A Summer at the Farm Ch. 17

Story Info
Balls deep, anyone?!
3.7k words
4.8
8.5k
22

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 17: The only way is Deeper

"If you knew how relieved I am that you're getting along so well with my dad!" Olivia told gleefully over face-time.

"He's a good guy." I replied, non-committedly.

"You both are! I was sure it could work out, but daddy can be so... well, so difficult sometimes."

"Yeah, Joe can be rough but I've learnt how to take it. I can handle him."

She smiled at me.

I must say, she did look beautiful. It kind of broke my heart.

"Have you noted that as of today, only four more weeks until I'm back? See babe, it's just like I've told you before I left, this summer is passing by so quickly!"

She was right.

I may have added, too damn quickly...

Since Joe had fucked me inside the barn, we were virtually glued to the hips and we were having sex constantly.

A large part of this frenzy was certainly due to the fact that we were both very much aware that our time together was limited, and we wanted to make the best out of it.

Frankly, I had never been through such a sex craze despite being a total horned-up dog all through the pass three college years.

"You were right about your internship, it's a great opportunity for you and one summer apart is nothing." I said to Liv.

"Once I'll get back to the U.S., I thought I may be passing by the farm first, and we will both go home together from there. What do you think?"

"Sure..."

"You don't seem very enthusiastic... Aren't you excited to see me in real life again? Only 28 days left!"

"I am! I cannot wait." I lied to her.

Once I hung up the phone, I got naked and slid back into Joe's warm bed.

It was very late in London but very early in the morning in Utah.

"How was Liv?" Joe asked, kissing my forehead as I joined him.

"She seems fine."

Joe was gently caressing my back.

He was always starting quite high, below my neck, but would irrevocably end with his farmer hands all over my ass.

"I should call her too..." He mentioned, mindlessly.

"You know, she's very busy in London. We barely have time to talk to each other."

"Oh... Well, good for her, I suppose... You don't think that she's met someone else, right?"

I had no single clue or indication that she might have but I could not admit to Joe that his daughter seemed very faithful and eager to see me again.

Maybe he would feel bad for groping my butt then, and I definitely did not want him to stop.

"She seemed a bit distant over the phone, I'm not sure." I lied.

"I'm certain she's not cheating on you... She would not be having some European fruity cocks." Joe whispered while lingering his fingers on my sensitive nipples.

"Yes, she's a good girl."

"Just like you're a good boy."

He slapped my ass and that was the signal for yet another fucking session. Probably the sixth or seventh time, - I was losing count -, he would bang me in the span of less than three days.

It might be surprising for you but in Joe's mind, I was not actually "cheating" on his daughter with him.

Saying that I was cheating would have meant that Joe and I were "sleeping with each other", as if whatever sexual activities we were taking part in could mean anything more than two bros having fun.

Obviously, we were just horsing around... Even when I had most of his twelve inches monstruous cock buried inside my ass!

As many things in life, practice makes perfect, and it turned out that my butthole was way more capable that what I was originally giving it credit for.

After getting wrecked numerous times, it was stretching itself more easily and I was finding the best positions and angles to take Joe's abnormally long cock. I was this close to take his entire shaft in my anal cave.

After fucking me in the barn, we went at it again the same night in his bed.

Doggy style, missionary, I also tried to sit down and impale myself on his rod. We used lube, massage oils, and good old spit.

My ass was hurting too much though and he could not breed me again. I had to swallow his loads with my other hole, my opened mouth.

The next day, Joe was insatiable.

From the moment we woke up to the moment we went to sleep, we barely moved from the bed. He was either fingering me or downright fucking me.

I was not sure I could take so much pounding but he had convinced me that, on the contrary, I needed to get some repeatedly so my asshole would get used to it and stretch more naturally.

In short, he needed to train me.

"Don't worry, I don't want to wreck your ass fully. I love how tight it is..."

Maybe he did not want to destroy me, but it seemed like his cock was irresistibly attracted to my hole.

Unless it was the other way around?

To be fair, I could hardly wait a couple hours after Joe had nutted inside me to rub myself against him like a heated dog and make him hard all over again.

It was like when you offer a brand-new toy to a kid at Christmas and he has to play with it non-stop for the next few days. The happy kid could even skip lunch, dinner, or going to sleep to keep playing on his PS5, or whatever teenagers are up to these days.

Well, Joe's humongous veiny cock was my new toy and I could hardly let go of it for a minute.

I was not very sure how Joe was feeling about the whole thing. As usual, he was a man of a few words and not the type to analyse or discuss his emotions.

I guess that there was no way to pretend that what we were doing was okay anymore, but still, it was just bestial sex, nothing serious, nothing real.

We could keep going without feeling guilty.

"What Olivia does not know cannot hurt her", remember?

On the following day, we had to get out of bed to take care of some work around the farm and run a few errands.

Unsurprisingly, we had been slacking.

Dave passed by the farm and we drank a couple beers with him.

Joe had already fucked me twice in the morning but although he had smashed me hard and I could barely sit down anymore, he had not been able to go balls deep.

His massive truncheon was simply too big!

When Dave arrived around 4PM to admire the finished project of the barn, it was the first time in 48 hours that Joe and I were taking some distance.

We behaved in front of his buddy: no sexual inuendo, no slap, no incidental touching. A farmer and his young helper, working together, that was all there was to see.

I did not know if Joe was aware that I had already blown Dave but something was for sure, I was very much in favour of him never finding out.

I could already tell that he was becoming increasingly possessive with me.

Dave seemed disappointed that nothing else happened that afternoon. He was checking my ass for most of his visit, which seemed to piss Joe off and which, ultimately, made me happy.

Two macho rednecks fighting for my bum, who would have thought I would enjoy that?

In the back of my mind, I wondered if it meant that Joe and I were exclusive.

This was a silly thought of course, we were nothing. I was still planning to propose to his daughter after all...

All that to say that as soon as Dave had shut the front door and left, Joe turned towards me and acted more dominant than ever.

"Get on your knees, boy. You think that I didn't see you, didn't catch the way you were staring at his crotch?"

"What?"

"I told you to get on your fucking knees!" He barked at me.

I was genuinely confused. I did not give a fuck about Dave and did not feel like I had stared at anything.

I did oblige though.

I would never say no to Joe asking me to kneel down in front of his pulsating cock. He slid down the shorts he was exceptionally wearing while we had our guest over and he rubbed his growing meat against my face.

I opened my mouth but he forbad me to suck him down.

Not just yet.

"You don't get to play with my cock, not until I decide so. I saw what you did! Spreading your legs like a horny bitch for Dave, bending over on purpose, pretending you have to pick something of the floor. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I did not, Joe. I swear!"

He slapped me.

"Arf!! You don't even see it, then! You don't realize you're teasing men around... You simply cannot control yourself, cunt!"

He was still rubbing his cock all over my face which was not helping me make sense of the situation.

Did I really unintentionally send any signal to Dave? Maybe I had.

"Joe, please... Hmmmf..."

"Look what you're missing out on..."

He pushed his dick against my eyes, making me blind.

"Inhale what a real man smells like..."

He got his hardening cock below my nose. I took a big sniff.

"Lick what you wish you had between your legs..."

I tentatively stuck out my tongue and he let me have it.

Thank God, I could kiss his dick again!

"Or maybe, you're licking what you wish to have deep inside your hole instead, bitch..."

I nodded yes.

"I want to hear you say it." He insisted.

He always needed me to state out loud how much I was craving him.

It made me uncomfortable at first, but now, I loved owning it. Especially, seeing how much it turned him on, I loved it.

"I want your cock in my ass, daddy... I want to feel it inside of me."

For once, he knelt down to be at my level.

Joe caressed my right cheek, slightly smeared with his precum, and told me very seriously:

"But you don't know how to take it, son... I need a real bottom who'll know how to please me."

"You're just being cruel now; I'm giving myself entirely to you."

He kissed my forehead.

"Only a true slut who can handle my tool, and I mean, handling it in its entirety, should be allowed to take my fat dick in their ass."

"You didn't seem to complain about my talent lately..." I dared snapping back.

My hole was sore enough to remember!

"You have showcased a nice performance for a virgin boy, I'll grant you that, you seem to be natural at it. However, next time you come onto me, you better be prepared to feel me, balls deep. That is the only way to go from now on."

He was breathing in my neck.

Once again, I was desperately hard.

That summer had really opened my eyes.

Not only did I find out that I could be attracted to guys, to big dicks, and to Joe in particular, (which was a big enough revelation as it was!), but there was no denying anymore that I loved being manhandled and talked down to.

Joe's dirty and hard talk never failed to get me in the mood.

The harsher and nastier he was, the more aroused and submissive I felt.

"I want to be able take it fully, Joe... I swear."

"You do?"

Deciding to make a move, I kissed his cheek.

"Yes, daddy. I just need you to teach me. I'll be a good boy."

Joe seemed to like that very much.

His dick throbbed. I was already drooling.

That night, we did not fuck again. It was probably a good thing for my ass to have a few hours of rest, but we still stroked each other in the kitchen when we were both on our knees.

It had been animalistic, as usual.

When we jizzed, he made me swallow his cum and mine. I had to lick the dirty kitchen floor and then his feet where some of my own spunk had landed.

Afterwards, we went to take a shower, - together as it had become our routine -, I massaged his back, and we went to sleep.

My stomach was full.

I was happy.

Which brings me back to the next day, in his bed, after my very early call with his daughter.

Joe slapped my ass and I knew we were in for another round.

I did remember his warning from the day before though, and as I was dry-humping him to heat things up, I knew I would have to pull out a great performance if I wanted to keep him.

That was only fair, an incredible cock like that deserved only the best.

Balls deep was the only way to go, he had said.

After long hours without feeling him inside of me, my ass was itching and twitching at the idea of being invaded again.

My horniness was, once again, triumphing over my fears.

"Hmmm... I can tell that you're opening up, baby..." Joe told me sliding his index through my ass crack.

"Yeah... I... I can feel it too."

"You're such a baddie."

"I am... Just for you."

"Hum... Blakey... Your hole is literally winkin' at me." He broke in with his finger.

"Is it wrong, daddy?"

"Nah... Boys need to understand their bodies before becoming men themselves... You're doing good, loosening up for me."

A weird thought popped into my brain, something I had never considered before.

"Have you ever been fucked, Joe?"

He chuckled.

"Not by an actual cock, that's for sure. But a few tongues and more than a couple of fingers may have visited my butthole. Told you before, I can never say no to a nasty whore digging inside my shithole."

Definitely, Joe was a class act.

I laughed nervously.

"I'm kinda hungry this morning..."

"Oh... Blakey wants his breakfast? Want to eat some cake?"

"Yes, please. I'm starving."

As mentioned before, Joe would always rather act, than talk.

He got over me and less than four seconds later, all I could see was his fat ass crashing down towards my face.

"EAT DAT CAKE, BOY!"

Jeez, he sat down on me and he was literally smothering me with his hairy asshole. Was he not afraid to kill me?!

"Mmff... Mfff..."

Be careful what you wish for, I guess...

"Come on, now, stick your tongue out, lick that hole clean! Stop teasing me!"

He was rubbing his ass crack all over my face, sliding through my nose like a damn credit card.

I did my best to eat his musky sweaty hole but it was hard not to choke with his thick hair.

The scent alone was getting me dizzy.

"Mmff... Joe... Mmfff..."

He used his hands to spread his massive butt cheeks and help me uncover his brownish manly hole.

The man was raunchy for sure, but something had switched within me, - or maybe, it had always been there -, the way I was feeling it now: the raunchier, the better.

I started rimming him like a maniac, my hands being busy jerking off my own cock.

"Toss my salad, kiddo!"

It was challenging not to nut because as he was sitting on my face, Joe was also playing with my nipples, but I stayed focus on my objective.

That morning, eating his fat ass was only the appetizer and we both knew it.

Once I was on the verge of fainting, Joe finally lifted up his ass, - what a view! -- and pushed down his cock instead of his bum to make me suck his sausage from behind, a bit as if I was milking a cow.

Or rather, a very well-endowed bull.

I was in for another round of choking and gagging but I was determined to prove myself.

Joe was a damn hypocrite though, when he had told me that I was not good enough.

It was obvious that he was enjoying everything that we were doing together, as much, if not more, than I did.

Trust me on that, I was amazing at being a nasty eager slut!

I had found my calling.

The blowjob continued on the edge of the bed. My head hanging low from the edge, bent backwards, Joe started fucking my throat in this crazy-ass position.

This was yet another thing that I loved to watch in porn or perform on girls before, but I had never thought in a million years that one day, I would be on the other side, my own slime dripping all over my eyes as I was gagging on a monstruous 12 inches cock.

"You're turning into such a pro..." Joe commented as he was pounding my throat.

"Grrll... Mmffyes... Grrll... Fffaddy..."

"A proper gay pornstar right here, in my farm!"

He slammed his cock very deep and let it there, down on the back of my throat, as his balls were smashed against my nose. His scent was infectious.

He counted down slowly as I was choking.

"Ten... Nine... Eight..."

I was suffocating and I tapped his thighs in the hope that he would release me.

"... Seven... Six..."

"Grrrl... Bloooe... Grrrlll... Joe...."

This was insane.

And Joe was taking his damn time, acting as if I was not struggling to breathe down there, even my nostrils were blocked by his hairy balls.

"... Five... Four..."

I was seeing stars.

"... Three... Two..."

His cock was so fucking massive, and leaking inside my mouth.

"... One!"

Finally, he pulled back, living me drenched and in shock. Even more so than the ass-fucking, that was the most hardcore thing I had done in my life!

"You're okay, kiddo?"

My eyes were teary. Unless it was just slime dripping down. It was hard to say.

I nodded yes.

"I'm fine... That was... That was insane."

I was smiling which reassured Joe.

For a second there, I could tell that he was worried, wondering if he had not gone too far.

He was testing my limits for sure and I was doing my best to live up to the challenge.

"Are you ready for the main course?"

My smile grew larger.

"Fuck me, Joe."

Here we were again.

Joe asked me to go back on all fours on the bed while he was standing behind me. His cock was all wet and slimy at this point, and my ass had never stopped pulsating since I had crawled in the bed after face-timing Liv.

Her father rimmed me for good measure before sodomizing me.

"Ready to go balls deep, son?"

I breathed out.

"We can try..."

He spanked my ass.

"Bet on me to go as hard as I can!"

I spread my legs and my butt as wide as I could and I felt the familiar girthy cockhead penetrating me.

It was like saying hello to an old friend, although it had been less than 16 hours since Joe had last fucked me. I was already missing him.

What would we do at the end of the summer?!

As Joe buried his third leg inside of me, - inch after inch -, I thought that I may have been too optimistic. That thing was way too huge for my sore ass! I could not take it all the way, that would tear me apart.

"Joe... I don't know if we can..." I was panting.

"Shhh, Blakey... Breathe in, breathe out, just like I've taught you... You ass can extend itself; you just have to let it..."

"Hmmm... It's so big inside of me already..."

"Oh yes, daddy has a big fat cock for your tight pink pussy."

He grabbed my ass and went into it further, starting the back-and-forth motion. That was the point when it always started to feel nice for me.

The humping, the rubbing, the actual fucking.

"Yes... Hmmm... Keep going, like that..." I begged.

"You need some hard-dicking, right, college boy?"

"Fuck, I do... Yes..."

"Damn, you're gaping so hard, you're gonna make me nut Blakey... Hmmm...."

"Yes, daddy, breed me..."

He was accelerating the pace, properly pounding me.

I moaned like crazy once he started hitting my prostate. The bastard, he was pinching my nipples at the same time! He knew me too damn well!

"Aaaaah... Yes... God, yes... More..."

"Harder?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Like that? You know the only way is deeper, boy?!"

Fuck, he was ploughing me!

Why did I love it so damn much?!

"Yes... aaaannh... Joe... I'm gonna cum... aaaanh.... This is so good..."

"Damn it, boy, you really gonna make me do it, eh?"

"Do whatever you want with me..."

"Oh yeah?"

"I'm yours... Hmmm... Totally yours." I heard me say, transfixed.

With one particularly hard thrust, I felt that Joe was going deeper than he had ever gone.

"Take... Humm... It... All!"

Fap, fap, fap...

"Oh my god... oh yes..."

His balls were fapping against my ass.

It was truly happening then.

"BALLS DEEPS, SON. TWELVE INCHES OF SAUSAGE BURIED IN YOUR TIGHT HOLE!"

12