A Summer at the Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
First experience at a sleazy glory-hole for a straight jock.
3.8k words
4.65
10.7k
15

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 6: The Gas Station

I was mortified waking up the next morning.

What the fuck had I done? Jerking off with Liv's father, letting him touch me (!), sucking his freaking hairy nipples (!!), ending-up drenched with his thick cum (!!!).

I was sure things were going to be awkward for the entire summer now, I even considered leaving the farm.

How could I ever look Joe in the eyes again?

Olivia would be mad at me for abandoning her dad but at the very least, whatever weird shit was going on, would stop.

She would certainly not be happier knowing that I was slurping on his father's tits! Right?

Joe woke up late that morning.

I was anxiously waiting for him while making breakfast, the scenes from the previous night replaying in my head.

Why did I have to keep such a strong morning wood thinking about that though?

My brain was ashamed for sure but my dick was relentless! Blake Junior was insatiable sometimes.

Maybe Joe did not want to come downstairs because he was embarrassed too.

Joe, embarrassed? Okay, this was a ridiculous concept.

I was about to go upstairs to ask him if he was fine, - normally, we would have been working for more than an hour at this time, and he had thrown his back the day before so maybe something was wrong -, when he entered the kitchen, yawning.

He was stark naked, his meaty cock looking heavy as always, hanging low between his thighs.

"Morning' Blake."

"Good morning, Joe. I've made pancakes."

He yawned again and coughed a couple times.

"Good. I'm so hungry, I could eat a cow."

He took a seat and he grabbed a couple of pancakes.

What did I expect? A comment about our jerk-off session? Joe did not seem to give a single fuck.

"Is your back feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He grunted while scratching his balls under the table.

Definitely, he was his usual-self.

In a way, Joe's carelessness was a relief.

The morning went on as usual, he put on some shorts (going commando), we finished our work one the foundations of the barn, and there was no mention of the previous evening.

Joe's attitude made me rethink my own state of mind.

I may have been way too much in my head, overthinking what had been some harmless banters between two dudes.

We had drunk a couple beers too many, he had teased me, we may have pushed the boundaries a little... I mean, maybe I was exaggerating the amount of cum sprayed on my face and my body.

And sucking his "titties", sure, that was too much but it did not last for long.

Joe probably did not even remember it.

We were too horny men, living together, seeing nobody else. Weird shit was bound to happen. Thinking of which, I had not laid my eyes on a woman in nearly a week! That certainly explained my strange urges.

Even the maid who came by that morning turned out to be a dude!

Really, Joe?

His name was Tim. He was an 18 years-old guy, about to start college, and he had been cleaning-up the old houses of farmers in the region to make a little money, among other small jobs.

Even when Tim was here, Joe did not show any modesty. He took his daily shower after work and wandered around the farm in the nude afterwards.

Tim did not seem startled; he was probably used to it by now.

Hell, he even seemed to like it. He was staring at Joe without trying to hide it.

I know I was doing the same, glancing at the farmer's impressive cock way more than I should have, but Tim was just more obvious about it.

Besides, a few times, I felt like he was watching me as well while I was working outside, sweaty and shirtless.

Tim did not look like the typical gay dudes that I would meet in college, he was more of the jock type despite being young, so I was not sure what his deal really was.

Maybe he was like me, straight on paper but obsessed with Joe's cock.

Because I have to admit it fully now, that was exactly what I was... obsessed with another man's dick!

Joe did not seem to have a second thought about stroking his cock so close do my face, but I, on the other hand, could not stop thinking about it.

All the damn time.

It was messing up so much with my head that I had to actively train myself to focus on something else than my future father-in-law's genitals.

*You like pussy, Blake. Wet tight pussy. Think about that, instead. Not the veiny gorgeous cock of your in-law. Damn. Stop thinking about this musky male scent. What the fuck is wrong with you!? What you love is slurping on juicy boobs, not male nipples! God damn it, stop staring at the massive bouncing bulge in his shorts!*

After a couple more days, I came to the conclusion that being stranded away from the world was the main issue here.

I needed to see a woman in real life again (not on television or in a porn movie) and more importantly, I needed to get away from Joe for a while.

The proximity was playing tricks with my mind (and dick).

Believe it or not but after a week, my obsession over Joe had become so bad that I had come to the point of waiting, no, worse, hoping for Joe to propose another jerk-off session, just so I could see his impressive cock at full mast and in action again.

The initial deep regret after the fact had slowly, but surely, been replaced with envy to do it again.

Shit.

And poor Oliva who kept telling me how happy she was that I was spending the summer with her dad and how cool it was that we were getting closer together!

If only she knew!

I took the opportunity to run some errands to leave the farm alone for one afternoon. Joe was living in the middle of nowhere and the closest town, if you can call it that, was still a forty minutes' drive from the farm.

Exactly what I needed.

Between Joe's house and the nearest supermarket or pub, there were nothing to see except for a couple more farms and a sleazy gas station.

I tried a dating app once I was in the small village but of course, no one was logged in.

Most of the women I met in the store where elderly although I did catch a few MILFs that I was sure I could have brought to a restroom for a quick blowjob. They looked hungry for a young and firm cock.

After more than a week with no sex whatsoever, I was dying for a hot chick to blow me.

No luck though.

Well, it was not really about luck, I just did not have the balls to go for it.

I was too afraid that they might know Joe and that they would kiss and tell, to try anything.

He would surely kill me if he knew that I had cheated on his precious daughter.

I thought about driving even further away to an actual town but I decided against it since Joe had already texted me a couple of times:

"what's taking you so long? We need to take care of the goats."

The damn goats did not need any help! Maybe Joe was the one obsessed with me after all? Could he not stay a few hours without me?

The other hypothesis was that Olivia had asked her father to check on me. Given our history, this was not outside of the realm of possibilities.

After the store, I was very horny and I passed by the pub to see if the town had any chicks under 30 to flirt with. I was not too sure what I was hoping for.

I drank a beer, or two, I wanted to clear my mind.

I know, we should not drink and drive but sue me, I needed to release the tension.

The pub was very depressing, two drunk guys were playing darts nearly killing each other in the process, and the only woman there was also drunk, nearly sleeping on the bar.

Yeah!

"Come by on Saturday night, it's karaoke, always a good time!" The owner of the place told me.

I pretended that I might pass by but I had already decided I would never enter the pub again.

I finished my second beer in a hurry and quickly left the gloomy place.

I began to understand why Joe was the way that he was. Being isolated from the rest of the world, living alone, it does give you another perspective on life.

Not that it was all that bad.

There were definitely some perks to the countryside and the desert: no stupid Instagram girls, no superficiality, people with good spirit who were always there to help each other, but Good Lord, no wet pussy to snatch either!

I regretted the couple of beers I had during my ride back home as I was in a desperate need to take a leak.

I almost stopped in the middle of the road, - who would have given a fuck if I had peed there? -, when I noticed the gas station from earlier.

I needed to fill the tank of my car anyway so I stopped there, going straight to the restroom first.

Talk about a depressing place...

I walked into the restroom: Light was not working, - thank God the sun had not set yet and some light could pass through the dirty windows -, and there was no working urinal.

Only a leaking sink against the wall, no mirror, and three cubicles.

One of them was being used, one of them was out of order, and the last one, on the left of the cubicle being used, was available.

I hurried in, about to piss my own pants.

The guy next to me was already taking a leak. I could hear it.

"Aaaaaah..." I mumbled when I finally fished my dick out of my shorts, and let the stream of yellow piss out.

Although the restrooms were gross, I was way too happy to relieve myself to complain about the upkeeping.

I noticed the smell while I was still peeing before I saw the stains...

Stains of cum, dripping from the wall in front of me.

A lot of it!

There was no doubt that it was spunk and it looked fairly recent. I shook my cock for the last droplets of piss to fall down the bowel.

I smiled at the white and gooey jizz in front of me. Someone had just had a good time, I thought.

A few times on campus, I had stroked myself in the bathroom between classes. What can I say? I had always been a very horny man.

I considered doing the same there, my cock stirring up at the idea. I remembered one of the MILFs from the store, the one with the biggest breasts and puffiest lips.

I almost went back to find her, already regretting not having made a move. Even if she knew Joe and there were risks involved, I would have killed for a blowjob and I was sure that she would have done a proper performance.

In the span of a few seconds, my dick was rising at full mast.

Maybe if the guy next to me was not there, and if the door could have been locked, I would have rubbed one out but this was too dangerous.

Also, the smell was very bad.

The stranger in the other cubicle had stopped pissing but I could hear his breathing. What was he doing?

It was really stinking cum over there and finally, I started to realize where I actually was.

On my right, the wall had a distinctive particularity. A hole, situated right at the level of my hips.

A glory-hole!

That was the first time ever I was seeing one in real life. I was not even sure those were actually existing.

I had heard some friends talk about "truck stops" and "cruising places" before, one of Liv's gay friends was apparently a frequent visitor of such places, but it had always seemed like a weird fag fantasy to me.

It was true then.... Truckers were stopping in spots like this one for a quick blowjob before going back on the road.

I could sort of understand them now that I knew how it felt to be lonely, far away from any city or any decent woman.

I looked at the hole like I was mesmerized by it, such a forbidden symbol of lust.

I had yet to pull my dick back in my shorts and for a split second, I even considered pushing it through the wall.

Could you imagine? Shoving my cock through the wall? Crazy... But tempting!

Right when I was about to make my move, something obstructed the hole and then poked through.

I audibly gasped.

A huge cock, cut and veiny, had just invaded my space and was outrageously throbbing, probably expecting to be sucked!

I had to move so the threatening bone would not touch my thigh.

It was so damn close! The precum was already dripping on the floor.

The dude on the other side pushed his dick further and I noticed a cock-ring, that was also the first time I was seeing one outside of a porn.

The thing was bright pink, stuck between his balls and the base of his cock.

I was shaking in my cubicle, feeling both silly and excited. It was such a bold move!

How could I politely decline the invitation though? Maybe I should just run away? In the end, I simply blurted out:

"I don't suck cocks."

The guy on the other side chuckled.

"Sure, kiddo."

He had the same kind of tone than Joe. It was not him though.

The stranger may have had the same kind of big white cock, but he was not reaching Joe's level in terms of girth and size, - who could ever?

Besides, he was cut, and Joe certainly did not need a pink cock ring to maintain a firm erection.

I considered explaining that there was a misunderstanding, that I did not know this was a cruising place but it felt too stupid to say this.

The dude removed his dick and my breathing came back to normal.

He had understood the message, he did not insist.

I heard him muffle around and to my surprise, a second later, an open mouth was visible through the wall.

My dick stirred up again.

I looked at it for a few seconds, until the guy got impatient.

"What are you waiting for, dude?"

I was stunned.

"I'm not gay." I replied.

The man laughed even more than before. He was fapping his own cock at the same time, I could hear him.

"Nobody's gay here, pal."

"Really?"

"Listen, I'm married and straight as an arrow. But a man has his needs! Come on, I have kids to go back to. We don't have all day."

A straight man drooling over my cock, sure...

I did say that I would die for a blowjob earlier, and the man had some beautiful full lips. I could even believe that he was a woman if I managed to trick my brain hard enough.

I would have to ignore the hint of silver-fox beard I was seeing though....

But did my brain really need to be tricked?

My cock was certainly responding to the invite, throbbing and remaining hard as a rock.

At this point, and as often in my life, my dickhead was controlling my moves more than my mind ever could, and somehow, my body turned to face the eager mouth wide opened before me.

"I hope you're good at this." I spoke, seconds before receiving my first blowjob by a dude.

I pushed my dick through the wall, feeling some shivers down my spine -- surprising myself to go through with it -, and I immediately entered a warm and wet tunnel.

"I'mfff knowfff whatfff..." My cock was already halfway in. "...I'm fffdoing." The dude mumbled; his mouth full of my meat.

He certainly was not lying!

My new friend went on my cock like it was the best lollipop he ever had in his life!

He bobbed up and down smearing it with a ton of saliva and once it was fully wet, he even pushed himself harder.

For fuck's sake, the whore almost reached the base!

I had to press myself to the wall to make sure that he had a full access to my pole and he managed to swallow it all!

"Hmmm..." I moaned as he was deepthroating me like a pro.

I surely was not expecting that when I stopped there but I was no regretting it. Faggy or not, it was certainly one of the best blowjobs I had ever had.

I started to thrust myself to fuck his face through the wall and almost jizzed when I tapped against his throat.

The gagging sounds alone were sending me places.

"Grrl, grrl, grrrl."

'You're a nasty fucking slut, right?"

"Grrl, grrl, grrll... Right... grrlll, grrll, grrll."

I managed to shove my balls through the wall as well.

"Lick those big nuts, cunt!"

The dude obliged immediately. But he did not just tip toed around it like most girls, he swallowed my entire balls sack and played with my nuts with his mouth while jerking me off with his two hands.

When I told you that he was a pro!

Remember why I had made this little trip? To run away from my polluting gay thoughts over Joe? Well, I guess this was definitely a miss as I thoroughly enjoyed every second of another man playing with my genitals.

I have to say, the stranger was impressive and the adrenaline of doing this taboo thing in a public place, - feeling like I was crossing a line I had never crossed before -, and the whole concept of a glory hole was turning me on a whole lot.

At the very least, that was what I told myself when I had to rationalize my behaviour later on.

The situation in itself was the thing which had made me horny, much more than the man sucking me off.

Either way, I was really trying hard not to cum too quickly to make it last.

The anonymous dude massaged my balls with his hand and went back to sucking my cock. He seemed to be jerking his own dick off furiously.

I really liked how he was using his spit to make my shaft slimer.

"You dick tastes so fucking good, bro." He told me at one point.

"Just keep sucking, bitch." I replied.

I did not mention how proud his comment had made me feel and on the other side of the wall, he could not see the smirk on my face.

It seemed like he loved when I was giving orders so I kept going.

I bet all cocksuckers like that!

Maybe a part of my enjoyment was about my desire to feel powerful again, like I was the man of the situation.

At times, I felt so small, submissive even, next to Joe. However, there, I was the dominant one, the real Alpha Male.

Somehow, in my delusion, it was making this entire thing less gay. Well, at least for me, not for the slutty cocksucker of course.

"Grrl Grrl Grrl."

"Yeah cunt, keep on slurping on this fat college boy's cock."

"Grrl Grll Grrl."

"You like that, eh?"

"Yeah... Grrl... Hmmm... Yeah."

I slammed the stranger's throat for a good five minutes before I could not hold it anymore.

I was about to warn him but I decided against it in the end, it was too exciting to surprise him in the middle of the action.

Be reassured, he did not mind!

I heard him moaning and certainly exploding on his side while I was emptying myself in his throat.

"Swallow it all, until the very last droplet, keep my cock in your mouth until you're all done." I heard me say.

Once again, the stranger happily obliged.

It was a strong ejaculation, I served him a full meal.

"Thanks man." He casually said when I finally pulled my deflating cock back.

I was the one to chuckle this time around.

"Pleasure's all mine."

He left without another word.

The exit was quick but I was glad for it, nobody had time for chit-chatting after the fact.

I waited for a couple of minutes to avoid running into my glory-hole partner outside, that would have been embarrassing.

I promised myself not to feel ashamed though.

It was a one-time thing, an experience to live in your lifetime, that was it.

The guy did not know who I was and I would never see him again. Nothing to be worried about or to wreck my mind around.

I went back to the farm, smelling like sex, but Joe did not seem to notice anything.

We had dinner as per usual, he burped and farted outrageously as per usual, and we ended-up watching an action movie in the living room as per usual.

One of those boring Avengers' one.

I have never understood all the fuss about them.

"Do you know how to play cards?" Joe asked me before going to bed, wearing his wide-opened bathrobe.

12