A Summer at the Farm Ch. 09

Story Info
Blake shares a bed with Daddy Joe.
3.7k words
4.82
8.9k
13

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 9: A Night at the Farm

I woke up in the middle of the night, having no idea of where I was.

The cushion I was sleeping on was comfy, but it was not stable. My head was slowly being lifted up, and then back down at a regular rhythm.

It was hairy too.

Wait... What?

I semi-opened my eyes.

I did not see much but I started to have some recollection of the previous evening.

The barbecue, the strip poker, the pledge... It was mostly a blur.

I was lying on Joe's massive pecs as he was softly snoring. His large brown nipple was on my lips, like I had been sucking my mother's milk.

I must have been dreaming.

I turned around and removed myself from Joe's hairy and sweaty chest.

I remembered that I was naked as I felt something brushing against my bare ass. The contact was direct with my flesh.

It was not unpleasant though.

It felt so silly to think that I was in Joe's bed, naked, that my mind put this information aside. My brain could not register it.

I was not sure that my brain could register anything at all after the gallons of alcohol I had consumed a few hours before.

The strange and thick thing which was rubbing all over my back found its way against my ass-crack. I tried to find a better position.

Joe was still snoring, louder now.

If he was snoring, this was not a dream then, the farmer was actually there, in the bed, with me!

I fully opened my eyes when I realized that it was Joe's gigantic (and hard!) cock which was now battling its way between my buns. Like a truncheon in my ass-crack!

I did not leave the bed immediately though; I was still quite drunk and very much out of it.

It was so warm and comfy under the sheets.

When the rubbing became straight down dry-humping, I had the surreal thought that I could not let my girlfriend's father fuck me in the ass. This was not reasonable. I had to snap out of my vegetative state.

I straightened up and looked around.

It was 3:30 AM but the moon was shedding some light inside the room. The window was cracked-open and we had not shut the blinds, I could see around me.

I was really there, stark naked in the bed, my dick hard and leaking against my abs. Joe's body was intertwined with mine, snoring and moving a little.

I lifted up the sheet and I had the confirmation that his own cock was quite stiffed as well. Damn, his third leg always looked amazing!

A desperate need to take a leak, - I vaguely remembered the many pints of beers I had ingested -, was eventually what got me out of the bed.

I hit myself in the nightstand. Pardon me, I had some troubles keeping my balance.

Also, my head was seemingly on the verge of exploding. Everything was spinning around. Shit. This was bad.

With much difficulty, I made it to the adjacent bathroom.

This was not my first time getting up in the middle of the night, wasted. I had acquired some reflex, but I was not in my own apartment and this one was a doozie.

I noticed that the other door of the bathroom, - the one which was leading to my own room -, was opened.

I looked at my bed and I saw a broad and nude figure sleeping in it, over the sheets.

That scared me for a split second until I remembered that Dave was meant to sleep in my bed. Probably a wise choice not to get anyone driving home!

I tried to pee in the toilets but my hard cock would not go down. I even hit myself in the face with a stream of yellow piss on my first attempt.

I made a mess.

Hopefully, Dave was in a deep sleep and he had not seen any of my demise. I had humiliated myself sufficiently during the pledge...

I opted to go in the shower instead. It would be easier to piss without aiming. The cold water would certainly be helpful as well.

It did help.

My dick had deflated a little and my senses were coming back as I went down the stairs after a quick shower. I needed something for my headache and I was looking for a large glass of water in the kitchen.

I did not even consider the fact that I was wandering in the farm naked while we had guests over.

Maybe I was becoming more and more like Joe after all, careless and confident.

I passed by the living room and I saw Bob sleeping on his stomach on the couch. His bare ass was fully exposed.

I walked very closely to him, even stopping near his drooling lips. He was snoring as well.

Contrary to the other three, I had not gotten the chance to cum. My balls were full and I could have used a blowjob.

I knew that Bobby was really good at them.

The thought of sliding my cock into his mouth crossed my mind.

Of course, I did not act on it, I had not gone full-on crazy.

At least, not yet.

I swallowed a pill for my headache, drank my water and went back upstairs. It was the middle of the night and I was exhausted.

If I can reasonably explain why I returned into Joe's bed since both the couch and my own bed were taken and there was no way I could have slept in with one of the guests, looking back, I have much more difficulty justifying why I went back in there naked.

I mean, even if it was still very warm outside, the windows were opened and at nearly 4 AM, I could have easily slid into some boxer briefs without being bothered by the heat.

I did not even think about it though.

I slid back under the thin sheets stark naked, only being careful not to full-on lie on Joe's chest this time.

I fell back asleep in a blink of an eye but I woke up multiple times throughout the night.

One time, Joe's arm was tightly held around my neck down to my chest, like we were cuddling. I was the little spoon of course.

I let him be, I thought it would be too awkward to acknowledge the position we were in, he would certainly wake-up and realize his mistake.

Another time, my hard cock woke me up.

I was facing him again, lying on his chest, and Joe was incidentally rubbing my dick with his calves. I almost nutted on him.

I had to move away and fully turned my back so this would not happen again.

Finally, as the sun was already rising outside, I realized that Joe's big slab of meat was back inside my ass crack.

I had never felt something like it, he was not penetrating me per se (obviously!) but his cock was firmly locked in my crack, dripping precum right against my hole.

I panicked for this one.

Not that I hated the sensation, but I was way less drunk than before and this was going way too far!

I pushed Joe's huge body to extract myself from him.

He coughed and he seemed to be waking up, his throbbing dick still slammed against my bare ass.

"Errrh.... What...." He grunted.

Oh no, he was about to understand that we had slept together. I mean, that we had shared the same bed, fully naked.

I did not say anything and pretended to be sleeping.

I knew that Joe did not give a fuck about this sort of things, or about anything at all for that matter, but realizing that your cock is leaking on your future son-in-law's ass, that was bound to have him have a strong reaction. Right?

I moved at the furthest edge possible of the bed to reduce contact to a maximum and I kept on with the charade that I was asleep.

He coughed and burped again.

I think he almost puked in the bed.

Just like me, he had gotten his fair share of drinks the night before.

In the end, he turned around without making any comment and we were now lying down, our respective asses touching. When I heard him snoring again, I had to take a glance at his naked body.

Sue me, he was so fucking close! I had to look!

My dick was very hard, still, and I took my time to stare at his fat hairy bum.

I had been obsessing over his huge cock for sure, but his ass was quite something too. Maybe I was seeing his hole differently since I had rimmed him.

I stroked my cock a few times before snapping back to reality.

There was a picture of Liv and Joe on the other side of the room. What the fuck was I doing?!

I fully turned my back on Joe again and somehow, I managed to fall back to sleep. When I woke-up at 9 AM, Joe was no longer in the bed.

My morning wood was stronger than ever though, dripping against my abs.

I heard some laughter downstairs. They were probably having breakfast, retelling the best bits from our poker game. I would have had been surprised if they were wearing any piece of clothing.

The details from the night before were coming back to me with much more clarity now. I had eaten Joe's ass. Really? Yes...

To be honest, I was feeling even weirder about having slept in the same bed.

The pledge was dirty but I was drunk, we all were, and that could not mean anything.

Sleeping under the same sheet, however, fully naked, going as far as cuddling each other (and more), there was something intimate in that, like I had lived something special with Joe.

Did I feel something special?

As soon as this idea crossed my mind, I rejected it.

Once again, what the hell was I thinking?

I stood up, for real this time, and I decided it was time for a long and freezing cold shower.

I opened the bathroom's door and...

"Oh, sorry!"

A naked man turned around, surprised.

"Wow, kiddo? What're you doin' here?" Bob asked me, putting his hand in front of his crotch spontaneously.

"I... I'm so sorry, the door does not lock and I did not know you were in there. I thought I heard you guys, downstairs."

"Dave and Joe... I just got here to have a quick shower." He let go of his modesty and sniffed his own armpits, showing me his pale ginger hair. "I stink." He concluded.

I smiled nervously.

"Ok... I was about to do the same, but I'll come back."

I was about to turn around and leave when he added:

"You look in fantastic shape, Blake."

He was staring right at my dick.

For the life of me, my damn Blake Junior throbbed when he looked! That made Bob chuckled.

"Yeah, I exercise a lot." I replied, as if we were just having an innocent conversation.

There were a few seconds of silence. I felt something shifting in the air.

"I recognized you." Bob spoke in a murmur.

My heart stopped.

No, that could not be! He had no way of knowing.

I played dumb.

"What are you talking about?"

"I knew right away when I met you; I recognized your car."

"Bullshit..."

"We know people around here, and what they're driving. I noticed the same unusual car on the parking of the gas station and when I got here yesterday. And then, seeing you like this, in all your glory, there's no doubt."

This time, he was definitely talking about my cock.

This was my worst nightmare.

Was he going to tell everything to Joe?

Maybe he was abiding by some sort of code of honour shared by the guys' cruising at the truck stop. Something in the line of what happens at the glory-hole stays at the glory hole. I hoped so.

On the contrary, he may have wanted to blackmail me.

I mean, I could still deny it and anyway, our little encounter would put him in trouble too.

I hesitated a little and then I thought that this could be my angle.

"I recognized you too, yesterday. But I did not say anything."

He smiled at me.

"How thoughtful of you."

"You're married."

I added, pointing out the fact that he may be in even more troubles than me if this were to get out.

"I know... How is Olivia doing in London?" He snapped back.

"Don't mention her name!"

I reacted impulsively and jumped on Bob. I grabbed him by the throat.

Silly of me.

I was a nice and calm guy most of the time but there were some things I would never accept, especially coming from a cock-sucker (no matter how good he may have been).

Bob seemed stunned.

"Wow... Humm... Boy... You... You're hurting me."

I let go of my grip. I was feeling a tingling in my fist.

"Don't play games with me, man." I warned him.

"Chill." He massaged his throat. "I was just kidding. You mentioned my wife first, idiot."

I sighed.

"Sorry about that. I... I don't want things to... I don't want rumours to be spread."

He rolled his eyes.

"Besides, you don't want to hurt my throat. You know I need it healthy to... well... to please."

Because of the altercation, we were very close to each other now. My cock was even brushing against his thigh.

"Can I trust you not to say anything?" I asked him in a softer tone.

"I'm no snitch."

I relaxed a little.

"Man... It.... It was my first time doing this when you... When we met. I swear I didn't even know this was a cruising place."

"Stop beating yourself up, kiddo. You liked it or not? It definitely seemed like you had a nice time."

"I had but..."

"Why but? As you said, I'm married. I have my kids at home. I need to release the pressure. We all do."

As he was speaking, he grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I did not expect that. Or maybe a part of me did.

"Aaaah...." I gasped.

"Men have been helping each other out since the beginning of our times. We're just carrying on the tradition."

He was jerking me off.

"Bob... Dude... What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you chill. You definitely need it."

I remained silent for a few seconds.

I did not have the heart to stop him when I was feeling so horny, and admittedly, so tense, and while his hand around my girthy cock was feeling so good but still, this was crazy.

After a while though, I heard Joe's loud cough downstairs.

"They're in the house! There's no lock on the door."

The door behind me, the one leading to Joe's room, was not even shut.

"They're eating breakfast, they're not thinking about us. Relax."

Bob knelt down on the floor.

At this point, I could have easily stopped him, he even waited for my go before proceeding, but as often in my life, my cock was much more in control than my brain.

"Do it quickly then." I whispered. "Suck my dick!"

He spat on my cockhead and swallowed my hard bone. He almost got two third of my nine inches of meaty dick at his first try.

The man definitely knew what he was doing!

"Humm... Yes..."

I moaned but managed to keep my voice down. I had to.

The bastard was definitely hungry for my cock.

The blowjob had been amazing back at the glory hole and I could tell that he was gagging on the other side of the wall, but witnessing everything live was even more impressive... and exciting.

I thought seeing a guy blowing me would weird me out but, on the contrary, it was even sexier this way.

"Like this?" He asked at some point, his mouth full of my junks.

"Shut up and deepthroat this!"

I grabbed his hair and pulled his face down my cock to make him choke harder.

Do not worry, he did not mind it one bit!

His own cock was getting super hard and leaking on the bathroom's floor at he was already making a mess with the mix of his saliva and my precum.

Who can deny the satisfaction of a sloppy blowjob from a nasty slut in the morning?

I knew we had to be quick, what we were doing was already super risky, - although, the danger did add some adrenaline and pleasure -, also, I was very horny and had been eager to nut for hours.

The wedding ring he was wearing on his finger while he was jerking me off was another big factor in my own excitement.

I tried to make it last, just a little.

Bob kissed my cockhead and played with my balls.

"You really are a true born slut."

He smiled at me.

"And you haven't seen anything yet..."

He licked my balls, kissed my thighs, and went down on me further. I wondered what the fuck he was doing until he started licking my feet.

"You... Hmmm... Nasty... Fucker..." I blurted out, no one had ever pulled this move on me.

"Can I be your sub?" Bob asked formally, my big toe in his mouth.

I could have nutted right there.

Not that I was into having my foot sucked or anything like that, but seeing that macho farmer, redneck, probably homophobic in public, bowing down before me, asking me to be his master... Fuck... That was awesome!

I should have had used submissive gay guys, especially married ones, more often.

"Just show me you are worth my time, Bobby."

I thought I had heard something at that moment. My heart dropped in my chest and I hastily looked behind me.

But nothing, Dave and Joe were still playfully talking downstairs.

Phew!

In the meantime, Bob had followed my instructions and gone back to sucking my cock, only this time, he was gagging like crazy, burying his nose down to my hairy pubes, and making himself choke with my slab of meat.

"Oh fuck... Fuck yes... You, slut."

His eyes were teary as he made sure to keep staring at me while he was sucking me off.

I came in his throat. I did not warn him.

I did not have to.

Bob loved it. He nutted at the exact same time. I made him clean up everything afterwards. You cannot really do that with girls, even the filthiest ones, or they get upset.

We both got downstairs together as if nothing had happened.

We had put some underwear on but Dave and Joe were still naked, eating some bacons and drinking coffee.

"How bad is the hangover, my sleepy princesses?" Dave mocked us.

Bob gave him the middle finger and then went to hug him.

"Good morning, mate."

I followed his move. The hug, not the middle finger.

Since I had hugged Dave, I had to do the same with Joe. He weirdly kissed me on my cheek.

I blushed and then prayed that nobody noticed.

We ate some more but Dave had to go. He was already late at the farm.

"Cody is covering up for me, but I already lost a farm, I cannot let him ruin that one. See you at the next cards game night!"

He patted my hair before leaving.

He slid into a pair of shorts, going commando, and jumped in his car. I wondered if he had thought of bringing back the pair of jockstraps with him.

Bob stayed a little longer, he was in no hurry of getting back to his family, but he eventually left, right before noon.

No noticeable incident occurred until his departure.

When he left though, he told me something which would stick with me.

Joe was on a phone with a buyer and he did not take part in the goodbyes.

"Maybe we'll see each other at the gas station. I'm usually there twice a week, at the same time we met last time."

"No chance..."

I was no longer that horny and I wanted to set some limits.

"Oh?"

"Don't get your hopes up man, this was a one-time thing." I tried to say firmly.

"If I remember correctly, it has already been a two-times thing between us."

He grabbed my package through my shorts.

"What the hell dude?"

"Don't worry, Joe is busy on his call."

I contained myself.

"Bob, I'm really serious about keeping this on the down low. This is not a game for me. Don't try me!"

"You think Joe would be mad?"

"Of course, he'd kick me out of the farm! I'm dating his freaking daughter! That would ruin my life!"

Bob chuckled.

I was starting to dislike the guy."

"Come by next Friday at the gas station. Around 4pm."

"Dude... You're not listening to me."

He put his ringer finger on my mouth to shut me up.

"You might be surprised to see who you'll meet there. If you want to be discreet, park on the back and far away from the station. Lock yourself in one of the cubicles and maybe you'll meet with some familiar faces... or cocks."

I didn't understand at first but then he glanced behind me.

I looked at Joe, grunting on the phone.

12