A Summer at the Farm Ch. 04

Story Info
Blake helps Joe dealing with some back pain.
3.9k words
4.66
12.7k
21

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 4: Back pain

The next couple of days followed pretty much the same pattern as the first one.

I would wake up pretty early, would get ready, (no more jerking off in the shower though, I was only touching myself at night when I could safely hear Joe snoring), we would work outside for most of the morning, he would take his "post-lunch nap", and I would wake him up in the afternoon.

Despite the promise I had made to myself to stop with the sus lurking, I had to look each time I went to his bedroom.

For as long as Joe was deeply asleep, I was staring at his humongous cock.

Whether it was lying flaccid or standing hard, it was always an impressive sight.

No need to tell me, I fucking know that this is weird and I really had to rationalize my behaviour by convincing myself that any other straight dude would have done the same confronted to a cock THAT size.

Besides, Joe knew exactly what he was doing. He was always sleeping naked and he was constantly requesting that I went to wake him up.

Could not he set up a freaking alarm-clock like everyone else?!

For a split second, I wondered if he was not doing it on purpose, if he was not MAKING ME stare at him, simply to assert his superiority.

The man was swinging his fat cock around at the slightest opportunity that he got!

During the evenings, he was no longer making any effort -- or, at least pretending to make any effort -, to shut his bathrobe. He did have it on, but the robe was fully opened and his meaty jewels were on display.

The third day I was at the farm, Joe took his shower before having dinner and he ate in front of me, his legs spread out. The mashed potatoes and wine were falling into his beard and onto his hairy chest.

When some sauce fell right on his uncovered balls, he just picked it up with his index finger and licked it off.

That was some brand-new way of dipping!

A part of me was grossed out and thinking that Olivia was right calling her father a cave-man, but another part of me, and if I am being honest, a larger part, was very much impressed and in awe of how the farmer was carrying himself.

I wished I had his confidence and recklessness.

Many times, Joe gave me life lessons on what it meant to be a "real man".

"A real man never whines nor complains." He told me when I got angry at my phone when the visio-call with Liv kept on lagging.

"A real man doesn't show that he is in pain." He explained when a goat kicked me in the nuts (that damn ugly animal!), and I howled in a high pitch voice.

"A real man does not hide his dick. He's proud not to have a clit between his legs." He insisted once as he had come to the bathroom to take a leak while I was showering.

This particular instance was awkward.

I had turned towards the opposite wall when he had walked in -- common decency, you know - but, following his remark on the necessity of being proud of your own junks, I had to turn back around to face him.

I even made sure he could see my cock hanging behind the glass wall while he was pissing...

"That's better. No need to hide your manhood. You have to own it and feel comfortable in it to gain respect." He explained seriously.

Joe was definitely feeling comfortable holding his dick with one hand as he was taking a huge leak in front of me.

He also had his underwear fully slid down to his knees and was therefore exposing his fat hairy ass as well.

He both burped and farted before leaving the bathroom and did not even bother to flush. I had to take care of that for him, like I was his servant or something.

I am not too sure why I was following his stupid mantras. Probably because I did not think they were that stupid...

Joe had made it his mission to teach me how to be a proper man and never my dad had tried to share anything of this nature with me. We had never been close and I was barely talking to my father anymore.

I thought that if I could become half of the man Joe was, I would gain a new-found respect for myself and within my peers.

Anyway, it was my fourth evening at the farm when things took a turn.

We had worked on the barn for more than seven hours that day and by the end of it, although he was not saying anything, Joe was holding his back. He was clearly in pain. He grunted a little as he climbed up the stairs to go to the bathroom.

I was doing the dishes when I heard a scream.

"Ahwoooooo!"

And a loud boom.

Shit.

It felt like an elephant had collapsed in the room above me. I immediately ran upstairs, expecting the worst and I found Joe stark naked, his wet body halfway lying in the large shower tub and halfway out.

His flaccid girthy cock was hanging out, right in the middle of the scenery.

"FUCKING HELL!" He grumbled

He was struggling to get back up.

"Wait, Joe. I'll get you."

I got closer and extended my arm to help him out, he grunted at me.

"Don't need your help, fuck! I'm not crippled!"

He still took my hand and managed to get back up. He was pissed though.

He was holding his back and I could tell that the fall had made things way worse.

"Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay, idiot?"

I will admit, that was a dumb question.

Seeing him struggling that much, I started to think that the rule about never showing any discomfort was a bit overrated.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No..." He marked a pause. "I mean, yeah, maybe. Aaaaah."

He seemed to be in a lot of pain now.

"Just tell me."

"I have this cream for my back pain. It's in one of the bottom drawers next to the nightstand in my bedroom, could you get it for me?"

"Sure."

I could not get bothered by the way he was growling at me. That was just how Joe was and in a time like this, I was expecting nothing less.

Feeling vulnerable was the worst thing for him so I hurried into his room to find the healing cream.

I opened the first bottom drawer and only found Joe's pairs of underwear.

Despite the fact that the man was almost constantly commando, he had a very large collection of undies to show for. I was surprised he had so many jockstraps in there, I should not have looked but I noticed a sexy leather one.

What the fuck?

I decided that I would think about that later.

I moved on to the next drawer and did find what looked like an emergency kit. I was putting my hand on the balm when I heard Joe stumbling inside the room.

"So?" He grunted.

"Got it!" I spoke.

He was still wet and was dripping on his carpet but Joe did not seem to care about that.

Neither did he seem to mind to be fully naked before me, his large dick dangling between his hairy legs, the black hair being even more visible than usual because of the wetness.

"Okay then, gimme that, boy."

I handed him the little bottle but I quickly understood that Joe would not manage to smear the cream on his back himself.

"Do you need some help putting it on?"

"What do you think? Yes!"

I rolled my eyes but he did not notice.

He lied on his bed, face down.

Suddenly, I was facing his muscular bum. I had not thought this through, how was I supposed to smear cream on his back without it being weird?

Trust me, I had no idea how weird things were about to get or I would have probably run away from the room!

Well... Maybe I would have stayed anyway?

I first went at it tentatively.

I squirted the bottle directly at his back so the creamy oil would be poured onto him. Then, from the top of my fingers, I started rubbing the cream against the top half of his back.

I thought it was fine but Joe quickly corrected me.

"Lower, the pain's much lower, Blake. And you need to really get the cream deep in the skin tissues."

While I smeared the oil on his lower back, getting near the top of his bum and his furry ass-crack, I was blushing a little. Thankfully, Joe could not see that.

I had never touched a man this way before.

My college mates would have certainly made fun of me for years if they had seen me in this position, calling me gay and whatnot. But that was no homo, right? I was simply helping out a man that I respected, and who was in a lot of pain!

What else could have I done?

"Hmmmm." Joe let go of a muffled moan.

I suppose that what I was doing was working, relieving him from some of his soreness.

"Does it help?" I asked.

"Yeah... You're on the right spot, just a tiny bit lower..."

I moved my two hands even lower, now I was touching the thick black hair around his butt crack.

"Here?"

"Hmmm... Yes... Right there... Thanks Blake."

A word of appreciation! Those were very rare and I had to cherish it.

I tried to put more pressure on the spot I was taking care of and Joe moaned softly again. I applied more cream directly to my hands and went back at it.

At this point, I was full-on massaging his lower back and the top of his arse.

The awkwardness had passed a little, Joe seemed to be feeling much better, he was semi-falling asleep and I was just doing what I had to do.

No big deal.

His back was so large, this was quite impressive. And his hair... So thick... So black... So manly.

Fuck, that was happening again! I was getting horny.

I do not know where this hard-on was coming from, maybe because I was not jerking off as much as I was used to, or maybe it was because of the lack of sex...

In any event, I could not bring myself consider that it was because of Joe.

I had not touched a body besides mine for nearly five days, which was really unlike me, so it was not too far-fetched to think that any sort of physical contact would get my dick reacting.

As I said again and again, Blake Junior was an unsatiable beast!

Anyway, without fully processing it, my right hand had gone further below and was now smearing the cream on his right butt cheek.

The old man had some firm ass if I do say so myself!

I panicked a little when I realized what I was doing and made sure to go back further up.

My cock was hard as a rock under my shorts. The heat in the room was making me sweat. Summer was hitting hard.

"Hmmm..." Joe moaned again.

At this point, I was getting a little freaked-out by the situation and I took a step back. I was done with my task anyway.

"Are you feeling better?"

Joe turned around in the bed, it was always impressive when he moved his massive body like that, and in a second, he was facing me again, lying down on his back.

"You're good with your hands, boy. I have to grant you that."

"Thanks..." I muttered.

I was trying to hide my growing erection. Although, Joe did not seem that soft either, what he had between his legs looked like a proper semi.

"I did hurt my left hip when I fell down. You think you can massage this part too?"

I did not like the word "massage" very much, - I was only applying cream to ease his soreness -, but I did not say anything.

Joe spread his legs to show me the spot where he was aching. He pointed his finger to right below his large balls, in the middle of the rain forest made of his hair.

I swallowed my saliva.

"Sure. But... Hum... Would not it be weird?"

He chuckled.

"Ah, come on, don't be a pussy! You're way too sensitive, Blakey. If you keep on like this, I may end-up believe you're one of these faggots."

"What? No!"

Why would he say that? I was no homophobe but I really did not like being called out for being gay... When clearly it was not the case!

...

Right?

"See! So sensitive." He teased me.

I sighed.

"Just spread your legs so I can reach the spot, Joe." I spoke, a bit jaded.

He grinned at me but he complied.

I was not too sure having him spreading his legs was a good idea but it was either that or coming in direct contact with his balls.

I chose the less of two Evils.

I ignored his musky asshole visible from the corner of my eye and I put my hand on Joe's thigh, getting close to the spot on his hip of which he complained about.

"Hmmm..."

"There?"

"A little bit more on the right, boy."

My heart was racing fast in my chest. He wanted me to go deeper in his inner thigh. The man spread his legs even further.

Jesus Christ, it was a full display of his asshole now.

"Better?" I asked.

I was so closed to his scrotum.

"Much... Much better... Press it good... Massage it, like you were doing with my ass."

Again, I hated that phrasing. I had not "massaged his ass" early! I was only taking care of his lower back!

I did not correct him though. What would have been the point aside from looking like a nerdy sensitive guy?

I collected some more oil and proceeded to massage his skin tissue.

Once again, he seemed to like what I was doing very much.

Not only Joe was shutting his eyes and softly moaning, but I could no longer ignore the fact that the monster between his legs was waking up. It was like I could see the blood fuelling the thick veins of his dick, making it rise.

To be fair, I was caressing a sensitive spot for many men, that inner part, right below the balls. It made sense that his cock would react.

I wondered if he was aware of it. He probably did not care anyway.

Men being men, he would probably believe that I was overthinking way too much.

Was I overthinking though?

What would Liv think seeing her father and I like this?

A pearl of sweat fall from my forehead onto his balls. It was so freaking hot. The temperature in the room, I mean.

"Hmmmm... Yes.... Push it deep... That feels nice... That's the spot."

Joe wanted more. I obliged. This lasted for about a couple of minutes. Maybe more. I lost track of time.

"You should kneel down."

I almost jumped.

I had not realized Joe was fully awake and his eyes were wide opened.

"Wh... What?"

"You should not be arching your back like that, son, or you'll be in the same state as I am when you reach 40. Kneel down, you'll have an easier access to my legs, maybe I can move over a bit as well, to help you out."

An alarm had blasted off within me. This was not right. That could not be?!

At the same time, my back did start to hurt and although it pains me to admit it, I could hide my boner more easily if I was kneeling down at the edge of the bed instead of standing up, my bulge at Joe's eyes level.

After a few seconds of reflexion, I decided not to make a fuss about it and I complied with the new instructions.

At the same time, Joe moved on the side a little, - almost poking my face with his huge cock now swinging around (!) -, and somehow, I found myself between his two massive thighs, my nose a few inches away from his XXL junks.

"All good, pal?" Joe asked above me.

"I... What do you mean?"

"You can reach the spot? Right? On my hip?"

"Oh, yes... Yes..."

"Then, what you're waiting for? You want to stay there and stare at my dick or what?"

My brain froze when he said that, I felt so guilty and so ashamed.

Did he know that I was looking at his cock every time he was taking a nap? Did he know that I was staring at it right now? I mean, he was the one shoving it literally in my face!

"Course not!" I blabbered out, my face fully red.

I finished the bottle of oil and massaged his hips and inner thighs again.

His prominent sausage was throbbing from time to time and I did my best to ignore it. I was also in very close proximity to his asshole. I could see the pink / brownish circles hidden behind bushes of sweaty wet hair.

"Yeap, that's better, keep going boy!"

I did not dare to look above me at this point.

I did not know whether Joe was staring at me or shutting his eyes, or whatever he was doing. Sometimes, it felt like he was fondling with his dick but I assumed that he would not have dared going that far.

I was naïve.

After a while, what was meant to happen, happened. I incidentally touched his big balls as I was going deeper in his inner thighs.

Shit.

I felt shivers down my spine when I did.

But fuck, damn it, I did not hate that!

I do have to say that it became more and more difficult to avoid contact with Joe's most intimate parts. All throughout the massage, he was shutting his legs slowly, effectively trapping me between his muscular thighs in the middle of which I was locked.

He was also slightly moving forward on the bed, getting his veiny slab of meat closer to the edge, and therefore to my burning face.

I became aware of that situation too late, when I was already stuck, my nose almost pressed against his stinky genitals.

It was not the first time I was encountering Joe's strong male scent but there, it was on a whole new level, it was almost making me dizzy, like I was bathing in it.

As I was about to be fully smothered in his manhood, Joe relaxed his legs, spread them back and straightened up.

I barely could see his face as I looked up since I had his huge cock towering right above me. Above his surely 11+ inches of dick flesh (I still had yet to believe what I was seeing!), I did notice the smirk on Joe's face.

"You're a good lad, boy."

"Yeah... Right..."

I was still kneeling down below him.

"Not many guys would be as cool as you are, touching another guy's body like that."

"You... You asked me to."

As you can guess, I was very flustered.

"I know, of course! I mean, if we want to be specific, you were the one to ask to smear the cream on my body."

Fuck. I actually did.

I wanted to stand back up but his dick was very much in the way.

And about that...

"You should have told me I was hard as a rock; I did not even realize." Joe spoke, jerking off his dick a few times to prove his point.

"That's fine... No big deal between two guys." I replied, trying to follow his mantras.

"Damn right!" He said, patting my hair.

Because he moved down a little, his cock poked my forehead at the same time. I swear I felt some precum being smeared on my face.

"Wow!" I finally reacted.

"Ah! Sorry about that! Big dick's problems!" He chuckled.

Finally, I moved away from his legs and stood-up, I was ready to put my foot down. This was undoubtfully going too far at this point!

Sadly, something prevented me from snapping back at him.

"I see you cannot control your dick more than I do!" He snapped back.

Joe was now downright laughing, staring at the big tent in my shorts.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

He had a good reason to get hard given the fact that I was massaging sensitive areas of his body, but me, why the fuck was I turned-on?! What was my excuse? I had been feeling up another dude this whole time!

"That... That's nothing." I mumbled.

"Sure. Men get hard, that's life, that's natural. Just look at me!"

Again, he swung his dick around.

Damn it, that thing was enormous under every angle.

"Yes... But I... My dick gets hard all the time! Always! It doesn't mean shit."

I felt like it was crucial that Joe understood that my boner had nothing to do with him.

In retrospect, maybe I was trying to convince myself more than anyone else.

Thankfully, Joe had a lot of flaws but he was very cool about this sort of things. I suppose he had to be given the fact that his own dick was now leaking all over his shaft, down to his balls.

"Trust me, I understand the issue, boy. As I said, nothing's more natural than that! You're a young block, in top physical shape, a guy like you should be hard all the time."

I nodded yes, feeling silly.

12