A Summer at the Farm Ch. 12

Story Info
Blake sucks a (massive dripping) cock for the first time.
4.1k words
4.76
10.6k
17

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 12: Run for your Life

I went through all the steps without really believing that it could work. But it did!

I was hidden in my stall, Joe's cock, nearly twelve inches of veiny meat, was throbbing and leaking right under my nose.

He had no idea it was me, behind the wall, ready to suck him off.

"Don't make daddy wait!" He scolded me.

That was definitely his tone, his bluntness.

My heart dropped as he used the word "daddy".

I thought about Liv.

I opened my mouth anyway. I wanted it. So bad.

Besides, I had not come all this way to give up so close to the goal.

It was the first cock I would ever suck... and what a cock!

I tentatively licked the edges at first. The first contact between my tongue and his foreskin gave me shivers all throughout my body. My own dick was already out my shorts, stirring up like crazy.

"I know it's big, boy, but don't be shy..."

I sniffed it. Fuck. The testosterones. The precum already forming at the tip of that dick. The sweat on the balls that Joe had just managed to push through the walls, hanging low, looking heavy as hell.

I was jerking off at the same time, just enjoying his male scent.

Damn.

What the fuck was I doing?

"Show me what you've got... Make love to my junks." Joe pressed me.

My hands were trembling but I stroked his dick, pulled back his foreskin to uncover his cockhead. It was already shiny, wet with pre.

I kissed it.

"Aaaah... Nice... Keep going, boy."

The bananas I had used to train myself looked silly now that I was confronted to such a huge and living thing. It was like this erected pole had a mind of its own and was challenging me to swallow it.

From kissing his cockhead, I became more comfortable. I used more tongue than lips, I was slurping, and then, I locked my lips around the tip of Joe's cock.

Even there, it was girthy as fuck.

And wet... So damn wet.

I felt so much precum dripping in my mouth, sliding down my throat... It was salty but there was a hint of sweetness mixed.

I was experiencing something close to an out of body experience, that could not be me with that cock in my mouth.

Except that it was!

And for the life of me, I was dripping precum myself!

"Bob, looks like we stumble on a shy boy here! A lil' virgin, I bet!" Joe told his mate who was jerking off in the middle of the restrooms, outside of the stalls.

"Be gentle then!" Bob chuckled. "Don't scare him off for me. I want my share."

"You know me, right?" Joe thrusted his hips even further. "Always gentle!"

Joe laughed and, in the process, pushed his cock inside my mouth further. I swallowed more of his tip.

This was taking so much space in my oral cavity already.

You have to understand. Joe was not sporting a common XXL dong, no, what he had between his legs was abnormally large, so fucking wide that it looked more like a can of soda than a banana, but it was also so freaking long, like a prison guard's truncheon.

Twelve fucking inches of thick sausage.

For some reason though, the challenge, the risk, the craziness of the situation was making me extra horny and motivated.

Not only that, I did not want to disappoint Joe by showing that I was indeed a virgin at this, and doing a poor job.

He continued his conversation with Bob:

"He's got nice puffy lips but not sure he's got it in him to make me bust my loads, you may have to take over his spot, Bobby..."

I began to go back and forth and pushed myself to swallow more of his monster-cock each time.

My efforts paid out.

I was reaching nearly the halfway point of his huge member.

"Aargh... Seems like he's taking up the pace!" Joe commented.

I was glad.

"See, just enjoy your moment. Sometimes the new guys are the best ones!" Bob wisely remarked.

I struggled but managed to fit half of his humongous brick in my mouth, well, it was mostly lodged in my throat at this point, making me choke and gag.

"Hmmm... Yeah... Much better..."

My eyes were already tearing up and I could feel the dick moving inside of me, hitting the back of my throat, I had to control my gag reflex and I tried to breathe through my nose.

Respect to all the faggots out there! You really have to man-up to blow a cock properly.

More precum was sliding down my throat, slowly filling up my stomach.

I had to take a breath at some point.

"Not so shy then?" Bob enquired.

"Come on, test him yourself, I'll finish him up."

Without being able to do anything to stop this, I saw the marvellous twelve-inches dick escaping my reach and disappearing on the other side of the wall.

I had to remember of taking a step back to make sure, once again, that Joe would not recognize me if he ever were to look through the hole.

He did not.

Why would he ever kneel down himself?

He stayed in his cubicle but Bob joined him and soon there was another cock being shoved through the glory hole.

One with ginger greyish pubic hair and a ridiculous pink cock-ring. Hard as a rock though. Bob was a horny motherfucker.

Although he was smaller than Joe, (obviously), Bob was still packing a fairly large tool.

It was like a replay from the scene which had occured a couple weeks before. At the time, I had not dared to suck on this demanding dick, but this time, Joe was the one giving the orders and it made all the difference.

"Train yourself on my mate's wiener, I'll go back to you." I heard Joe saying on the other side.

"Don't disrespect my cock, asshole!" Bob snapped back at Joe.

They were both chuckling like idiots.

I think I even heard Joe slapping his friend's bare ass.

I had no idea whether Bob could tell that it was me sucking him. I hoped that he had kept our secret safe.

In any case, I considered that it was time to return the favour for the two awesome blowjobs he had already offered me.

As I started my blowjob, I could confirm that his cock was easier to handle than Joe's.

I mean, I was far from being an experienced cock-sucker but I went at it like I would have loved any slut to suck me off, with absolutely no restraints.

Quickly enough, the gagging sounds were echoing in the restrooms as I was swallowing his rod.

I made it extra sloppy.

"God... Yeah... Fuck, you thought he was... Aaaah.... Yeah, keep going... Shy?! What the fuck, Joe... That bitch has the best... Hmmmm... Mouth... Ever..."

"Grrl... Grrl..."

"You're simply not used to A+ services." Joe replied arrogantly.

"Oh no... That one's good... I swear... Hmmm... He loves cock, I can tell..."

Did I?

It looked like I did! I was really having fun bobbing up and down that fat cock.

Bob praising me only encouraged me to go harder and somehow, I found myself with my nose pressed against his musky pubic hair.

"Grrrll...."

My saliva was drooling on his balls. I was full-on choking but I loved the feeling. I had made it!

"Yeah... Boy... Fuck... Go down, all the way!"

I stayed as long as I could before pulling myself back. I had not realized the slimy mess I had made. Thankfully, I was shirtless now.

A thick rope of precum was dangling down Bob's cock, I slurped it up.

"Stroke my cock, slut, I want to cum on your face."

I was panting but wanked the engorged dick with all my heart.

It was pulsating under my fingers. Warm and just moisty enough.

"Are you gonna nut?" Joe asked Bob casually.

"Yeah... I... He's jerking me off... Put some lips over my cock again."

I happily obliged.

"Nice... Wish I could see that." Joe mentioned.

I panicked hearing him talking about potentially seeing me.

Thankfully, the idea was quickly push aside as volleys of fresh cum started flying off from Bob's dick.

He mostly drenched my chest but I purposely let some droplets hit my face and even my opened mouth.

I tasted Bob's spunk for the first time.

Crossing all my boundaries was such a huge turn-on that my dick almost exploded simultaneously. I felt like such a baddy doing something everyone in my life would have disapproved of me doing.

I was barely getting over the fact that I had stroked and sucked a real-ass cock to completion that Joe's humongous member poked through the wall and hit me in the face.

It smeared my cheeks and lips with his (delicious) precum.

I spat some of Bob's cum onto Joe's shaft and went back to suck it.

"Yeah... That's defo better than earlier... Good boy!"

It was so much bigger and so much tastier too.

The flavour of Joe's precum was equivalent to Bob's actual sperm so I wondered how strong his cum would actually taste.

I was determined to lead Olivia's father to orgasm.

"See, told you..."

I heard Bob leaving the cubicle he was sharing with Joe, he seemed to be walking towards the sink.

Joe was now thrusting his hips, I was barely moving my head but he was slowly face-fucking me, pushing more of his enormous bone in my throat each time.

I took it without flinching, only the choking noise could alert Joe on how rough he was getting.

"Fuck... Maybe I misjudged you boy... You can take a hard pounding, right? Tell me you can take it?"

"Mmmm..." I mumbled; my mouth full.

He pulled back his cock.

"Tell me you want it!"

I almost spoke up but I realized just in time that I could not. He would recognize me, for sure!

"Don't make me repeat myself, boy. I need to hear you say how much you crave my cock in your mouth."

I was witnessing the cock escaping me once again, almost disappearing to the other side of the wall.

I could not let this happen, in a crazy move I stuck my open mouth against the hole, fully pressed against it, as Joe's dick had almost completely vanished behind it.

Seeing the back of my throat from the corner of his eyes must have turned him on as he could not help himself from penetrating me orally, once again.

This time, he was going even harder than before, ploughing my throat like it was a wet and welcoming pussy.

"Damn bitch... You're quiet but you're a real born slut!" He exclaimed.

"Grrrl... Grrl... Grrl..."

"Take it deep, boy! Humm... Yes... So... Fucking... Deep!"

"Grrl... Grrl... Grrl..."

A concerned Bob intervened:

"What's happening in there, Joe? You're destroying him."

"I fucking am but he's begging for more!"

In another ample thrust, somehow, Joe lodged his entire twelve inches inside of me, my nose had somehow gone through the wall to smash against his bushy and stinky pubic hair and I was getting throat-fucked like a rag doll.

After about 30 seconds of this hardcore treatment, I had to pull myself back and I caught back my breath.

That was rough!

I was panting so bad, I thought I was about to faint. Truly, this was the most intense thing I had ever done in my life.

The wet cock, which had never been that hard, was fully leaking all over me. I took it all.

It was monstruous... terrifying... gorgeous... fantastic!

What the hell was wrong with me to want more of that?!

I had made a mess on my abs as a few ropes of cum had come out from my own dick while I was not even touching myself.

It was a sentiment similar to when Joe had played with my nipples for the first time, although much stronger this time around, he had found another switch to make me go crazy.

Joe forced his balls through the hole in the wall.

"Swallow my nuts now."

Remaining completely silent to keep my cover, I followed the instructions.

Looking back, it is crazy to think that I went that far but strangely, from the moment I had decided that I needed to suck Joe's cock, "to try it out", there was nothing else that mattered than going through with it.

So yes, I gobbled up these balls full of sperm while Joe's cock was resting of my face, coating it with his manly fluids.

"Yeah... Play with those balls in your mouth... You love that so much, eh? Maturing the horny farmer's spunk?"

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." I moaned.

"Oh yeah... You love it, I know... You'll get that milk, that full shot of protein!"

My face was sticky as Joe was continuously thrusting over it all the while I was slurping on his balls sack.

Until he had another idea...

"Do not move, boy!"

I was on my knees, my tongue stuck out.

I was worried, my face so close to the hole in the wall as Joe pulled out his cock and moved around on his side. He could see me, maybe...?

My heart was beating fast, I was terrified of getting caught.

Yet, I did not move one bit.

Something massive was pressed against the thin wall, it trembled but did not collapse.

"NOW LICK THAT!" Joe barked.

A dark forest was the only thing I could see now.

Joe spread his ass-cheeks and revealed his hairy and reddish asshole, almost hanging out on my side of the stall.

"EAT THAT FREAKING ASS!"

I jumped on it like a starving dog.

Fuck, the smell was even worse there, but trust me, I went in. I shoved both my nose and my tongue in the musky ass-crack.

I was not drunk this time; I would remember this fully.

In a way, it was my excuse to go at it so hard, I had convinced my brain that this would be a one-time only experience and I needed to take it to the fullest.

What was the point of taking all of those risks if I were to be shy in the end?

Basically, I ate that sweaty manly hole like my life was depending on it.

"Clean that hole, bitch! That's right, your dirty tongue in my hole, where it rightfully belongs!"

The more he was treating me like his cheap whore, the more I was determined to do a good job for Joe.

I spat in his pucker, I kissed it and slurped all of his anal sweat, then I pushed my tongue as deep as I could in his insides.

"Oh God... You... Fucking... Insatiable... Little... Whore..."

I knew that Joe could be dirty before, but this was taking a whole new dimension. We were like animals in heat.

After a good couple of minutes rimming his ass, he turned around to ram my throat with his cock once again.

This was getting difficult to keep up with his pace. But I did my best.

Even this though, was not enough...

"Gimme your ass too... I'll fuck it deep!" He asked at one point.

I was blowing his dick vigorously but seriously freaking out about the potential next step.

My asshole was twitching.

"And fucking get-out from your stall, idiot, I need to see your begging slutty eyes when I cum all over you."

I kept on sucking him, ignoring his request, but Joe did not like that. I had awakened the beast.

He wanted more. Always.

"Come on, now, be a good boy and let me see you. Let me pound your face and then wreck your tight asshole."

I was practically deepthroating him.

I needed to have him nut, then he would calm down.

I was playing with my tongue, going back and forth, swallowing hard.

He was face-fucking me like a maniac but Joe did not let go of the idea of going even further.

"You cannot be such a tease, bitchy boy! That's fucking illegal... Hum... You're doing such... Hum... A good job with your tongue... Hum... Offer yourself to me."

He banged his fists against the wall.

Because the restrooms were such in bad shape, he really could have shattered the wall.

It did not collapse (thank God) but something else had happened that I was not aware of. With all the shaking, the lock on the door of my cubicle was no longer holding on so well.

Actually, it had been unlocked since the moment I had been face-fucked the very first time.

As my throat was filled with Joe's bone, and he was banging with all the weight of his body one too many times against the thin wall between us, the door of my cubicle slammed right open.

Joe who was in his own stall, too busy wrecking my throat, had not realized what had happened, but freaking Bob who had been zoning in the restrooms during all this time suddenly got a full view of the anonymous cock-sucker who had been servicing them...

Yeap. It was me!

If I had not had my throat and mouth full, I would have gasped.

If I had not been tearing up already, I would have full-on cried.

If I had not been roughly man-handled, I would have run away.

But instead, I was stuck. My eyes simply widened out as I saw Bob's shocked face getting into the stall with me.

I tried to nod Bob no, to signal him to go away, to shut back the door...

In the meantime, Joe was still fucking my face senselessly. I was swallowing so much of his precum.

I could not tell if Bob was surprised to see me or if he expected it.

In any event, seeing me actually swallowing those nearly twelve inches of meat had startled him.

"You like that, eh? Daddy's massive rod deep in your throat, bitch! Ain't it the best meal you've ever had?" Joe was grunting at me.

Bob put his index on his mouth, like he was telling me to shush.

I had no intention to reply to Joe nor I was in the capacity of doing so given how full my throat was.

But maybe, Bob was not planning to out me then. That gave me hope.

Instead, he grabbed my hair and pull my face further against the cock which was already ploughing me.

"WOW!" Joe shouted.

"I'm just giving him a little help on this technique." Bob said.

"What the... Fuck..."

Joe clearly did not understand how his mate had found himself on the other side of the glory hole.

"Helping him getting deep, man! Let yourself go, Joe."

"Damn... Aaah... Whatever you're doing, don't.... Don't stop... Never stop!" Joe was having the best time of his life.

Me?

I was losing it.

Choking, gagging, sucking, deepthroating... I was terrified of getting caught and so fucking horny, all at the same time.

With his free hand, the one which was not grabbing and pulling my hair, Bob stroked my dick.

Three back-and-forth were enough to have me exploding all over the wall, my own chest, and Bob's hands.

"Good Lord..." Bob mumbled witnessing the power of my orgasm.

I was emptying myself at length, so much spunk was coming out of me... But I was not the only one.

Simultaneously, I started to feel something my throat.

Warm, gooey, creamy... The dick inside my mouth was throbbing more than ever, pulsating between my teeth, moving against my tongue.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YES!" Joe howled. "What about this meal, slut?"

"Hmmm... Hmmm..."

I felt the thick cream running down my throat.

"How bad do you need daddy's feeding you all of his milk?"

There was so much of it and it seemed to never stop.

For a full minute, the gigantic cock remained in my sore mouth and released what felt like a gallon of nutritious sperm.

I was struggling to swallow it all, I spat some on my chin. I was drooling.

Bob was astonished to me like this. One would be for less.

I could hardly distinguish any taste but it felt sweet, not bad anyway; I was too much in a daze to tell if I liked it or not.

Joe was non-stop grunting and moaning on his side.

"Oh yeah... The farmer's milk... Deep in a slutty's stomach... Where it should be... Fuck..."

I was so distraught that I was not even thinking about shutting the door back until I heard Bob whispering in my right ear.

"He won't let you go without seeing you... Run away if you want to have a chance for him not to catch you... But you have to do it now..."

I was full-on shaking.

I was not fully done with my own orgasm. Joe's deflating cock was still in my mouth. I had a lot of gooey sperm to swallow.

"Now!" Bob repeated.

12