had been a successful accountant. Now she was a dumb bimbo who couldn't add two plus two. Becky was a slave to a powerful succubus. Hunger rose in Sabrina. Despite changing Becky into a bimbo and stroking her tits. Sabrina hadn't taken advantage of Becky. Now succubus hunger demanded that she do something.

Sabrina reached around the naked Becky and stroked her tits.

"Rebecca, are you straight or are you gay?" questioned Sabrina.

When Sabrina called Becky, Rebecca. Rebecca's past life was remembered. Rebecca was mortified to find herself stark naked in a stranger's house.

"Rebecca, I asked you a question. Are you straight or are you gay?" questioned Sabrina.

"I'm married to Thomas. I'm straight. Let me go you bitch!" said Rebecca.

"That's no way to talk to your Mistress, slut! You know I can change your mind about being straight. I can make it so you love being a lesbian, an eager pussy eater." as Sabrina spoke she trailed her hand up Rebecca's inner thigh and began to massage her clit. This made Rebecca moan.

"Someday I hope that you'll accept the pleasure and opportunities I'm giving you. Someday I hope to take you away from this earth to the world of succubi. Where you can be passed around like the slut you are for all eternity."

As Sabrina spoke she slid more fingers into Rebecca's pussy making her moan again. I'm going to make some changes to your mind to make me more happy." murmured Sabrina to Rebecca as Rebecca came in her mistress' hands.

"You're now bi-sexual and will fuck whomever, whatever & whenever i command you. But, you'll not be able to cum without my permission. You may not hurt me, yourself or any of my other sluts. Your tits are far too small...C cups will never do. I think double Fs are more suited to a slut like you. Also your tits should be as sensitive as your clit and your clit is hypersensitive." As Sabrina spoke the changes came over Rebecca.

Rebecca gasped as her tits ballooned in front of her to gargantuan proportions. She grabbed on to them and moaned from the pleasure. Sabrina had made it so her clit was hypersensitive and her new breasts, well tities, because there could be no other word for breasts that size we as sensitive as her clit.

Sabrina smirked at her new improved slave. "So Becky, I asked you a question. Are you straight or are you gay?"

A look of confusion passed over Becky's face. "I don't know Mistress...I suppose I never thought about it before."

Becky... never had she was still a blank slate. Sex was important and necessary to a hungry succubus like Sabrina but serving her Mistress was important to Becky.

"Well, silly slut I just gave you those new tits. I think you should be thanking me. Service me in the best way you know how." said Sabrina while stroking Becky's new tits.

Becky was now so sensitive that she bucked and moaned against Sabrina's hands. But, didn't come because she'd been instructed not to.

"F-size tits, Mistress, F...F..for fuck!" said Becky as she giggled. Becky always spoke in a happy bubble-gum bimbo voice now. Sabrina had made her.

"Then that's just what you'll do to me," Sabrina said as Becky dove between her legs and began to lick her Mistress's awaiting pussy.

Despite Becky's inexperience she was a good pussylicker. As Sabrina came all over Becky's face she knew she'd have to keep Becky around. Becky pouted because she had not been able to cum.

Her Mistress explained to her that good sluts don't always get what they want. They should take pleasure in the fact that they pleasured their Mistress. It had been quite the day still Sabrina's succubus hunger was not sated. She knew she'd have to stay in Quiet Acres some more until she was full.

Later that week, Sabrina woke up smiling to her new favorite morning routine. Her slave Becky Cummings, formerly Rebecca Rochester, was lying across her naked chest nursing her breasts. She was also massaging Sabrina's clitoris.

"Oh baby, you know that's my favorite way to wake up." said Sabrina as she plucked and twisted Becky's nipples. That drew soft moans from Becky.

Sabrina had been holding off on giving Becky an orgasm because good sluts needed to learn their place. Becky's place was between Sabrina's thighs. She had proved that again and again. Today was the day that Becky would earn her reward.

Sabrina got out of bed and the naked Becky followed. She had been trained to always kneel in front of her Mistress and she always did. "You're awfully hungry this morning Becky aren't you" cooed Sabrina to Becky.

"Yes, Mistress I am" replied Becky as she giggled and then delved between Sabrina's thighs and ate her out of three orgasms.

Sabrina smiled wickedly she was so happy to have chosen this eager pussy-licker. "I'm going to bring Rebecca forward now." said Sabrina.

Rebecca woke up again with the taste of her Mistress on her mouth. "Becky's been a good little slut to me. She hasn't had any orgasms yet. I think both you and her need to experience some earth shaking orgasms. Wouldn't you agree Rebecca?"

. Rebecca moaned and gasped loudly as Sabrina stroked her hyper-sensitive breasts. "Well, honey if you like that just wait till I start eating you out." said Sabrina.

Rebecca tried to protest. She wasn't a lesbian. However, her brain was alight with pleasure she just couldn't form the word "No!"

Sabrina's snake-like tongue darted in Rebecca. She ran it up the length of her slit and flicked the exposed clit. her. Rebecca's new hypersensitive clit went wild and Rebecca spasmed against Sabrina. Cum now coated Sabrina's tongue. With Sabrina's succubus skills and the new hypersensitive clit it only took a few seconds for Rebecca to climax.

"My ex-husband never gave me an orgasm as intense as this. Maybe being a lesbian isn't so bad." thought Rebecca.

Still licking Rebecca, Sabrina smiled...she had made a new convert.

Rebecca, with her Mistress Sabrina's permission came again and again until a small puddle of pussy juice formed on the floor. Despite being worn out front the repeated fucking Rebecca bucked and moaned against her Mistress. She wanted, she needed more.

"Good slut!" Sabrina breathed as she pushed her hand deeper and deeper between Rebecca's legs and slid one finger deep into Rebecca's hot, wet pussy.

"Now cum for me, slut, cum for your Mistress".

At her Mistress's command a million white-hot pin points of pleasure tore through Rebecca's body and assaulted her mind. Reality seemed to be collapsing in Rebecca's mind. She wasn't a lesbian but she was enjoying this so much. How could something so wicked be so good?

Rebecca had to admit to herself that she liked being Becky. Becky was fun and sexy. Could she ask Mistress to be both Becky and Rebecca at the same time? Rebecca's pussy throbbed and pulsed as it tried to pull Sabrina's hand deeper inside. She felt her hot inner juices soaking her thighs and running down her inner leg as her Mistress continued to finger her needy sex. This pleasure was everything she wanted. Wasn't it?

I love to hear from my fans. I have lots of adventures planned for Becky, Sabrina and the other residents of Quiet Acres.